[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual Catholic priest here - AMA > I won't answer any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 52

Actual Catholic priest here - AMA

> I won't answer any questions that identify myself. I am in the Western US and that's specific enough.

> Been lurking /pol for some time. A lot of the ideas here match my own.

True, non-cucked Catholicism is the only hope for the world. Neo-liberal globalism is a slow march towards annihilation. Islam is a cultural and intellectual virus. (((Critical theory))) and its consequences are destroying our institutions from the inside out. Only the great Western perennial philosophical system and revealed Christian truth can bring us safely through the clash of civilizations and ensure freedom from totalitarianism in all its forms.
>>
Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición did nothing wrong.
>>
>>127096582
What is your honest opinion of Pope Francis?
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (20KB, 258x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
20KB, 258x410px
>>127096582
What are your thought on Fr. Coughlin,
Father?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
>>
File: 1495520747882.png (300KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495520747882.png
300KB, 600x476px
>>127096582
How do you feel being 'labeled' a Nazi these days for your beliefs?
>>
>>127097082
Worst pope in history. While previous popes may have led personally immoral lives, this pope actually is attacking doctrine. His antinomian tendencies are wreaking havoc on the Church. All of his displays of "mercy" are a sham taken right out of the Peronist playbook.
>>
>>127096582
Are traps gay?

I am seriously asking this question and I want to know if they are gay from a catholic stance

I don't like traps, i just wonder.
>>
>>127097274
Based Catholic priest. Spoke the truth about (((them))) when it was still possible.
>>
>>127096582

1) Do you think that the existence of God can be proven rationally?

2) What is your answer to the issue of Theodicy?

3) Are you sedevacantist? Why or why not?

4) When do you think St John's Apocalypse will happen? Might it be happening right now?
>>
>>127097421
Do you think the church will return to its traditional ways? How are the priests coming out of seminary? All the new Preist I've seen seem more traditional than the older ones
>>
>>127096582
What's up with commie pope?
How is he received by the clergy?
Is their a better replacement in the future?
>>
File: s_antony.jpg (116KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s_antony.jpg
116KB, 761x1000px
>>127096582
You need to see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWsgxCVYtAI

www.mostholyfamilymonastery (dot) com
>>
>>127097405
I keep a lot of my beliefs to myself. But I see no incompatibility between science and faith. If science shows racial differences this does not affect the inherent dignity of each person (what they do to build up or obscure that dignity is up to them individually).
>>
As a catholic who went to Jesuit HS in the western US, what are your thoughts on the Jesuits? They were a super weird SJW-catholic hybrid when I went to school, seemed pretty cucked IMO
>>
>>127097439
Whether or not someone is gay would depend on whether they suffer from SSA (same-sex attraction disorder) or not. Pretty commonsense to me. Trans people are suffering from a gender dysphoria disorder. This is often co-morbid with SSA.
>>
And what constitutes as "work" on sunday?
Anything tiring?
Anything that involves hard labor?
Anything that involves doing something reluctantly?

I am eager to know.
>>
>>127097835
Jesuits, more like JEWsuits
>>
>>127096582
Hey Father Tran so do miscarriages or abortion babies go to heaven of they die?
>>
>>127097835
Every terribly SJW I hear is coming out of catholic unis is jesuit run
>>
>>127097868
Thank you, sir.
>>
>>127096582
What's your opinion on Vatican II?
What's your favorite priest joke?
>>
>>127096582
Do you know of any un-cucked churches in the Los Angeles area?

I became a Christian in the past year, after becoming a mother and witnessing what appears to me to be a spiritual battle unfolding in the world around me.

There's so much anti-Catholic rhetoric and I'm having a really hard time figuring out where I belong. My family and my husband's family are historically Catholic. Could you please address the assertion that Catholics are "pagan" and that the way they relate to Mary and the saints isn't biblical/Christian?

Also how would one reconcile becoming a Catholic with the current state of the Vatican?

Any and all insight appreciated, I am sincerely seeking and it's really hard to sort it all out solo.
>>
>>127096582
wow the bar is really low for both priests and larpers today.
>>
what is your opinion on the council of nicea which done away with a lot of the statutes that the original apostles held, i.e passover (easter is never mentioned in the bible, in the original text)?

I was born into a catholic family in n.ireland btw, all my family still go to mass on sunday apart from me
>>
>>127097596
1) YES! In order for "something" to come from "nothing" there must be a God. Since the universe is contingent in nature there must be a being which is by definitions necessary that created it.
2) The answer lies in the mystery of God becoming man and suffering for and with us.
3) Definitely not. While this is a weird unprecedented situation (there is NOTHING in our tradition about a "pope-emeritus"), Francis is still the pope.
4) A few things must happen first. The gospel must be preached everywhere and (((they))) will be converted .
>>
>>127098023
Ah you have no idea. Had to take a required class in social justice, we watched clips of little African boys picking cocoa for nestle in order to be "shocked"

Half the class was pretty traditionally catholic tho which tends to be very based, so half the class ended up laughing at the videos
>>
>>127097868
This post is most confirming that you are in fact a priest catechesis and all that
>>
>>127096582
>True, non-cucked Catholicism is the only hope for the world
everything outside the gospel is unnecessary for a christian
>written for jews by jews
>written by false prophets
only the word of jesus matters
whats your favorite bible verse?
>>
>>127096582
How can a priest be intermediaries to God when the Bible teaches that Jesus is our High Priest and our sole intermediary to God?

The Bible teaches that all saved Christians are saints. Why does the catholic church allow mary worship?
>>
>>127097637
The young (such as myself) are very traditional and conservative. Many are learning the Extraordinary Form (aka Latin) Mass and will celebrate it once we are named pastors. There is hope for the future but we are being actively weeded out.
>>
Should I go to SSPX? If not, how do I find a tradtional parish that doesn't do that dumb guitar music?
>>
>>127097421
We still have Benedict XVI. He got pushed away. Could he reclaim and take control of the catholic chuch if things didn't work out with (-Francisco-). Could we have a Benedict XIII kind of situation in our hands? AntiPopes all over.

After all, Benedict XVI was way more traditional, truthful and conservative. Here's an article on degenarcy:

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/05/17/ratzinger-and-morrison-analyze-the-origins-of-degeneracy/

Also. What's your take on Arianism?
>>
>>127097726
I was wondering this myself would sterilizing them violate their dighnity?
>>
>>127096582
How did you come to terms with the fact that your institution is infested with child fiddlers? Do you think this has to do with celibacy or do you think the condition is pre-existing and those people are just drawn to the catholic church? Have you ever noticed that celibacy has any side-effects on you related to pedophile or homosexual tendencies? If you were suddenly elected pope and wouldn't have to fear resistance of any kind of the clergy, how would you transform the catholic church?
>>
>>127097689
This pope was essentially put into place by a cabal of leftist/Marxist cardinals and bishops - the St. Galen group. They planned to put Bergolio in back in 2005 but failed. Then lightning struck (literally) and Benedict abdicated.
>>
>>127098173
The Jews will never bow to a pope.

They will only bow their Jewish Messiah, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>127097835
Jesuits are either really good or bad. No in between. Most are bad.
>>
>>127097938
Essentially "servile" labor. Work you do for someone else. If there is an absolute necessity, one may work. The law serves man, not the other way around.
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>127098280
>weeded out
How so? There was a young priest at my local parish, great guy, amazing pastor! But he was moved to being a secretary to the bishop. Doesn't make much sense as there was a lot of people here who started coming because of him

Also why do you think there are more traditional priests among the young, what's causing it? And how are Vatican politics ATM?

Finally, have you read pic related?
>>
>>127097996
I'm not a Tran. Not even vietnamese (23andme 100% Euro). There are a number of theories. We know that it can't be one of two extremes: either all go to heaven or all to hell. I suspect that they are presented a choice of sorts, not unlike the choice given to the angels.
>>
>>127096582

