[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is college life in the west? Are SJWs that bad? What is your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: campuslife_sm.jpg (826KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
campuslife_sm.jpg
826KB, 2500x1667px
How is college life in the west? Are SJWs that bad? What is your daily experience as a stundent?
>>
>>127108143

Anti-white and anti-male sentiment has been institutionalized and is encouraged. I graduated a couple years ago and it was already intolerable back then. Now I can only imagine.

Low-IQ black sports players fuck lots of white girls who will one day marry hapless white men, probably engineers with six figure salaries. They will lie about their past.

Most degrees are worthless now. You should not major in what you love. You are forced to major in what will earn you money.

You will have to go into debt to pay for university unless you a minority or a tranny or a faggot. These get special "scholarships."

We are basically going through the events of 1917 in Russia without the dramatic revolution. Read Solzhenitsyn.
>>
>>127108691
>Low-IQ black sports players
I don't understand this american thing about college sport teams? What's the point beyond extra money for the staff. Wasn't college supposed to teach you stuff?
>You will have to go into debt to pay for university
Doesn't the american gov give you like a study grant or something? Here in Romania if you have good grades and passed all exams than college is free. Plus free bus ride
>>
>>127109260

>college sports

It's huge. Even at many "good schools," like Georgetown, Vanderbilt, UVA, etc. If you are good at ball games they will give you free university.

>grants

Pell Grants, African American scholarships, diversity grants etc. are not given out to fucking white males (or Asian). The average white or Asian student will have no choice but to take out loans which may take a decade to repay. Tyrone the baller with rapist proclivities gets a free ride, though.
>>
Go to a Colorado uni. Life is Good here. Many teachers are pretty liberal. The students are a good mix of liberal conservative and everything in between. Way too many mudslimes and gooks though. With that said we are fucking full. The cost of living is pretty high.
>>
>>127108143

I attend a CSU. People at my school couldn't care less about SJW and Alt Right. We just want an education and a job. Most Californians are just apathetic to world news. We have better things to do.
>>
>>127108143
You could live in the most Republican state in America. Those colleges would still be filled with insufferable libshits and feminazis. The college programs are decent, just don't interact with anyone ever.
>>
>>127108143
everyone is a special snowflake and you should feel bad for being white
>>
>>127109260
College sports make millions and it gives the school a "brand" advantage. Besides the Ivy Leagues and a few top tier schools most US universities are about the same quality education wise.
>>127109807
I got some money in Pell Grants but not enough to cover everything. If I were a nigger you bet your ass I'd get a full ride and honors.
>>127108691
It's a lot worse. My school's orientation has a diversity seminar that you're forced to attend, talking about how blacks dindu nuffin and everyone got a copy of a Taneshi Coates (BLM leader, associated with Nation of Islam) book.

You can avoid the political BS in STEM for the most part but it'll even leak there (one class I took for CS would show a powerpoint slide of "Women of Color in Tech" every day)
>>
>>127114500
>just don't interact with anyone ever.
that sounds very bad, where is human connection?
>>
>>127115133

SJW's are not human. Neither are lefties.
>>
>>127115133
Majority of people you meet on a college campus aren't interested in things beyond partying, drinking, smoking weed, sports, Negro music, sitcoms on the Tel-avivision, or social media. Not an exaggeration either. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>127115133

This is America. Human Connection is overrated
>>
State school in Illinois here.
The SJWs don't really have a noticeable organized presence here, but you see them walking around every once in a while. Black Lives Matter is pretty big here though.
>>
pretty bad

it's basically a bunch of retards who think they are not retarded
>>
>>127115525
>tel-avivision
lmao, i'm using that from now on
>>
>>127115133
I think you're supposed to go to "parties" or some shit, but I never get invited
>>
>>127115974
Hello newfag.
>>
>>127108143
Big Colleges = SJW realm
Community/ Jr/ Trade colleges = Real Life people/ you and me.
>>
>>127108143
Even in my bumfuck, middle of nowhere uni, yes, they're here, I was in the same class as one obvious T_D browser and the rest of the class was full of actual retards or sjws, it's a grim slog.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 549x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 549x498px
I graduated college right when shit started going south (2011). My alma mater, a fucking Ivy League university, had a "campus cry-in" when Trump was elected. Needless to say I am not donating a penny to them.
>>
>>127115525
I mean even here people like to party, as most are 19-23 but usually we talk about all kinds of stuff, tehnology,politics, history, our future. wtf America it can't be that bad
>>
File: 9MefqLR_d.jpg (59KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
9MefqLR_d.jpg
59KB, 640x676px
>>127116111
That sounds kind of sad, anon. Does it bother you?
>>
>>127116335
It's worse, even nerds of big schools are just like the part crowd. Was going for pharmacy and computer science with friends in engineering, me and my friends had to go somewhere else since we wanted a JOB that pays well, not play games or get drunk.
>>
>>127116335

