[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britnormies started a remove Kebab petition https://www.cha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170525-175010.jpg (91KB, 1430x515px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-175010.jpg
91KB, 1430x515px
Britnormies started a remove Kebab petition
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist/c?source_location=petition_show

Post the best reason you find
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-175340.jpg (119KB, 1440x522px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-175340.jpg
119KB, 1440x522px
>>
>>127060909
Yeah no, not putting my name on the fucking honey pot
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (9KB, 826x146px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
9KB, 826x146px
>>
>>127061545
What's the situation there anon?
>>
File: THE REAL PROBLEM.png (279KB, 481x599px) Image search: [Google]
THE REAL PROBLEM.png
279KB, 481x599px
Yanks will slide this thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-180107.jpg (87KB, 1402x486px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-180107.jpg
87KB, 1402x486px
>>
>>127061850
Police around some train stations, that's about it
>>
>>127061850
Been a few mosque burnings as well as (apparently) burning down of Muslim-owned stores.
Most normies I know are appalled by it. It definitely seems to be influencing their views on Islam.
I don't know about the martial law because I'm a ruralfag.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-174902.jpg (207KB, 1428x832px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-174902.jpg
207KB, 1428x832px
>>
Why is it on change.org and the a proper parlimentary petition which will actually get a response?
>>
File: Saffie Rose - Eight Years Old.png (249KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
Saffie Rose - Eight Years Old.png
249KB, 800x578px
Do it for Saffie:
>First responder held Saffie Rose in arms in her dying moments
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/35639614/first-responder-held-saffie-roussos-in-arms-in-her-dying-moments/#page1

>Mr Reid, also a father, had been at the concert and was one of the first to contact emergency services after Salman Abedi blew himself up. “The concert was just about to end and I was at the bottom of the stairs at the main exit. Then I just heard a boom. I could see dust, smoke and stuff flying around,” he said. “I ran back up the stairs and I was actually looking for a terrorist. I knew it had been a bomb.
>Mr Reid was reduced to tears as he spoke of Saffie, who he found a few feet away. “She was trembling all over,” he said. Saffie had been at the concert with her mum Lisa and older sister. “I saw the little girl was conscious and I said, ‘What’s your name?’
>“I thought she said Sophie. When I asked her how old she was she said she was eight. “I wanted to keep her talking and asked her if she had enjoyed the concert but then I realised she was having difficulty breathing.
>“She said, ‘Where’s my mum?’ I said to her, ‘I don’t know but we are going to find her in a minute. Don’t worry. We are going to sort it out. You are going to be all right’. “The girl kept trying to fall asleep but I knew I had to keep her awake and conscious. I was stroking her face and saying, ‘Come on Sophie stay awake. You’re going to be all right. They are coming to take you away in a minute.’
>“But she kept drifting into unconsciousness. I cannot bear to think about it. Then she started shivering and told me she felt cold. I took my coat off and put it over her but she was still shaking a bit. “Once we got outside one of the police flags down an ambulance. We gently put her in and she is still alive with her eyes open. That’s the last time I saw her.”
>“I only knew her for a few minutes but I will never forget her,” he said of Saffie.
>>
>>127064153
> normies
They'll pat themselves on the back that they did something, so there won't be any bad feels
>>
>>127060909
It's only for the 3000 on the watch list. It's absolutely nothing.
>>
>>127061850
As said, a few more cops visible at train stations. A lot more people posting the Wrath of the awakened Saxon on normiebook than their are overlaying their pictures with union jacks and posting shit diatribes about not hating.

Doesn't seem like folk are far away from deciding that they want things fixed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.