[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a casual reminder that if a board filled with frog memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Just a casual reminder that if a board filled with frog memes on an anime image board influenced your political views in any way, you've failed as a human being.
>>
>>127106648
He did stay out of Syria
>>
>>127106648
the strategy for syria has not changed
>>
>>127106648
reminder that if all you saw was the frog memes then they did their job and kept you out of the grownups discussions.
>>
>>127106648
is he attacking syria now? that's a good thing
>>
Just a reminder that if your reddit filled with manchildren feminists writing about Nintendo Switch you've failed as a man.
>>
>>127106648
just a casual reminder that if you're petty enough to think that you're having an effect on our willpower to BTFO globalism, you may be a fag
>>
wtf i love interventions now
>>
>>127107289
>Oh no he disagrees with /pol/
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
Neck yourself nigger, the world would be a better place without your shitty "meme magic"
>>
Surely, the real failure is a presidential candidate with the backing of her party who commissions the writing of an article which clumsily attempts to explain frog memes in the most cognitively deranged fashion possible.

Then goes on to lose the election.
>>
>>127107116
>Other posts on /pol/

>OH MY GOD MILO <3
>LIBTARDS BTFO
>FUCKING SHILLS AND SHAREBLUE
>>
>>127107377
Checked and nodded in agreement. OP is pissed that we continue to win.
>>
File: 1462450090854.jpg (227KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
1462450090854.jpg
227KB, 714x621px
>>127106648

Just a casual reminder that if you don't like anime you've failed as a human being.
>>
30 days are over
>>
>>127108192
>/pol/
>win
How's that meme magic working out for you guys?
>>
File: 1495732190033.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1495732190033.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
shhhhhh
ill
>>
>>127108637
No amount of meme magic can save the French from their innate desire to roll on their back and present their underbelly to the Germans.
>>
>>127109016
>Election times
LE PEN IS GONNA LE WIN
>Le Pen loses
She only lost because France will always be cucked
Fox and grapes man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.