[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53

File: 1495702297165.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495702297165.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl annoying. They don't have anything original to say and being a left wing attention whore is far more natutal tyan right wing.
>>
>>127047524
>more field agent redpilling normies
>somehow bad
Man, if Stacey hurt your feelings and you h8 women to this point that even when they try a bit too hard to impress you and others alike, it's your problem. Don't shit on their heads, they are taking the word out to the plebians so they can start acting accordingly.
>>
>>127047879
That's fine, but personally I'm tired of the 10,000 "OMG IS SHE LE /OUR GIRL/ OMG PLS MARRY ME [insert name of generic female espousing views for attention]" threads that get posted here every time someone with a vagina says something vaguely "alt-right" on YouTube.
>>
>>127047524
>sudden rise of "right wing" girls
Name 5
(not counting shoeonhead, lauren southern or blaire white they have been here for a while)
>>
pretty girls jumping on whatever bandwagon is popular at the moment will always have their beta orbiters. just ignore them.
>>
File: 1487710760551.png (724KB, 739x681px) Image search: [Google]
1487710760551.png
724KB, 739x681px
>>127047524
Having the support of attractive young women is a sine qua non of a successful movement. Fuck off with your redpiller sabotage.
>>
>>127048101
brittany pettibone, mynameisjosephine, rageafterstorm, cassandra fairbanks, and tara mccarthy
>>
>>127047524

Who gives a shit. They're normalizing right-wing opinions and making it more socially acceptable to be right-wing.

>They don't have anything original to say

Kek, that applies to everyone, including ~99% of /pol/acks so that's irrelevant
>>
>>127048101
Brittany Pettibone, Roaming Millenial Rage After Storm, ABitOfBritt, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast
>>
>>127047524
Take it as an indicator that the right is doing well. Many women will gravitate to the side they view as ascendant. Plus they can get more views than men by parroting what other people say because muh T and A.
>>
>>127047524

Most low-effort bait and switch Shareblue campaign I've seen on here in a while
>>
>>127047879
they don't fucking redpill normies, don't you get that? they attract awkward, spineless faggots who will donate to them or shill on their behalf for some sort of attention. the only people being persuaded by these low energy 6/10 roasties are the type of people who hang out in twitch chats.
>>
>>127048602
fuck off (((Lauren)))
>>
>>127048278
Why Muslims? Point out his ethnic origin instead. Islam only benefits from more people joining, the color of their skin or land of birth doesn't mean anything. This is pure anti Muslim propaganda
>>
>>127048602
are you dense? these women only spouted up once it was clear that anti-sjw was the new, "cool" thing. these women are just parroting things that men have said before them. none of them have an original thought.
>>
>>127047524
>tired of winning
Yeah, women are pussies and they only follow strength. When our side gets stronger and the camp followers start switching over to our side, why the fuck are you complaining? Because they didn't take risks like you did and suffer risk of embarrassment or failure or ostracism like you did? Because they haven't paid their dues in time spent carefully weighing arguments, deciding to believe what was true in spite of massive social pressure, and having society bear its awful weight upon you for your refusal to conform?

I know how you feel (as in the people that this obvious shill post who will sympathize with it and therefore it is directed at you fucking leaf). I've suffered more than most of you for my dedication to the meme war. I'm not even kidding. I've seen my life utterly ruined over it, unfairly.

Women don't take the risks like we do and they don't pay the cost. That is the nature of women.

Stop bitching at women for following their nature and instead be glad that we're winning enough that women feel comfortable admitting they're on our side or coming over to our side.
>>
They want a piece f that pol money.. and the autists in here are willing to give it to them
>>
>>127048602

Lauren, NO ONE cares what women have to say.

People like you because you're barely legal.
Go talk about nails or something.
>>
>>127048399
>>127048464
I accept this answer, never heard of them. Thank you
>>
>>127047879
>>127048453
This is exactly right. Be above it all anyway, of course roasties will latch on any movement to get attention. Let them work. We need to work on ourselves, we cant postively affect any of these women without giving them support implicitly or explicitly. What will happen will happen
>>
>>127047524
You dont have to like them, but theyre extremely necessary so stfu
>>
>>127047524
would cum on problem glasses/10
>>
>>127047524
It is a sign that some of our world views are becoming somewhat fashionable and mainstream anon.
>>
>>127048765
>they attract awkward, spineless faggots who will donate to them or shill on their behalf for some sort of attention. the only people being persuaded by these low energy 6/10 roasties are the type of people who hang out in twitch chats.
That is fine. It is better than nothing. This is how muh silent majority is made. Plus every minute they watch or dollar they donate is a minute not watched by the lefty media or dollar not going to the left. This adds to the attrition of the power and influence of lefty media.

Even a small positive is still a positive.
>>
>>127047524
>They don't have anything original to say
Just like when anons here repeat shit from the 1930s huh. What exactly new do you want to hear? Society needs to return to older ways of doing things.
>>
>>127048765

You're a moron. Yes, disaffected betas are going to flock to them just like they flock to other alt-media figures. But the difference is a girl like that has 10 times the power to draw in normies than some 30 year old neckbeard talking about politics. Their normie to beta loser ratio is way higher than someone like Millennial Woes. Thus they are a benefit. If you look at any of these female e-celebs you will find they have a larger female following than their male counterparts, even if the audience is still majority male. Because when attractive women do anything, that automatically makes it more socially acceptable. You're just responding emotionally and not looking at the big picture because you despise that small amount of losers who give their NEETbucks to these girls.
>>
I think taken the red-pill so far that I now view my own gender as a second-class citizen and I have to hide my 'toxic' beliefs to myself and I honestly cant decide if I would rather have stayed in my previous SJW feminist mindset or be the way I am now.
>>
All of them aren't nationalists, they are just leftist who had her "fun" on the dick carousel and just want the attention on the lastest trend.
>>
>>127047524
leave it to desperate alt righters and tradcucks to worship every vagina they see. its easy money and attention for these roasties, i cant even blame them for taking advantage of the dumb masses
>>
>>127047524
Who the fuck cares if it's annoying. It pushes more people to our side and changes the narrative from "whites are the devil" to "maybe we shouldn't become minorities in our countries".
>inb4 people complain about no one addressing the JQ and other stuff like that
one step at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day
>>
>>127047524
its the vaginal jew infiltrating again
literally no better than anita sarkesian etc
>>127049561
/thread
>>
>>127049490
very true... sad reality is sad
>>
File: Sirens_Lament.jpg (127KB, 992x726px) Image search: [Google]
Sirens_Lament.jpg
127KB, 992x726px
>>127047524
Cmon anon, all she wants are those beta bux you slaved away for. Don't want to be a man and support her lifestyle? She's earned after all by agreeing with everything you believe in.
>>
>>127048996
>these women are just parroting things that men have said before them. none of them have an original thought.
Who cares even if that is true. More people parroting right wing views makes it harder for the left to continue gaslighting people and tricking normal people into viewing themselves as alone in viewing right wing views as correct.
>>
OP, I can assure you that the "right wing" girl is far less annoying than the left wing girl.
>>
File: IMG_2500.jpg (199KB, 1024x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2500.jpg
199KB, 1024x449px
>>127047524
They're in it for the money and attention. TL;DR made an interesting video on the situation.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nBzin3RUVpo
>>
>>127049732
because people look up to people with large followings and believe that their some kind of intellectual.
>>
File: is fine faggot.jpg (24KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
is fine faggot.jpg
24KB, 381x396px
>>127047524
they are smart enough to make more money out of you faggots that is all
>>
File: 1493995201895.jpg (9KB, 237x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493995201895.jpg
9KB, 237x239px
>>127047524

PROTIP: This is a natural part of a growing movement. These are champagne problems you bitter r9k fool.
>>
>>127049832

Roaming Millennial is unironically way smarter than TL;DR.

