[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is from a private school in detroit. tell me that this white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 796782_orig.jpg (253KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
796782_orig.jpg
253KB, 1100x618px
this is from a private school in detroit. tell me that this white girl was just found as a token for the picture and that some poor little girls parents really don't actually spend their hard earned money to send their daughter here. i'm actually confused right now.
>>
>>127093829
Maybe her parent is a teacher
>>
>>127093829
>One Arab/Indian girl
>One white girl
Poor innocent children thrown into the nigger-ghetto.
>>
>>127093829
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
That's one white girl that was redpilled as soon as she entered kindergarten I will tell you that much.
>>
>>127093829
In almost every major ghetto in America there are some decent white people still living there. Largely because they're stubborn and refuse to white flight, but also because housing and education is pretty cheap compared to whiter areas. They tend to do pretty well if they don't become ghettoized coalburners. And they're almost always full redpilled on niggers.

t. Lived in my uncle's apartment in a Chicago ghetto for 3 years
>>
>>127093829

Blue eyed, red haired what a shame her genetics will be lost...
>>
I can't find it right now but there was a story on reddit of some couple that wanted to experience being poor and live in solidarity with the underclass so they bought a shitty house in the ghetto. It ended up with them moving out after they were almost robbed or something.

That's probably the type of parents that sent their kid to that school.
>>
>>127093829
That white girl is the next Eminem, guarantee it.
>>
>>127093829
Why does it matter it's a trucking private school you kid.
>>
>>127093829
Those ghetto private schools are strict af tho,
If it's a charter school they probably test you every month to see if your good enough to stay and they give the kids so much homework that they have nothing else to do, supposedly if they are doing homework they can't do ilegal stuff
Every person I knew that made it out of a ghetto went to one of those schools
If anything she's gonna end up bluepilled Because she's being exposed to the top 1%
>>
>>127093829
child abuse
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.