[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For any former liberals out there, what made you become conservative?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 78

File: no_refunds.jpg (292KB, 1008x978px) Image search: [Google]
no_refunds.jpg
292KB, 1008x978px
Were you persuaded by external sources?
Did you slowly come to this realization on your own?
Were you instantly shocked out of liberal ideals by a traumatic event?
>>
>>126995944
>For any former liberals out there, what made you become conservative?
I'm a former conservative who is now carefully examining liberal policies

>Were you persuaded by external sources?
I was a moderate conservative for 2 decades, and I bristled at some of the extremeness of the party. It was the party that left me.

>Did you slowly come to this realization on your own?
Absolutely. In fact. my friends started calling me a "liberal" to prevent my defection, but I realized that we need adult solutions for our problems, not fake news and false blaming.

>Were you instantly shocked out of liberal ideals by a traumatic event?
The election of Trump and all the Kremlin dick-sucking was the moment I realized I had to change my party status.
>>

Race and IQ. You can't know this and defend the immigration policies liberals defend.

Not much.

Yes

No, it was gradual. I was a let-wing social democrat for 4 or 5 years, then became a centrist, then I started to oppose big government. I believe in traditional family values and that immigration should be way more restricted.
>>
I got interested in donald trump when he told all the politicians that he gave money to all of them in the primary debates. So I started browsing the_donald as a joke and after a while I realized I started ageeing with everything they were saying
>>
LOL first comment is shit. MUH! RUSSIANS!
>>
File: 1444925265582-0.png (282KB, 1212x687px) Image search: [Google]
1444925265582-0.png
282KB, 1212x687px
>>126995944
Well I liked the left for LGBT because it implied the right to be alone and I am a cuck. Then the transphobia/gamergate thing happened.
>>
>>126995944
i'm still liberal, just not a leftist
>>
>>126995944
High school friends became edgy communists, was too much cringe and made me slowly drift to the right
>>
>>126995944
I wouldn't describe myself as a liberal any more, but I definitely wouldn't describe myself as a conservative
>>
>>126995944
The messiah: Andrew Breitbart
>>
how can you by definition stay "progressive"? If gay marriage is now a standard, and you don't want it to change, then your view on that issue is conservative. anyone who wants to change the new established standard for marriage would be a new progressive.
>>
File: jillstein.jpg (26KB, 396x372px) Image search: [Google]
jillstein.jpg
26KB, 396x372px
>>126995944
Damn. I never thought id get to post a Jill 'no refunds' Stein meme ever again.

She kept a lot of damn money from that 'voting irregularity recount' scam she pulled
>>
File: IMG_0859.png (422KB, 477x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0859.png
422KB, 477x447px
>>126997720
>>126999352
Russia?
>>
File: angwee.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
angwee.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
>>126995944
I used to support the refugees until the mass-rape of Cologne happened, now I want to drop frag grenades on those rapey mudslimes
>>
>>126997720
this sounds like it was written by a shillbot. These things are getting clever now, they write posts as if their real people. its getting harder and harder to tell these things apart from the real deal.
>>
I use to be an atheist and a super liberal I wasn't a nu male but was pretty beta. I dated a really liberal girl for 4 years I was naïve about race women Jews you name it. long story short she cheated on me with a Nu Male. In the wake of the break up I looked in the mirror and I was disgusted with who I became. Fast forward 4 years to now and I'm the exact opposite of what I was.
>>
I donated to Bernie Sanders. Came to 4chan to convince Trumpfags to switch sides, was exposed to information that I had literally never seen before. I live in a liberal city and have never met a republican in real life. If you're republican in this city you are ostracized, fired, or run out of business until you leave for another one. Reddit becoming a propoganda site for the left very well might single handedly win them the culture war because it's now literally impossible for people who live in cities like I do to EVER see a republican viewpoint. Unless reddit is fixed we have lost the cultural civil war.
>>
>>126997720
Reply to me if you're real
>>
>>127000841
At least you have some common sense
>>
>>127001152
So you're a faggot now?
>>
>>126997720
Sage
>>
>>127001102
>not happening
please fuck off
>>
>>127001460

Seattle by any chance?
>>
>>127001152
Stoked you're making progress anon. Some ppl never wake up. It's sad really
>>
Nope lol I guess I should have worded that better. I'm actually dating a traditional catholic girl. She's really sweet and we talk about starting a family and having lots of kids she's great.
>>
>>126995944
I became a conservative because conservative chicks are fucking HOT!

Left chicks are fucking gross.
>>
>>126995944
Fuck that kike
>>
>>126995944
I am still somewhat liberal but I am being forced to make my views more moderate to distance myself from the crazy regressive left. It is amazing that the party which claims to fight racism and sexism pushes racism and sexism so much.
>>
>>127002051
Reddit is for stupidfags
>>
Dating an atheist liberal chick didn't help. anytime I had any thoughts that were against the narrative she would give me shit keep in mind I didn't have any balls then and I pretty much did whatever she wanted me too because I was afraid to lose her. Also she hated kids and had me believing abortion was okay. I was stupid
>>
>>126995944
flooding your country with immigrants just to have their population reproduce and then flooding in more + giving them money for it, is so obviously a pointless thing to do that it makes you wonder - why?
>>
>>127002210
Good for you anon!
>>
I Voted for Bernie, then Trump. When Bernie lost, and the Wikileaks came out that showed that he had been cheated. He basically said and did nothing about the leaks, then cucked out and kissed the queens ring. I was done with the left, I realized that they had no values or principles that they stood on.

This was only later solidified for me when I saw the unholy alliance that the left had made with Islam, the left started championing and fetishizing the hijab as a symbol of feminist. I found this utterly disgusting and disgraceful towards western women. Then I started talking to my friends about this and they would call me islamophobic and right winged. It then realized how terrible the left is, everyone is brainwashed, their Democrats will jump right off the cliff with the party even if it means it will destroy them.

Islam is evil! it will destroy western values and America, it is worse then Nazisam, and they have a fucking Army called ISIS! None of them can see this, all they can say is "you're racist for speaking out, Russia hacked the election". Leftist are so thick minded they can't think for themselves, even when it endangers the very democratic liberal values they claim to uphold and represent.
>>
>>126995944

There was a point at which the line I had to comply with to stay "not a bigot" passed over me. Once you're on the wrong side of the line, it broke the spell and I realized that most of the left's arguments are held together with faith and logical fallacies. Which was roughly when I realized they were trying to leave nothing in their shitty wake for the next generation.
>>
>>126995944
>what made you conservative
Experience with reality showed that centralized government can fix a few problems, but creates far more than it solves. (One of the reasons I was originally a lefty.) Also, I saw firsthand how degeneracy ruins life, and how hedonism is vacuous.

>were you persuaded by external sources
on a few topics, e.g. I became pro-gun because of listening to the arguments from both sides, whereas I used to be for gun control. Most topics I had to figure out for myself.

Yes, I went through a transition time, where I knew there were fundamental problems with the left, but couldn't make the plunge all at once. And once you see that enough of conservatism is better than the alternative, you can accept the relatively few weak points.

Nope.
>>
>>126995944
I'm still liberal, but fuck this anti-white identity politics shit. I won't be voting for any Democrat any time soon, unless it's Tulsi Gabbard. She encompasses everything I liked about Trump and Bernie, without being a pussy like Bernie or a moron like Trump.
>>
File: 1492945053404.jpg (85KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1492945053404.jpg
85KB, 500x544px
>>126995944
im still Liberal or Progressive or Classical Liberal, i honestly dont know what term to use anymore in normal conversation.

but Bernie Sanders and Jill Steins run for president crystalized how completely morally bankrupt Democrats and the Regressive Left are. the republican party and its horde of hypocritical conservatives have always been bad at hiding their corruption. the behavior of the DNC, their history that i became more aware of, and recent voting record of supposed progressive democrats like Corey Booker has killed the democratic party in my mind. the republicans and democrats need to be thrown into the dustbin of history.

I feel my motives and goals are to pure and pragmatic for the current political climate.
ive been banned from unofficial Bernie and Jill Stein groups for wanting to find common ground with republican/trump voters, since i dont lump Voters and Elected officials into the same pile. my desire for free speech and not wanting to Otherize people with different opinions made me their enemy.

so im certainly not becoming conservative, but my approach to leftist goals as isolated me from all sides.
sucks when you reject the usefulness of teams while everyone else is a Tribal Monkey throwing shit everywhere.
>>
it's all thanks to a lifetime of dealing with elitist liberal hipsters
the official turning point waswhen they started openly supporting transgenders and it became clear their beliefs were entirely superficial
>>
File: 1486473457795.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486473457795.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
Trump.
I dislike bible thumping and pearl clutching, but I'm so grateful to finally have an anti-globalist in there.
>>
Only reason I was liberal was my only frame of reference was Bush 2 administration starting bullshit wars and being corrupt. It took until Snowden leaks to realize both parties are the same, and there really is a power structure of global finance that superceeds the government. It's weird watching friends I though shared my values of equality before law march in step with federal government once their team gets power

Also feminism is cancer. Liberals cannot fuckinh thing straight anymore
>>
>>126995944
I think the answer is probably the same for most conservatives, since youth tend towards liberalism and shift to conservative with age. It's the cold hard reality that realizing schoolmates at higher education are stupid and will have a degree of equal value. Then working and seeing lazy, worthless slobs believing they are entitled to more pay just because they are alive. And then the incentives of working harder and earning more and leaving them behind. Voila. Conservative.
>>
>>126995944

I'm not, really.

