[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who don't understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: 1478005909101.jpg (22KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1478005909101.jpg
22KB, 317x267px
>There are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who don't understand that mass immigration is an economic necessity due to falling birth rates
How fucking uneducated can you be!
>>
>>127047830
Woah
>>
File: 8de.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
8de.png
311KB, 680x681px
>>127047830
then why take in mongrel subhumans that can't even write in their own language
>>
File: 1491265266456.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491265266456.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>127047830
>>
>>127047830
THATS ONLY VALID IF THE IMMIGRANTS WORK AND PAY TAXES

BUT THEY HOP ON WELFARE AND BECOME A NET ECONOMIC DRAIN ON THE COUNTRY, LEAVING IT EVEN WORSE OFF THAN BEFORE THE IMMIGRATION

LET ALONE THE CULTURAL VIRUS AKA ISLAM THAT THEY SPREAD

THEY SHOULD ALL BE DUMPED INTO THE OCEAN TO BE QUITE HONEST
>>
I'd rather have the poor economy and be able to feel safe in my own neighbourhood
>>
Pregnancy draft!!!!!
>>
File: 1396776733932.jpg (22KB, 567x622px) Image search: [Google]
1396776733932.jpg
22KB, 567x622px
How are immigrants that doesn't work and live of free gibs going to fix the economy?
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (54KB, 648x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
54KB, 648x643px
>>
File: 22505_high_res.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
22505_high_res.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (16KB, 261x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
16KB, 261x152px
>>127048131
Low birthing numbers
People cause climate change
Pick one
>>
>>127048658
Based Britbong put it exactly right. Fuck the (((((economy)))))). I'd rather have a homogenous society where my neighbors and I all share the same general interests and culture and stuff over the ((((elites)))) making more shekels exploiting a new lower slave class.
>>
>>127047830
>europe survived two massive wars thar killed millions of people
>survived just fine

>people having less babies
>EUROPE IS FINISHED
>>
File: fuhrer.jpg (56KB, 421x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer.jpg
56KB, 421x398px
>>127048007
>Acknowledging this is bait
>Still replying
That's not how this works
>>
File: 1453700903061.jpg (23KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1453700903061.jpg
23KB, 318x307px
There are people one /pol/ right now who think that economic necessities are an actual thing and not just a result of CEO's wanting more money and literally stealing from their employees.
>>
>wanting to split up the resources of your nation
>>
>dude we need more subhuman to prop up our Ponzi Scheme!!!
>>
>>127049854
picture shows it worked burgerman
>>
>>127047830
>raw GDP numbers are more important than GDP per capita
Get out faggot, quantity over quality every day. We can import 1.2b indians in the EU how much will they raise gdp? Gdp of India is 2T
>>
incentivise people to have more kids then, trying to replace the population will create more problems than it solves

have some faith in your own people jesus
>>
>>127047830
I know this is probably bait, but explain why falling birth rates is a bad thing given the economic contraction that will follow automation, and why importing more people will improve outcomes and safety during this upcoming mega-recession.
>>
That's not solving the root cause of the issue, just postponing it.

And it only postpones it if the people you are importing are as productive as the native population. In the case of Sweden, it takes way too long for migrants to be employed for them to contribute to the welfare system. Rather, what happens is that the load on the public funds increases and we instead cut the handouts that would have gone to our elders.
>>
>>127047830
>falling birth rates
not anymore :^)
http://budapesttimes.hu/2016/01/31/kiss-of-life-for-families-builders/
>>
File: OY VEY.jpg (18KB, 338x356px) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY.jpg
18KB, 338x356px
>>127047830
>libtardians still think I care about economy
>>
Consider this faggot:

Community, social cohesion > Economy

Can you not comprehend that people don't mind having modest lifestyles/ lower standards of living? I certainly don't care that much about money and economy. Values are much more important in the long run
>>
>>127047830
Automation though
>>
>>127048394
No it's not valid under any circumstance. The situation you describe would just displace native workers and lower wages.
>>
what exactly is wrong with falling birthrates?
>>
>>127047830

Falling birth rates are a good thing.
Do you want to feed a bunch of useless shitskins when all menial jobs are replaced by automation?
>>
>>127047830