Who says that's a bad thing?
>>
File: i love college.png (82KB, 603x442px) Image search: [Google]
i love college.png
82KB, 603x442px
I know college has been a waste of my time. Partially because I got a History degree, but mostly because everything is dumbed down and SJWed. Having to hide your powerlevel everyday is extremely taxing in this environment. I revealed myself once to a friend on (((Holocaust))) remembrance day by not taking the flower from a communist faggot. The work itself is a joke, the page limits for my final papers this semester were all extremely short ranging from 4-7 pages.
Pic is related.
>>
>>127115525

This is the real redpill. Not just when it comes to people in college, but how Americans view everyday life.
>>
>>127116899
I mean people can't be this shallow in America
>>
File: falling for your shit.jpg (274KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
falling for your shit.jpg
274KB, 1280x853px
>>127108143
I go to a state university in California. Our housing is segregated. Black people have their own dorms. I actually love it like this. I do not meet any SJW's, but many of my professors interject their opinions into their lessons. It is not that bad. I love Romanians, you should come to uni out here, desu! :)
>>
>>127108143
>go to class, go home to room, go to gym, shop for food, ninja cook and try to avoid flatmates
>repeat
>>
>>127117009
Houston and Wichita Falls isn't much better man.
>>
>>127117100
no thanks :), I like living in my own country, that's one thing Erasmus tought me.
But isn't segregation illegal?
>>
>>127117079
It's not being shallow. It's not wanting to deal with the drama that is other people. We have our cliques and niche interests, why would we want to venture out? This is something both liberals and conservatives can agree on. We don't want to change, we just want to be left alone to our own devices.
>>
>>127117407
Not unless black people do it to themselves.
>>
>>127116180
don't you have some muslims to let in so they'll slaughter your daughters?
>>
>>127117319
At least we are not in Austin. From my experience Community/ Jr colleges were just as cancerous as universities. This past semester one of my brothers said fuck it and wrote that he supported the trap bathroom shit just to get an A. Mind you this was in an English class not GOVT or PolySci.
>>
>>127115133
If you're in an institution of learning for social connection. Reassess why you took out a life crippling loan for the ability to socialize for 4 years.
>>
>>127117407
Not when it's for the removal of white people.
>>
>>127118059
>not accepting dissenting opinions
That's why you aren't good enough for Austin
>>
>>127118098
I didn't took a loan, my college is free. I go there to study but still it must be shit to not be able to get speak to anyone after classes or during breaks
>>
>>127118579
>muh top 10 percent only gets in
>>
>>127108143
I go to school in the south although professors can be pretty looney but everyone just ignores them. It's actually pretty good. Never been bitched at by sjws
>>
File: 1495224733374.png (885KB, 2000x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1495224733374.png
885KB, 2000x1236px
BEST 7 YEARS OF MUH LIFE
>>
I know we have SJWs on campus because I've seen videos of them protesting non-liberal speakers that have come here, and causing a disturbance to silence them...but I'm in the engineering department, so I don't experience any of it myself.

I even had a philosophy and ethics of science class we had to take a few years ago (a bit before SJW really became mainstream), and I shit on moral relativism in class discussion, and asserted that the West is the superior culture. A few people disagreed with me (arabs), but they didn't have an answer when I asked them if they would raise a family in their supposedly equally good cultures.

So, not really that bad if you're not a cuck and taking a real major.
>>
I go to a school in the south that I would say is majority conservative but day after election safe spaces were set up, people yelled at me in public for wearing a MAGA hat, and I got my shit kicked in by 3 niggers for supporting Donnie so take what you will from that
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.