How do you justify diddling children?
can you please stop molesting children.
>>
>>127098067
As they say about councils, the best you can hope for is that you don't wreck everything. This seems to just about have happened. 99.9% of the texts are fine. It's the interpretation of the last bit as well as the innovations not rooted in the council (the so-called "spirit of Vat II") that has been so destructive. This is simply the heresy of Modernism.
>>
>>127096582
When will you run for the papacy and declare a crusade for us, senpai? The current pope is a spineless good-for-nothing sack of shit. Thank you and God bless.....
>>
>>127098721
This
I'm a Catholic, what do I say in response to this father?
>>
>>127096582
heve you ever took part to an exorcism?
>>
>>127098112
I would recommend any Extraordinary Form Mass you can find that is in good standing in the diocese. The Norbetines are great too, but they are in Silverado.
I reconcile my being Catholic in the current state of affairs because it remains the Truth. Christ spoke of an Apostasy. Perhaps we are near it.
>>
>>127096582
Do you believe in the prophecy of the Great Catholic Monarch who will come from France and rule before the appearance of the Anti-Christ?
>>
>>127096582
what is in the Vatican vaults?
Any chance it contains contents from the library of Alexandria? If so, why not share that with the World?
>>
>>127096582

sounds like you never bothered learning to celebrate Traditional Latin Mass.
>>
>>127099021
Thank you.
>>
>>127098134
Good question. Catholics believe that the Church is guided by the Holy Spirit. On the one hand, there are good arguments for the traditional Easter date, but there is a belief that the Holy Spirit will not allow us to be truly misled in terms of doctrine and practice. Scripture, Tradition, Magisterium. Anything outside of that is us trying to be smarter than the whole of the Church.
>>
>>127096582
>Islam is a cultural and intellectual virus.
this
>>
>>127096582
Okay serious question. With the current pope who's extremely pc, he seems to be "marketing" Catholicism to the wrong people? The PC people don't go to church and stereotypistereotypically promote degenerate ideology (drugs, alcohol and premarital sex). If the head of the church had to start standing up for Catholic people, do you not think this would revitalise the religion itself? I sure as heck would start going to church again if it seemed it was for a "good cause". For lack of a better phrase.
>>
>>127096582
What's something you think that every Catholic could do to improve the West?
>>
>>127096582
oh come on you surely have better to do than being on /pol/
>>
>>127098192
We only know what is truly the Gospel because the Catholic Church chose them (under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit). Council of Carthage. To believe in the Scripture is to inherently believe in the teaching authority of the Church.
Favorite Bible verse? Couldn't pick just one but there are a great number of Psalms I love. We pray them everyday as part of the Liturgy of the Hours.
>>
>>127096582
What's your take on the heretical gospels? my favs are Thomas and Mary
>>
File: 4KxAjjz.jpg (272KB, 1484x1079px) Image search: [Google]
4KxAjjz.jpg
272KB, 1484x1079px
>>127096582
How did we end up with Pope Cuck
>>
>>127096582
Isn't the Pope supposed to be infallible? Why the fuck did we get a commie this go around?
>>
>>127098265
Catholic priests are not intermediaries, per se, but Jesus did give authority to Peter (Matt 16:18) and he gave the apostles the power to absolve sin (John 20)
>>
Do I have to go to RCIA even if I studied a lot on my own?
>>
Pope Francis is the last pope in a long list of popes mentioned by St. Malachi in his prophecy. Reading suggestion: Catholic Prophecies by Yves Dupont.
>>
>>127099570
mmm looks salty and sour
>>
File: 1493604271500.jpg (37KB, 246x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493604271500.jpg
37KB, 246x369px
>>127096582
Martin Luther was /ourguy/ though.
>>
>>127099316
The catholic traditions are not found in the original church plants in Ephesus, Galatia, Antioch, etc.

All the catholic traditions started decades if not scores of years later. Perhaps in the AD 200s
>>
>>127098281
There are plenty of non-SSPX extraordinary form parishes. I recommend the Ecclesia Dei website. I believe they list all of them.
>>
>>127099570
>If I kiss the ugly African men's feet too then no one will suspect that I have a foot fetish
>>
File: answerthefkinquestion.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
answerthefkinquestion.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>127099316

ok i will speak to you on the sabbath someday
>>
>>127098295
So I think if we have a schism on our hands it will be more to do with whether or not Francis answers the Dubia. If he contradicts the plain teachings of Christ there will be a division. Benedict is way too old to have anything to do with it.
>>
>>127098307
Sterilization is forbidden.
>>
>>127099735
Luther drove a wedge in the church because "muh dik"
>but the Jews and there lies!
You know who started the trend of putting yellow stars on Jews? The pope
>>
>>127099750
Okay, thank you.
>>
>>127096582
Would you mind addressing the "Mary worship" question? As an outsider it seems like a major sticking point.
>>
>>127098317
So it turns out that the whole idea that the Church is infested with child molesters is a bit of a (((story))). Yes, it's true that there are many and that they were hidden. This was very bad and - believe it or not - was typically related to the more liberal wings of the Church (see the John Jay Report - most of the so-called child abuse cases were just full-blown homosexuality). Priests are actually statistically LESS likely to be molesters than the general male population. But any of them are of course too many.
>>
What are the chances of the Roman and Eastern churches reconciling their differences and coming together as singular a unified Catholic church? Also when will the church consecrate Russia to Our Lady's immaculate heart as was commanded of her in the apparition of Fatima?
>>
File: 1461547182725.jpg (659KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1461547182725.jpg
659KB, 1280x1152px
Afternoon, father. I attend Tridentine Mass in California, it's sad how few there are left.

What are your thoughts on Fr. Mike Schmitz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9_rxXFu9I&index=111&list=PLeXS0cAkuTPpJ6j3eH59WudJhJ4q1tpwH

Also, what is your and The Church's stance on Tattoos? I wish to get a Chi Rho on my back shoulder blade, but I have heard(From my mom) that they are portals for demoninc entities.
>>
>>127096582
Do you know that jews live by the Babylonian Talmud and Cabbala, and not at all the old testament (Torah)? What do you think of these Talmudic passages and why are christians so pro jewish? Y U don't realise jews are under gods wrath and not his favour? Here are some satanic commandments from Talmud.

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

Yalkut 245c

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

All gentiles should be raped

Avodah Zarah 36b-37a

R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition [intercourse], and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. The penalty of adultery may be incurred through her; [if a niddah] she defiles him who has connection with her, so that he in turn defiles that upon which he lies, as a garment which has lain upon [a person afflicted with gonorrhoea].

Sanhedrin 55b

Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

Sanhedrin 54b

Raba said. It means this: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this [three years old], it is as if one puts the finger into the eye; but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as 'a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.'...
>>
>>127098642
I knew tons of guys that were kicked out of the seminary for reporting homosexual activity. There is a wide-spread problem of homosexuals in the priesthood. They really have formed kind of a "lavendar mafia." Based Pope Benedict re-published the authentic Catholic stance - Gays should NOT be admitted to the seminary. I know for a fact that once they are in they take over and keep out anyone who might oppose them. This is the work of Satan.
>>
>>127100170
I heard 85% of kid diddling priests were homosexual, is that true?
>>
>>127096582
I have been slowly coming back to the faith and wondering if my priest was thinking th same thing. Do you know of others who think the same or are you an outlier????
>>
>>127099696
In Mathew Peter is the pebble. Jesus being the Christ is the rock/boulder. The church will be built on the boulder of Jesus being the Christ. It was word play check the greek.

In John, all believers receive the Holy Spirit and are commanded to forgive others.
>>
File: image:467.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image:467.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>127096582
God bless father.What do you think of the mount graham observatory and the Lucifer device.ps not Catholic but i miss this man pic related
>>
>>127098888
> Hoping for Cardinal Burke or Sarah.
>>
Hi Father. Northern Ireland protestant here. Do you believe that the Catholic church went along with Father Malachi's prophesy of naming each Pope correctly up until Francis as a self fulfilling prophesy so to speak? And why did they not let Francis take the final name predicted by Malachi?
>>
>>127098410
Can Catholics appoint an anti-pope to defy the one in Rome? His devilry has gone on long enough to warrant a man of better stock.
>>
Hello anon, do you have plans of getting a higher position in the hierarchy? How hard is it and is it possible for someone like you to become Pope?
>>
File: 1458922487272.png (841KB, 1014x734px) Image search: [Google]
1458922487272.png
841KB, 1014x734px
>>127099988
How's that working out for you?

Hankering for another schism maybe?

Pope Francis will stop the onslaught of Islam. Yeah right.
>>
>>127099008
Believe it or not, yes! I only conducted a "minor" exorcism. Believing that the case was more serious I sent them to our diocesan exorcist who has faculties to celebrate the major rite.
> Read The Rite. I actually know the priest who wrote it. It's the absolute truth. Don't see the movie - it sucks.
>>
>>127100376
What the fuck?! What happened to the faggots that got reported? That's an outrage, it'd be like an aspiring priest fornicating with a woman, it's LUST

How can we stop this? Would reporting it in the media effect anything, or do we need a "young pope" figure to come in and purge them all?
>>
>>127099051
Like the "Prester John" prophecy. I don't believe this has any basis in Biblical prophecy nor does it come from a saint. So I'm not sure if that will happen or not.
>>
Name a sin you are not allowed to confess to another priest.
Then I'll believe you.
>>
>>127096582
What is your opinion on The Society of Jesus?
>>
>>127099088
Library of Alexandria was consigned to the flames. You can thank the Religion of Peace for that. Vatican archives are being digitized.
>>
File: pepe (14).jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (14).jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>127096582
Hail father, hope your week has been going well
>>
>>127100637
Matt 7:22