If you mean what made me abandon them; they proved to be even dirtier and malicious (with disingenuous intention) than their opposition.
>>
>>126995944
There's no such thing as a former liberal.

Being liberal is the cure of the conservative illness.
>>
Always was a liberation, but bought into MSM bullshit about Trump. Knew Bernie hated Capitalism so I was leaning towards Hillary. Voted for Johnson, was scared when Trump won. Listened the Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson podcast and from that point on I've been super red pill and have joined the fight against, Islam extremist, extreme cuck lefties, Fem Nazis, and spoiled SJW college kids.!
>>
>>126995944
I was pretty fucking liberal in my university days. Didn't buy into communism or anything, but definitely left.

When I finished uni I joined the police service. Saw how things work in real life.

I was persuaded by society and the fuckwits that inhabit it.

It was a slow process, it didn't happen overnight, some big events helped.

As above.
>>
>>126997720
K... KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>126997720
>>
>>126995944
i voted for bill clinton two times. i thought he was the young hip president when i was in college. then 9/11 happened. i was living in portland, oregon and there was so much anti republican backlash after the iraq invasion. but you know, i always thought democrats were pussys when it came to national defense. so i stuck with the right from then on.
>>
>>126995944
I'm a biologist. Getting redpill on hypergamy was easy. Then you question everything. Race realism happens soon after. Anyone who believes in the beauty and efficacy of the natural selection is going to end up a Traditionalist eventually. Systems that develope over thousands of years pick up benefits the creatures don't even intend them to have.

At this point I'm exploring Paganism. I think it's probably the best religion for whites because it evolved to suit the temperaments and flaws of white people. Even with Christianity's history in Europe, it hasn't had time to adjust enough, and you tell because it's exactly the parts developed to compensate for middle eastern attitudes that chafe westerners.
>>
>>127001582
>>127000960
>>127001900
Looks like shill confirmed
>>
>>127001460
portland here. i too am a stranger in a strange land...
>>
>>126995944
I'm still classically liberal, but I don't vote for the dems.
>what made you become conservative?
well what made me hatee the left was
>mah white male
especially at the work place when diversity and women hires got moved up undeservingly.
I really really really can't stand
>don't judge people by their race
>stupid white males, am i rite?
especially when I bent over backwards in my teen years to be super accommodating, inherited guilt isn't a real thing and is retarded government policy .
cuckservies aren't better though, because thy are such huge tools of the koch borthers and the like.
>>
>>126995944
What happened to her lol she fell off with dem shekels JILL STEIN 2020 BAN ALL ANIME
>>
>>126995944
It was a bit of both external sources and coming to realization on my own. If you don't have the latter, no matter what kind of external sources, people can shout at you until they are blue in the face and it wouldn't move you. I would say it was a slow and gradual shift, no one event but a series of events ranging from MSM lies, to Muslim terrorist attacks, to blatant propaganda. It also required some information digging of my own to supplement what I've been seeing and hearing.
>>
>>126999744
liberal in the united states is some kind of horror movie starring marx, frankfurt school, gramsci, benjamin walter, all the retards who took paris 1968 too seriously and a bunch more. Liberal in England and continental europe is jewish and globalist libertarianism so you understand all the concepts, child.
>>
The liberals started hating white people.
>>
I have become more moderate . I dont care if gays want to get married. Fuck I dont even care if we get immigrants as long as they are legal and have gone through the vetting process that everyone else goes through. What really makes my fucking blood boil are these libtwats who have decided gays dont matter anymore because they identify as 15 different things and need more rights....the only thing im pretty conservative about is our fiscal stuff and how we allocate funds to different areas. aka cut the fuck out of everything we can to save guap
>>
At a certain point saying the same thing over and over again starts to become a problem.If everyone is saying the same thing I need to know where it came from. Liberals also talked about feelings and the history of their group.

I was already self-conscious so it wasn't hard to figure out why certain things happened and why people believed it. I started thinking conservatives had more justifiable reasons for believing what they did and that's when things started going downhill (or uphill). Because I put faith in Liberals not acting out irrationally and individuality, they decided to throw all responsibility out the window and focus on vanity. I couldn't understand why people who were popular kept doing things that were wrong or illegal for example.

Then liberals attacked the gaming community and gave false testimony to the masses and it pissed me off further when media forced it's own views on the rest when conservatives were scolded for doing anything close to it.

I'm a centrist now, not conservative yet. Don't think I will be because I'm not part of any culture anymore. But I cannot be a liberal if liberals repeatedly show cognitive dissonance and lack of responsibility.
>>
Basically after Trump won I decided I should be more open to ideas and listen to the people I don't agree with. Didn't take long to realize how autistic my previous views were.
>>
>>126997720
hole dollar for this one huh?
>>
>>126995944
> a aboriginal
> Have been told all my life "I iz a victim"
> Everything is a pity party with work and education
>Get a business degree , get red pills on aboriginal people . See how corrupt and puppeted the aboriginal community is for left wing bullshit.
>Start to analyse other "aboriginals" over seas and start to connect the same dots with lefty bullshit.

I hate being aboriginal and I hate Social fucktard warriors and all lefties. Joining the Army now fuck the "victim mentality". I'm Australian and not apart of that shitty fucked place.
>>
>>126995944
I was probably going to vote for Bernie

then I watched molymeme's untruth about trump and it totally swayed me

never voting democrat again, never being pro-immigration again, definitely never being pro-free shit again
>>
>>126995944

I became red pilled mainly because of the girls
I don't understand why
But Trump girls are just more attractive
They vote against their best interests
Which makes them dumb
But that sorta explains it in a way
Hot girls are usually pretty dumb
Anyway, women for HRC
Ewww
Vomit inducing
I couldn't get far enough away from them
I wish Trump would round them up
Send them off to a camp or something
No, not a concentration camp
Like, a fat camp
Good lord liberal women are ugly
>>
>>126995944
Always a classical liberal, although I was poorly educated even there but accepted general suppositions
Was being led by friends bottom left green square mom I wanted to bang
Then went to college and moved here after /pol/ was unnuked and found Sowell and then it was all over, ending up at Peterson
>>
>>127004792
the american liberal narrative (today, and liberal in the american sense) dominates the western world today. The biggest newspaper from Brazil, folha de são paulo, is pretty much a new york times with local news.
I used to laugh when people from 4chan said that we are dominated by jewish overlords.
>>
After the Jewish media pushed Ferguson so hard I became an unashamed racist and antisemite. I've come to realize that my people and my culture are under constant attack and all the attacks are coming from Jews or Jewish proxies.

Whipping the niggers into a frenzy with lies was just plain fucking evil.
>>
>>127005195
I was surprised it even got this far but once the theory of "jews control everything" was brought it made me that there was no other way liberalism spread so fast around the world if there wasn't one group doing so.

>>127005117
I dont know man women seem to be voting against their interest voting for Hillary
>>
File: 1412737050645.jpg (36KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1412737050645.jpg
36KB, 500x308px
I grew up believing in the conservative party more than the liberal party, became more liberal when the conservative party seemed more corrupt (during the HW Bush administration), then swung more to the right again when the social justice movement and feminist dishonesty proved (surprisingly) more radical than Tea Party nitwits. I'd be more interested in green if they had their shit together, but they don't so I'll stick to red for now.

If I take that question at face value, yes.

It was not a realization of my support as much as a revelation of their abject corruption. The lesser of the evil became the greater evil.

No. They ran me down very gradually. Got old being told over and over again that being male made me privileged and evil, that I am wrong for identifying a person with a penis as a male, all by morons with clown hair, thick glasses, and tattoos barking me down from their safe spaces like brats from under their mother's skirts.
>>
>>126997720
>I was a moderate conservative for 2 decades, and I bristled at some of the extremeness of the party.

In other words, you were always a semen-drinking liberal cuckold that was never interested on conserving anything, lest you lose face against far-left SJW degenerates.
>>
File: voting-patterns.jpg (568KB, 800x1915px) Image search: [Google]
voting-patterns.jpg
568KB, 800x1915px
>>127005559
>liberalism spread so fast around the world
>>
>>126997720
Will shareblue ever leave us alone?
>>
>>126995944
I was never ordinary liberal and I'm not typical conservative either.