The other 3 he mentions are pretty basic bitches though
>>
File: Patriot_Nurse.jpg (69KB, 300x342px) Image search: [Google]
Patriot_Nurse.jpg
69KB, 300x342px
There's only true right wing, Bolshevik hating woman on JewTube and none of you nerds are smart enough to watch her vids. Suck less.
>>
>>127047524

complain, complain, complain....
>>
>>127047524
Nobody really has anything original to say though.
>>
>>127048101
>blaire white
isn't that the man though?
>>
>>127048765
Votes a vote
>>
File: lena9.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lena9.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
We need them. This is the age of identity politics and if we want to win we need to be represented by both genders and as many ethnicities as we can.

The white men will of course still be the intellectual engine for things but a pretty spokeswhore never hurt anyone.
>>
>>127049490

>Because when attractive women do anything, that automatically makes it more socially acceptable. You're just responding emotionally and not looking at the big picture

This.

Grow a brain morans.

What is a few ditzy exploitative women compared to identity politics finally dying? Fucking nothing. I welcome it.
>>
>>127050241
At this point who knows what the fuck anybody is? I think its a guy, but everyone accepts it as a girl
>>
Women look for attention. The two ways are:

Batshit insane [feminist].

Sane as a man.

The latter is trendy now.
>>
>>127049857
>because people look up to people with large followings and believe that their some kind of intellectual.
Again so what? There arent really any new ideas in politics. Almost everyone is saying something that someone else thought of before or someone else said better. Part of getting popular support for a political view is getting that view seen as popular. Many people honestly dont know or dont care either way how politics go. They wind up supporting even if just nominally what is viewed as popular.
>>
>>127050373
Well, in the context of this thread I don't think she counts as a right wing girl since he has a man's brain
>>
>>127047524
This happens because women follow whatever is mainstream at the moment.
This is a good sign. It means that right wing is becoming more influential and "normal".
So stop being a sectarian faggot and enjoy free votes from cunts.
>>
>>127050511
well if you interested in that go right ahead, but i would rather listen to someone who knows what their talking about and not just looking for attention.
>>
>>127047524
Women coming to our side is a clear sign we are winning the culture war, you should be happy.

Unless of course you're a shill.
>>
>>127049490
you mongoloids keep repeating this to yourselves yet never seem to find anyone who's actually been "redpilled" by these vapid attention whores. they're less than worthless because beta faggots like you go around white knighting for these idiots' arguments on things they obviously know very little about. sorry but this is a complete waste of time and only leads to division and degradation.
>>
>>127047524
annoying, but in a awy a good sign women tend to follow as herd animals.
So once the cows start to turn their heads you are shifting the herd.
>>
>>127050373
>but everyone accepts it as a girl
I dont know if that is true. Blaire definitely passes much better than most trannies.
>>
>>127050504

>The latter is trendy now.

Not really sure why people are saying this. Go to any college and conservative are outnumbered 10 to 1. This is most definitely a counter-culture. At Least amongst college age people.
>>
File: 1460871061449.jpg (156KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460871061449.jpg
156KB, 727x1000px
Even small redpills are redpills. Normies can't handle it all at once.
>>
>>127048996

You're point? They're useful idiots for us and not them. Or is this about more people joining your secret club
>>
>>127047524
that ugly fishmouth also sucks looking at
>>
>>127047524
They make good intermediaries between bluepilled normies and us.

Besides if you find a potential partner in a right wing girl, regardless of whether she's attentionwhoring her politics or not, you can really test her conviction by redpilling her on the Jews, race realism, tribalism/ethnic nationalism etc.
Test their conviction. If they shy away from that stuff and continue to maintain moderate, civic nationalist beliefs, it's your call if you think there is any value whatsoever in going further.
>>
>>127050656
I dont watch these people. Doesnt mean I dont appreciate the good they do.
>>
>>127050669

>yet never seem to find anyone who's actually been "redpilled" by these vapid attention whores.

I've read a shitton of stories who started their redpill journey by watching e-celebs on youtube.

>only leads to division and degradation.

YOU are the one creating unnecessary division you troglodyte. And you don't need to agree with everything person X says to recognize they are a net benefit to your cause.
>>
>>127047524
yes

that is the entire reason how left wing shit became popular

chicks saw they could attention whore by spouting retarded shit, eventually it grew and grew by more women wanting attention, then nu-males saw that was a viable option to try orbit angles and attention whore

this went on until it was mainstream

now that its mainstream, the only option to attention whore is to go against the grain again which is to be alt-right/alt-light

politics are inherently female
>>
>>127050669

Look at their view counts, you permavirgin faggot. They clearly have been effective in spreading the ideology to other women. If your argument is that this does nothing, what is your alternative suggestion?
>>
>>127050764

It depends on the major. I did economics and I had zero shitlibs in my classes. If some retard starting talking about lefty economics pretty much everyone would point out the failures.
>>
Notice how all these "redpilled" women channels were all started in 2016 or 2017.

Very suspicious, almost as if they are following a trend.
>>
>>127048068
They sense a power shift and they are positioning themselves to catch one of the new leaders. That's what women do.
Yes it's annoying. Just shrug and get back to doing what you do.
>>
the argument is not about women supporting right wing ideas, its about female attention whore ecelebs wanting to take part in the discussion and beta orbiters worshipping them and defending them. RM is the prime example of someone without any real knowledge or honest opinion, shes the most basic bitch you could imagine, her opinions are literally the most popular believes held by her target audience re-packaged as some shallow video to get money from tradcucks. shes not even smart about it. her video on veganism was basically
>vegans are annoying teehee
shes dumb as fuck
>>
>>127047524
Why is that girl with the crazy eyes so hot /pol/?

Is it the choker?
>>
>>127049832
Ann Coulter is the only one up there with an IQ above 85
>>
File: nvsg.png (454KB, 494x922px) Image search: [Google]
nvsg.png
454KB, 494x922px
>>127047524
This one is controlled opposition.
Suddenly appearing
High level production
No public appearance
PsyOp
>>
>>127048924
shut up you dirty fucking paki.
>>
>>127047524
>I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl annoying.

That's because you're a faggot.
>>
>>127048464
>ABitOfBritt
she confirmed via ask FM that she fries the rice
>>
>>127050851
I am more interested in the debate and the truth rather than our side "winning".
>>
>>127047524

I like women
>>
>>127051192

Yeah it's cause and effect dipshit. Women follow men lead.
>>
>>127048101
Blair White is a man. Lauren Southern is a Jew. There are only two genders. Jews are not White. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>127051532
Lauren literally posted her 23andMe. She is not Jewish at all retard
>>
>>127051532

>Lauren Southern is a Jew
When will this stupid lie go away?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
>>
>>127051189

talking about the student body as a whole.
>>
>>127051192
That's what most women do - they follow the trends that will get them the most attention from men.

These sorts have no real views because they are completely malleable. That's why these videos seem to be women parroting what's been said hundreds of times before.
>>
>>127047524
you're not very strategic, right?? she may redpill a lot of females, remember they have to get the pill in other ways geared to their mindset
>>
>>127047524
Women follow what is popular. That rise of right-wind youtubers is the best thing that could happen to us. Don't be a fucking hipster complaining that you were alt-right before it was mainstream.
>>
>>127051456
And I am more interested in not seeing the totalitarian left take over society, forcing their inane beliefs on on our practices and ultimately destroying Western civilization, thereby dooming mankind to centuries or millenia of woe until somehow people are able to piece civilization back together.
>>
>>127047524
I'm not. I remember when pop culture was Liberal to Hell and everyone wanted people like me on a stick. Pop culture is just annoying in general, but at least it's in my favor now.
>>
File: fgfsda.gif (835KB, 450x307px) Image search: [Google]
fgfsda.gif
835KB, 450x307px
>>127047524
Tell me how it is not good for us, who cares of its shallow. It is your job to date one deepen, and cement the right wing ideals.