"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?"
>>
File: IMG_1031.jpg (59KB, 664x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1031.jpg
59KB, 664x733px
>>127100568
Neck yourself Protestant brainlet
>>127100449
What are their chances of being pope realistically were a College of cardinals held tomorrow?
>>
>>127099481
I'll tell you what - from my experience the only non-Catholics who like this pope like him because they know deep down that he is doing great harm to the Faith. Not one person is joining the Church because of "muh mercy"
>>
What do you think of benedict xvi ? Why do you think he resigned ?
>>
>>127099488
We need a Pius X type pope to rescue our institutions from libs and (((them))). If our Catholic universities started teaching the authentic faith we would be in a much better place. High schools and elementary too. Also, "Save the Liturgy, Save the World."
>>
>>127099550
Important historical documents. Not inspired though.
>>
>>127098173
The first point, why do you assume this?
>>
>>127099570
St. Galen group
>>
>>127100170
you have restored my faith in the church thank you father
>>
Thinking about giving up and becoming a priest or even just a monk. For someone who hasn't event taken their first communion to be coming a member of the clergy, how possible is this? Tips or advice. (I go to church as much as I can just never done confession so not in a state of grace)
>>
>>127099657
He has not technically made a declaration countering doctrine. He has only on the side promoted heretical practice. He's walking a fine line.
>>
File: bringingupbates1 (1).jpg (73KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
bringingupbates1 (1).jpg
73KB, 635x357px
How is having the most devout members of your church not start families a good long term strategy?
>>
>>127101164
How can this group be stopped?
>>
>>127099712
Unfortunately yes... Just suck it up and offer it up. If Jesus could suffer on the Cross, we can suffer through RCIA.
>>
>>127096582
>I'm an important person
>trust me
>ask me anything

Sick and tired of these threads with no proofs
You can at least give us a picture of your priest cloak with a time stamp
>>
File: Coin-lovin' Jesus-hatin' KIKES.jpg (616KB, 720x811px) Image search: [Google]
Coin-lovin' Jesus-hatin' KIKES.jpg
616KB, 720x811px
>>127098439
>Kikes bowing to Jesus
Ok.
>>
>>127099735
Well he wasn't all bad....
>>
>>127096582
you think there will be persecution against christians in the future in the US?
>>
>>127099739
Read Justin Martyr. He describes the Mass and our beliefs in a way that seems like it could almost be written today. And he's 2nd century.
>>
>>127096582
Doesn't catholics priests lose their superpowers when they are too far from the vatican ?
>>
>>127096915
specially in Portugal lel
>>
>>127101366
>>127100799
>>
Do you believe we are living in the end times or or does this belief stem from the fancies of overindulgent evangelical imaginations?
>>
>>127097868
>Actual Science
When creationists are more pro-science than liberal atheist you know the world has turned

t. Actual pro-science atheist. Give me a call when the next crusade happen
>>
File: 1494940226268.jpg (295KB, 1270x682px) Image search: [Google]
1494940226268.jpg
295KB, 1270x682px
>>127100929
Pic related. Your position has been compromised. Abandon ship.
>>
>>127099850
Well, again, you make a good point. Even regarding the Sabbath. But we are left with a problem - if the Catholic Church is wrong about the Sabbath, for example, how can we know who is right about anything? If we just "go off the Bible" there will be as many religions as there are people. If God wanted Saturday to stay the Sabbath, he would have ensured the Church maintained it. Otherwise the whole thing comes crashing down and becomes incoherent.
>>
>>127099488
To pray
>>
>>127101339
The antichrist will unite the world against Israel and proceed to try and wipe it off the face of the Earth. Only then when the image is erected in the new temple that the jews will know they missed out on tbeir Messiah. Only when they at their most desperate hour with enemies sorrounding them will Jesus come to their rescue.

Its right there in Revelations.
>>
>>127101438
Not the Bible.
Not inspired.
Not doctrine.
>>
>>127100120
This was actually the biggest thing for me too. I actually experienced my "conversion" in a Protestant setting and then "read and prayed" my way into Catholicism. The Mary thing was a big issue. I came to see that in fact we do not worship her. Rather, it is based on the idea of us Christians actually making up the real Body of Christ. Since Mary is so closely bound to Christ and his mission, we pray to her - just as we would ask any holy person to pray for us. Furthermore, I have to admit that this issue - which was once the biggest sticking point for me - has now become one of my great consolers.
>>
>>127098439
Spotted the pagan. Christ was Christian.
>>
>>127101629
Science is the result of Christian inquiry. I suggest you read Tom Woods' How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization.

Atheism has spawned only Communism, Feminism and and a weak and dying culture.
>>
>>127096582
Well here goes nothing.

I live in a turbocucked country and I have a lot of trouble finding likeminded men. I really want a family and children but lots of people don't.

People at church are younger than I am, by and large. One of my friends of the same age (33) has already made peace with the fact that she will stay alone.
I get the feeling that I'll either have to choose Jesus, or have to let go of being a catholic openly.
I've tried stuff like catholic dating sites but nobody here seems to be on those. Any insights?
>>
Do priests always write their own homilies?

I like the homilies my priest gives but he seems so bored during the mass. He seems like he's reading his homily straight off of a paper but he may have written it himself, just a bad speaker
>>
>>127101969
Nah he is a Scofield heretic. Pray for his conversion.
>>
>>127101958
Tbe Bible says that praying to dead people is a sin.
>>
>>127100245
With the way the West messed up Liturgy, I'd say we are farther than we were before.

Regarding the consecration, I believe that THIS will be the great saving act of Christendom and the Western world. Our Lady said that unless we repented and prayed we would not be free from the "errors of Russia." Of course, we know (((who))) first created those errors and they played a major part in the Soviet system. There will be no peace without the consecration.
>>
>>127102096
yeah my priest sometimes seems like hes reading notes on a textbook chapter
>>
>>127098112
Are you the girl from mouthy buddas livestream?
>>
>>127100307

> Don't know him. I'll take a look later. Thanks for the link.

I've never come across an explicit teaching, for example in the Catechism. My Catholic sense tells me that they are degenerate. The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I suppose a holy symbol couldn't be bad though...
>>
>>127099088

not OP here, but seems like you read too many scifi books. Alexandria library was destroyed. No such thing like a Time Machine ever existed, even less in Vatican vaults - containing anyway mostly incomplete and useless old documents.

>>127099008

you watched too many movies. Btw even South Koreans produced an exorcism movie. Funny watching it with korean audio and english subs while an Italian-speaking Bishops calls the Vatican.

>>127098721

google Guam Apuron, the Bishop who started molesting altar boys when he was 19 and now is hiding in San Francisco. Molester priests are a ridicolously tiny percent but they always make news. If you watch for some other category - say, pedolawyers, pedopoliticians, and so on - they don't make such a hit in the newspapers.

>>127098295

Arianism is heresy. Nuff said.

>>127098265

the Scriptures need some authority to explain. Protestants refused the only instituted authority, and immediately split, then split, and then split even more - to date there are some 20,000 registered Protestant denominations in the US. Tot capita, tot sententiae.

>>127100799

as fun as it may appear, there are some sins the priest normally cannot absolve, except if you're dying. The list includes deliberate abortion, sex with the priest who is confessing you, and physical harm to the person of the Roman Pontiff. These kinds of sins are only absolved by the Bishop or, in some cases, by the Pope himself. Clearly you absolutely need to repent...

>>127101836

I think not 'against', but 'with', and maybe even 'guided by'.
(((Them))) are trying to invalidate the New Testament by replicating the sacrifice as in the Old Testament, as if the Messiah didn't come.
>>
>>127096582
I actually decided this Sunday I will attend a Ukrainian Catholic mass. Im interested in the traditional aspect of Catholicism, but im in the southwest and all the catholic churches are filled with left leaning mexicans.

Whats your opinion on the non-latin rites? Will I be able to avoid the socialists?
>>
>>127101969
>Spotted the pagan. Christ was Christian.
A Christian serves Jesus.

Jews will become Christians when they recognize Jesus as their Messiah.
>>
What will happen if the next pope will be philipino?
>>
>>127100381
Close. 80%. And the crazy thing is, of NON priests, it's 80% hetero
>>
Ho long do you think it will take to re-unify Christianity, or do you think the damage is irreversible?
>>
>>127102171
It seems that even as Russia draws nearer to Christ so does the West abandon Him. The Devil is indeed a fierce opponent... but he will ultimately be defeated.

Deus Vult!
>>
>>127102060
Move to Texas.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1440x1080px
Thoughts on the mystical tradition in Catholicism?

It frustrates me that you have geniuses like Hadewijch, John of Ruysbroeck, John of the Cross, etc., and the church does nothing to make people aware of them

People wander to other religions because they want something more spiritual, but the real meat of Catholicism is pure mysticism, imo it'd rejeuvenate the tradition if it was brought more into focus
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (163KB, 948x600px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
163KB, 948x600px
>>127096582
What are your opinions on these two men and their influence in the Jewish control over the world and comining NWO?

pic related
>>
>>127101958
Thank you, I'll take some time to ponder this and do some more reading myself. I appreciate the answer.
>>
>>127100403
We know each other... a lot of us younger guys are kind of biding our time. Once more guys like us get ordained (because, aside from queers, there aren't many libs joining the seminary) we will begin spreading the Latin Mass. We will win the demographic game, but there is still a lot of suffering in store until that day.
>>
>>127102060
A shame you're 33 desu.
>>
>>127102426

Tagle does not have great chances yet.
>>
File: IMG_3383.jpg (630KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3383.jpg
630KB, 800x609px
>>127102128
>t. Knuckle dragging, slack jawed, Protestant mongolid
>>
>>127100428
The word petros does not mean pebble (this is a myth). It's just the masculine of petra (learned that at a public university, btw). But Jesus used Kepha (where Paul gets "Cephas"). And this means Rock and Rock alone.
>>
Say a prayer for me Father. Need it.

