[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underage kids who get mad at "FarCry 5" never played

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (38KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 200x190px
Stop bitching guys

Some of the greatests games have "NeoNazi" antagonists
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 530x397px
>>
>>127072117
I would give a testicle to see rockstar remake this game. I have the ps2 version still. Every once in a while I boot it up just to play it.
>>
>>127071830
I was young when I played that game. It never really registered with me that they were Neo Nazis, I just thought they were some street gang. Maybe I didn't pay attention during the cut scenes.

But fuck, that game was good. Blowing apart NPC bodies like that was revolutionary and the whole thing just had an arcadey action movie feel that just worked great.
>>
Soldier of Fortune did not try to pit Americans against Americans. Trying to demonize half the country along obvious political and regional lines is a bad thing. America is fractured enough as is and continuing to poke the wound in the name of cheap profit is asinine.
>>
>>127072954
It was good
>>
>>127072523
totally most underrated game of that gen, tense as fuck
>>
>>127071830
Neonazi is the same as a patriot? I had no idea, I've been a patriot of my country for years. This changes everything, today is the first day of rest of my life. I thank you anon I won't let you down.
>>
>>127072954

Yeah it was odd how they mixed generic skinhead-looking models with street punks within the enemy faction.
>>
>>127076482

And odder how they targeted mostly white cities with the nukes, despite being nazis. Game logic I guess
>>
>>127071830
I bet this is part of (((their))) narritive

https://heatst.com/gaming/liberals-salivating-at-the-prospect-of-shooting-republicans-in-far-cry-5/
>>
>>127072117
God damn I loved killing these fucks
>>
>>127072117
Manhunt !
>>
>>127072523

One of their best games. The executions were fucking brutal.
>>
>>127071830
fuck off shill
>>
>>127072117
I only played manhunt 2. Good game though. I think it got a fan made HD overhaul for PC.
>>
>>127071830
It's Ubisoft, dude. They literally copy pasted the last few far cry maps.
Also they're basically ripping the opening plot from RE4.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.