[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white parents so permissive and tolerant of their kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: white parent.jpg (50KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
white parent.jpg
50KB, 720x480px
/pol/ you guys have to help me understand something. Why is it that white parents seem to want to be "open" with their kids bad behavior and allow their teenage sons and daughters to rebel and engage in degeneracy and drugs without consequence?

For example in high school I knew multiple guys who their parents allowed them to have parties, supplied them alcohol, and were open with their kids drinking and providing alcohol to underage kids. I also knew lots of white kids whose parents didn't care that they smoked weed and allowed their daughters to dress with basically no clothing at school. Do black and Hispanic families allow this stuff too?

I come from a family of first gen middle eastern immigrants (dont worry not muslim) and the one time I got caught smoking weed growing up I almost got the family scimitar and my dad and mom screamed at me for hours and didn't let me leave the house for months unless it was for work. Why do white parents not care and actually sometimes encourage bad behavior with their kids?
>>
>>127004773
Because they are massive cucks and are willing to grow a self loathing offspring
>>
>>127006139
I feel like their tolerance of their teenagers bad behavior contributes to why they all become marxist faggots when they go to college. They face no adversity and aren't taught any tough lessons growing up so they become liberal cucks because it feels good and sounds good when they go to college

Basically they're sheltered
>>
>>127004773
I don't know, but if I had kids, I'd raise them right, give them a good smack if they were being shits. Of course I'm an autistic loser so they'd have bad genes.
>>
>>127007703
Good I'm glad to here it seems like white parents are always afraid to really discipline their kids. I don't see anything wrong with giving them a slap but I know most white parents can't even fathom this shit anymore

Although kids were hit in the West pretty much every generation before the millennials and now you see the affect of that...
>>
>>127006139
You right Finland
>>
>>127004773
A lot of those families are straight up degenerate/trashy. For the richer ones, it's a case of being comfortably middle class and wanting your kids to have at least as much fun as you did.
>>
>>127008083
> it's a case of being comfortably middle class and wanting your kids to have at least as much fun as you did.

This is more of the case at least from what I saw from my experience. I grew up in a really rich white town and my best friend growing up was allowed to smoke weed in his house by his parents. He ended up a complete loser and I just saw him because I came back home which has me thinking about this.

In my case I don't think these people were trashy, I mean it is quite degenerate to allow your kids to do this, but these are high class educated and rich people that allow this shit. I don't understand "wanting your kids to have as much fun as you did." Why would you ever want your kids to drink and do drugs. Even if they end up doing it and you did it in your youth you need to be a parent and parents are hypocrites sometimes. Parents don't allow their kids to do this or accept this shit
>>
>>127004773
Not my dad. He beats the shit out of me when I fuck up.
>>
>>127004773
>do black parents
>parents
>>
Because cucked liberals will have CPS take your kids away if you discipline them in any way. They need something to do while their wives get fucked by the bull.
>>
>>127006139
rare?
>>
>>127008995
Lmao good I guess
>>
>>127004773
It's the exact opposite here.

The police have a new strategy of combating gang violence by visiting their parents homes and telling them their kids are marked for death by other gangs and all the pajeet and asian parents are in denial their son with no job who drives three Porsche SUVs is involved in illegal activity.
>>
File: 1441737126402.jpg (320KB, 800x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1441737126402.jpg
320KB, 800x1518px
>>127004773
Boomers were the shittiest generation of Americans this country has ever faced and they made terrible parents.
>>
>>127004773
Because it's "child abuse" if you don't let the little fucking shit run the house to most parents these days.
>>
because they still turn out better than the best black kids
>>
Because blacks and Mexicans aren't scared of jail.
>>
>>127004773
Dr. (((Benjamin Spock))) taught generations of good goyim to never discipline their children.
>>
>>127009363
>The police have a new strategy of combating gang violence by visiting their parents homes and telling them their kids are marked for death by other gangs and all the pajeet and asian parents are in denial their son with no job who drives three Porsche SUVs is involved in illegal activity.
Fucking kek I can imagine indian parents don't want to admit their kids are involved with criminal activities.

I must say the police going to the parents sounds kind of stupid though, why not just arrest the kid to teach him a lesson?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.