[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> mfw pol falls for yet more right wing fake news https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hhhoooi.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hhhoooi.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
> mfw pol falls for yet more right wing fake news

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/24/15685560/seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-explained-fox-news-hannity
>>
>>127020445
sean hannity lost his job most likely so im glad these morons spout utter fake news nonsense
>>
>>127020578
Losing his job for reporting on a murder investigation.

What was all that about free press?
>>
>>127021021
>Make baseless claims about closed murder investigation
>victim's family tells you to stop
>say you are able to back up said claims
>build it up for weeks
>day comes
>no source and no proof
>advertisers start jumping ship
>get fired for being incompetent
But tell me again how he is being oppressed, snowflake.
>>
look up who the CEO of Vox is, and his connections

It's funny how blatant it is
>>
>>127021298
you'd think when failed conspiracy theorist Kim dot KKKom threw his hat in the ring, the neets of pol would have known better.

Guess not. I wonder if Hannity can bodyslam his way out of this one, topkek
>>
>>127020445
(((fake)))

this story stinks. stinks bad as fuck.
>>
>>127020578
shill
>>
>>127020445

It's an unsolved murder that could be anything from a robbery (not likely) to aliens.

It's logical to connect what someone does for a living to their murder, as it's a possible motive for the killers. It might be wrong, but it's still within the realms of very possible.
>>
i wonder how much kim dot com was paid for that and if it was the russians who paid or the clintons
>>
>>127021501
(((((((((((((Vox)))))))))))))
>>
File: rejected.webm (233KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
rejected.webm
233KB, 360x640px
>>127021298
>But tell me again how he is being oppressed, snowflake.

you fucking worthless liberal shitheels and your idiotic attempt at trying to co-opt and control language that isn't yours. It's so cringey and putrid
>>
File: 20170525_021301.jpg (425KB, 2048x654px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_021301.jpg
425KB, 2048x654px
We'll have the last laugh, I promise you that.

Majority of the MSM is getting the rope along with the establishment.
>>
File: whokilledsethrich.gif (4MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
whokilledsethrich.gif
4MB, 480x269px
>>127020445
but who killed him???
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.