[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me, or are women easier to persuade than men? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489964552169.jpg (16KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1489964552169.jpg
16KB, 451x451px
Is it just me, or are women easier to persuade than men? I'll generally discuss politics and tangentially related topics with anyone who wants to, and in my experience it's the women who put up the least fight against my arguments during the discussion. I find it very unlikely that they just agree with me because they find me attractive, because I'm rather mediocre. Is there any research on this? Have any of you had the same experience?
>>
>>127128933
Yes women are dumb how many times do we have to go over this
>>
File: 1485715067257.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485715067257.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>>127129217
Humor me
>>
>>127128933
women aren't interested in politics, so if you bring up talking points they're not familiar with they have no idea how to respond. men are more engaged to begin with (because they have to be - society is built by men), so they're more set in their positions.
>>
>>127128933
Women believe nothing
>>
>>127128933
Lol this is a known fact.

Women are more naive, more pro-social, and more prone to normalcy bias. So if you say "there's a dangerous threat from that terrorist" they will think "oh I'm sure that's just racism, I don't see any threat I think we should all be friends, here let's invite him and many of his family into our homeland".

Women are naturally programmed to be controlled and influenced by men. Sad fact. They take on whatever is programmed into them.
>>
>>127129758
The most obvious thing i can think of is.
If you are easily persuaded you either dont know much if you dont know much you probably dont care. The reason you find it so easy to persuade women, and i assure you when it comes to anything intellectual its all the same, is because they know little to nothing about everything and dont care about anything.

Only thing youll ever see a woman stress about is how she looks up untill she actually has to take care of herself and daddys not paying for everything, assuming by that point they dont find someone else to leech off of.
>>
>>127128933
lol

women do not have the same competitive aspergers that men do, they usually agree out of a desire to avoid conflict, as men can be dangerous
>>
>>127128933
According to Jordan Peterson, women measure higher on Agreeableness than men in the five factor model of personality:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits#Agreeableness

This might not make them easier to convince of something, but it would make them more likely to go along with something if they think it will avoid conflict or promote unity.
>>
>>127130357
They often appear to believe things very fiercely. Are you implying they're pretending to believe them because they think it's in their self interest?

>>127130405

This explanation makes sense intuitively, but I don't know of any research on it. Is there none because of the very politically incorrect implications?

>>127130531

This is probably the case for some women I've talked to, come to think of it.

>>127130737

tfw all men have autism

>>127130758

However, Jordan Peterson also said at one point that if you can control what someone says, you can control what they think. If I can make a woman outwardly say that I'm correct, isn't there a very good chance her mind will be changed regardless of her inner initial disagreement?
>>
>>127128933
OP you have to realize it really depends on how you come cross. If you come across as close minded and autistic women will pretend to agree with you to avoid conflict, most women will side towards the closest non-violent solution that'll end a conflict. Other times women will at least hear you out and let you go on your marry way. A good practice is to ask a girl "what do you think about that?" and encourage her to not be afraid to disagree with you, treat women as an intellectual equal but make sure to break shit down to her.
"do you agree?"
"what part do you disagree with and why?"
"i really want to know what you think, tell me, i'm not going to get offended"
"i think you're only seeing x but have you considered y?"

The key is to have self awareness and make sure you're not coming across as a sperg and you have to ACTUALLY keep an open mind. This is also a great way to make a girl admire you if you end it with a "that was fun / interesting."
>>
>>127130357
This is absolutely true and one of the bigger redpills.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.