[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being gay is biological and not a choice or result of co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x144px
>being gay is biological and not a choice or result of conditioning
>children are 4x times as likely to be something other than heterosexual if they have gay parents.

http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
>>
>>127059054

okay. so, it is still something that is decided in your genetics that you can't change then?
>>
>>127059442
Well, it can be fixed with electroshock therapy so it's not genetic.
>>
>>127059442

If that was the case exterior factors would not affect the result.

>A gay person can't exist in a world only consisting of the opposite gender.

>You can't dislike or like the color "flagabloo" because it does not exist and you don't know what it is.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24KB, 656x465px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24KB, 656x465px
>>127059054
That study was thoroughly debunked. It mostly measured how families fall apart, not how gay and lesbian married couples do at raising kids.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/

Also the studies conclusions were made prior to it ever being conducted. It was funded by Christian interests to provide evidence against gay marriage and adoption for court rulings. At no point was this a sincere scientific or research endeavor but rather, an attempt by those in power to try to strong-arm newcomers out of potentially possessing equal status to the superiority they had previously held for so long.

http://archive.is/1CcoN
>>
>>127061773
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

https://archive.is/BMsNu <- washingtonpost.com article
>>
File: polgbt2.jpg (101KB, 1420x1922px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt2.jpg
101KB, 1420x1922px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

https://discord dot gg/rZG2d
>>
>>127059054
bump
>>
>>127059054
One is nature, the other nurture. The nature of the fag is to nurture similar qualities they hold as defining or important in their ""offspring""

I'm starting to think that letting gays adopt was a bad idea.
>>
>>127059054
then dont let fags have children? so they will not ve exposed to that higher risk, duh
>>
>>127063789
Of bullshit Christian funded anti-gay (((studies)))?
>>
>>127059054
bump
>>
File: tumblr_o546sfywYj1v3ql7eo1_540.jpg (100KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o546sfywYj1v3ql7eo1_540.jpg
100KB, 540x499px
>implying being gay isn't a blessing
Top kek, I unironically pity heterosexuals in current year.

I'm not even memeing, I highly appreciate you taking one for the team and putting up with money hungry, economically worthless females and funding some little shit for the next 30 years of yours/ its life

If I wasn't a libertarian, id argue for some kind of heterosexual tax break.
>>
>>127063195
>starting
I thought it was disgusting as soon as I found out they were aloud to adopt.
>>
>>127065062
That's literally one of the arguments in favor of not giving gays equal marriage rights.

Lots of gays want kids though.
>>
>>127065062
I mean, it sucks when you're the only fag around and the only attractive guys are straight
>>
>>127065633
That was the story of my childhood. Except that really nobody was that attractive to me at my school because my school was tiny.
>>
>>127065292
Not that I believe the obvious bullshit that is "gays are disproportionately paedophiles" but the only reason I'd ever adopt a child is if the general consensus that it would benefit the white race.

But I'll gladly not carry the guilt, heterofags can do all the heavy lifting of child raising tbqhwyf
>>
File: 1470111534618.jpg (134KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1470111534618.jpg
134KB, 1000x707px
>>127065633
LDR with some cute boy and make the commitment to be together IRL, its the best of both worlds, huge selection of partners and you get to start fresh somewhere new.
>>
>>127066009
I would love to have surrogate kids if I could afford it because that would be the closest to sharing my DNA with future that I can get.

Also, second choice is adoption where (if you can find a White child to adopt) you are helping to nurture others who otherwise would lack love in their lives. Texas has plenty of foster kids and it makes me sad to see them trying to restrict gays from adopting (albeit only from religious adoption agencies).

I think it is fine for some people, gay or straight, to not want kids, but I know I do, in part for the opportunity to care for someone else and impart my values upon the next generation and in part to have someone to take care of you when you get old.
>>
>>127059054
GAYS ARE PAEDOS.
DON'T LET THEM NEAR KIDS.
>>
>>127066360
Why don't you just fuck a female like every faggot ancestor did in your ancestry?
>>
>>127066360
>impart my values upon the next generation
your values need to die with you
>>
>>127059730
Epi genetics

It has to do with how the pregnant being behaves.
If she smokes: increased chances of anomalies.
Even how many baby boys a mother has had in succession can derail the "pre-programming" of an unborn child.
>>
>>127066807
No need now that gay adoption is legal. I can have kids the way I prefer.

>>127067081
I have values apart from being gay. If my kids are straight their lives will be easier, and I can respect that.
>>
>>127069015
>I have values apart from being gay
a broken clock is right twice a day, which isn't saying much.
sort yourself out.
>>
>>127070651
Has he even commented on gays or does he speak only of the tranny menace?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.