[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe /what-salman-abedi-said-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1469861545677458347.jpg (78KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
1469861545677458347.jpg
78KB, 800x440px
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/what-salman-abedi-said-on-final-call-before-manchester-attack/news-story/dec1e6d20ed641dce81cec8360073df1

>Speaking to The Wall Street Journal, Jomana Abedi, 18, said her brother was a kind man who wanted “revenge” for injustices inflicted against Muslims.
>“I think he saw children — Muslim children — dying everywhere, and wanted revenge,” she said.
>“He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge.
>“Whether he got that is between him and God.”

Oh. Poor fucking baby
I can't take this anymore lads, am I being trolled by the whole fucking world? Is this some sort of experiment?

give me clarity lads, I don't care what color the pill is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeaH_0NRDZw
>>
>>127123283
>saw the explosives America drops on children
Then why did he attack the U.K.?
>>
>>127123283
well then why dont u fucking attack america

or for that matter

why not attack russia or the regime or tahrir al-sham

what a faggot instead he attacks random children in a concert
>>
>>127123879
>>127123677
why the fuck are they painting this cunt as a troubled soul trying to do the right thing. what is the goal I don't fucking understand
>>
>>127123283

the blackpill

there is no point to anything at all

there isnt a reason for being

life isnt what you make of it because you and your loved ones and friends will all die and everyone will forget you ever existed

the world will burn up in 4 billion years

the universe will cease to exist in 16 billion years

there is either just a heaven

a heaven and hell

or nothing

nothing you do in this life will really change where you go after you die outside of murder and a couple of other things

so outside of murder and rape, nothing you do will change what happens to you after you die and thats only if there is an after life.
>>
File: 1387665449.jpg (24KB, 378x277px) Image search: [Google]
1387665449.jpg
24KB, 378x277px
>>127124197
they need everyone to hate everyone, so senseless people not hating terror is good to make people hate them
therefore we need to start loving these terror attacks so people hate them cause nazis like them
i cant wait for the next one to be quite honest, i hope it's more young kids and im not even trying to be edgy. No one gives a fuck about adults
>>
File: great.jpg (14KB, 246x306px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
14KB, 246x306px
>>127123283
>saw what America does
>bomb UK
Seems he had more sense when he blew his faggoty brains up, eh Sleepy?
>>
>>127123283

I respect his religiosity at least. Something the west needs.
>>
>>127124222
my trips bare the fruit of truth.

this is the truth. the is the final redpill.
>>
>>127125390
You're sugar coating it. Let's be honest. Even murder and rape don't matter in terms of what happens after.
>>
>>127123283

Honestly she needs to be watched.

$50 she's been in contact with his cell.
>>
but this whole don't be angry at 'them' ,its not all of 'them'....do these people not realize love and kindness NEVER win.
Through history the most aggressive and powerful civilizations wipe out the weaker ones, why are people not seeing this?
It's full on head in the sand sort of shit

Also thanks for blackpill trips bro
>>
>>127125820
the whole family has been done over for shit in the past, father included, can't believe they're interviewing the sister and not publicly executing all of them or lynching the cunts
>>
>HE DINDU DO NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD MUSLIM

they need to deport his family
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.