The thing that got me further to the right was however the hypocrisy of left wing, especially regarding mudslimes, but also other things.

I'm in for fact based decision making, so clinical retards like gun grabbers or all those disgusting trannies are not very appealing to me. I think you can extrapolate my point over other issues.
>>
>>126995944
I still consider myself liberal, however I also now consider myself racist, in the sense that I acknowledge psychological differences between the racists. I was just convinced by statistics and twin studies, honestly. The more I read, the more it seemed to me that equality was an obsolete myth.
>>
>>127004213
Elaborate on the religion tuned to racial qualities thesis.
>>
>>126995944
the military
the government is cancer and filled with incompetence, we need less of it
>>
>>127005559

Well like, abortion
They're voting against their option
No get out of pregnancy free card anymore
And health care
When they do have to keep the baby
They're gonna have to pay a lot more
Because the free Obama care is gone now
This is totally working against their best interests
But that's cool
I go where the hot girls go
I'm totally red pillin' it for the ladies
>>
I didn't change, what it means to be left of centre and right of centre changed

I am pro-gay civil unions but anti-trans/SJW/degeneracy

Back in 2000 that made me left of centre, but that has changed

I believe in protecting borders, but letting immigrants who have something of value to add (money/expertise)....everyone else is not coming in. Back in the day that was a centrist position....today that is a far right position
>>
Never a "liberal" but I voted for the Left Party in 2009 EU elections and for the Social Democrats in general election 2011. I was always patriotic and against mass immigration, but I thought I could combine that with more left-wing views. But I couldn't, the political climate really polarized here in 2011 after the "far-right" won bigly. After that I've denounced most of my former economic left view too. Now I think the people I voted for earlier should be thrown off from helicopters.
>>
>>127005133
If I have to pick one, which Sowell book should I read?
>>
>>126995944

Barack Obama
>>
>>126995944
I want to fuck Dr. Jill Stein.
>>
>>126995944
The "privilege" debate was what drove a wedge between myself and the social justice crowd. I believe there's a lot of nuance to what constitutes it.

Obama's foreign policy - the road to Syrian intervention resembling the road to Iraq, and the utter lies / obscured truth by the media about Libya - pushed me away from the Democratic party.

Obama's rigging of the healthcare system to the benefit of big business under the guise of wanting universal healthcare settled once and for all that politics is a stage play.

Chomsky and Dan Carlin were my first real redpills about the deep state.

So, as a wayward left-libertarian, I began entertaining other points of view. Stumbled across a really compelling debate about the role of leftism in destroying black America economically, and picked up a couple books by Thomas Sowell at the bookstore.

Sowell, Stefan Molyneux, and Darryl Cooper have effectively guided me from far left to right, but I haven't taken the plunge to the extremes.
>>
>>127006555
>Wanting wrinkly, old, loose puss

kek is weird sometimes.
>>
File: 1495309833878.jpg (208KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1495309833878.jpg
208KB, 500x643px
Bengali American here.

I was all for liberalism and socialism, since that was the only thing they taught in school.

But years and years of dealing with niggers both in school and in my fathers business taught me that maybe something was up. Then I started reading about their stats on education and crime. I also started reading a lot of libertarian articles around this time, after wondering why communism never worked (I was lead to these articles by discussions I was following online).

Years later I've completely stopped giving a shit about progressive values and I want to see every government institution they rely on dismantled. It's not like my family ever fucking benefited from these institutions and I'm tired of having to pussyfoot around not giving them service because they are absolutely awful to do business with.
>>
>>127002829
I was so deep into the left wing brand in my school politics, I couldn't see all the hypocrisy they had. I've always had centrist views, but since I was getting my sources from Reddit and main stream media and shunning alternative media because it is thought of "fake news" in Toronto, it was hard to get an actual perspective that wasn't demonized about the opposing view.
I finally started lifting and somehow found ZYZZ and that lead me to /fit/ and re-exprience the 4chan culture(posted in /b/ in 10-11).
Browsing /fit/ and /sci/, /pol/ is seen as a crazy racist board, which it is, but it holds a lot of truth as well.
>>
>>127005988
It's very simple you don't even have to be him anon.

In the early years Christianity was extremely pacifist, the spread your ass cheeks for Germanic cock kind of pacifist. Fast forward few hundred years and you've had clergy blessing their troops before the battle of Poitiers. Another few hundred years and you've had crusades.

The pacifism was - a semitic thing - subversive, like the whole religion. Like liberalism today it aimed on taking over the underclass and "changing" things from bottom-up. Good example for this is reincarnation - dropped in 7th century(I think) in favour of more Western ideal of being judged for your past deeds and going to either heaven(Elysium) or hell(Tartarus). Even early Christianity borrowed from Stoicism(another typically western thing) whole the time and this influence was forever visible in its doctrine, whether it's protestant, orthodox or catholic.

Now let's pick Islam and Judaism. Both are structured so muslim and jew can do basically everything. In Talmud you have numerous conflicting statements by jewish scholars. In Islam scholars still actively find new interpretations for quaran(see the recent process of that Indonesian politician who said that muslims aren't obliged by faith to vote for another muslims - he's now in jail for blasphemy). The difference between them is that Judaism offers some limited number of interpretations(contained in Talmud) which indicates influence western culture or genetic material had on jews and Islam doesn't have any limits. This suits perfectly to lying, deceiving minds of semites.
>>
>>127004930

Good for you anon
>>
>>126995944
I went to mizzou
>>
>>126995944
I am still a registered Dem, though I switched teams maybe 5 years ago. Basically got tired of hearing how awful I am because white male.
>>
>>126995944
She's so sexy and cute!
>>
I used to be poor as shit. My computer in 2008 was a broken laptop hooked up to a CRT monitor and an external keyboard.

I worked my ass off, studied hard in college, spent all my nights studying while friends and classmates were out partying, and all my hard work was rewarded when I landed a job offer for 100k + 125k signing bonus for the day after I graduated. Today I make 250k just 5 years out of my bachelor's degree.

I saw how you reap exactly what you sow. I had no connections, and I wasn't some kind of genius-- I just worked hard and it payed off in spades.

And then I saw those same friends and classmates who didn't work hard at all complaining they can't find jobs and 8 years after the recession they're still blaming bankers and CEOs for all their woes. It's like, maybe if you didn't get a D average in college and major in fine art history you'd have a fucking job? All my faggot "friends" ended up being Bernie supporters, railing against the "evil" rich and demanding the successful pay more in taxes so the poor can continue to fuck around and get free gibs.

I already pay 70k in combined federal and state income taxes. I thought, why the fuck should I be paying more to subsidize some slacker's lifestyle? I earned every cent I have, nothing was ever handed to me. I became a fiscal conservative first, after I realized that liberals quite frankly want to punish success and reward laziness. Soon after I became a social conservative as well, when I realized the bulk of the rewarded laziness were immigrants and generally non-whites.
>>
File: 1494529232646.png (226KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1494529232646.png
226KB, 512x384px
>>126995944
>conservatives
>on pol
???
>>
>>127007490
I stay registered Dem and vote for the shittest choice of candidate possible in primaries to do my part for the right
>>
>>127005117

They didn't vote against their own interests. Unless they were abortion loving sjws
>>
File: 1469920312383.png (229KB, 871x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469920312383.png
229KB, 871x900px
>>127002009
The Gyro was correct. Cologne didn't result in mass RAPES. It was mass sexual harassment (forceful groping, forceful kissing, holding women down), and I believe somewhere around 1-3 rapes.

Still very bad. But gotta be accurate.
>>
>>126998765
No one is immigrating to Brazil, you fucking monkey eater.
>>
First I got redpilled on feminists
Then I got redpilled on SJWs
Then I realized I could no longer support the Democratic Party
Then I "realized" that the democrats are the real racists (squeak)
Then I came to /pol/
At last I truly see
>>
>>126995944
i just realised they're all full of shit, and i was lying to myself by doing mental gymnastics trying to convince myself i agree with them. afterall, they want everyone to be themselves, so i'm being myself
>>
>>127007235
>be black
>godfather is bengali-american (father's coworker way back when) that lived through the liberation war and witnessed the genocide firsthand
>his wife (mother's coworker way back when) would teach me advanced mathematics as a child when i visited them
>now in the same field of engineering as godfather and father

I'm way more conservative than all of them though.

Progressive political institutions are cancer on many levels, but peaceful coexistence is possible (only) among productive and cooperative people with the same underlying values.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>126995944
The fact that mass immigration and the welfare state will inevitably lead to dysgenics.
>>
I can't believe four years ago I voted for fucking Obama. I'm glad I wasn't swallowed whole by Boulder
>>
Cringey as fuck but in highschool someone explained communism to me and I thought it sounded awesome and we only learned about the holocaust so I didn't know the downside
then Gamergate happened and I realised that when people say the media lies they meant it
then all of a sudden I heard arguments from the right which before I either didn't understand or were lied about
>>
>>127001582
Sure.
>>
Mostly it was a series of trips I took to Europe to visit family and friends. Very few of them are reproducing. Foreigners are completely overtaking and changing places like Val Gardena, Italy and Munich, Germany. These are permanent changes for the worse-radically so.