You're the same person who complains that you can't find a right wing GF.
>>
the real problem is how few of these women have children.
The only real right wing female role model right now is Wifewithapurpose
>>
>>127048278

>Balding fat shit-skinned probable manlet telling others they shouldn't pass on their genes

My sides.
>>
>>127048278
this
>>
>>127047524

Not like the dudes have something original to say themselves. I think you just hate them for being girls, OP. Try not to be a faggot next time?
>>
Pussy controls a lot of men. Even if you don't find anything valuable being said it may be the only way to get to the bulk of normies.

Of course it should be preferred that those in our corner be able to find truth and think for theirselves, but I'm not opposed to filling up the lower echelons of our movements with our own rendition of "useful idiots".
>>
>>127052450

This is a leftwing psyop to try and stop these female youtubes. They know to many people are getting red pilled.
>>
>>127048068
Blame the underage summerfags for being immature.
There's nothing we can do besides question them about their past and force them to face the consequences if they've been lying about say, being a roastie.
>>
>>127051634
Big if true. Thanks Anon.
(Blair White is still a man)
>>
>>127047524
she looks weird
>>
>1 (you) by this ID
>>
>>127053018
Casual European as she thought, but half her blood is Iberian.
Make of that what you will.
>>
Carol is the worst right wing girl, the fake laugh is really bad and many videos are basically the same.
>>
>>127047879
>You don't like people hijacking shit? I should imply that you have a problem with women!
What sorta argument is that supposed to be?
>>
>>127052655
>but I'm not opposed to filling up the lower echelons of our movements with our own rendition of "useful idiots".
They are not really useful idiots though. The commies called some some westerners useful idiots because they kept trying to say the commies didnt really mean what they said they were going to do. So these idiots invented new ideas saying this is what the commies really wanted to make them seem mote palatable. These girls generally get the right wing doctrine right. It may not be their original idea but so what. They arent misleading people about the views.
>>
>>127053200
>What sorta argument is that supposed to be?

I think he's saying you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1492541738959.jpg (360KB, 1882x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1492541738959.jpg
360KB, 1882x1058px
>>127053166

>10%
>half

Go back to math class.
>>
File: 1490795181884.jpg (785KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490795181884.jpg
785KB, 1600x900px
>>127053364
And the prayer is answered, thank you anon
>>
File: rape_gangs_comic.jpg (107KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rape_gangs_comic.jpg
107KB, 720x720px
Most of them I can understand where you are coming from, but for some reason Lauren gets a lot of shit here..., I think she is not only smarter then people thing, is severely hiding her power-level(she made references to Julius Evola in the past ffs).

Also, of all the things to get "annoyed" but this is completely trivial, just take a look at the fucking degenerating state of our society at large.
>>
File: 610.jpg (33KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
610.jpg
33KB, 600x597px
>>127047524
>>
I stopped caring about the civic nationalist types like Blair White because their content is not intellectually stimulating. Sure, if you are just getting into social politics then the civics will challenge your mainstream beliefs, but they never go anywhere beyond that and they have no care for culture or history.

The civics have their place as a gateway drug to the alt right. But as for the crowd who just stay in that area and never progress, they aren't worth anything because they will easily flip and vote for a democrat who is not poisoned by sjw-ism.
>>
>>127048068
Haha this
>>
Women naturally drift to whatever political stance seems most profitable from a social standpoint. If they're starting to openly join us, we're winning. Just can't let them take over.
>>
File: 8973497534.jpg (356KB, 1626x954px) Image search: [Google]
8973497534.jpg
356KB, 1626x954px
>>
File: 2343225.png (515KB, 878x641px) Image search: [Google]
2343225.png
515KB, 878x641px
>>127047524
This is my 3D right wing waifu.
Autism is strong with this one.
>>
>>127047524
>"right-wing"
>still support feminism
>still support women's "rights"
>still pro-divorce
>still anti-family

Riigghttt
>>
File: whydoeshershirtsaythat.jpg (302KB, 1024x1654px) Image search: [Google]
whydoeshershirtsaythat.jpg
302KB, 1024x1654px
When did you realize autistic girls make the best wives, /pol/?
>>
>>127047524
lewds when
>>
File: saraah.png (382KB, 494x427px) Image search: [Google]
saraah.png
382KB, 494x427px
>>127055269
about a month ago
>>
>>127055138

>anyone who thinks women should have the vote is not right-wing

You're behaving like a SJW, changing the meanings of words to suit your purpose. Stop living in your own fantasy and look at things practically for once in your life.

You're also just flat out lying by saying these new right-winger women on YT are "pro-divorce" or "anti-family".
>>
>>127052450
>ur jus a misogynist
Guess who you sound like.
>>
>>127055269
Several years ago.
A month later I realised that the truly autistic women are unwifeable
>>
Support your women, but don't expect them to lead.
>>
>>127054748
Jesus Christ I thought you were kidding lmao I couldn't watch it the whole thing
>>
File: 1491418894431.png (532KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [Google]
1491418894431.png
532KB, 1808x3731px
>>127055639

Hey faggot. I'm American, we know about democracy and how it works. Women didn't have the right to vote until the 20th century, and then everything rap

99% of "right-wing" women hardly are. They'll spout memes until you touch "muh vote, muh abortion, muh divorce"
>>
>>127047524
Upboated
>>
>>127047524
Women are children in grown bodies, there follow were the strong man leads, if not rape and pillage.
>>
File: 1491075587275.jpg (205KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491075587275.jpg
205KB, 640x500px
>>127056189
She is clamed tho too bad!
>>
>>127047524
Don't watch them then
/Thread
>>
>>127056553
>Claimed
Funny that the first comment was an animeposter. I'll just stick to promiscuous "religious" liberal women
>>
>>127047524
I kinda wanna break her jaw.
>>
>>127056675
>if u don like it jus don watch it!!!
>don't criticize anything p-pls don't insult mai waifu
>>
>>127056675

All of the gains were made by "bitter virgins" aka regular men. Now that "YAS QUEENS" are taking over, they'll neuter the movement and abort its children
>>
File: abortion.jpg (34KB, 673x385px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
34KB, 673x385px
>>127056332

Yes, but you'd still rather have women be today's right-wingers than today's left-wingers, would you not?

>They'll spout memes until you touch "muh vote, muh abortion, muh divorce"

There are no gender differences in abortion stances in the US. Why do I know more about what's going on in the US than you do?
>>
>>127057156

No, you're wrong. Women are enemies within the walls. The reason why the entire establishment got BTFO by angry rednecks and nerds on the internet is because the establishment was weakened by women. They're neutered, weak, pathetic, not because they are leftists but because they pander to women. Look at China, Soviet Russia, North Korea. Leftist countrie, not places I'd want to live, but strong. Its because they don't let women determine their policies
>>
>>127057022
This.

It has happened with everything.
>>
>>127047879
You know its just because the wind is changing direction, right? They don't hold any of these beliefs. At best they're useful idiots but change the tune again and they'll drop you like a hat.
>>
>>127057421

You didn't answer any of my points.

