[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to offer to buy lunch during daylight hours during Ramadan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Reminder to offer to buy lunch during daylight hours during Ramadan.

Drink booze and eat pork in front of them too if possible.
>>
>>127138673

*to any practicing muslims.
>>
>>127138673
>Reminder to offer to buy lunch during daylight hours during Ramadan
jokes on you, im shia so i revel in the extra suffering you inflict on me
>>
>>127138801
I'm not familiar with muslim types
Are you the explodey type or the kind getting beheaded for not being muslim enough?
>>
>>127138801

applies to the real muslims, sunnis.
>>
>>127138995
we explode from time to time, although its the majority sect (sunni) that really excels in that. i understand ISIS types like to behead when they get the chance

>>127139437
now my ramadan in ruined
>>
File: shia_cutting.jpg (70KB, 918x612px) Image search: [Google]
shia_cutting.jpg
70KB, 918x612px
>>127138801
>Shia
Literally the islamic version of emo's.
>>
>Don't tease them about not eating
We had a pair of muslims twins at school and when they were on ramadan we would all take the piss out of them, and food and then say "Oh wait you can't because you're a muzzie"
And we used to throw these bacon flavoured chips at them, shit was cash.
>>
>>127139900

I remember some edgy fuck did this on his back but he slashed to hard and cut him self straight down into his lungs
>>
File: drE2p1D.jpg (30KB, 625x328px) Image search: [Google]
drE2p1D.jpg
30KB, 625x328px
>>127140134
>>
>>127138745
>*to any practicing muslims.
Troof. I knew a couple of them that ate more bacon than I did. But it was our little secret.
>>
>>127138673
Christian etiquette for non-Christians.
1.) Stop taking the Lord's name in vain.
-God Damn
-God Damnit
-Jesus Christ (used in disgust or surprise)
-Oh my God

2.) Do not plan Winter "holiday" parties unless they are Christmas parties that celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

3.) Do not swear, at all, around Christians.

4.) Do not listen to music through external speakers which sole purpose is not to glorify God. This includes contemporary and Christian rock and roll.

5.) Understand that if a Christian testifies to you, it's because they love you, and want to protect you from an eternity in hell.
>>
>>127138673
Understand if they need to go home early to stuff their face in private since they didnt eat all day. Muslims are retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.