The autobahn is choked with big rigs from the east that are causing accidents because they do not know or respect local laws and customs.

Women in California are undateable and make terrible mothers. Even the traditional ones expect special treatment from their men when it should be reversed. And the liberal women are horrible people.

My German dad on his deathbed told me he didn't believe the Holocaust happened, so I started to research and was horrified to find that the history has changed multiple times over the years based on evidence unearthed by Holocaust deniers who were fined or imprisoned for their discoveries. This led me to really challenge every individual claim and I found them all to be false. This, in turn, led me to research Jewish behavior in general and they are truly horrible, kniving, parasitic people. They leech off of productive societies like Egypt, Rome, Spain, Germany, Russia and more. Then, when the host country has had enough and throws them out they write horrible lies about how they were the victims. This has happened throughout history and is just hard to understand how they are given the benefit of the doubt over and over again.

I have always hated PC speech and it is reaching a preposterous crescendo.

White guilt is a cultural mental disease. Every living thing has the right of self defense and every human has the right and duty to be proud of himself and his race.

Diversity and integration will ultimately lead to a vanilla society that has no variety whatsoever. I enjoy traveling and meeting new people and learning about their history and culture. Without borders and nationalism, we will lose it all.

I hated the Bush years conservatism, then along came Trump.
>>
>>127004930
Echte abo
>>
>>126995944
/pol/
the election being between Trump and HRC
If it was between Trump and Bernie my vote would have been for Bernie
I was a NeverHillary Democrat (With some conservative views) like
>I believe in teaching the needy to work, not giving them handouts.
>I am prolife and feel that abortion is murder / should only be used in the instances where the mothers life is at risk
>lots of economic conservative views

However when it comes to Energy and clean air I'm liberal
>>
>>126995944
I realized that leftism gone rampant was beta-fying the West and my nation wasn't worth fighting for. I want to live somewhere I can be proud of, and there isn't a single Western country like that. Also living anywhere else and not having the privileges my ancestors fought for would be a disgrace. I'm not even white (fully) but with no white people this all goes to shit.
>>
>>127008679
Munich was fucking tragic. In front of a big cathedral there were hordes of women wearing niqabs pushing strollers. But the cops hassling the nigger made me feel at home
>>
>>126995944

The prioritization of identity politics over actual financial and economic policies.

All the shit you see now is just the elite's effort to keep the underclasses at war with each other, and not against their rulers.

Did use to like Bernie sometime ago. But he revealed his true colors this election season, by not taking a stand against Hillary and the DNC. He was given the golden opportunity to call them out on their neoliberal corporate bullshit, and fucking used it to turn heel, shill, and piss on his supporters like a good dog while buying a lakehouse on the side.

Knew prior to the election that he was just gonna double back on his policies again, but holy shit did he job like a real fucking chump and party liner this season.

Trump may be a billionaire, but at least he was willing to sacrifice his quality of life compared to these shitty egomaniacs and career politicians.
>>
>>126995944
Im a centrist that is finding myself agreeing with conservatives more than progressives. I realized the poison of social justice after gamergate. Liberal racist hypocrisy towards white americans, BLM, and Islamic terror attacks were the largest redpills. I think the reason why i felt i needed to vote for trump was because the democrats refused to admit that islam is a problem. I saw what was happening in europe and i would be damned if i'd let that witch hillary clinton take in a large number of refugees.
>>
>>126995944
Mostly just grew up. I was liberal by default because education.

No man is an island. I think I came to the realizations slowly at first, but then faster once I started committing thought crimes, because I had to learn more to defend my positions. Now I know too much and don't talk about anything.

No.
>>
>>126995944
I'm not conservative. I'm a national socialist which is actually fairly liberal considering the circumstances. I want the federal government, with a very LIBERAL and HEALTHY dose of proactivity, expell the immigrants and banking class so that we can live in peace.
>>
once liberals went all out trying to suppress and chill free speech, i re-examined everything bc that is not a sign of a strong argument
>>
>>126995944
fuck off go research news stories and DNC data mining elsewhere. Jesus Christ anons wise up, we can't let them know where they went wrong and how badly they fucked up
>>
>>126997720
The fact that you think party matters is how I know that you must be < 25
>>
File: time to rest.jpg (23KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
time to rest.jpg
23KB, 720x480px
>>126997720
You sound like you're sleepy. You should sleep.
>>
>>127007371
>>127008794
Cheers anons. Just don't forget there are some "aboriginals" that don't want to be in that shitty community in the first place .
>>
File: 1492343233102.jpg (20KB, 427x245px) Image search: [Google]
1492343233102.jpg
20KB, 427x245px
Sort of. I used to be a far leftist but I always had some differences with my counterparts.

I was introduced to politics by Alex Jones when I was 10, I became a tinfoiler but I learned about a lot of real evils in the world. I became disgusted by the Iraq War and became involved in activism against it. I was part of a group that I latter learned was run by communists. I don't regret protesting against the war but I regret doing it with crypto commies. I believed in all the other liberal lies except for abortion and gun control so you could say I was never fully leftist. I did buy into multiculturalism and diversity and all that bullshit though. I loved the Young Turks and msnbc and all that good stuff.

My change happened during the Treyvon Martin case. At first I was outraged by what I thought was a racist injustice. Then I look at the actual evidence of the case and started to realize that the media was manipulating me. I never liked the media but I didn't think they would outright lie about something like that. At first I thought it was just confusion but as time went on it became clear the media were blatantly lying about the case. I started browsing /pol/ maybe 6 months to a year before the case and came here to post leftist shit about diversity and equality. After the Zimmerman case though I started to seriously analyze the things that I read on /pol/. I was particularly influenced by Jared Taylor, but even just learning about crime statistics and iq scores drastically changed my world view over time.

I felt guilty at first for challenging the right think but over time I can to terms with reality. If /pol/ could wake up a liberal jew like me then I figure it can wake up anyone.

>mfw I was a literal Jew shill for diversity on /pol/ (unpaid)

I hope you guys can forgive me for my faggotry and shilling. I now use my Jew card to spread the truth to normies. Thank you /pol/.
>>
>>126995944
I lost faith in human nature
>>
>>127011045
I'm the same, Treyvon Martin was the point that pushed me over the edge
>>
>>127003523
Yeah, like AIDS is the cure for being healthy. You could say liberalism is exactly like AIDS.

You know all about AIDS, don't you, you limpwristed pantywaisted fag.
>>
Being a virgin
>>
>>127011326
That seems to have been the single biggest turning point in the last decade. The lying was so blatantly obvious and it became nearly impossible to ignore. I felt so shitty when I started to realize the truth. I thought that I was becoming some sort of evil racist nazi, but I knew that the truth was the truth no matter how uncomfortable it made people. This belief in objective truth helped me get over the brainwashing and mental programing. I think this is partly why (((social engineers))) are so big on relativism. If you are a moral relativist you change reality to match your opinions and not your opinions to match reality.
>>
>>127001582
How the fuck could this be a shill, the man said he saw the light and that liberals are communist fucks
>>
File: adams1.jpg (33KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
adams1.jpg
33KB, 403x403px
A man who isn't a democrat before 20 might be heartless
A man who isn't a republican after 30 might be mindless
>>
>>127011869
Ding ding ding ding

This is exactly what's happening.
>>
The majority of this board are still Liberals. Go look at the definition of Liberal.

Most of this board misunderstands basic political terminology and it's frankly embarrassing.
>>
>>127003064
Don't give up senpai, check out Justice Democrats and Secular Talk channel on Youtube. It started with those cancerous fucks at Young Turks but it's good stuff.
>>
>>126995944
Used to be an apathetic liberal who watched Colbert and Stewart but never cared enough to vote.

Started reading conspiracies about tesla, which branched into conspiracies about the government and illuminati.

Went to x, then found pol, then became rightwing
>>
>>126997720
look at this CIA clown
>>
>>127012000
"Democrats fall in love, republicans fall in line" yeah I can repeat meaningless words too
>>
>>126995944

Responding to obvious (((pollster))) seeking to understand its enemy.

The psychosis the left slipped into. Gamergate was the starting line, and the gradual slip into "muh 79 genders and refugees are welcome" degeneracy.

Definitely not by /pol/.

Yes.

No.
>>
>>126999615
Based Theodore Beale
>>
Other liberals and taking college classes
Since other liberals did it, yes.
yes,
>no

In high school, I was rather liberal and excited about the ideas, I was really happy I could have voted for Obama for his first term. However, over the course of his term, my required liberal arts classes had the opposite effect on me. They would tell me one thing about some topic liberals love and then I saw the opposite it outside the class room or online. Then I found others who bought those lies were the most annoying cunts I have ever had to deal with.