>you'd still rather have women be today's right-wingers than today's left-wingers, would you not?
>>
>>127057156

So to answer your question, no, I'd rather have all the women be today's left wingers. Only once we take away their political influence can we let them meme about being "sooo right-wing, right everyone?"
>>
>>127049832
all these cunts have no opinion on anything they are just in it for the beta bux this girl is at least intelligent and holds her own opinions why don't people here share her stuff is beyond me .
>>
>>127050346
Giving women a voice is a death sentence to any movement.
>>
>>127047524
Ever since been redpilled became popular there has been a rise in right wing women

Put two and two together anon... its like you said, they don't have anything original to say because they wanted to attention whore to right wing chads so they'll just say basic shit like "da jews or islam is bad" in some video while obviously whoring herself to their right wing fanboys

Anyway women have no place in politics
>>
You realize women are what gets betas to become political right?

Theres a hierarchy to this.
Alpha males make women fall into line
Women make beta males fall into line
Beta males make the used up women fall into line

It is why the left WAS winning the culture war. Women can get the massive amount of retard betas switch sides
>>
File: 541287.gif (265KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
541287.gif
265KB, 260x146px
>>127056989
> Guys, what's up with all these women? aren't they annoying?
>>
WE NEED INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN CREATE TANGIBLE, ORIGINAL, AND ADVANCING IDEAS NOT ATTENTION WHORES WHO REGURGITATE SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEAS FOR LIKES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
>>
>>127052089
woah deep, stay woke brother.
>>
>>127056989
I don't watch them so I find it odd when people come in here and complain about people bringing more people into your movement. The same goes for every le /ourgirl/ thread that happens 50 times a day. Why don't you perhaps enlighten us with your intellectual thoughts on where the right should go.
>>
>>127051326
Finally someone that isn't a retard.
>>
>>127050764
It is. Just because not a lot of people are doing it doesn't mean it's not trendy.
When the hipsters started they were outnumbered 10-1 but we're still considered trendy. They're actually not trendy anymore because there are too many of them.
>>
>>127057820
>muh sojiny
>>
>>127057597

This is what I mean when I say stop living in your own fantasies. Taking the women's vote away is about as likely to happen as a harmonious communist utopia at this point. You are delusional and refusing to work with the cards that you have been dealt just because you can imagine a better society in your mind. Newsflash kiddo, anyone can do that. It's not impressive.
>>
>>127047524
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>127057808

Retarded betas is why leftism is failing. Why do you want to attract them?
>>
>>127048765
>>127049364
>>127049490
>>127050251
>>127050339
The women that make these videos have audiences that are 99% beta-male orbiters. The girl in the OP is an 18 year old with *no* life experience, yet feels she can tell other women about relationships, children, etc. She obviously has no idea what she is talking about and her *only* purpose is to repeat alt-lite talking points for shekels. These girls are cancer.
>>
>>127058043
>Taking the women's vote away is about as likely to happen as a harmonious communist utopia at this point.

Actually, its inevitable. It always is. Either we take away their vote, or SNACKBARS and the fucking Sinaloa cartel will
>>
>>127047524
And I find a sudden rise of these character assassination kind of threads annoying.
>>
Any woman who is single is not actually right wing, especially if they're unmarried and childless past 25.
>>
File: Unicorn-476x510.jpg (102KB, 476x510px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn-476x510.jpg
102KB, 476x510px
>>127058036
I'm not saying you're a misogynist. I'm saying you're a faggot.

A giant flaming homo. pic related. probably you.
>>
Pretty sure Roosh or some other PUA predicted this years ago.
>>
>>127058045
Because left wing philosophy pretends betas are equal. Right wing philosophy helps to make them become more alpha (though never true alpha).

There are also more beta than alpha so its necessary for elections
>>
>>127058148

>The women that make these videos have audiences that are 99% beta-male orbiters

That's just factually untrue. You haven't bothered to do any research, you just assume your lazy psychosocial analysis is accurate. These girls have way more normies and women in their audience than neckbeards like Millennial Woes and Sargoy of Cuckad. That doesn't mean their audience isn't still majority male though, of course it is, just like with anything right-wing politics related.
>>
>>127058338
sure. enjoy your sjw looking horseface with a choker and problem glasses
>>
>>127051456
Idiot. If our side loses we don't get to have a debate anymore.
>>
File: 1494339220876.jpg (83KB, 1040x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494339220876.jpg
83KB, 1040x720px
>>127058199

You're talking shit. It's not as clear cut as you make it. For example, more women voted for Le Pen "the nazi" than men did in France.
>>
>>127048924
Their ethnicity is
> Child raping, goat fucking Inbred Sand Niggers
>>
>>127058519
>Because left wing philosophy pretends betas are equal.

Completely backwards. Right-wing guarantees monogamy, every man gets a wife and every man is invested in protecting the community and maintaining the social order.

Leftism espouses polyandry, divorce-rape, and slavery. Leftism is anti-beta and pro-women
>>
>>127053511
>I think she is not only smarter then people thing, is severely hiding her power-level

She literally posts here. She has mentioned several times on twitter that she uses 4chan regularly and /pol/ especially.
>>
>>127058668
2truth my brother, the only way for normies to realise we're right is by lying.
>>
File: 548714.jpg (47KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
548714.jpg
47KB, 460x276px
>>127058641
Muh club
>>
>>127058727

You mean the whore who betrayed her father? Wew. Another example of "right-wing" female leadership failing spectacularly
>>
Tbh Tara McCarthy is the best of the right wing girls but even then she's unoriginal. If don't know why but she also comes off as kinda stupid.
>>
>>127047524
Attractive women are what ultimately legitimizes a movement, subculture, hobby, etc. Once its proven that investing time and energy into something has a viable chance of getting the attention of hot girls then the mainstream starts picking up on it. It doesn't matter if they contribute interesting/insightful/useful content or not. Theyre just their to signal a culture shift
>>
But I read on reddit that the right is full of hypocritical racist misogynist's so why would you listen to women:^)
>>
>>127047524

so you're saying you'd rather have them be bluepilled
>>
>>127058921
The one too left-wing to keep here GI niece around.
>>
>>
>>127058747
Only because you see through the smoke and mirrors. Left wing philosophy makes betas think used goods are ok. Right wing brings them to a point wherw they realize they can make their own families. Settling down is better because right wing people dont glorify used women
>>
>>127058921

More evidence of your insanity. If she had went with Jean-Marie Le Pen's platform she would have never made it to the second round. She would've been lucky if she had gotten 10% of the votes.
>>
Doesn't matter, still scared of talking to men and women I'm attracted to irl unless I'm drunk or high
>>
>>127053259
They're useful idiots because they're idiots and they're useful.
Relax with the fucking autism.
>>
>>127059232

Right, but if you invite female "leadership," they will always espouse policies that benefit them. Those same policies destroy society. Yes, IF YOU PANDER TO WOMEN, it would be impossible to revoke the female vote and society will continue to death spiral. But if men put their minds to changing society, free from the neutering knives of female influence, then they can fundamentally and spectacularly change society--see, Hitler.

Woman's place is in the home, producing children for her husband. She has no independent voice.
>>
File: LaurenJewish.jpg (24KB, 600x216px) Image search: [Google]
LaurenJewish.jpg
24KB, 600x216px
>>127051670
>>
>>12705820
>You haven't bothered to do any research
https://youtu.be/zJhjxKoDLiY
Here is shoeonhead's video where she shares her audience demographics. Her audience is >85% male, 90+% "anti-feminist", 87% "right wing".

I get that you are some white knight who feels the need to defend random teenage girls on the internet who reinforce your political views, but it's obvious they see that they can make money from beta-males by pretending to be the mythical "exception" to the "typical girl" in the year 2017. These women don't come up with anything original, they have no thoughts of their own, they don't believe anything they say. How many videos have you seen where QT right-wing Youtube girl says with urgency that we "need more white babies", but does not have any of their own? These people are playing a role for money. Pretty simple.
>>
>>127056675
Faggot. You cant /thread your own comment. It is like checking your own digits.
>>
>>127047879
>fpbp
>1 post by this ID
Here's your (You)
>>
>>127058576
>>127059698
replied to wrong post
>>
File: 1477250673732.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1477250673732.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>127059341

This is the end of (insert)'s campaign...

