[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GK Oq2EMeBs Why haven'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: faithful word baptist church.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
faithful word baptist church.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GKOq2EMeBs

Why haven't you joined a cozy, fundamentalist Baptist church yet?

I'd rather go here than any fancy cathedral full of false doctrine and pedophiles.
>>
well I went to one growing up. Skaters of Christ :)
>>
>>127067638
Baptists are insane. They'd enact a Christian form of Sharia if they could.
>>
>>127067959
>well I went to one growing up. Skaters of Christ :)

I have no idea what you are trying to say?
>>
Because I am a Catholic. I do like that guy, though. He is redpilled on the JQ.
>>
>>127067638
>church
>some fucking office hall with chairs
>KJV only
>>
File: 1489538726904.gif (487KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1489538726904.gif
487KB, 497x373px
>>127068199
>Baptists are insane. They'd enact a Christian form of Sharia if they could.

That's kind of the point. They're an aggressive, fundamentalist form of Christianity that actually teaches what the Bible says and rightfully views it as the objective word of God instead of some vague suggestion book you pick and choose what you like out of.

Here's an Australian shitposter talking to Steven Anderson on a radio program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRhAFFffKz4
>>
File: Fedora Dog.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Dog.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>>127068199
This, Exactly this.
I was kicked out of a Baptist Sunday school for asking where Cain and Abel got their wives from.
I became a raging atheist at 6 years old because of this bullshit.
P.S. I was a good kid that sang in the choir until that shit.
>>
>>127070111
the bible doesnt mention women

the wives were other daughters of adam and eve
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
File: 1495286082467.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495286082467.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>127070111
>One Christian possibly acted mean to me once
>Therefore God doesn't exist
>>
>>127068199
>They'd enact a Christian form of Sharia if they could.
There is no such thing as christian sharia
>>
>>127067638
I'm gay
>>
>>127068199
the natsoc wing of /pol/ isn't essentially advocating for White sharia
>>
>>127070709

Those girls are qt3.14s

Also
>20 dislikes
Did some roasties find this video?
>>
Islam has proven what a vile a disgusting thing religion is. Until all of it is burned to the ground there is no hope for humanity. It's islam now, but any religion will ultimately lead to violence. It has no place in civilized society,
>>
>>127069040
Christianity got big in Europe because it was syncretic and sanitized from the hebrew bullshit. Fundamentalist want to turn it to Orthodox Judaism Light - Goy Edition. It's a throwback into the desert, a civilization we do not belong to.
>>
File: tumblr_ogmuxwbJzD1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg (249KB, 1280x926px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogmuxwbJzD1t4mby8o2_1280.jpg
249KB, 1280x926px
i think hes wrong on the tribulation cuz he thinks the rapture is after it

and hes too angry at everyone i stopped watching him as much hes not really my favorite preacher anymore but i have no doubt hes a saved christian i probably couldnt bare myself going there it seems like stressful

i dont know what i would consider myself besides born again believer in jesus thats all you need to be

i wouldnt make it all about this weird terminology like were all "independent fundamental baptists" now

lolllllll

and church people always put emphasis on church and saying the bible tells you to go to church to keep it all together and its forced when jesus doesnt give a shit if you go in reality
>>
File: irish monk.png (194KB, 1251x585px) Image search: [Google]
irish monk.png
194KB, 1251x585px
>>127071892
>Christianity got big in Europe because it was syncretic and sanitized from the hebrew bullshit.

Christianity got big in Europe because they knew it was true. Christianity stands unique amongst major religions in the world as it's not a "tribal"/primitive nature worship religion nor spread through conquest like Islam did. They did not suffer hundreds of years of people trying to exterminate them because they thought it was just some hip new trend to follow.

>a civilization we do not belong to
It's certainly a civilization I belong to, as well as your ancestors (as well as mine). You people act like Christianity was just some embarrising blip on Western civilization and all that we have built when in reality it was fundamental to building everything good that we take for granted today, and your ancestors would spit straight into your fucking face if they heard you talking like this today.
>>
>>127073467
>be a christian zealot
>destroy all ancient knowleage deemed "heretical"
>forcefully convert pagans at the tip of a sword
>burn innocents alive for being "witches"
>preach modesty and charity whilist being the single richest institution in all of europe
Goddamn viings realy dindu nothing wrong
>>
>>127074602
>also prety much 80% of people who achived anything in their lives were olny realy religious because it was the norm
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.