>muh economy
>muh GDP

Fuck both, I don't want them here to fill other's pockets.
>>
Human technology surged after the black death created endemic labor shortages which forced the ruling class to share more of the loot with the workers. Preventing labor shortages is loser policy.
>>
GDP growth is bullshit, the only things that matter are labor force size compared to available jobs, percent of liveable wage jobs and taxation rates. GDP growth is literally bullshit politicians use to mass import non-whites into first world countries because they're more keen to vote Liberal/Labour/Democrat because those parties pander to them the most. Right now Africa has a better marginal GDP than every first world nation and its because of the fact that we've already developed our economies while they are in the process of developing modern markets and industry. Japan's GDP growth has been poor but yet they've been surviving and still are a giant in the hardware tech field. Institutions push multiculturalism because increasing populations is the easiest way to quickly grow the GDP which is what Germany saw in the last annum however the types of people they get are the ones that suck up tax dollars which is why the growth was by less than a percent. The social cost of 1% growth is literally the destruction of Western culture and the assassination of white heritages and identities. My hometown of Toronto was over 95% white in 1971. 45 years later and now I've become a minority in my own city, a city that repelled the American horde in 1812 and prided itself on being a beacon for Canadian prosperity. Now everytime I'm downtown the busses are full of non-whites talking in Arabic, Mandarin or some African language composed of oogas and boogas. We are literally being colonized by Asia and everyone refuses to come out because of the fear of being called racist. In order to make him and his billionaire buddies richer people like Harper and Trudeau opened the floodgates and decimated the heritage of Upper Canada and now we're fucked unless we literally coup the government and expel all the non-whites. This is what economics has become, a smoke screen for genetic displacement.
>>
>>127047830

>Guys we really need UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME (FREE MONEY FOR ALL) because we will get ROBOTS that make people become UNEMPLOYED so that all the unskilled and semi-skilled workers will see their jobs taken over by robots, and there will be all these unemployed people who can't find jobs who need some way to survive because nobody will hire them otherwise

>Guys we need MASS IMMIGRATION because there will in the future be such a demand for workers that we simply won't have enough workers, there will be all these tasks that need to be done and nobody will be there to do them because everyone is already busy with other tasks

Reminder again that about 3KG of TATP in a backpack, detonated in a lecture theatre at a left-wing university, will do more good than anyone can do in their lifetime otherwise.
>>
>>127059240
Indeed

GDP is irrelevant

GDP per capita is everything.

If we needed a high GDP, we could just merge with India. Indian GDP is very high.
>>
why are people replying to this thread without saging?
>>
File: 1478830986590.jpg (32KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478830986590.jpg
32KB, 635x349px
>>127047830
>left wing """economics"""
>>
>>127047830

oh no, the population is declining.

who will buy property? I guess we'll just have to lower real estate prices. What a nightmare.

who will pollute the oceans and create landfills. I guess we'll just have to watch pollution decrease. What a nightmare.

who will work unskilled jobs if there aren't enough people to do them? I guess we'll have to increase wages. What a nightmare.

with a smaller population comes more tightly knit communities. Who will commit crimes? What a nightmare.

Cheaper real estate, less pollution, higher wages, less crime. How will the nation survive?
>>
File: 1490879195609.jpg (95KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
1490879195609.jpg
95KB, 680x649px
>>127047830
>mass immigration is an economic necessity
>economic necessity

You're going to need new arguments, since mass immigration is proven to be a financial drain:

>http://www.cream-migration.org/files/FiscalEJ.pdf

>https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/apr/01/immigrationpolicy.immigrationandpublicservices
>>
>>127060103
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

https://archive.is/lVsSL <- theguardian.com article
>>
Nope.

Economies adjust, that's how it works.

You do NOT need to perpetually increase the population/economy.
>>
stop bumping the thread you idiots
>>
>>127059858
>GDP per capita is everything.
It's more than just that though you have to take labor force to available jobs and labor force to available good wage jobs with tax structure and cost of goods per annum into account because at the end of the day the goal should be to allow freedoms for people to design their lives by their actions. Our economic climate doesn't do this because we have too many fucking people and despite having issues with our own boomers were taking in old people from shitholes and paying for them to stay in hospitals for years on the taxpayers dollar. It's no wonder why our services are fucking up but it's not entirely the fault of the program's it's the fault of government and institutions influencing immigration and population growths in low income areas and among poor shitskins who will turn entire neighborhoods into the same tier as Detroit, St. Louis, Dearborn, you name it. We all see how bad those crime ridden communities are so why are legislators and bureaucrats allowing their growth and maintenance? At this point the only way forward is starting a new party who are not brokers and have a solid set of values and beliefs that will not change.
>>
>>127047830
That must be a bait .. none one can be that dumb.
>>
It's interesting that the same people who claim the world is overpopulated also use low birth rates for a weak as fuck excuse for mass immigration.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.