Just shut up and grab em right by the pussy
>>
>>127059612

>brit
>doesn't understand English

That's an independent clause, Nigel. She isn't saying her grandparents were Jewish.
>>
>>127059609
This. Women don't lead countries, they destroy them.
>>
The male and female demographics used to be separated. Men had their escapism and women had pulp romance. I don't see a problem with media for each group rather than being forced enjoy the same shit. Same thing for right wing youtube videos.

On another note: Looking at some old American pulp magazines for men, I can understand why other countries didn't want our degenerate culture to spread.
>>
>>127059751
Yea respect the chan culture and etiquette
>>
>>127059609
Here is where you are wrong. These women will not ALWAYS influence these beta males, since right wing philosophy actually ends up teaching them to become less beta.

The percentage of men that will CONTINUE to listen to women is lower than you think. Beta males as a whole will decrease in population. And alpha males as we know rank higher than women
>>
>>127047524
women are inherently disloyal by their nature and will join whoever they perceive to be the more dominant and resourceful group.
>>
>>127047524
>My friend sends me a one of this girl's videos, something about muslims bad
>tell him I don't want to watch 15+ minutes of some chick talking about shit I already know
>He's like "No you don't have to listen to it I just wanted you to see her"
>WTF? Dunno how to respond to that so I say "She looks like a bitch"
>He gets huffy and tells me "You look like a bitch!"

WTF man she just looks like the right wing version of a tumblrina, I don't get it.
>>
>>127048464
shoeonhead (boxxy)
>>
>>127059698

I never denied that most of their audience is male. The audiences of all alt-media pundits is overwhelmingly male.

>These women don't come up with anything original, they have no thoughts of their own
Same could be said of the men, and 95% of /pol/
>they don't believe anything they say
This is just a dumb unfalsifiable hypothesis. You are not using Occam's razor here. It's much more likely that someone who genuinely has these opinions emerges as a popular figure as these ideas get more popular than that someone is just acting for shekels.
>>
>more natural

Ahem, HILLARY CLINTON LOST.
IMPLICATE THAT.
>>
>>127060347
Your friend is a beta orbiter. Convert him or cut ties.
>>
>>127059873

Let the Rape of the Sabines be your example. A ragtag band of bitter virgin loser outcasts steal women from a nearby city; when the men of the city come to recover the women, the women beg for them not to kill their captors. You don't win women by pandering to them, you win them by taking them. They are essentially property
>>
>>127058727
More women also voted for Wilders.
And more women than men report that they feel immigration is dangerous.

Thanks for not being a blind anti-woman circlejerker.
>>
>>127047524
The only thing I dislike is that none of them seem to be really red pilled and mostly stick to "safe" topics like feminim. Im trying to actually do more serious topics on YouTube but part of that means I'm also not really willing to show my face let alone tiddies. I'm just a bit irritated that 95% of "skeptic" channels play everything so safe. I'm not even talking about race realism or naming the Jew, I don't even hear much talk of shit like nationalism or how we have to fucking physically remove commies.

I want to give these girls the benefit of the doubt of just being newly politicized or young or both, but it does give me some pause to worry this is just about money.
>>
>>127056332
You're still doing what he's saying.
You're creating a very specific and exclusive definition of right wing so you can play holier than thou and spread divisiveness.
You're not going to get a serious candidate in America talking about ending women's suffrage anyway. Better off convincing women to vote right than shunning them for their refusal to give up their right to vote willingly.
>>
>>127049490
i feel like it's the same thing with hunter avallone. he's handsome and young which drives many younger videos to his channel, same with girls
>>
>>127060584

It really is limited to "I'm not a feminist! Check out my titties"
>>
>>127060754

Then you'll take an intoxicating whiff of female conservatism and drift back into complacency while your entire world is stolen from beneath your feet
>>
>>127060754
People tend to stick with what is socially acceptable. A good woman talking about unsafe topics RATIONALLY would be a great asset
>>
>>127047524
The point of redpilled girls on YouTube isn't to add anything to the discussion, but to cast a wider net and to weaken the opposition's claims of sexism,
>>
>>127058045
Leftism is failing because of inherent flaws in leftist thought and practice, not because of betas you retard.
>>
>>127060452
>they don't believe anything they say
>This is just a dumb unfalsifiable hypothesis.
We can easily find that this is true by analyzing common talking points and seeing which women adhere to them.

>We need more white babies
Which of these female youtubers actually has children? I know of almost all of the alt-right/light channels and only Wife With A Purpose and Sinead McCarthy actually have children. It's cringey as fuck to hear Lana Lokteff talking about how important this is as she is a 40-year-old childless woman who travels the world without the burden of children.

>Women shouldn't be in politics
Literally that is *all* these women talk about.

>We need more traditionalism
Yes, and how many of these women are actually married and not single well into their 20s and 30s?

Again, these women play right-wing characters for money.
>>
File: 1493132565554.jpg (55KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493132565554.jpg
55KB, 632x738px
>>127058727
Oh my FUCK the women voted for Le Pen at a higher percentage than Frenchmen!?

We can never let them live this down.
>>
>>127060347
>>WTF? Dunno how to respond to that so I say "She looks like a bitch"
>>He gets huffy and tells me "You look like a bitch!"
kek
>>
>>127060584

If they covered more in-depth topics like that they would wreck their audience numbers, which is part of why they do it.

We need to face the facts that race realism and (((them))) are not popular or comfortable topics for normies so they wouldn't watch them even if jewtube didn't bury those videos within their algorithm
>>
>>127060584
I think its because feminist ideology was so entrenched into women. Even conservative girls Ive known still occasionally brought up feminist talking points. For a woman to not toe the line is almost unthinkable. I guess just suggesting that feminism was a lie is a huge step for them. Even though the rest the right wing figured that out years ago. I guess these things are an onion with many layers that need to be peeled back. Feminism is just the first layer. Once society accepts that there are two genders and that men and women are indeed different, then bigger topics can be tackled. Right now if even the most obvious biological fact is controversial its pretty much impossible for society to have any sanity
>>
>>127060813
I mean, speaking from experience, YouTube is a shitty place to drop hard redpills IF you are trying to make a career of it, which was not my goal at first but the money is good even with ads being fucked right now. But, for example, even saying the word "Syria" will get your videos automatically demobetized. My night got a channel strike for shit talking the fucking Young Turks for fucks sake.
>>
>>127047524
It's /r9k/ omegas like you that make threads about them here every day.
>>
>>127047879
pfbp
>>
>>127061348

>Which of these female youtubers actually has children?

First of all these women we're talking about (Roaming, Brittany Pettibone, Lauren Southern, Tara McCarthy, RageAfterStorm) are in their early twenties and all have said they are looking forward to having a family. Tara is engaged and is going to start trying to get pregnant when she moves to the US. Lana Lokteff is the only example of an actual spinster in the movement. But do you really think that is enough proof that she doesn't believe what she says? You think people become white nationalists and throw away all other career opportunities just for the change of maybe getting some shekels? Nahh.

>Again, these women play right-wing characters for money.