Today, if anyone asks, I say I'm a centralist. I don't want to risk my career for having the current unpopular political opinion.
>>
File: 1487553439471.jpg (608KB, 1768x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1487553439471.jpg
608KB, 1768x2500px
>>127012782
this desu
>>
I discovered how much obvious truth was hidden in plain sight, and how adroitly I had hidden it from my own mind. I became conservative to accommodate that truth into a more coherent world-view.

I came here and found some arguments to be interesting and insightful, so I tried them on my friends for fun, and it was brutally effective. I persuaded myself through my own arguments.

I came to realize on my own that adults shouldn't be treated like children, and that charity should be repaid with thankfulness, not a sense of entitlement.

A friend got divorced right after I got married. She fucked around with some boy-toy and then took him for half his stuff, with no shunning from society. Mulling over that with a belly full of edible weed, in the middle of pious, friendly, well-maintained, wholesome pro-family country music listening R-territory, was probably where I started to realize where my heart is.
>>
>>126995944
Finally caught on of CNN's fake news and their bullshit sources. Also the fact that they help Hillary during the primaries as well.

Fuck off shareblue, we know you are collecting data but I am never going to vote democrat again.

t. Pissed off black.
>>
>>127012640
It's not meaningless. It sums up a common trajectory of men becoming more conservative in older age after gaining more mindfulness. The (((DNC))) and (((RNC))) being overtaken by globalist goblins is now a separate issue.
>>
File: 1444990712650.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1444990712650.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
>>126995944
Observing degeneracy and seeing the damage that it causes to people around me. In addition the inaction of liberalism in confronting threats and obvious sources of danger. The silencing of opinion and anti-free speech nature is also greatly alarming. Above all though it was the general attitude of left-liberal types, always smug and thinking themselves superior and enlightened then becoming demonic and downright evil in their actions and words to people they disagreed with. The amount of personal attacks I've had from their types has been so amazingly extensive. In contrast I've found conservatives to be colder but ultimately more forgiving and understanding. A lack of immediate empathy for problems in people's lives (sort it out yourself mate) but a genuine care for the long term betterment of others.

If this means events then yes. Rotherham and observing degeneracy were the turning points for me. As for people around me, not at all. I was the first to turn but happily, not the last. It's good fun being the only guy of your views around, immersed in a sea of others. I love the way they pounce on you, it gives you strength of character to weather the storm of ragey liberals.

Yes, over time. It did take a while but really with Rotherham, that was when I formally said to myself "I will never ever vote Labour again, so long as I live".

Yes. I saw the girl I deeply cared about completely ignore me and happily consort with a brute. It taught me the most painful lesson in life. Might makes right. The emotional trauma was severe as the bitterest of redpills are. But this has a happy ending in which I have a lovely girlfriend and we live together, planning marriage and children. That other girl is a total whore, I won.
>>
>>127008100
>immigrating
We all know who's the real monkey here tyrone.
>>
>>127011181

This
>>
>>127012927

This picture is so good.
>>
I was redpilled by tumblr. Seriously.
I used to use it basically for just funny memes and shit when I was like 14-15. Then SJWs happened. They gradually encroached on the entire site and I hated them. There were some bloggers that took a stand against them, and some right wing blogs that I discovered and followed. Communismkills was the first anti-SJW that I really found and agreed with, and she introduced me into right wing politics. That, and seeing how fucking insane SJWs were and how they ruined tumblr is what drove me towards the redpill.
>>
File: 1447702407281.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447702407281.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>127012927
Really makes your brain do that thing.
>>
>>126995944
http://www.strawpoll.me/13034542
>>
>>127003938
Damn

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>126995944
Gay marriage executive order. Snapping point.
>>
First, it was feminists in gaming, circa 2014.

Then, feminists in tech.

Then, SJWs in every aspect of society.

Finally, my sister decided to be gay just because she couldn't get a boyfriend (despite trying). Mental illness culture made my sister into a fucking lesbian.

My morale decimated, I told myself that if Hillary won, I would accept defeat and become an SJW. She lost.

I subscribed to t_d. Still liberal, but against the Democratic Party and SJWs.

I heard about how /pol/ was the brains behind t_d and a lot of other shit

Started visiting /pol/ every day and stayed up all night reading. Became redpilled.

Turning super racist, now hate faggots and Jews. And Canadians.

I'm 29, so I lament so many of my life choices, including racemixing. At least I'm still high testosterone. I've been hitting the gym every day, applied to buy a handgun. Am kinda hoping for Civil War Two so that we can settle things with the left offline.
>>
The outpouring of sympathy for Tookie Williams, who murdered several people but became a leftist/black nationalist rallying cry because of MUH WRITING CHILDRENS BOOKS while in prison, which pretty much convinced me that liberals believe in one set of rules for themselves and another for everyone else.
>>
>>127000758
S-Sauce?
>>
>>127014924
>racemixing
I dont think you can clean that
>>
I'm a libertarian.

I'm religious and hate fags and abortion, but still support peoples right to have an abortion/be gay
>>
>>126995944
Most people who were former liberals were liberal in their teen/young adulthood. It's really about maturity and realizing concepts like system motivation are a part of life.
>>
>>127015129
I didn't realize white genocide and 1488 was real. At least it's with azn so no low IQ children, just maybe ass-burgers.
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>127014924
>t_d
>>
I was very liberal. Exposer to blacks made me weary and SJWs made me hate the left outright. I'm white and in college working two jobs and they have the fucking audacity to say I am privileged when those fucking porch monkies get diversity hired and special scholarships for clicking a box saying they are a nigger. I have some coons in some of my CS classes and they cant fucking do the work at all. They beg others to send them code while they look at facebook or world star or whatever shit.

Tldr: Niggers being lazy and SJWs
>>
>>127015789
I've immigrated for the most part, checking in on t_d just to get Trump news without psi-op noise.
>>
I was an enormous fan of Obama, and totally hated Mccain.
What made me liberal was their entertainment, colbert report, the daily show and bill maher made me crack a rib and painted this terrible image about the republicans. At the time i did not know that they are political con men masquerading as comedians. Mainly because i never cross checked anything they said. Why would i? they got me, i felt related to them because they were cool and were what i would like to be.
So never once did i switch on fox news, instead i assumed my guys were honest.
Then the 2016 election came, and for the first time ever i decided to watch the primary debates of the republicans because of Donald Trump.
I was very curious. The first few debates of his seemed okay and he was boisterous but likeable.
Then i went on to comedy central and their hysterical representation of him instantly red pilled me.
I realized i was been lied to, and if they are lying about this, then what else have they been lying about?
so i began cross checking, and god. Once you start cross checking CNN, MSNBC and ABC it is hard not to lose complete faith in the mainstream media.
Since this experience i no longer rely on ANY news source. Instead i go directly to the source and prefer to educate my self about economics , psychology and politics.
I am done relying on someone else to tell me what is right and wrong.
>>
>>127014924
>now hate faggots and Jews. And Canadians.
>And Candians

kek
>>
I used to consider myself a democratic socialist in high school. When I entered university, one of the requirements was that we take what was known as GURs (general university requirements). Basically courses taken outside of your major to give you a well rounded education. I took a course in liberal studies and a course in macroeconomics in the same quarter. The course in macroeconomics made me realize that what I was reading about Marx in the liberal studies course made no fucking sense. Furthermore, I learned that our economic system is heavily designed around borrowing money, and that many modern economists -- at least those who consider themselves Keynesians -- consider this to be a good thing, so long as we can pay for our old debts with new debts. I realized that our current spending habits are completely unsustainable, even if we were to tax the rich and the middle class to high hell.

These days, I consider myself a little more utilitarian on my economic beliefs (I went full minarchist for a little bit, but then realized that nearly all spending could be justified as defense spending if you think about it enough), but still consider privatization more efficient for most areas.

On civil liberties, I feel I haven't changed much over my entire life, except perhaps on the issue of immigration. Seeing what happens when European countries not only don't enforce their borders, but actively help other people get into the country illegally, I have at least a better appreciation for our border patrol and ICE.
>>
File: dami.png (14KB, 719x335px) Image search: [Google]
dami.png
14KB, 719x335px
>>127015839
I had a group project with a nigerian guy from London, the only black guy I've ever worked with. Lo and behold he did essentially zero work on a 3 month project, writing pic related as the only piece of work he did at all. Also worth stating that the work he reviewed was riddled with errors and would have fucked up our project entirely had we not had a guy review it and inform us we needed to redo half the project.

