[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time when Sean Hannity was a host on Fox News and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Hannity-Dumpster.jpg (32KB, 560x272px) Image search: [Google]
Hannity-Dumpster.jpg
32KB, 560x272px
Remember that time when Sean Hannity was a host on Fox News and he promised a big Seth Rich scoop and shit his pants so hard when he realized Kim Dotcom played him that the execs fired him a week later?

Man that was hilarious. Last I heard Sean Hannity was trying to do a blog.
>>
>>127120105
He was fired? Since when?
>>
File: double speak.png (569KB, 876x528px) Image search: [Google]
double speak.png
569KB, 876x528px
>>127120105
This is good for us you stupid Commie slave.

We want him fired and we want Seth getting exposure.

Win win

Fuck neocons
>>
>>127120105
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>127120332
Bill also took programmed vacations right before he was fired
>>
>>127120105
I heard podcast
>>
>>127120532
>Seth got no exposure
>DotCom never had any information, just like when he claimed he had it on Hillary before the election

Ask George Bush about what they say when you get fooled twice.

>>127120764
Bill O'Reilly can explain to him how that works. You know, first a paywall, then a medium that most of his audience won't understand.
>>
>>127120105
I need the rundown. What's going on?
>>
File: 1450681885921.jpg (82KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1450681885921.jpg
82KB, 500x602px
We must expose Sleeping Giants and their role with Media Matters - They're a company who employs people to contact Hannity advertisers to get them to quit.
>>
>>127122899
I do that for free though.
>>
Go back to twitter William
>>
>>127120532
BINGO! It'll be funny if the lib-commies follow their own programming and start to shill for O'Hannity after claiming for years that he's racist, sexist, homopho....meh? You know the drill. O'Hannity has read from a tele-prompter for years so I think him doing a realistic blog won't happen.
>>
>>127120105

Assange is even basically admitting Seth Rich was the source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/867770358060859392

https://mobile.twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/867775454039683073

>(1/2) On @SeanHannity: regardless of the politics no one should be cheering advertisers controlling the parameters of acceptable debate.

>(2/2) We take any allegation that an alleged source has come to harm seriously. Murder should not be downplayed or instrumentalized.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.