Thanks and DEUS VULT.
>>
>>127102466
That's in God's hands. I don't see how we could make it happen.
>>
>>127100428
Oops... second question. The word disciple is often interchanged with apostle (they apostles were disciples after all...) but this post-Resurrection appearance happened to the apostles as the text makes clear.
>>
>>127096582
Why do you believe in magic?
>>
>>127102444
That is very strange

So what are the chances of Burke or Sarah being made pope?
>>
>>127101669

good point, and you are probably right we would have as many religions as are people. I think thats what the globalists want, everyone have their own religion/have their own god. But should we not look at history an realise where all of this stuff came from? Do you know how globalists work, they mix truth with horseshit? "I wish you where hot or cold" This makes the situation a lot harder.
>>
murrica is a country made and maintained by freemasons who practice witchcraft
why do you christians let them thrive and practice dark occult arts?
>>
Your thoughts on the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin?
>>
>>127102831

the same Ron Paul had to become President.
>>
What are your thoughts on the Origin of Islam and Muhammad, especially in relation as a foil to Christianity. Is it a freak madman whose legacy inspired a violent warrior mentality religion or the work of the lightbringer?
>>
Whats yout opinion on the "refugee" crisis in Europe. Shouldn't we as good christians help all people even if they are only seeking a better life and are not real refugees per se. How can we justify rejecting them.
>>
>>127100445
Ah yes. My protestant friend brought this up to me. So the deal is the word "lucifer" means light bearer. Just like "aquifer" means water bearer (carrier). In English it sounds really bad, but in Latin/Italian is only has the diabolical meaning if it's in that context. Sort of like "devil foods cake."
>>
File: 1478633590056.jpg (2MB, 2148x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1478633590056.jpg
2MB, 2148x3374px
>>127096582
I was raised Spanish Roman Catholic, however I am very concerned that all semitic religous institutions have been coopted by satan due to cube worship and I have seen indications that the tabernacle may be a for of cube worship, though it is a stretch and I am skeptical.

How can you prove to me the Catholic church is the one true church of Christ and hasn't been coopted by Satan?
>>
File: 1494772170235.png (207KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
1494772170235.png
207KB, 443x523px
Do you like this meme?
>>
>>127102528
>Hadewijch

the poet and mystic ?
>>
>>127102623
Damn.
I want Duterte pope.
>>
>>127100459
The interesting thing about that prophecy, is that the last pope isn't numbered. This may signify that there could be any number of popes to take place between Gloria Olivae and Peter the Roman. It could also have to do with there being this weird situation with a "emeritus pope."
Interestingly, people in Rome are talking about this Cardinal Piedro Parolin. He has been doing some pretty wicked stuff and many think he may come next. And then there's your Peter.
>>
>>127102598
Actually 31, probably doesn't make a difference since the ages that browse here are 18-25
>>
>>127103176
Yup

Major inspiration for the 14thC mystics
>>
>>127100550
People all over Rome are just waiting him out. He really rules like a tyrant. The whole anti-pope way would likely fail so I doubt anyone will do that. Of course, Francis is "stacking the deck" with every new cardinal he creates...
>>
>cultural and intellectual virus
lel

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/catholic-priest-wakes-up-from-coma-after-17-months-converts-to-islam/
>>
What is your take on the Old Testament? im having a hard time reading it, i just cant believe these jewish stories.
>>
>>127103267
alright.

I'll pray for you
>>
>>127103084
You will know them by the fruits they bear.

Also, Mohammed twists and turns the words of Jesus, like Jesus said would happen.
>>
>>127100563
I for my part just aspire to be a pastor. That gives one great authority within one's parish to do great good. Meantime, I'm stuck as an assistant and have to wait. I think trying to rise up to be a pope would be a pipe-dream
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-163205.png (221KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-163205.png
221KB, 1440x2560px
>>127102708
>pic related really makes you think

Why would Christ you the pronoun this instead of you?

Jesus was clearly talking about Peter's declaration, "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Matt 16:16-18

And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
>>
>>127102350
I knew the answer idiot, I was trying to test OP. That's something only somebody who knows their shit would know.

He still hasn't proven that he's a priest.
>>
>>127103390
http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/03/converted-islam-roman-catholic-priest/

“I enjoyed being a priest helping the people for some years. However, deep inside I was not happy and I felt that there was something not right.

“Fortunately, and it is God’s will, some events and coincidences in my life led me to Islam. I used to think of Egypt as a country of Pyramids, camels, sand and palm trees. I actually took a charter flight to Hurghada.

“Shocked to find it similar to some European beaches, I took the first bus to Cairo where I spent the most wonderful week in my life. This was my first introduction to Muslims and Islam. I noticed how Egyptians are such gentle, sweet people, but also very strong.

“Like all Britons, my knowledge about Muslims up to that time didn’t exceed what I heard from the TV about bombers and fighters, which gave the impression that Islam is a religion of troubles. However, getting into Cairo I discovered how beautiful this religion is."
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481577828463.jpg (45KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481577828463.jpg
45KB, 600x796px
>>127096582
How did you hear about 4Chins and what made you join this den of degeneracy?
>>
>>127103390

Probably he had permanent cerebral damage
>>
>>127100738
This is really scary, but I watched a couple of guys get ordained who are straight up homo predators. This despite the fact that there were so many reports given to the bishop. This bishop will have to answer to God for this. Thankfully, a new bishop has cleaned this place out of homos (from what I hear)
>>
File: 1494793460855.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494793460855.png
76KB, 300x250px
>>127103117
>>
>>127096582
So I've been reading a bit of this thread and either you are what you say you are or you know a fair amount of Catholic doctrine.
So my question is this: why are you on here? Your flock needs you, father. Offer more hours of confession. My pastor offers about 12 hours of confession a week and it is a great blessing to us. Consider doing the same
>>
File: 1355836628571.jpg (235KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1355836628571.jpg
235KB, 800x750px
>>127096582
^thinks no1 ever thought of this^

^we all know this is TRUE^

the real problem is solving the urge of society to let mentally ill people roam among us...

if you just remove the mentally retarded fux from society...a lot of this stupid shit would go away...
>>
>>127100799
The only sin I could not confess to another priest would be a sin involving both of us. Like if we robbed a bank together. If we tried to absolve each other, this is a graviora delicta. i.e. a really bad thing.
>>
>>127102825
I agree. Apostles are disciples of Jesus. All believers are to make disciples of Jesus out of men.
>>
File: DwEPLj0.gif (1MB, 491x352px) Image search: [Google]
DwEPLj0.gif
1MB, 491x352px
>>127103449
Islam and Judaism have obviously been coopted by Satan, however christianity has spread propsperity and peace to the world. The jesuits are a concerning organization, and a zionist tool. What other examples can you give of the Catholic Church not being coopted by Satan?
>>
>>127103438
Thanks anon, it means a lot.
>>
>>127100929
Cardinals seem to always pick one of their own. Interestingly, any baptized Catholic male is eligible to be pope.
>>
>>127103696
Is there any counter to that "society of st galen" or whatever it's called? Are traditionalists in the church winning?
>>
File: 1494794643894.png (1MB, 1040x826px) Image search: [Google]
1494794643894.png
1MB, 1040x826px
>>127103710
>>
>>127101973
You see, you can't just shove atheism with communism and neoliberalism. Religions have their doctrines, atheism doesn't. I've became one and still am for my own perspectives, no one influenced me on it. Atheism is a wild card in the political spectrum. Btw, I didn't drop christianity just to be a degenerate, I have my morals and values very similar to the bible's

I know about the importance of your religion for our civilizations, but you have to admit we wouldn't have the knowledge we have today if christianity was kept unchallenged
>>
>>127103811

forgot the word original infront of disciples
>>
File: 1494792426528.jpg (1MB, 1318x912px) Image search: [Google]
1494792426528.jpg
1MB, 1318x912px
>>127096582
What do you think about the growing Neo-völkisch movements, which wish to dispell Christianity from Europe and Europeans as a Jewish sect, and revert to Pagan Polytheism?
>>
Please explain how the Trinity as it is explicated in all major sects of Christianity is NOT incoherent logically. The Trinity is the FUNDAMENTAL Christian concept and also the main reason for the decline of Christianity in the west. This is why primitive religions like Islam are becoming stronger, because while they are also bullshit, they at least make coherent statements such as "There is only One God" and not "God is three consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine Persons". The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature" (homoousios).In this context, a "nature" is what one is, whereas a "person" is who one is."
>>
>>127100951
Pressure. His assistant Gaswein was only feeding him bad news. He was heavily pressured,. This is what I hear from people who are in the inside.