He made excuses constantly, complained we were "doing too much work" and then acted like I was being an asshole because I was continually and vocally critical of him to our supervisor and others in the group. He asked the group one time if people wanted to hang back and work with him. Me and Sami (other very smart guy in the group) immediately said no with a sly look at each other since we knew what was up. The trusting nice guy of the group went to work with him and told us that he basically just stared at girls and talked to other people while nice guy did the work. Me and Sami laughed over it later.

It was a hilarious red pilling on lazy blacks. He also failed the year automatically because I kept the supervisor informed the whole way through. The rest of us got an amazing mark off my personal hard work (1 of 5 but did 4/5ths of the work) but eh, as long as the total washout failed whatever.
>>
>>127014924
>And Canadians.
kek
>>
File: doubt.png (282KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
282KB, 420x420px
>>126997720
>Smarminess
>muh russia shilling
>hate Trump
>I was tottally right wing guys!
KYS Shill.
>>
>>126995944

I accidentally the entire rabbit hole when GG happened and never looked back.
>>
Neoleftism completely destroyed the left from the inside, subverting it into an identity focused idealism. This made me so fucking disgusted I became a conservative. Then I realized politics are a spook.
>>
>>126995944
When muzzies started to persecute fucking cartoonists and some morons kind of defended them.
No.
No.
no.
>>
>>126995944
Learning about economics
>>
File: skinner1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
skinner1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>126995944
>Always knew liberals were horrible on defense. Still disagree with the currency wars we fight though.
>I was always pro gun and pro law enforcement and against property taxes
>Disgusted with the nu-male culture of submission and low t.
>Read up on economics: Understood the importance of savings and industry.
>Read up on history: Marxism/Islam/Banking/Lenders
>As much as the left, left me and where I was as a liberal. It was also the emergence of marxism as the real driving force behind much of the left-wing movements we see
>It was an amalgam of things that continued to chip away at every position I had.
Still support the end of prohibition and the installment of rehabilitation centers. Saves money. More effective.

Mostly just disgusted by the left now.
>>
I was a huge liberal, used to knock on doors for Dems. Slowly came out of it... hated PC speech, Started being called "racist" by lib friends for questioning the Michael Brown shooting. Started noticing the misinformation and media brainwashing. If you have an inquisitive mind, once you go down the rabbit hole you keep going.

The biggest red pills for me were: the Podesta Wikileaks emails and media coverup. When the Illuminati snatched Kanye and brainwashed him. And fucking Pizzagate. Since then I'm awoke AF.
>>
>>126995944
The straw that broke the camel's back for me was seeing how wilfuly ignorant the left and democrats in general act these day. I figured the leaked emails between Hillary Clinton and the DNC - objectively proving that Clinton and the DNC made a deal (also with Shultz and the previous chair of the party) to keep ssnders from getting nominated even against the will of the majority - would be a wake up call.

Instead?
> "Hah! Emails? Oh pleaaaaase that doesn't prove anything!"
Literal ignorant fucks dont even look before denying. It sickened me and I denounced them.Life isn't red and blue or black and white either. Both sides deny facts and assert ignorance at times to move their own agenda forward. I hate people.
>>
File: ducktales--article_image.jpg (29KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
ducktales--article_image.jpg
29KB, 320x480px
>got a real job
>started paying income taxes
>became conservative
>>
>>127007845
Nigger, you think there were only 3 rapes? The government fucking went completely sale and tried to deny it even happened. You think they are going to accurately report on what happened there? Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>126995944
I'm still a liberal and I'm still a Democrat...

I voted straight R, though, this last go. I don't think I've changed at all, really. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win anything.
>>
>>126995944
Not really former liberal, I was never very liberal other than childish opinions when I was a child.

The realization that most people are fucking retarded and that liberal ideas only work if everybody is really intelligent and has the same morals or if you live in a homogeneous society
>>
File: 5209405224_1abb77181d_b.jpg (86KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
5209405224_1abb77181d_b.jpg
86KB, 700x445px
>>126995944
I would tell you stories about my mother and my childhood but whenever i do you fuckers call it bait.

tldr; because im not going to waste time writing it all down

Lived with carnies
Lived in99% nog ghetto
Mother used to dress me in skirts
Shes covered in tattoos and is the quintessential stereotypical manhating idiot lib
Made me leave the room once because her friend hated my male energy when i was a kid
Brought home my first gf and my mother said she wished i was either gay or a girl
Father good guy but spineless cuck
Guy dating my stepmom moved in with me and my dad for a bit
Friendless almost my whole life, horrible chronic depression (the real shit not "im sad :'''(( )
Taking bunches of pills now, 23, jobless, antisocial
4chan the only thing keeping me from going insane for the last 9 years
>>
File: Henry Kissinger Quote - NWO.jpg (187KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Kissinger Quote - NWO.jpg
187KB, 1024x591px
>>127016327
Nearly every media/news publication and channel is controlled by the "Big 6" (6-10 worldwide, depending). And those big 6 companies are wholly controlled by globalists. They're designed to lie. People seem to think 1984 and Brave New World were just fanciful scary fiction but it's a goddamn serious warning. Elite orders have been shooting for the communist-commercial hybrid global government end game for 100+ years.

Losing faith in mainstream media is basically the first and smallest light pill. It's like leveling up from Level 0 to Level 1. But it's also the greatest redpill because so few people get that far for real. The huge portion of people who pretend to distrust mainstream media publicly aren't skeptical in practice unless it's against sources they hate (MSNBC vs. FOX). Fun experiment: next time you land on a mainstream publication or TV channel, look up its parent company. Then the parent of parent and so on.
>>
>>127017130
>>127014924

Just remember when you hate canadian posters, we win.
>>
I've always been somewhere in the center but I'll give an example of a liberal person that really freaked me out. A former coworker of mine said that Nike was responsible for high crime rates in poor neighborhoods because of how they market the shoes and that it teaches uneducated people to acquire material goods at the expense of destroying their neighborhoods by getting involved in the drug business. Having come from a bad neighborhood, I learned that we are all responsible for the decisions we make. I tried to make this point but there was no getting to him, he insisted that big corporations were to blame for the individual decisions of poor people.
>>
>>127018704
I never hate a good leaf.
>>
If you change your political views because of an imageboard then you never and probably still don't know shit about politics.
>>
>>127019389
That's what's known as "the soft bigotry of low expectations." The modern cultural Marxist left suppresses realities like low intelligence, genetics, and high crime all being linked and runs it through a grinder where the correlation and causation are flipped backwards until it's white demons who are responsible for every negative thing in the world.

In pic related scenario, the cultural Marxist would put all blame on to the white man because of a distorted understanding of history. Finding some excuse why it's the white man's fault for engineering bicycles. Shaming the white man for being born. Making the white pay for the medical care. And how sticks and bikes are too dangerous, they need to be banned. And on and on.

Cultural Marxist philosophy has done extreme damage to the psyche of black communities. Keeps them under the boot of democrats.
>>
>>127020511
If you don't have a problem with the blatant shilling for marxism on the left, you're ignorant as fuck. I'm seeing a lot of people citing economics, history, and revelations of the lefts code of ethics as a reason for changing views. Not an imageboard. KYS shill.
>>
File: image353.jpg (26KB, 504x390px) Image search: [Google]
image353.jpg
26KB, 504x390px
>>126995944
Aging + books. The older get the more conservative i get. Used to be turboliberal when i was 16, and now i am 26 and not exactly what people around me would call "conservative" (it's Russia after all, our most extreme consevatives do not shitpost on 4chan as they removed tech they can't understand or link to god from their lives) but sort of centrist, for whom right and left look like two stools from picrelated.
The particular reason that did removed a honest liberal in me was basically realising that liberalism in fact is an ideology of lying and pretending. They live in a bubble the same way Nazis or Commies do, but in the same time they lie both to themselves and anyone else that they are above all of that. And they used to be damn good at it. But when they nearly achieved world dominance - the destructive results of their lies and unchecked assumtions became obvious to everyone with a brain. I believe that reading a Bible, Satanic Bible (and a shit ton of occult books), and Klimov's "Godfolk" (russian antisemite with looooooong rundown on the jewish nationalism problem. He hated them too much to think rationally at times but some things he noted proved to be interesting and usefull as fuck) contributed greatly to the process, especially to my latest assumption that rabbit hole is a bit deeper then inerests of particular groups of people, and religious\occult shit is involved more then members of both sides normaly like to admit.
>>
>>127020754
>shill shill shill shut up shut up!!!!!!
>>
>>127020511
>learning about the world from others with text and images is bad, don't listen to /pol/
>be like me, goyim
>>
>>127020872
How about you learn about it from reading a fucking book? I'm not telling you to go read the mainstream meteor, but if you seriously consider /pol/ a viable source you're probably an underage retard.
>>
File: average leftist 1.png (26KB, 679x610px) Image search: [Google]
average leftist 1.png
26KB, 679x610px
>>127021002
>if you're learning from others here, it means you never read anything else; see my logic skills, so good!
>these extra powerful words I'm making are sure to convince you not to use /pol/ to get any harmful anti-communist ideas, goyim
>>
>>127021219
>if i keep strawmanning and posting strawman comics i found on facebook i'll win!
>>
File: average leftist 4.jpg (64KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
average leftist 4.jpg
64KB, 825x635px
>>127021303
>>
>>126995944
I WENT FULL COMMIE
>>
>>127021369
So this is the power...... of /pol/ intellectuals...... woah
>>
Live just outside of Seattle so I was constantly exposed to the group-think and leftist propaganda. I was a Bernie Sanders liberal who regurgitated SJW talking points just like the average sheep here but deep down I knew it wasn't totally right because the logic was completely inconsistent.