If these girls are still single at 30+ you might have more of a point, right now you're just grasping at straws. You're argument is basically "they're not perfect specimens of the ideal conservative women at this moment, therefore they must be totally disingenuous in what they say". As if every right-wing man who genuinely believes in right-wing ideas characterizes the male ideal of a conservative man.
>>
>>127059869

He real name is Simonsen
>>
>>127049063
i literally feel female guilt. i thought wow this is how white guilt must feel. if liberals genuinely feel what i feel, for being white men, im empathetic (just a little). i think how can i make reparations (a la black slavery) just on my own? it overcomes me
>>
>>127062294

And? Simonsen is about as Jewish of a name as "Johnson" you dumb anglo.
>>
>>127047524
You're fucking stupid.

It is great because it means that right wing politics are becoming more mainstream. Girls hopping on board means that there's now enough momentum that their herd effect kicks in. Women are followers, they do what the men do as soon as enough men are doing it. The cultural shift is happening.
>>
It's like you faggots forgot that Evalion was saying the same shit and was actually cucking the fuck out of you wog niggers.

Stop watching circle jerk videos saying the same shit. Stop wanting your views to be reaffirmed by a pair of tits and autistic faggots. Get out there and make a difference, you degenerate lazy fucks.
>>
>>127048453
>Kek, that applies to everyone, including ~99% of /pol/acks so that's irrelevant
But we do not make videos talking about shit that is already known. That said, I don't mind the attention whoring. They're saying things I would never say. As long as what needs to be told is told and I'm not the one risking, I'm satisfied.
>>
File: Evalion.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Evalion.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
w-what about me?
>>
>>127049534

Post tits
>>
>>127049063
>they were never loyal to our cause, they're simply fairweather fans
>don't be mad goy, accept the traitors into your ranks!
>did i say traitors? i meant to say females exhibiting their natural behavior, which is good for us!
>>
File: josephine_mathias.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
josephine_mathias.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
We need more black girls like this, instead of psychotic BLM bitches!
>>
>>127062223
>all have said they are looking forward to having a family.
Yes, anon, and remember to keep giving them your shekels so that they can definitely do this *someday*.

>are in their early twenties and all have said they are looking forward to having a family.
>shoeonhead
Not married, no children.
>Lana Lokteff
>Blonde In The Belly of The Beast
>Tara
>Brittany
Not married, no children
>Lauren Southern
Not married, no children
>Rage
Not married, no children
But surely they believe it when they say that women should settle and have children, right? Surely, if you give enough to their Patreon accounts, they will finallly take their own advice, right?

>But do you really think that is enough proof that she doesn't believe what she says?
Yes. She could easily adopt white children from South Africa or anywhere in the world. She would rather be free of the burden of children while telling others that they should become mothers. She just LARPs as a traditional woman.

> You're argument is basically "they're not perfect specimens of the ideal conservative women at this moment, therefore they must be totally disingenuous in what they say".
No. They don't adhere to *anything* they say. They are not examples of what they preach. They simply repeat popular talking points without doing anything themselves. Beta-male orbiters like yourself pay them to do so.
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (49KB, 615x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
49KB, 615x827px
>>127055269
Fembots make the best wives.
>>
>>127047524
Of course you do, you are a fucking leaf
>>
OP is probably another shill thinking /pol/ can be turned on people who push their goals.

>>127062223
Why doesn't Lana have babbys anyways? Eggs dried up?
>>
>>127049732
this

>>127049857
kys
>>
>>127063787
>Not married, no children.

Are you?
>>
File: cookie_monster_waiting-gap.jpg (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
cookie_monster_waiting-gap.jpg
29KB, 500x275px
>>127047524
Listen OP, the amount of women out there with serious convictions is sparse to say the least. It doesn't really matter if they do shit like this for attention, that's just how women are. If they're going to be anyone's useful idiots, they may as well be ours.
>>
they hide their power level
https://youtu.be/MxGoDSBTfxk?t=10m28s
>>
>>127064017
Yes. Father of a blue-eyed blonde-haired child.
>>
>>127063787

You're just repeating what you said and ignoring my points. They're still very young and some of them haven't even been right-wing for that long.

>They don't adhere to *anything* they say. They are not examples of what they preach.
Not only is this a gross exaggeration, I'd bet $1000 that you don't apply this level of scrutiny to right-wing men. You start from the premise that they must be 100% disingenuous because they're women and build your narrative around that.
>Beta-male orbiters like yourself pay them to do so.
I haven't given a single shekel to any of these women, stick to the arguments and stop with the Jew tactics.
>>
>>127064306
Sure you do. That's why you're hanging around a mongolian basket weaving forum and complaining about women.
>>
>>127047524
I'm not.

The more traditionalist right wing women we have the better.

They are infinitely superior to the whores of the leftist ideology.
>>
>>127049063
I agree with this one 100%, I just want a regular wife who will be a good mother. I lost two women that I loved to the mind virus of social justice. If these women on YouTube can just get more women to use common sense and see how destructive feminism is, then I don't care if they are in it for the money or fame. I rather have hardcore conservative women who are more effective at reaching women than having to ally with fedora tipping atheist like Armored Jew and Chris (((Ray Gun))) who just want to go centrist at the first sign of white pride.
>>
>>127048101
>shoeonhead
>right wing

the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: ! ! ! Aragon smile.png (90KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! Aragon smile.png
90KB, 323x241px
>>127055269
>literally married 91iq 8/10 autistic blonde from some very small village in Latvia.
She took redpill more faster then my best friends.
Sex is GOAT.

Girls are made for autism.
>>
>>127064844
>person with low iq quickly accepts my ideology
really makes ya think
>>
>>127064844

Are Latvian women open to being MONGOL'D by Big Finnic Cock? What's the level of hostility towards Finns?
>>
>>127047524
Neither do most their male equivalents but at least their fucking qt.
>>
>>127048464
I have to reiterate that if you look up Roaming Millennial's parents, Tracey Roseborough Tam and Jasper Tam, they're a director of Corporate Edge International and COO of China Wealth Capital, respectively. Lauren (RM)'s mom got her a job at Corporate Edge International in fact. All the while, RM saying she values "self-reliance." She's had every resource handed to her and the irony is staggering.
>>
>>127047524
you are just projecting your inability to get laid. grow a pair you fucking leaf
>>
File: ! ! ! cuad kek.jpg (39KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! cuad kek.jpg
39KB, 457x480px
>>127064973
Enjoy your american woman who is intelligent enough to divorce you and demand you pay her alimony for rest of your life while she is being blacked.
Better go jerk to your shitty waifu, at least she isn't real enought to cuck you(well unless you prefer NTR)
>>
>>127052215
This. If they respect you, they will eventually come around to your way of thinking.
>>
>>127064383
>They're still very young and some of them haven't even been right-wing for that long.
And rather than approaching slowly and rationally, they jump directly to the beliefs of the male majority and repeat them verbatim. Why does an 18-year-old girl (Rage) pretend to understand anything about German politics? What basis does she have to critique other women about their beliefs when she herself has barely lived as an adult for more than a few months? Does this not scream "money grabber" to you?

https://www.patreon.com/rageafterstorm

What alt-right/lite points do you think she disagrees with and is going to make a video about? Here's a spoiler: she will never.