I actually know a guy who knows an insider in the Vatican - a really high up guy - so I get a lot of this news and it's essentially unfiltered.
>>
>>127096582
Are traps gay?
>>
>>127103798
Good enough for me.

Got any tips for the seminary?
>>
>>127096582
Do you know any people that actually believe in creationism and not evolution?
Is your church white?
How long have you been a priest?
In what language do you have masses?
>>
>>127102688
t. So called Christian not following the commandments of the Bible.
>>
>>127096582
Fr. J. M Winkler?
>>
>>127101124
The only alternative is for something to spring from nothing. This is impossible. It seems to me that it would be infinitely more likely for a hippo to suddenly appear in my room than for an entire universe - with qualities that allow it to evolve with life, btw - to appear from true Nothingness (not some "chaotic potentiality" or some nonsense like that).
>>
>>127103958
Atheism is a spiritual/existential vacuum which creates a warm nesting place for Satan to inhabit.
>>
>>127100739
>nor does it come from a saint
The Fatima prophecies did not come from a saint, either. It was given to children.
>>
>>127104160
We're all sinners proddy, come home
>>
File: 1493494633790.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493494633790.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>127103958
The church was the cause of that knowledge. The whole church vs science thing is a meme. The big bang theory was come up with by a catholic priest ffs.
>>
File: 1486795350384.jpg (118KB, 719x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486795350384.jpg
118KB, 719x474px
>>127103958
Christian societies allowed science to flourish regardless of the meme of burning heretics like bruno and coppernicus, science was still developed in Christian nations.

Why do you think Islamic countries never developed any sciences?
>>
>>127096582
>Actual Catholic priest here - AMA
any chance of a monastic revival in the US or Europe?
>>
>>127103867
Personal stuff. When I went back to the church, the friend who helped me go back kept hearing a voice scream that my soul was his.
Also, at first when I was praying I kept having those thoughts, that I could always bargain to keep doing what I used to do (witchcraft) and it wasn't that bad, and sometimes it was just one long stream of insults like
> the fuck up you stupid useless fucking cunt why are you doing this it's silly and ridiculous do you really believe in this shit stop that now before you die of shame nobody likes you disgusting fucking waste of space etc etc
>>
>>127101244
Definitely do RCIA. The Lord is calling a new kind of person today. There was a time when seminarians would come from nice traditional families. This is still the case, but many more are waking up and seeing how cucked we've become. People who have even lived lives steeped in sin are feeling called to rise out of it and serve the Good. God bless you, brother!
>>
File: le meme.png (185KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
le meme.png
185KB, 443x523px
>>127102844
it's funny that the more it gets analyzed, the more it's proved its authenticity.

>>127103117

restored in its original form

>>127103188

the successor of Bergoglio will have to literally rebuild everything.

Parolin is gay friendly, or perhaps gay.

I think they'll choose Scola because he's even more a yes-man than Parolin.

>>127103696

that's the power of money.
20 years ago a priest could literally buy Bishopric (something like $50k).
Seems like the simony got a bit slowed down because of devil infestations requiring quite a lot of exorcisms.
>>
>>127104228
Last question from me

If you died tomorrow and stood before Jesus, and He asked you why He should let you into His kingdom, what would you say?
>>
>>127101265
The traditional Catholic family would have many children. Oftentimes, at least one would become a priest and one would become a nun. There would still be plenty of children left over.
>>
>>127104228
But there is an alternative Father... and that is the Universe itself is eternal. Sadly for the Atheist though every single shred of observed Scientific evidence contradicts this hypothesis.
>>
>>127101270
They are all mostly dead now. But they only put down the drawbridge. The hordes have not entered.
>>
File: 1352064815295.jpg (374KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1352064815295.jpg
374KB, 912x1216px
>>127104137
did you know?...

recently bones were found in Europe that pre-date any human bones ever FOUND...

SO IF YOU THINK DARWIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING...YOU ARE AS STUPID AS HE WAS...
>>
>>127096582
>True, non-cucked Catholicism is the only hope for the world.
Heh, that's a shame then. It doesn't exist anywhere that matters. I've worked across the US states and 4 EU countries, born into a pure as the driven snow Catholic parish in Maryland. Nothing and nowhere I've been in the last decade has had a Catholic Church worth a single fuck. Every last one of them is a pile of mewling cuck bullshit pushing refugee migrant mestizo muslim bullshit at max speed.

The Church was the pillar of life a few centuies ago, now it's against the continued existence of the white race. You're a traitor to your people and your should kill yourself for supporting the throne and alter of satan.
>>
>>127104505
I asked you earlier about Fr. Coughlin, what's the Church's stance on him? An anon once told me a story from his days in catholic highschool where a teacher threatened to expelll him just for mentioning his name
>>
What do you think of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
>>
>>127096582
>Actual Catholic priest here
Unless you are sedevacantist, then no you aren't.
>>
>>127101338
I'm answering questions very rapidly. Don't feel like taking the time for all that. I think most people recognize that it would take a supreme larper to pull off this kind of expertise, don't you think?
>>
>>127103998
I also asked him about arianism but got no answer and it is a really interesting subject.
>>
File: Stepinac.jpg (35KB, 189x296px) Image search: [Google]
Stepinac.jpg
35KB, 189x296px
>>127104581
Yes they were found in the Balkans
get fug'd black people
BALKAN MASTERRACE BEST AT EVERYTHING
>>
>>127101411
I think it's already begun. Obama started filing away at a great deal of our freedoms. It was only the beginning. I'm sure the anti-free speech SJWs will have their way once they grow up.
>>
>>127104822
>arianism
dude, niceans won, get over it
>>
>>127104579
>the hordes have not entered
That's good,so there's still time to fix the damage
Do you think Pope Francis will die anytime soon? Just curious
>>
Also
1. I have this kind of theory that lucifer/satan is kind of like Slugworth from Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, like hes actually just still on God's side but they both made the falling from heaven story to tell humans , and then satan goes around testing people to see if they are still faithful. Thoughts?

2.Whats with all the beef between us and the Freemasons, e.i. why are Catholics not allowed in.
>>
>>127104770
Thios 4 chan though. This place is to larpers as Mecca is to muslims...

just saying - though if you are not a priest you are certainly well versed in catholic doctrine. In the spirit if Christian charity I choose to believe you.
>>
>>127101552
I think we are not living in the End Times, but we could be getting pretty close. The unusual nature of this pope suggests to me that we may be leading up to the a Great Apostasy. Traditionally Christian Europe has turned from the faith and is suffering for it (there's a reason Islam has been thought of as a "scourge" of the Christian West). That continent is going to sink if they don't repent. But yeah, it could happen in our lifetimes.
>>
>>127104889
you should periodically come back to /pol for ama's.
>>
File: 1485649470483.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485649470483.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
>>127104882
^speaks the truth^

^the bones were estimated to be 1 MILLION years older than any bones found in Africa...^
>>
>>127105248
this
>>
>>127096582
I met with a Jesuit priest who was particularly nasty in the confessional this past weekend at this conservative predominantly Dominican church I attend. Should I take it to heart? He said that I was completely disordered sexually. He said my parents divorce screwed me up and also coming from a mixed faith family. He also said my development was arrested. All within the span of 10 minutes. This seemed outside the norm of typical confession and likely to be projecting. I admitted to getting my dick wet and watching porn. Yes, yes these sins kill the soul. But I dare anyone here to say they've never had an impure thought, masturbated, looked at porn, or fucked/been fucked. Yes, yes this is serious, but like Lefebvre challenged the Council...I challenge the notion that this is entirely, only, and completely my fault. How can I have completely free will (license) if I live in a society that celebrates, supports, condones, tolerates, and licenses the full spectrum of sexual degeneracy that is my country. Pornography has never been more normalized than it is now, not even during the 70s ala X-rated Hollywood movies. Pornhub is a household name and all this goofy faggot Jesuit can say is it's my fault when Vatican 2 almost gutted and destroyed the church and we have the Masonic approved Novus Ordo. I wanted to slap his goofy faggot face. That's very nice and all, but if the church hadn't ceded its authority in the world, maybe Christendom and the western realm would be in a better place. Anyway, your candid thoughts?
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>127101931
Well, it is history. The only other alternative is "right after Jesus everything went wrong until Luther", or whatever Protestant. Doesn't add up.
>>
>>127105152
it does seem as though all the pieces are falling into place, but the Lord did say that he would come as a 'thief in the night' so who knows?
>>
File: seliger-Ivan-Merz1.jpg (36KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
seliger-Ivan-Merz1.jpg
36KB, 220x300px
>>127105260
here's the source
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
feels good to be a balkanoid
cradle of humanity
>>
>>127102060
Can't speak for Belgium... here in the US a lot of Catholics meet on CatholicMatch. I've married couples that met there. Good people. Will definitely have tons of good, Catholic children.
>>
>>127104310
>>127104339
I didn't say christianity was ALWAYS the rock in the way of science, but it was the case at some point. By "being challenged" I wasn't talking only about atheism, it can be the christians themselves. I'm grateful I was born in a christian funded country(however someplace like Japan would be better than this shithole)

