[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill: there's no way Western countries will recover,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 137250614776.jpg (241KB, 424x600px)
137250614776.jpg
241KB, 424x600px
Redpill: there's no way Western countries will recover, because the things have gone too far there and people try to rationalise and use logic in matters that used to need no explanation.

If you lived in Poland where niggers and Muslims and Jews and other aliens are hated without a good reason and you know it from your childhood and you are brought up in that environment you are significantly better off because you won't go steps further to normalise deviations and rationalise things the Elite forces you to. You Westerners cannot use the argument that you want the good of your own people any more. You cannot say you just don't want foreigners.

People try to explain that shit, but in the nutshell it is as such: we white people want good for ourselves and don't care about the others, if life is favorising us in some ways that's good because it benefits us and we won't punish ourselves so 'they' have it better. You wouldn't go through terrorism if you just were more down-to-earth and didn't live in idealistic overthought utopias.
>>
>>127045260
Pfff, nowadays common sense and survival instinct needs some 'rationalization'
Any person who claims this is instantly labeled by my sub-consciousness as a suicidal degenerate
>>
>>127045260
Redpill: Anons who think Democratic elections do anything but buy us demographic time are cancer. The only way to fix the west is to let it burn.
>>
File: sw.jpg (43KB, 600x480px)
sw.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>127045260
Finnish girls tho...
>>
>>127045260
You fucking idiots you've got 30 years.

That's all it takes. The Jews have multi cultid every country they had access to.

It's an easy process. You children's children will either be non white or dead.
>>
>>127045260
All of my friends from highschool are now dating maori girls, all the white girls are posting pictures with their maori boyfriends on normiebook
>when the european/maori population is as big as the native maori population
>>
>>127045260
Hey Poland, do you know if your employers accept degrees from American universities? Your country is really beautiful, exactly the kind of place I've always dreamed living.
>>
>>127046427
I don't know really, but I assume they would because American universities are regarded as the top in the world here. It doesn't work other way round though i.e. Polish degrees aren't respected anywhere but here.
>>
>>127046594
Thanks, looking forward to visiting!
>>
>>127046788
Have fun
>>
>>127045260
Redpill:
theres nothing wrong with islam and you neckbeard racist basement dwellers are only angry because you never had and never will have a girlfrriend
>>
>>127045260
we'll be living in a matriarchal technodystopia in the future anyways

what difference does it make whether it is ruled by whites or sandniggers
>>
>>127045260
agreed. for example, the notion that hungarians are an ethnic group and that hungarian culture is real, well these things are unquestionable truths for us. for westerners they have to invent things like the alt right to even suggest that there is a thing called english culture or german culture, or that french people are white and not every nigger and sand monkey living in french are frenchmen. they are just too farm gone at this point, rest is peace faggots
>>
>>127047651
this. srsly i was in the supermarket yesterday and there were not that many ausländer looking people. maybe max 15%. then i got angry and now i will make sure to vote 4 merkel or the green party in september.
>>
>>127047868
living in france'
>>
>>127045260
>>If you lived in Poland where niggers and Muslims and Jews and other aliens are hated without a good reason
stopped reading there, saged, reported, deported.
>>127047435
>theres nothing wrong with islam
the quran has a whole section on why the jihad is a-okay, I'd say that's pretty fucked

don't fall for the shill tactic of "put pretty girl in the OP for 300 replies"
>>
>>127046235
I sense envy.
>>
>>127047929
good goy!

personally I pray for the swift destruction of modern society, but voting and partaking in the (((democratic system))) is also effective
>>
File: 1494857007608.jpg (311KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494857007608.jpg
311KB, 960x960px
>>127047435
It sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities here cuck boi
>>
>>127048339
if you would get out of your basement Birger you would see that the world is not that bad
>>
>>127048566
what flag is that new zealand?
must be cool to live in middleearth
>>
>>127047435
The fact that this is what occurs to you to say in "defense" of your ideology is a stronger indictment of the idiocy of that ideology than any argument we might make
>>
>>127047435
>t.ahmed
>>
>>127045260

Things will collapse and then a new order will form to replace the old one. This has always been the case throughout history. It won't be pleasant but it will be preferable to watching things continue falling apart.

Current Anglo-american order is well overdue to die but is propped up through financial hocus pocus
>>
This won't end well.
>>
>>127048721
Straya cunt
>>
>>127046235
Not here mate, not here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7EbAsWux-w
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.