[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reached post limit, so new thread... Actual Catholic priest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Reached post limit, so new thread...

Actual Catholic priest here - AMA

> I won't answer any questions that identify myself. I am in the Western US and that's specific enough.

> Been lurking /pol for some time. A lot of the ideas here match my own.

True, non-cucked Catholicism is the only hope for the world. Neo-liberal globalism is a slow march towards annihilation. Islam is a cultural and intellectual virus. (((Critical theory))) and its consequences are destroying our institutions from the inside out. Only the great Western perennial philosophical system and revealed Christian truth can bring us safely through the clash of civilizations and ensure freedom from totalitarianism in all its forms.
>>
If I didn't answer your questions, you can put them again here. I only have about an hour more then I have to get to work. But I'll be back for more AMA another time...
>>
>>127111484
Can you explain mortal sin? It seems like such an extra-Biblical concept where the only unforgiveable sin seems to be "blasphemy against the holy sin" in the sense of unbelief. I understand that mortal sin is forgiveable at confession. But damn, what a contrived system it seems to be - certain delineated sins that are extra super bad that you're fucked if you don't get a confession in for before you die. Am I misunderstanding?
>>
>>127112350
**blasphemy against the holy spirit, sorry
>>
>>127111484
go fuck some more kids you cucked antichrist fag
>>
>>127111484
You say a lot of the ideas here match your own... How do you rectify conservativism where Jesus's teachings (sermon on the mount) seem incompatible?
>>
>>127111484
I will ask this again priest, do you think Holy Spirit could have prevented election of Pope Francis?
>>
>>127111484
What is your opinion on the Society of Saint Pius X? I know they violated the will of the church several times but I think many of their ideas would be benefitial for the church and the catholic faith in general. Adding to this question, what is your opinion on the outcome of the Second Vatican Council?
>>
>>127111484

How are the Lakers going to do this year senpai?
>>
>>127111484
but Jesus was a cuck and would want all of you to die as martyrs and join him in heaven. Right?
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (167KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
167KB, 640x499px
>>127111484
Assyrian here

Why are you not orthodox and why have american churches drifted from original teschings and serves? My church is ran exactly how it was in the beginning and i feel substantially closer to god than western churches
>>
>>127113782
Read the Dream of the Rood, Anglo Saxon poem about Christ as a young, strong, warrior, doing battle with death. Then read about Christus Victor theology of atonement.
https://lightspill.com/poetry/oe/rood.html
>>
Sorry... in the other thread...127107153
>>
>>127111484

Is it possible for us to meme you, or someone else who is /ourguy/, into the papacy?
>>
>>127111484
I was raised in a group which doesn't believe in the mainstream trinity doctrine. I left years ago, but have become more appreciative of organized, traditional religion.

I have something of a faith left. My question is, should I just accept the Trinity on faith, and go along with it? I kind of feel like I should, even though I don't understand this.
>>
File: V0AAh6ty.jpg (56KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
V0AAh6ty.jpg
56KB, 470x960px
friendly reminder
>>
File: 1493499884230.png (342KB, 482x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493499884230.png
342KB, 482x552px
>>127111484
Thoughts?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.