>>127104231
>Satan
Nah, no Muhammed in me
>>
>>127096582
be me op
>grew up Catholic
>hasn't been back since Confirmation
>Doesn't really want to do all the "chruchy stuff"
>but wants to organize with brothers and sisters
how op?
>>
>>127105388
Paul was fighting heretical beliefs as soon as he planted churches.
>>
>>127102096
We always should. I knew a priest who would sometimes just download one off the internet. Lazy
>>
>>127105353
>saying that sort of shit in the confessional
he was way out of bounds. He's there to represent God's ear and the forgiveness that one can gain from that, not to judge you. Even Jesus refused to judge the adulterous woman. What nerve does that priest have to tell you this sort of stuff?
>>
>>127096582
Fucked any children yet priest?
We are all well aware that you Catholics like to fuck young boys. Just like mohammed does.
>>
>>127105582
Satan has many faces... He also likes to larp as democrats...
>>
>>127102128
We are not dead! We "die" in baptism and rise to eternal life. When a person "dies," they are not really dead since the soul goes on living. The soul is immediately judged by Christ upon death.
>>
>>127105152
>that continent is going to sin(k) if they don't repent

It is not going to repent
>>
File: 1495395493791.jpg (43KB, 302x299px) Image search: [Google]
1495395493791.jpg
43KB, 302x299px
>>127105512
^this is exciting news^

^mainstream media will not cover it^

^the truth is out there...don't expect the media to tell you the truth^
>>
File: papists.png (770KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
papists.png
770KB, 768x1024px
(((Catholic)))
>>
>>127105561
Yeah I was on catholicmatch, it's pretty much empty here.
>>
>>127105741
>Sweden
O I m lafin bud
>>
>>127098173
>Francis is still the pope.
Heretic cannot be pope. Kill yourself anti-white faggot.
>>
>>127102379
Not Latin, Catholic rites are based and recommended. Go where you feel closest to God and what best builds up your faith.
>>
>>127096582
Hey I am protestant, Few questions:

1) Do u consider us christians?

2) What do you think of Anglicans? some catholics here on my campus actually think of less of anglicans than protestants.

3) I thought about going more traditional, but just cant stomach some catholic theology (etc...) so thought about going to not-so-high-but-not-so-low anglican (ACNA, not episcopalian) your thoughts?
>>
>>127102426
Like Tagle? He would be worse than Francis.
>>
File: harvest-moon-wonderful-life.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
harvest-moon-wonderful-life.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>127096582
Two Questions, first not serious, second serious.
>The Young Pope; Yay or Nay?
>I was born Lutheran, converted to Catholicism as a young teenager, and also converted my immediate family to Catholicism. Wanted to be a priest for about 4 years, but become an atheist far lefty my senior year in high school, about half way. It basically destroyed my life goals, as I had spent many formative years being strict Catholic. Years later, I'm still an atheist, but I'm definitely not left wing anymore. I'm veering nice and right, politically, but I'm still an atheist. After months of watching Jordan B Peterson, I have felt a serious desire to attend Mass again, even though I don't think I can ever become religious again. What do?
>>
>>127096582
Hi, and thank you. Two questions:

1) how do you reconcile the catholic view that all other gospels are heretical, especially the Gospel of Thomas (not infancy gospel) which clearly was written earliest and contains only things Jesus said. Jesus' teachings are sparse in the other gospel and severely lacking, including even mere commentary like people's reactions to what he said and not what he actually said. The omission of so much of his teachings is disturbing as fuck and the GOT actually contains only that. Seems like it's omission from Canon is meant to maintain the priestly class' authority over all things, and perhaps was omitted out of fear of people confusing things, rather than the veracity or the value of these sayings. I even suspect priests study this text especially to the exclusion of others.

2) Have you ever heard of the practice of writing things downward and upward, instead of left to right or vice versa, and juxtaposing vertical lines as a means of tapping into inner or divine wisdom, or possibly secret knowledge?
>>
>>127102466
I think it will ultimately be a spiritual solution, not a human one. God himself will bring about this unity. Consecrating Russia will be a good start.
>>
>>127106043
Who do you think will be next pope?
>>
>>127105747
I heard he likes to play RPGs and Pokémon
>>
>>127105782
Thats not what the Bible teaches.

Our souls go to heaven with Jesus until the trumpet sounds and the DEAD IN CHRIST rise first and then the believes still living follow.

The saved Christians will return to earth with their new ressurected bodies and rule with Christ from Jerusalem.
>>
>>127096582

Deus Vult?

IS IT TIME YET?
>>
>>127098173
>A few things must happen first. The gospel must be preached everywhere and (((they))) will be converted .
And no. Your precious kikes will not convert. We will kill them all, right after we kill you and all the rest of the traitors.
>>
File: Orthoyes.jpg (53KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Orthoyes.jpg
53KB, 800x585px
What do you think of us Orthodox?

Can our churches work together? Should we?
>>
>>127106137
Russia will only be consecrated through the Orthodox church.
>>
>>127105923
Thats fucking sad
i hate the fucking media
>>
>>127102528
Agreed. I'm a huge fan of Carmelite spirituality. I try to preach about these teachings. People are so thirsty for authentic teaching! A lot of us have grown up in a Catholic wasteland with "be nice to each other" hippy homilies. I can't wait for that style of Church to do a quick death
>>
>>127102559
Don't know who they are ... sorry.
>>
File: 1493674110006.jpg (34KB, 379x503px) Image search: [Google]
1493674110006.jpg
34KB, 379x503px
>>127104393
Interesting, my wife is into tarrot cards.

Should I be concerned?
>>
>>127096582

Why do you defend a murderous death cult?
you realize that that is what it is, right?
>>
>>127102588
God bless. I recommend Catholic Answers online. They have some great explanations of these things.
>>
>>127106236
There's actually no concept of immortal souls in Christianity. People that are dead now are fucking dead. Believers get resurrected.
>>
File: catholic priests.png (350KB, 737x977px) Image search: [Google]
catholic priests.png
350KB, 737x977px
>>127096582
Why are you attracted to little boys?
>>
>>127102768
Will do! Deus vult!!!
>>
>>127105712
Thank you.

I've spoken with a friend that is a seminarian and another close friend that is an ex-seminarian and they both said it way outside the bounds of a normal priest-penitent interaction. I'm okay with a tongue lashing, but to infer that I am beyond help or demented does me zero good.
>>
>>127105982
>>127096582
bump
>>
>>127106284
The Orthodox are great but they need to really read some philosophy. At least that way it can be refuted by you if it's wrong.
>>
>>127096582
One more: Where do we (our souls) go when we die? Why do catholic priests not tell people flat out that their Dante view of heaven and hell is not supported by scripture and rather that it states plainly that heaven is on earth and dead people are all in a sort of limbo until Christ returns to EARTH? Why is the Dante fairy tale not more vehemently and actively criticized?
>>
>>127106454
Remeber Jesus parable of the poor man going to Heaven. He was with Abraham. Souls are very much taught in the Bible.
>>
>>127106322
>A lot of us have grown up in a Catholic wasteland with "be nice to each other" hippy homilies. I can't wait for that style of Church to do a quick death

I know that feel
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (786KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
786KB, 1920x1080px
>>127097274

>actually believe OP is a real priest who lurks /pol/.
>>
Can you recommend me some reading material? Catholic school taught me nothing.
>>
>>127096582
Padre please become a bishop-cardinal-pope. Please remove the satanist jew liberals who are trying to inject secular marxism into the church.
>>
File: Kalima_Taieba.jpg (67KB, 800x395px) Image search: [Google]
Kalima_Taieba.jpg
67KB, 800x395px
Islam will take over the world
>>
>>127102831
It's hard to say. A lot of cardinals support them secretly but are too scared for their jobs. The pope is living in a different apartment because of "muh humility," or so he says, but the real reason is because he takes hours long lunches and has his goons and spies come tell me what people are saying. The pope fired a group of bishops because one of them said something against the pope to the others. When they asked "why are we being kicked out?" the Pope just said "I'm the pope and I don't have to tell you why."
>>
>>127106716
Hey father I have another thread on standby
>>
File: 1487816441597.jpg (24KB, 540x203px) Image search: [Google]
1487816441597.jpg
24KB, 540x203px
>>127106763
>>
>>127106284
As a Roman catholic I will say that if the two oldest and purest branches of Christianity could come together and fight as one - we could change the world for the better.
>>
>>127106400
I don't consider them the worst of the lot. I used to be a pretty gifted reader, but I used it in a jungian perspective, so personality-revealing, more than looking into the future. However I haven't used them more or less since coming clean with the witchy past. I play it by ear.
>>
>>127102838
To be honest - and I've studied in secular and Catholic institutions - my study of history has actually bolstered my faith. A good friend was an atheist and took a few history classes at our secular university and became a Catholic! As Cardinal Newman said, "To be steeped in history is to cease to be Protestant" Or something like that.
>>
>>127106989
Not the oldest
Not the purest
>>
>>127107038
fucking answer
>>127104137
>>
Why should I choose the Catholic Church over orthodox?
>>
>>127106322
Good on you, keep it up

Imo this kind of teaching can spread, but it can't be confined to monasteries, it needs to work for priests and laity too. Thomas Keating has done a bit to help that, but more needs to be done.