Your idea that they are "still very young" would make more sense if they weren't so "lock-step" with the group and repeating the popular talking points.
>>
File: 1491925076639.jpg (141KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1491925076639.jpg
141KB, 800x670px
>>127047524
>is far more natutal tyan right wing

Do people deliberately misspell words in original posts as an attention-grabbing trick of some kind? Or to contrive an appearance of artlessness, or urgency ("this is so important I typed it really quickly and rushed to post it")?
>>
File: Latvia NO!.png (481KB, 564x620px) Image search: [Google]
Latvia NO!.png
481KB, 564x620px
>>127065058
Fuck off, mongol.
Go fug an eesti.
>>
>>127065347
Won't your kids' intelligence suffer? Or your intelligence is about the same as her's and then everything is okay
>>
>>127047524
It's the equivalent of the gamer gurl, but it is a sign that we are expanding
>>
>>127065520

>Does this not scream "money grabber" to you?
No, a young person thinking they have the world figured out is actually exceedingly normal. It's almost like you're implying that "wanting to make money by doing Youtube videos" and "genuinely believing what they say" are mutually exclusive. They're not.
>What alt-right/lite points do you think she disagrees with and is going to make a video about? Here's a spoiler: she will never.
She already did, about abortion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bdeAyK8F2o
>>
>>127065554
Well last time i checked my iq is 137 so i guess it's enough.
I previously dated few women who graduated with me, they were all entitled whores with princess mentality who wanted to immigrate to Bongistan for muh relevant country.
>>
File: based.png (54KB, 433x147px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
54KB, 433x147px
>>127047524
goddamn right
>>
the only problem I have with them is that they are shitposted here all the time
>>
>>127051456

Jacob is that you? Cause I'm going to find where you live and smash your face in with the lads.
>>
>>127060390
is shoe really boxxy? or she looks just like her?
>>
>>127066348

No. Boxxy is Catie Wayne and she's an SJW now.
>>
>>127047524
There are no right wing girls. There are right wing mothers, but up until they give birth they are instinctively programmed to be open borders, open society, lefties. And even after motherhood, if the father is not the sole provider then they will stay left wing and ask for more gibs.
Right wing philosophy is about hierarchy, tradition, monogamy, and responsibility. All things women naturally hate.
Heirarchy denies low status women access to high status sperm.
Tradition places expectations and standards on women that they rebel against.
Monogamy prevents women from being able to cuck beta providers by obtaining higher status sperm and making low status males support them.
Responsibility is just not a part of the female psyche. The concept doesn't exist in their minds as an abstract concept. Only via relation to her children can a women grasp these concepts. Through the bond between mother-son and mother-daughter a woman can empathize and see the benefits of a right wing system on her offspring.
>>
>>127066022
Ah okay, remember to teach them an instrument... helps a lot with intelligence
>>
>>127047524
They realized that most of the desperate gf-less autists who throw money at vaginas are altright.
>>
File: kek woman.jpg (509KB, 1242x1480px) Image search: [Google]
kek woman.jpg
509KB, 1242x1480px
>>127047524
There are over 1,000 virgin beta male altright cucks for every 1 girl who pretends to be altright for attention. This is the ideal ratio of attention without having to put out for an attentionwhore. They don't even have to meet the beta cuck altright virgins in real life either. Just talk to them and parrot back their own beliefs for money on Youtube. Easy money, easy fame.
>>
>>127065970
>It's almost like you're implying that "wanting to make money by doing Youtube videos" and "genuinely believing what they say" are mutually exclusive.
Not exactly, but there is a case to be made there. Surely, it's just a coincidence though that *all* of the anti-feminist youtubers have patreon accounts. What I actually *am* saying is that there's no evidence of these women actually living the way they say others should live.

>abortion
This is only controversial on /pol/. After Tomi Lahren said abortion was okay, even Richard Spencer came out and said she was right.

She simply stays in the safe zone of "anti-feminist/SJWism" repeating what all the other ones say. These youtubers are clones of each other, each following the money-making model of the previous ones.
>>
>>127047524
>>127047524

OP I absolutely agree with you 100%. This is women (the smarter ones) seeing that leftism is dying and so they're jumping ship and trying to get on our good side now that the see our potential.

It really is very annoying, because they weren't the ones being ostricized when the new right was forming in 2015. NO, but now that it's "safer" they are coming out as supportive as if they're so "brave and original."

It's just a way for the vaginal life support systems to stay relevant.

all these whores were SJW's 3-4 years ago.
OP is not a faggot for once.
>>
>>127067773
>She simply stays in the safe zone of "anti-feminist/SJWism" repeating what all the other ones say. These youtubers are clones of each other, each following the money-making model of the previous ones.

So is it your contention that if they conformed more to what you find acceptable it would be ok to do it for the Shekels?
>>
>>127047879

>if Stacy hurt your feelings and you h8women
I do hate women but that's besides the entire point.

The point is all these holes were SJW's a couple years ago. They couldn't give 2 fucks about whats best for the nation. They are doing it to stay relevant.
>>
>>127067773

>She simply stays in the safe zone of "anti-feminist/SJWism" repeating what all the other ones say. These youtubers are clones of each other, each following the money-making model of the previous ones.

Hmmm, so your argument is that because she spouts the opinions that are most popular right now that is evidence she is disingenuous? I would say that is a completely twisted way of looking at it. OF COURSE, by definition, the ones who get the most surge in popularity are going to be the ones who have the opinions that are most popular right now. It's actually not possible for it to be any other way. You are once again operating from the premise that they're disingenuous, and looking for evidence to suit that narrative. Your premise is faulty. A more reasonable premise would be "women are more likely to be disingenuous".
>>
File: 20170525_120117.png (401KB, 1080x1680px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_120117.png
401KB, 1080x1680px
They just want neckbeardbux
Take a look at how much sh0eonhead makes through patreon for shooting trash videos on a 4:3 camera
>>
>>127047524
>Hipster glasses
>Nose piercing

Thirsty men will fall for it.
>>
>>127054748
Who is this? I feel like i've met this girl before.
>>
File: 5241.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
5241.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>127068672
>I do hate women
>They couldn't give 2 fucks about whats best for the nation.
>>
File: 20170525_120425.png (68KB, 1080x324px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_120425.png
68KB, 1080x324px
O wow I'm so glad she has patreons paying her $1k for high quality bideos just like this
>>
>>127048765
this.
>poltards need to grow up, or get off the plebbit
>>
>>127069011
>choker
The literal trifecta of basic bitches anon. Her strange accent doesn't help its like nails on a chalk board.
>>
>>127058148
this.
>add on the fact they are being given scripts to read, and they don't even comprehend the scripts. they just shill in front of a camera to beta fags lmao.
>>
>>127069545
>Her strange accent doesn't help

German?
>>
>>127069146
>>127069146
oh fuck off ahmed.
>>
File: Muh based coal burner Shoe.png (214KB, 336x633px) Image search: [Google]
Muh based coal burner Shoe.png
214KB, 336x633px
>>127068965
>some neckbeard here actually fucking donate their money to a coalburner
Kektus
>>
>>127069740
Well she's gotta pay the toll somehow.
>>
>>127047524
>regard le drapeau
UN OSTI FEUILLE
>>
They want money so they pretend to play politics..They just say what men have already said before..
>>
>>127070154
This right here
None of these girls say anything new nor have any sctual thoughts of their own
They just figured put they can pump out videos of them saying "uhh, feminism is bad xDDD" and you autists will throw money at them
Stop it
>>
>>127069665
Nah she flips from queens english to americunt english like mid sentence its jarring.
>>
>>127070154
Exactly. What the fuck does an 18 year old know about life and politics? Absolute jack shit.
>>
>>127049832
At least there actually women. On the left it's all chicks with dicks.
>>
>>127047524
I agree but until Islam takes over the west we will have to deal with them voting and the more redpilled women the better.
>>
>>127049168
>go talk about nails or something
kek

but yeah women never have any original thoughts or opinions. They only do this to get attention so they can stay relevant.
>>
>>127047524
>I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl annoying.
So don't watch them you dumb cunt. Or are you trying to be a gatekeeper "Stop liking what I don't like"
>>
>>127068965
Considering she only makes like 5 videos a year anymore, that's really not that much. I don't know why anyone gives a fuck about her or Greg at this point. They're both lefty cucks unwilling to talk real shit.
>>
File: 1494624765535.gif (1MB, 489x276px) Image search: [Google]
1494624765535.gif
1MB, 489x276px
>>127062326
Seems like a troll post, but I'll respond just in case. You were tricked. We all were. Just be honest with yourself about what you are (a woman), expect yourself to behave properly and decently, and move forward knowing what you know now and try to make yourself and your life better, and make the world around you better. It's all you, or anyone else can do.