Then I moved to a small university town in a rural area. I was exposed to farmers and ranchers who knew WAY more about the economy then the average urban rats who I mingled with. Them along with my college roommate who was a gun-loving libertarian forced me to spit out the Kool-aid.

Now I'm a libertarian in the John Stuart Mill sense
>>
By the way, youngins, shills like this are the easiest to spot as communists. They literally never have any substance and always encourage you to get off of /pol/ because they know it's filled with a shitload of redpills. They genuinely fear and loathe free speech and communication because truth is the most devastating roach spray. Tell-tale signs of a leftist regressive:

>>127020511
>>127020829
>>127021002
>>127021303
>>127021480
>>
>>127008100
That's because his country was already destroyed by it.
>>
>>127021868
>reference (probably closer to 5 million total in Brazil though, from mostly black save *owners* btw)
>>
>>127022092
>*slave
>>
>>126995944

I attempt to act as a scientist insofar as I can. Since I adopted/recognized evidence as the standard of belief I've had a distaste for superstition. Special protections for Islam, especially denying the obvious connection to human rights issues and terror, and whataboutery on its behalf in essentially every discussion you will see, have all moved me further to the right than any amount to the left that being an atheist ever placed me.

A major tactic that alienates me is constant shaming and emotional pandering. Issues should be looked at like engineering problems and strategies evaluated by their success. Lets begin by agreeing on what the basic relevant facts are. If we lack the level of trust to be able to come to an agreement on what basic facts are, we belong in separate societies, and we will both be better off admitting that. Compassion is a facade when standard procedure is to vilify everyone who believes in a different strategy for solving a problem than is the failed orthodoxy. Don't tell me I'm a monster when I don't have an opinion on every issue. Admitting you can't know about everything is part of becoming an adult.

I choose freedom and personal responsibility over force and dependency. Government is not the solution, it is the problem. If we are to trust our system of government, we must avoid concentrating power in it. If we can not trust our government, we must avoid concentrating power in it.

I feel the rush for progress is impatient. We are attempting to make vast improvements to carefully engineered systems. Why conduct such experiments on the most important society there is? I don't see other countries saving failed economies, and no one could save the US if it suffered a catastrophic failure. I think because of its position, power, and responsibility, that the US should be the most conservative country by default, and simply adopt obvious best practices discovered by the countries that can be saved from experimental failure.
>>
>>127005737
>saying like it is a real word
How do we stop the cuntification of the world?
>>
>>127002763
Nice
>>
File: cz.jpg (111KB, 538x541px) Image search: [Google]
cz.jpg
111KB, 538x541px
>>126995944
The decline of white population across the world was a huge shock for me. It helped that I was somewhat racist even in my liberal years.
Then I gradually accepted more and more right wing approach.
>>
>>127022601
Did you see that recent clip of Linda Sarsour responding to her vile anti-women tweet from long ago? Sarsour: the Sharia-retarded idiot the left worships, co-organizer of the Women's March pussyhat idiot fest, who's in favor of female genital mutilation and silencing all critics of Islam...

A white male dared to "have the guts" to confront her about her tweets. Witness what happened to him:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twhnelKyEOQ

If this isn't a wake up call to the few remaining leftists with a clue, nothing is. Truly nothing is. This is what happens when you send your kids to cultural Marxist indoctrination camps (modern public schools) for 17 years of their developing life and they end it with a communist degree. Utter contempt for whites and especially white males who effectively engineered most of civilization and liberal government, and gave the world democracy over the long haul. They all now take it for granted and shit on whites as if nothing is good about it, by encouraging the overthrow of liberty values and white culture and identity through eradicating borders.
>>
>>127023569
>>
File: 1493037061608.jpg (590KB, 745x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493037061608.jpg
590KB, 745x534px
Cologne new years sexual abuse of german women drew my attention to really think about islamic terrorism for the first time. 4 terror attacks in succession at 2016 summer made me despise the muslim immigrants for being ungrateful to their hosts to this degree.

Yes, regular mainstream news sources. I disregarded all "alt-right" sources or even right-leaning sources like Fox News which I wrote off as "sensational news for old angry white trash people".

I was arguing with my mildly conservative dad a year ago in a car about how #notallmuslims and we shouldn't be racist and stuff. I remember how I told the exact words: "I know that it must be sad for those families who have dead family members, but they have to realize that life is unfair and accidents happen sometimes" to which my dad responded "Well, that is the deal. What are you gonna say to them? Don't they have right to be angry at the people who carried out the terrorist attack, at these muslims" to which I couldn't respond to, and later really made me doubt my liberal positions later on.

That would be when I argued in an estonian feminist group about how some europeans want to conduct practical lessons for refugees on how to treat western women with respect. Some feminists got angry at me and told that this such a racist thing to advocate since most rapists and abusers are white men. When I told that proportionally, it seems to be muslims, they told me I am mansplaining to them on a feminist forum and this is really offensive. This made me furious, I left the feminist group that day and told to myself that I will never call myself a liberal again. After a month, I stumbled upon /pol/. I defended liberal points at first but then got full redpilled. Watched TGSNT this winter.
>>
>>127007587
we should have never let women vote
>>
File: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (2KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
2KB, 300x158px
>>126995944
Former liberal who is now a "centrist", I believe in civil rights but I don't believe in fucking Communists which is what the left is now.

I also don't care for the "me me me" attitude that the left has adopted. There is no skepticism, no introspection, no thought, they're in complete auto-pilot.

The extreme right does the same shit, but the left are on average more vocal and obnoxious about it. I honestly think both sides have good points, but going full one or the other just makes you a mindless ideological zombie in my opinion. It's important to think for yourself.
>>
>>126995944
I realized that the people that I wanted to help actually wanted to kill me and that I have to stick to my own. I'm not going to pay for something that I did not do. I was treated like shit by niggers long before I ever started calling them niggers. Telling me to my face that niggers want to kill all whites but it's ok because I'll be spared for not being a racist isn't going to make me happy with you. My people need a home. The people seeking to take it from us are the worst kind of trash.
>>
File: piefloater.jpg (166KB, 885x685px) Image search: [Google]
piefloater.jpg
166KB, 885x685px
>>127004930
nice one m8
>>
I try to keep a middle libertarian ground.. use to start to lean conservative but a lot of them are jew loving cucks. I like their radio shows but eh I'm libertarian. It's hard though, I can't even be this without getting railed on. If you don't say you hate Trump you might as well be saying you love him.. the white cucks get the maddest about it too which is weird. I'm half Arabic and half European descent. I can talk to Arabs much easier about Trump politics than I can some white beta nu male, Arabs at least understand the authority. Don't mean they gotta agree with it though..i don't know why I brought up this anecdote it's just interesting
>>
File: free speech berkeley.png (2MB, 1934x2470px) Image search: [Google]
free speech berkeley.png
2MB, 1934x2470px
>>127025124
>>
File: they_live_2.jpg (52KB, 490x237px) Image search: [Google]
they_live_2.jpg
52KB, 490x237px
>>127002763
Hey boys, looks like we got one that can see.
>>
>>126995944

I lived in a ghetto for about 1.5 years

Also, was in a role model project which had mainly immigrant role models, learned their stories and their fucked cultures.

After that /pol/ was created and it has been a political shift ever since

Voted for the Socialists, then for the red/green Alternative party, next elwction I think I am going full to the right and vote for the New Conservatives
>>
File: election voting map gender race.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
election voting map gender race.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
>>127024677
>>
>>126995944
Feminazis and SJWs pushed me away. Now the anti free speech rhetoric. These were the reasons I became a liberal in the first place, free speech and boobies. Then I found out they are a lie. So, long live Capitalism!
>>
File: believe.jpg (117KB, 398x375px) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
117KB, 398x375px
>>127024460
<-Father
>>
File: white black crime 2.png (551KB, 1000x822px) Image search: [Google]
white black crime 2.png
551KB, 1000x822px
>>127026176
>>
>>127026169
Both of those times berkley was on the wrong
>>
File: 1-VICEgqCvnfGxFZCQaHb6PA.jpg (190KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1-VICEgqCvnfGxFZCQaHb6PA.jpg
190KB, 1000x666px
I do remember this
>>
>>127016327

Can't trust mainstream media for anything. I've been skeptical with the media since the beginning of the Iraq war when I used to be the oddball center-right in the family. Everyone was pretty much a leftist. What pushed me out of it was during the Habbo hotel raids when Fox news did a report on Anonymous. Saw all the bullshit techniques the reporters did to paint a negative picture on what was merely just a joke.