Considering starting a blog or something about it, it's a small contribution, but literally any new discussion on the topic would help at this early stage imo

Any favourite mystics?
>>
>>127107151
Because Catholic's wouldn't kill you for 10 dollars
>>
>>127096582
What separates us from God?
>>
>>127107099
Not an argument...

dibs to Stefan Molyneux
>>
NEW THREAD
>>127107153
>>
>>127102844
I personally believe it is authentic. It seems impossible to have made such a forgery. How did they know to smear pollen from the Jerusalem area on it to be found by microscopes years later? How about this image itself which is impossible to replicate? I think the carbon testing was right, but that there was another layer sewed on. Evidently, the different dates from the carbon testing go older and older the more it gets away from that added cloth. But if it turned out to be a fake, it's not like my faith was based on it.
>>
>>127096582
Do you agree that Sister Lucia was replaced with an imposter sometimes in the 60s or 70s?

Do you think the Third Secret will manifest in October this year?
>>
>>127107255
????
>>
File: ChristIsRisen.jpg (237KB, 1018x1477px) Image search: [Google]
ChristIsRisen.jpg
237KB, 1018x1477px
>>127107151
Orthodox, for it is the original, unaltered Christianity.
Also gr8 aesthetic
>>
>>127096582
Should join the carmelites or do you think other holy orders are better?
>>
>>127104047

yes, totally, and slightly more than the faggots who fap at them.

>>127104358

me and a few friends were literally starting one. It never started because we had no money and -worse- the priest helping us died.

>>127104581

the turkish archaeological site of Gobekli Tepe show that more than 10,000 years ago men built enormous structures for the sole purpose of religion.

>>127104749

a faggot. and a Jesuit one, that is, even more of a faggot.

>>127104751

sedevacantism can only last a few years. Thinking that the Church is literally without pope since three generations, is more ridicolous than stupid.
Even fr.Curzio Nitoglia converted back from sedevacantism.

>>127104965

Francis said he would retire at 80.
He's past his self-declared expiry date, guess he still loves being the man in charge of everything.

>>127105131

incoherent. You're implying that God has the usual human defects - petty, smallminded, scanty...

>>127105353

seems like you chose a random priest and found the wrong one.
Next time, get some priest known as one that barely comments the list of your sins.

A few weeks ago I got one who talked for like 45 minutes, starting from Abraham until to the Vatican II. Guess it was part of my penance, a 45 minutes homily ad personam.

>>127105602

every Sunday attend Mass in a different parish. After a while, restrict the circle to the most decent ones. Then select the one who sports the most good priests. Talk to some of them, friend them.

Attending Mass should not be a pain in the ass.

>>127105972

anon Xr1DtiTt: Francis is heretic.
Francis: anon Xr1DtiTt is heretic.
who has more actual authority between the two of you?

Suggestion: Mt 16:19.

>>127105982

not OP, but:
1) you are not 100% Christians
2) they are not 100% Christians
3) you don't need to stomach the ugly recent theology. You may want to read Thomas Aquinas' Summa, written a few centuries before Luther. Or, Irenaeus, Contra Haereses. Or, Augustins's Confessions.
>>
>>127107387
We are civilized
>>
>>127107424
Aren't they much the same though?
>>
can you recommend any good websites or forums with more traditional Catholics such as yourself?
>>
>>127096582
Ok, I'll bite. I don't believe you're a real priest. But, for the sake of lulz.

What do you think of the Dimond Brothers?
>>
>>127103038
Muhammad befriended a Christian (heretical) monk and learned a quasi-Christianity from him. The heresies of that Christian sect were continued in Islam. A plain look at the facts show that he made the whole thing up because he believed it would unify the Arabs - just as the Jews and Christians were unified among themselves (for the most part). And so the virus was born.
>>
>>127107282
It is an argument.

The Biblical churches of Jerusalem, Ephesus, and Antioch predate the catholic and "orthodox."

They/The Bible are the source of true orthodoxy and doctrine.
>>
File: 1493523959819.gif (28KB, 256x296px) Image search: [Google]
1493523959819.gif
28KB, 256x296px
>>127107029
My wife is also a fan of jung and uses them more as an archetypal personality-revealing type thing.

So would you say not all magic is black magic? Like would you take a gnostic approach to some magic? What about memetics?
>>
>>127107457
I was christened in the Catholic Church. I never attended though....my local church has African priest.....
>>
>>127096582
Overthrow (((Pope))) and we'll talk.
>>
>>127107679
>North American Catholics
i found your problem
>>
>>127098173
The gospel already has been preached absolutely everywhete father. Where is left? The osraelites already converted. Only the satanists are left
>>
File: ranking religions.png (925KB, 1192x2836px) Image search: [Google]
ranking religions.png
925KB, 1192x2836px
>>127107487
Close, and Catholics are bro tier, but some important difs
We do not accept the pope as superior, he is simply 1st among equals
We also focus a lot more on mysticism rather than the more legalist view of Caths
Also the Holy Spirit only comes from the Father

..and we never had a Vatican II :^)
>>
>>127096582
What does the number 666 (or 616) really mean to you and/or catholic orders?
>>
>>127103044
I feel very strongly about this. There is NOTHING in authentic Catholic teaching that says you have to let in an invading force. Sure, we can help them, but why can't we help them SOMEWHERE ELSE??? After all, that's exactly what Saudi Arabia is doing - not taking refuges, just sending money (in the form of building mosques in Europe). People who are still crying about these poor muslims who "are victims of hate" after all these bombings are actual morons who are signing their own death warrant. Want to help the refugees? "Here. have some food. And stay over there."
Or as Jesus put it, "if we knew the hour when the thief was coming we would not allow our homes to be broken into" or something like that. Paraphrasing...
>>
>>127107601
Wrong! The Bible was collated by the Catholic church.
>>
>>127107938
Explain dis please. When did tbe Israelites convert?
>>
>>127096582
How on earth did you end up on /pol/?
>>
>>127108081
Then why dont they follow it?
>>
>>127108019
Father come here!
>>127107153
>>
>>127103084
"The gates of hell shall not prevail." As Jesus said when he was accused of casting out Satan with Satan's power, "a house divided cannot stand." We have exorcists who actively cast out the evil one. We have the based St. Michael prayer (curiously removed after Vat II). We were around before the cube and it's "holy meteor."
>>
>>127108138
Good question...
>>
>>127096582
If there is Original Sin then do we actually have free will? Are stillborn babies condemned to hell?
>>
>>127107602
Yeah it's a bit muddy.
Herbal medicine is a super witch shit to do. Yet, god created the plants to have certain effect. Having that knowledge and making a certain tea isn't wrong.
The sun and starts were created a certain way. Who is to say that God didn't imbue all of them with a certain characteristic, so that their station at your birth will tell you a little about yourself?
If you start to invoke shit, I'm pretty sure we are full into black magic. But when you draw a bath, use bath salts with the intention of relaxing and preparing for a night out, you're also setting an intention and using products made or bought specifically with that in mind which is some sort of """magical""" effect. So it's difficult.

Memetics is a social cue here on /pol/.
>>
>>127108203
Who said they don't?

Example please...
>>
>>127103390
Man... that must have been some wound... Seems he sustained some brain damage.
>>
>>127096582
As a holy priest, do you prefer T6/BT most or is there a more classic one?
>>
>>127103527
Why would he confuse the whole world by calling Peter "rock" when the "rock" was just his testimony? Seems he should have named him just about anything else instead of "rock" if the "rock" was just his faith...
>>
File: 1358808067067.gif (1020KB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
1358808067067.gif
1020KB, 450x345px
>>127105923
the point is:

Darwin told us all we came from apes...an absurd premise to say the least...

now it seems(because Darwin was a dumbass that never shit in a toilet that flushed) that everything he postulated as a moron is UNTRUE...

it's very hard for people that lived after Darwin to realise the stupid shit he wrote was stupid shit...until you realise he was a dumbass that wrote shit about the natural world before any1 knew the natural world included liberals that would distort the TRUTH for political gains...
>>
>>127107945
Is there a difference between orthodox church of North America and Ukrainian? (Besides language)
>>
>>127108241
Oh, is that prayer removed? We have a statue of St Michael in my church with the prayer in a beautiful writing next to it. Kek, I always thought those priests were a little rebellious.
>>
>>127108369
My sweet summer Child.

