[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have two ukrainians in work >they drive trucks to UK and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1485545329399.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1485545329399.png
29KB, 741x568px
>have two ukrainians in work
>they drive trucks to UK and France
>hardly ever late with delivery or collection
>super hardworking
>want to move here with their wives and chikdren
>decent polish
>one of them asks me to download him some documentary movies
>i start downloading movies in ukrainian
>Mateusz, why in ukrainia? Download in polish please
>Volodymyr why
>To better understand poland
I wonder if he wanted to understand poles or learn polish language, nontheless, they made me thinm not all Ukrainians are animals. Only most of them. What are your opinions about them?
>>
>>127023365
Russians are alright imo
>>
>>127023365
Worked closely with a Ukrainian from Lviv for a couple of years. I would describe him as a Russian who was not brainwashed by Putin, Greatest President Ever For Glory Of Mother Russia. Very nationalistic about Ukraine.
>>
>>127023365
Do people from the shithole part of Europe actually think any of them are better than any of the others?
>>
>>127023365
What is the political point?
And who cares?
>>
>polish trucker
Go away pls, it's always hell driving behind you
>>
there are movies in polish?

what a world...
>>
File: Ukraine.webm (3MB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine.webm
3MB, 636x356px
>>
>>127024085
I saw a Polish movie set in the Cold War where the guy tries to get out through a Catholic group. His plane explodes in the last scene. Forgot the name though.
>>
>>127023365
A lot of Ukrainians have Polish heritage, and since Ukraine is not a real country without any history or to have anything to be proud of, and they are as poor as africa, then it doesn't surprise me. He is just searching for identity that he can be proud of.

>>127024227
Watch "Chłopaki nie płączą", you can find it with English subs on yt. Love this movie
>>
>>127023365
am half ukranian and it is always cowering in fear of ruskie side
>>
>>127023863
Its like how Americans from different states view each other... You're New Yorkers and Californians to us.
>>
youa re all alright to me

your women frighten me though
>>
>>127024687
Thanks it looks good.
>>
>>127024801
The other half is somali I guess?
>>
>>127024085
Kieślowski is good.
>>
>>127023365
They are OK, now clean my toilet.
>>
>>127025508
yes but most of his movies are in french..
>>
only Ukrainian I've met is an awkward physics professor, not much to say
>>
File: hatred_wolyn001.jpg (149KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hatred_wolyn001.jpg
149KB, 630x1200px
>>127024687
Have you seen Wołyń? I watched it about 3 weeks ago and I'm still disturbed by what I saw.
>>
>>127023365
#notallhohols
>>
>>127024202
Apex kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.