Women are somewhat like children in this regard. I don't know if you have children but if you do, would you be angry at your five year old son for getting tricked or believing something many people told him that was false?

It's similar with women, and even with men.

>>127063590
There are different groups. Some are women who simply kept silent and did not contradict the lies for fear of scaring away men who might be interested in them. Some are fairweather fans whose moral code is based upon whatever is popular and they half-hearted go along either way.

Some are poisonous snakes who eagerly jumped to betray us and destroy us and we should be very wary of EVER allowing them in polite society. Pic related.

When all of us are damaged to some degree by modern society, by porn and a lifetime of derision for being who we are, bad choices society encouraged us to make, sexual histories, bastard children, etc., we can't hold our women to a higher standard. They're like children relative to men. Do you really expect children to stand by parents who cannot or worse, will not protect them? The same with women.

You're either intentionally trying to sew discord or you're purity spiraling yourself into madness. One can be suspicious of fairweather friends, hostile to traitors, and forgiving of the foolish and repentant.

>>000000000
And the third person who responded to my post doesn't get the (You) because I'm certain they're a robot.
>>
>>127070800

Can you give us one of your "original thoughts"?
>>
>>127070719
At least us left wing girls with dicks can spell. More than we can say for your sexist ass.
>>
File: 1491368478294.jpg (437KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1491368478294.jpg
437KB, 4040x626px
>>127070834
They bring ruin to everything they touch.
>>
>>127047524
Just don't watch them. They can redpill normies because enough thirsty betas will give them extra attention. Women give legitimacy to a movement because people actually care about women.

You are right that none of them have anything substantial to say, and they are clearly all attention whores because i cant think of a single female youtuber who is NOT in front of the camera. Plenty of male personalities never show their face
>>
>>127047524
Jesus Christ, a literal "right-wing" tumblrina. So the movement have come to this point, enjoy the Skepticism+ that comes right before Sharia Law, Americans are retarded.
>>
>>127048101
Tara and Lana are probably the greatest women in the alt-right (e.g. identitarians/race realists)
>>
>>127047524
It bothers me too. These women are not in it for the long haul and will throw the right under the bus if it thinks it will get them an extra nickel or video view.
>>
>>127048399
Mynameisjosephine is my blackfu. I want to marry her and her perfect teeth

She has a twin too
>>
they hurt nothing. let them do their work.
>>
>>127071264
I bet she fucked Chris Warski, if they didn't have a full on gangbang
>>
>>127065283
>Hot chick gets things without earning them

Wow what a shock
>>
>>127047879
They're just virtue signaling. This is the same as having your ass and tits hang out to attract men. You clearly don't understand women. Don't encourage this behavior
>>
>>127063590
Yes, women are traitors by nature, but

1.) we need white women to have a white race
2.) this means that they are best targets for propaganda

If we target women, they will gossip amongst themselves and quickly create a memeosphere that is pro-white, that will snowball and collect more women daily. From there, we will attract men looking to fuck those women. This is a tried and true strategy of memetic warfare, and it will be very effective, especially as the SJW culture fizzles out.
>>
>>127047524
Sudden rise? We have been here the entire fucking time, you idiots. We are the ones who constantly contribute to POL and then when gender comes up you accuse us of larping, or the typical "tits or BTFO" response. Most of us just get assumed to be men on here.
>>
>>127062326
Dont feel guilty, just post tits
>>
>>127071077
>>127070991

>They can redpill normies because enough thirsty betas will give them extra attention.

Thats exactly what we dont want. We dont want/need pathetic beta cucks.

All women do is erode and end up ruining everything.

/pol/ is male dominated, and everytime women infiltrate a male dominated space they dilute it with their bullshit and end up hijacking part of if not the entire movement.
>>
>>127050070
PN is too smug and jewy for me
>>
>>127071430
Yeah loser, I have created some brilliant memes that I see people recycling on pol all the time, and have been part of a lot of our pol community. I am a woman and guess what? We aren't all "traitors" by nature, you are probably just some loser attracting bad quality women who become bored with you and move on, and you're bitter about that. I'm as loyal as fuck. Once you lose your virginities, or meet a based chick with an actual life and career, all you women-haters on pol will start to feel different.
>>
>>127049412
the thing is, the people who "repeat shit" from the 1930s(including me) are right about how jews are destroying our society
this is a daily reminder, like it or not
>>
>>127071560

Good luck having a male-only political movement in a country where women have the vote, you moron.

>and everytime women infiltrate a male dominated space they dilute it
We're not talking about fucking video games here. This is the future of your people. A hobby doesn't need women to inflitrate it because men can have fun doing that hobby by themselves. But you can't have a white country without white women at your side.
>>
>>127071560
>/pol/ is male dominated
Not true. Many of us have been here from the beginning. We are smart and educated, and have created some of the very memes you recycle.
>>
>>127071430
>>127071430

>1.) we need white women to have a white race
what is surrogacy?

>2.) this means that they are best targets for propaganda
only because they are too stupid to make their own decisions.
>>
>>127047524
Women barely think period. This new phenomenon, however, is a good son as women always ALWAYS do what they think society approves of and therefore it is indicative of society approving of more right wing politics.

However it is vapid as fuck, I agree.
>>
>>127072408
Women barely think? What kind of horseshit is that?
>>
>>127072408
>Women barely think period. This new phenomenon, however, is a good son as women always ALWAYS do what they think society approves of and therefore it is indicative of society approving of more right wing politics.However it is vapid as fuck, I agree.
I'm a woman with an enormously high IQ and I have probably been on /pol twice as long as you. You have probably clicked on news articles I have posted, and saved memes I've created to your desktop. You should probably just go fuck men if you believe that, because no woman with actual substance would ever find themselves in your life with that attitude, cucknadian.
>>
>>127072084

>Good luck having a male-only political movement in a country where women have the vote

implying women deserve the right to vote,
also
implying that voting is going to be the catalyst for change.

>But you can't have a white country without white women at your side.
true, but when all the SJW ones die off or are killed then the only ones left will be the obedient ones.
>>
>>127072697
People who brag about being smart are never actually smart though....
>>
>>127072480
>>127072480

what is the entertainment industry?
what is the fashon industry?
what is reality TV?
what are vaginal life sypport system hiring quotas?

all of those are geared for cunt mass consumption.
>>
>>127072697
>am i part of your seekrit club now, guys? see? girls can play video games too! i beat super princess peach, am i a gamer yet?
>>
>>127069740
nigbalz0nchin
>>
>>127073183
>replying to a woman

is this your first day here?
>>
>>127073238
>2
your ignorance is showing.
Too lazy to research but fairly confident all of those things mentioned are industries created by people with dicks.
>>
>>127072957

>implying women deserve the right to vote
Looks like we have another loser refusing to deal with the reality in front of him and escaping to fantasy land.
>implying that voting is going to be the catalyst for change.
Well if your solution is a coup, you shouldn't even bother with discussing politics on a Cambodian carpetweaving board, you should be stocking up on ammo.
>>
File: 213141.jpg (48KB, 1193x98px) Image search: [Google]
213141.jpg
48KB, 1193x98px
>>127072957
>implying women deserve the right to vote

kys faggot.
>>
>>127073508
>>127073508

>white knighting this hard

women spend the most money out of every demographic. Women never have to work hard at their jobs so they have no concept of saving money and when if they run out they'll just marry some beta chump to suck the lifesavings out of.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.