[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >dating a girl for over 5 years long distance >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485186905056.jpg (64KB, 606x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485186905056.jpg
64KB, 606x508px
>be me
>dating a girl for over 5 years long distance
>can't always be with her because we're 2000+ miles away
>we get along well all the time, two peas in a pod
>all of a sudden she stops texting me as frequently
>"oh I don't text people, usually I just facetime them"
>doesn't facetime me either during this time
>well that's odd
>ask her what the fuck is up
>"I want to start seeing someone"
>the girl I have loved for 5 years wants to just throw away our relationship
>"we can't be physical and I need physical"
>literally getting cucked
>go off on her
>I leave, haven't texted her in 5 days
>over 60 text messages, 10 facetime calls
Tell me again how all women aren't whores who just want to use men
>>
>2000+ Miles away

You cucked yourself, retard
>>
>>127062167
We have known since the dawn of time that women need proximity, having a long distance relationship is the most retarded thing you can do.
>>
>>127062737
fpbp
>>
>>127062167
>2000+ miles away
What the fuck did you think was going to happen, cuckymcgee?
>>
>>127062167
cuck
>>
>>127062167
>long distance relationshnip
>dating

how many times you've slept together? :D
>>
>>127062167
Well. Obvious shit was obvious. Find a girl who is physically near you and kind of a clinger and make her move in with you at you parents or near your parents. There is no other option to not get cucked and mess with shit. Make babies and choose her social surroundings - which would be your mom mostly, which is much easier with kids (who are homeschooled).
>>
No sympathy here cuck.
>>
>>127062167
Just to clarify, is this someone you met in person and had a real relationship with or just a cringy Internet "relationship"?
Either way you're being too much of a pussy, no woman is worth your dignity man.
>>
File: IMG_9181.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9181.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>127062737

Fpbp
>>
>>127062167
>2000+ miles
>it's gonna work

JAKAJAJAJAJA This isn't Disney you stupid fucker
>>
File: 1495563499858.jpg (39KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1495563499858.jpg
39KB, 460x460px
>>127062167
>dating a girl for over 5 years long distance

You cant blame this on anyone but yourself. Stop wasting time on long distance relationships, cuck.
>>
>>127062167
>Long (((distance)))

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get some pussy you can actually touch. She's definitely getting the dicking and only using you for emotional support.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.