[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm just an old man who had good time killing sand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cropped-Mattis.jpg (115KB, 960x921px)
Cropped-Mattis.jpg
115KB, 960x921px
"I'm just an old man who had good time killing sand niggers,and for my service I want my country,which I love more than my mother,to give me opportunity to have my last kill streak to be made of Iranian scum oppressing our Arab and Israeli allies."

Would you help him in his dream?
>>
>>127045327
No. Iran has never aggressed the US
>>
>No. Iran has never aggressed the US
>Fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981 after a group of Iranian students belonging to the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Line, who supported the Iranian Revolution, took over the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. It stands as the longest hostage crisis in recorded history.
>>
>>127045769
If you consider that an act of aggression why aren't you genociding the emus?
>>
>If you consider that an act of aggression why aren't you genociding the emus?
>Variously known as Emu Field, Emu Junction or Emu, it was the site of the Operation Totem pair of nuclear tests conducted by the British government in October 1953.
>>
>>127045327
That soft cunt probably never actually dropped the hammer on a dude. Officers always talk tough but they're never the ones dropping bodies.
>>
>>127045639

You should hope they get destroyed by US,because they are allying with Poos and when they submit you will be able to cause shit in Pooland with help of US,in case Poos get good with Russia again.
>>
>>127045639
>flag
>>
>>127045327
i used to live by this guy in base housing. talk to him a few times
i respect iran because they are one of the few countries that isn't totally cucked by the US. they caught our CIA fucking around with their gov in the 70's and they kicked us the fuck out and don't bend over for the US by having US military installations in their country like ever other beta country in the world
>>
>>127045327
Yes, there are individuals this fucking dumb in our military.
>>
>>127046359
I had always argued that officers are responsible for the actions of their men, but in my short enlisted experience I found that not to be the case. Senior NCOs are the backbone of the Army, and I would follow an E7 into some shit over an O any day.
>>
>>127045327
fuck you kike
and fuck this braindead literall childless no family sad good goyim consumer retard moron

go and fight your own wars
fucking jews
>>
>>127045327
thats all he knows is the middle east and helping israel, he knows jack shit about china, russia or north korea dumb fucking jarhead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.