Dont pray to dead people
Faith alone saves
All believers are saints
None of the early churches held mass
Do i need to go on?
>>
>>127103692
Found /b years ago... I know, I know. I lurk in /pol almost exclusively. A bit of /fit too...
>>
>>127096582
When will you non cucked christians overthrow the current (((pope))) and install a true leader that will call upon us the next great crusade?
>>
>>127108138
Maybe converting those who are open?
>>
>>127108241
If God is everything, and omnipresent, or at the very least he created everything with full knowledge, then anything that exists is of God, including the devil. How do you make sense of his need to combat the devil or even the devil's existence as separate from God and/or his will? Or our own separate existences for that matter?
>>
>>127108754
your thread is dying, make another one please?
>>
>>127096582
Do you think that Catholics should be allowed to take communion with non-Catholics?
For instance, I was at a pro-life protest and there was a part where everyone took communion together, showing solidarity with one another. Except for us Catholics.
>>
>>127108754
>>127107153
>>
>>127105982
Anglicans can join the catholic church by joining a local ordinariate. There's no excuse to being anglican any longer. Anglicans have openly gay bishops, marry gays and have women priests. Everyone who is serious about religion has left the anglican church by now.
>>
>>127108616
Did they have flushing toilets back then?
>>
>>127103712
Haha good point. I don't have any appointments this afternoon. I have some paperwork on my desk... but yeah that can just sit there for a bit. Need to preach the truth with my /pol bros. Believe it or not, I've seen some of the most open-minded people on here. A great deal of people are open to the truth here and haven't had their minds saturated with (((ideas))) from the dominant culture. So I'd say I'm doing God's work right now..
>>
>>127108966
Father put a name file in so we know it's you
>>
>>127109052
Should join the carmelites or do you think other holy orders are better?
>>
>>127108754
Answer me about the Dimond Brothers?

Oh and... if a priest has committed mortal sin and has not had reconciliation. Does that invalidate the Eucharist he prepares?
>>
>>127108571
Because poetic wordplay were absolutely commonplace among religious Jews? Guy's name is Rock and he says "Thou art Rock, and on this [the statement you just uttered] Rock I will build my church"
It's a symmetric wordplay. I don't think it's obvious at all. It's certainly at least a tenable position to say that Rock is the declaration, no?
>>
Protestants:

Christ waited 1500 years or so before revealing the True Church - oh and he also waited another couple of years before revealing his Scofield heresy...

Yes Goy love the Zionists... it is what God wants of you.

Protestantism is a tumor on Christ's church and that is a fact born of history. I mean just look at the sorry state of Christendom in formerly Protestant cultures...
>>
>>127103917
I think we are going to win the demographic game (the newer priests are overwhelmingly orthodox). But it will take God and God alone to fix this mess. A holy league would be nice though...
>>
>>127106663
Those who go to hell are not sent there as punishment but it is their own decision to go there for if they did not want a relationship with god on earth god does not force a relationship on them so their eternal seperation from god is punishment itself
>>
>>127108993
acna, not episcopalins tho. from what ive read, acna broke up from episcos due to gay bishops and garbages like that. personally, i cant stomach some of catholic theology, where there is more "wiggle room" in "anglican" denominations. or i may just not bother and go to old school souther baptist, missouri synod luternans, or whathaveyou
>>
>>127108732
Read John 6 or Corinthians or literally the New testament, any of the early church Father's works, if you would like evidence of the mass.

You don't need to go on. You need to start, bud.
>>
>>127106056
>>The Young Pope; Yay or Nay?

shit-tier, only intended for tourism support.
I guess many US people will come to Rome to visit 'the places seen in The Young Pope'.

Didache: '...And you should seek every day the presence of the saints...'

>>127106095

1) Our Lord established an authority (Peter and the Apostles) to certify what is good and what is not. And they did not consider the socalled Gospel of Thomas, not even in the following twenty centuries.

Imagine some Buck Rogers from the 25th century being an archeologist and finding out an article about Batman vs. Penguin, and thinking it exposes secrets about penguins and about some Gotham city who has never been in googlemaps.

2) cleromancy is sin, and 'secret knowledge' is gnostic shit for gullible people. If you want to check out something good, read the books written by Catholic saints - like fr. Kolbe, Therese from Lisieux, and so on. You'll get some real knowledge abouth Catholic life and insights.

Maybe you could even appreciate Flannery O'Connor novels.
>>
>>127108571
You are petros...upon this petras

Two distinct different pronouns used in the exact same sentance
>>
>>127109052
Dear priest, if pope is elected by inspiration of Holy Spirit, does that mean it is God's will to give pontificate to Pope Francis? I am confused over this one.
>>
>>127106400

yes.
it's one of the things who get devil infestations.
fr. Gabriele Amorth explains it quite well.
>>
>>127098410
>Then lightning struck (literally)
Do you believe this was a sign?
>>
>>127103958
There are some good points here... The truth is when a science really began to take off (it was Catholicism that birthed the scientific method after all... see the above post about Thomas Woods) they didn't always handle it well. At the same time, scientific advances have been used for good and ill. It would be nice to have a Church that supported the pursuit of science and also promoted an ethical approach as well. I think they've done pretty good recently in this regard.
>>
>>127105982
>>127096582

bump?
>>
>>127096582
Whats your stance on the orthodox church?
>>
>>127100449
Traditional Western Catholic priest giving me the truth about the world, the problems we have and how to fix them.

You almost convince me to be a Catholic.

But really I lived in Argentina for two years (I bet you can guess why) and while people down there are super stupid I always respected the Catholic priests. A lot of pastures from other churches down there would literally tell me I'm going to hell on a fairly regular basis but Catholic priests were alsways nice. I couldn't tell if it's because our two churches work together so often or if you guys were just really nice.

Thank you for assuring me that there is some strength left in the Catholic Church.
>>
>>127109325
The word "hell" is scantly used in the Bible, and when it is, it is not necessarily implying this is a destination after death, but rather that the torment is eternal, but the afterlife component is an imaginative insertion, one that is not necessarily a forgone conclusion. There are plenty of other statements in the Bible contradicting the notion that heaven and hell are afterlife destinations
>>
>>127103988
Catholicism unites faith and reason. We accept whatever science has proven to be true. The problem with paganism is that it is based on spurious myths. We know that Jesus really lived. And while we don't have video of him rising from the dead, we have the absolute brute fact of history that a great deal of people claimed to see him after he rose and were willing to lose all and die insisting that it was true.
>>
>>127109408
Mass is a sacrifice.

The Bible teaches that Jesus paid for all the sins of man on the cross one time for all.

The wine and bread are proclaiming Christ's death until He comes.

There is no forgiveness in works like eating amd drinking.
>>
File: you.gif (461KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
461KB, 400x225px
>>127109003
^do you think humans lack the ability to distort the truth?^

^did you suck off every human in the world as you came to that conclusion?^
>>
>>127109874
Then you are the goat on His left side, and profess "This teaching is hard. Who can believe it?"
>>
>>127103998
The Trinity transcends our limited reason, but I think I have a model that helps. Think of it this way: if you connect two zero dimension points you get a one dimensional line, right? Two lines connected make a two dimensional plane. Two planes make a three dimensional cube. Two three dimensional cubes (the limits of our perception) connected would make a hypercube, in the fourth dimension. This is impossible for us to wrap our minds around, but I believe it is a model to demonstrate how two distinct things can actually also be one thing. Anyway, I'm sure there's major flaws with my model, but I think it demonstrates the limits of our earthly perception
>>
>>127104111
If it's not orthodox, keep your head low. Don't let them know you're orthodox. Say things to throw them off to make it sound like you're a liberal. Depends on where you go though...
>>
>>127105942
>leaf
>>
>>127110212
>Flatland
>>
>>127110125
How could the theif on the cross go to heaven? He believed sola fide.
>>
>>127108732
Catholics do not pray to Saints (who are not dead but live in Christ's Kingdom) just as we do not pray to the Blessed Virgin. We pray so that they might pray on our behalf, just as you might pray for a friend.

Faith without works is dead... that is most certainly biblical.

Demons also believes in Christ and knows that His is the name under which all men shall kneel... are they saints also?

Early churches by all historical reckoning broke the bread and ate and drank from the Eucharist.

You are wrong my friend.
>>
>>127096582
I gave up on organized religion a long time ago, but I would attend mass if a based as fuck priest life you were presiding over it.
>>
>>127104137
I met one seminarian who was a creationist. Really odd.

My church is almost entirely hispanic. I would prefer more white. Spanish isn't my native language.

I've been a priest for over 5 years.

I do English and Spanish... Privately I've done Latin.
>>
>>127109870
Have people not died for a lie or delusion ever before?
Also if the risen Christ appeared to 500 or something, as listed in the Gospels, why is there not more historical account from them/
>>
>>127110212
The Trinity is the best defense against heresy.
>>
>>127104226
Nope. Keep guessing.
>>
>>127106756

please explain some method to remove them

>>127106989

unity is not a precondition for the Truth, but a fruit.

>>127107361

1) you cannot prove that urban legend
2) does it have to be exactly October 2017?

>>127107424
>unaltered

top kek

>>127107439

the most Traditional ones, if you don't want to loose your faith
>>
>>127110371
Faith mentioned in romans and james are "different", considering the audience, tho.
>>
>>127104262
Two of those children are saints now, my friend
>>
>>127109883
Are you saying that the truth about flushing toilets in the 19th century has been distorted?

What conclusion?
>>
>>127104310
> this
>>
>>127110561
can you answer me? im not trolling
>>
>>127108019
thanks for the answer!
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.