Throughout the years I look at everything every pundit says, their source of money, and the misinformation being spread as a result. So far, that hasn't been a major credible news source and we're being jewed by both sides.
>>
>>127026491
I support free speech. If you don't, keep it on your zone.
>>
File: 1494230068987.jpg (31KB, 326x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494230068987.jpg
31KB, 326x395px
>>126995944
Went from green party to 1488. What woke me up was seeing white genocide, the pure antiwhite ideology, of the left and being brainwashed through schoo. The jew wants to destroy every white, living or dead, as they freely and openly admit themselves.
>>
Moral relativism. I realized the only moral truth is the strength (be it physical, martial or intellectual) to enforce it.

You can believe it's wrong to kill someone with all your heart, you can devote your life to that ideal, but if someone comes along and kills you, well you're shit out of luck. History is written by the victors and morality is enforce by those with the strength to enforce it.

Not Conservative either., 'liberal left' and 'conservative right' are wings of the same diseased bird.
>>
File: 1494297346318.png (151KB, 716x606px) Image search: [Google]
1494297346318.png
151KB, 716x606px
>>127026367
Kek, few years ago I tried to bluepill my father, now one of those days I am definitely gonna tell something about the jews (divorced 10 years ago from my mom so he lives separate) and he's gonna look at me like a nutcase probably from taking such huge leaps in my convictions.

Funny thing is that I think I was never truly leftist to begin with, because I never even once fapped to interracial, particularly listened to rap music or even liked the idea of dating a dominant female. It was mostly about listening to "cool" leftist music like System of a Down, Rage against the Macine, Atari Teenage Riot, Grimes and some punk tracks and just getting myself into leftist politics so I can fit in with those cool white liberals who hang out in the student bars smoking weed and all.
>>
File: stop_white_genocide1.jpg (105KB, 545x547px) Image search: [Google]
stop_white_genocide1.jpg
105KB, 545x547px
>>127026831
>>
Was a liberal and at the same time an atheist. Was subscribed to many liberal channels (TYT for example) but at the same time subscribed to atheist channels like AmazingAtheist and Sargon. See liberal channels starting to turn into SJWs in the last elections and Sargon starts to talk about 4Chan (yeah, I know, newfag here).
Come to 4chan, get instantly redpilled because I already didn't like Muslims, even when I was liberal. And now I'm here browsing /pol/ every day.
>>
File: islam comic feminism muslims.jpg (171KB, 759x759px) Image search: [Google]
islam comic feminism muslims.jpg
171KB, 759x759px
>>127026849
>>127027022
>>127026899
>>
It all ended for me when "who is this Ron Paul guy that I keep seeing banners of in my town?" Full blown NATSOC once I realized real change is blacked out by kike media.
>>
>>126995944
I've always been more of a barely right-leaning centrist than a leftist, I detest fake, manipulative piece of shit virtue signaling posers from all walks of life and the left is especially infested with them, at least the right-leaning ones are politically irrelevant and easy to tune out.

But as I took an interest in other cultures and geopolitics in general I began to skew to the right on a lot of issues as I found many leftist principles and self-hatred to be in direct opposition of true diversity and tainted with cancerous idealism.
>>
File: 1489445686757.jpg (213KB, 1125x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489445686757.jpg
213KB, 1125x750px
>>127026926
"Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Mexico for the Mexicans, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! "
That quote really changed me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442706637651.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442706637651.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>126995944
Joining the military, travel the world, observe nigger behavior world wide. See true niggerdom in DC, Georgia, NC, etc.
Buy home, own fire arms, never go back to Cuckiefornia.

T.spic
>>
>>127001102
What shit tier bankrupt has-been hellhole are you from?
>>
>>126995944
I graduated college and realized the real world isnt magical fairy land.
>>
>>127027559
Read this comic if you haven't. It sums up a big divide. The cat's out of the bag as far as blacks in the US, so we must cope with that through solutions (blacks turning republican, shedding the oppression of cultural Marxism). What we can do is realize open borders is suicide because most of the ones who come in will have no serious allegiance to the Constitution, lower IQs, and vote 75% socialist if given amnesty. If they voted 75% republican, democrats would've built a 200ft wall by hand 30 years ago.
>>
>>127002406
What are your remaining liberal beliefs? Why do you think you "have to" become moderate? What's currently preventing you from thinking right wing?
>>
File: mv-kumiko.png (68KB, 437x962px) Image search: [Google]
mv-kumiko.png
68KB, 437x962px
>>126995944
I realized just how rich my parents were, so voting for liberals/bigger government was voting against my own interest.

That, and SJWs and the embrace by liberals of Muslims, made it easier to become a full on conservative.
>>
>>126995944

You don't have to become "conservative". You only need values that can be respected and spine, both of which liberals don't have.
>>
So the only choice I have is to be either liberal or conservative these days? Well, in that case I am just sticking to non-conformist nihilist humanist attitude. I am too uninformed to pick a side.
>>
>>126995944
Grew up in a small town and then went to school in one of America's most dangerous cities. WTF? I hate black people now.
>>
File: mfw coffee meh ger2.png (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mfw coffee meh ger2.png
103KB, 600x600px
>>126995944
Growing up.
>>
File: consider.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>126997720
Conservatives are whining that other people is ruining the country.
Liberals are actively trying to improve the country.

It's fucked up. The group who believes you should be responsible for yourself (conservatives) is the one crying in the corner yelling "meanie meanie meanie" like a pussy, instead of going out and improving things.
>>
>>127012640
those words aren't meaningless anon and here's why.
when you fall in love you suspend disbelief, and the gain of "being someone that is for the good of all"
when you fall in line (assumed army metafor) you are forced to make good choices or you die.
what you just said is literally the main rationale for a lot of people, look at all those "speaking for the oppressed" and those crying about "muh white genocide" it's exactly summed up in your own "meaningless" statement.
>>
I hate politics and I only support people who will lead to war and the worlds end because my life is shit and we need a restart.

Race wars, riots, civil war, uncontrollable pathogen that devastated the world population, someone please start something PLEASE. The meteors and volcanoes aren't coming
>>
The lying media and an open mind.
>>
File: 1495703279274.jpg (158KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1495703279274.jpg
158KB, 600x709px
>>126995944
LEFT = IDEALISM
RIGHT = PRAGMATISM
that simple
i picked the one that's not gonna get me killed
>>
>>127028142
wow ur so special
>>
>>127025533

Pie not even upside down or submerged in pea soup.
>>
>>126995944
I was never an outright liberal, but I was turned off by the left in the 08 election. As an eighth grader and hs freshman, I watched as everyone in both schools circlejerked Obama without giving a second thought. Little kids that couldn't tell you a single position he was for, shouting praise for him (probably to please the teachers). The mere mention of Huckabee or McCain was met with cold silence and awkward stares.

I was a fucking dimwitted moron back then, but even I could see the blatant social engineering that had taken place. A big part of that was my father putting pressure on conservative values.
>>
>>127028488
>my life is shit so everyone should suffer and fall to my level
Not happening bro, DIY
>>
>>127028410
You don't get it. You're so clueless you can't even begin to get it until you understand how deep it runs. True conservatives and libertarians can't snap their fucking fingers and extricate the (((globalist))) influence from their ranks. It's not that fucking easy. "Liberals" are doing the opposite of trying to "improve" anything. They're actively in bed with Islam and Jewish-globalist-communism for dysgenics. Hint: white nations get stomped out through a soft ware while Israel expands its state. It's in their own game plan writings for over a century.
>>
>>127028790
>*soft war
>>
File: ThemDamnLibtardsHuder.png (118KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
ThemDamnLibtardsHuder.png
118KB, 336x252px
>>126995944
Liberal because I'm not an autist like you
>>
>>126995944

The realization that there won't be a white-majority country in the next 50 years anywhere.

A little from Column A, a little from Column B. Changing my mind was a slow process especially since I used to be a full on pro-globalization liberal, but the real kicker was seeing that conservative news & sources just did a better job of describing reality. Especially with the migrant crisis. Liberal news articles either said it wasn't bad or they fell back to blaming white people. Only the "crazy" conservatives were saying what I was actually thinking. Why not kick the bastards out?

That was when I realized how much I had internalized political correctness. When you don't feel comfortable saying what you're really thinking, and you only realize that you're really thinking it when somebody else says it first.

No
>>
>>126995944
not really a conservative.
it's just being a very disagree-able person and being in a liberal environment. simply find the liberal arguments in my surroundings either ill informed or just plain stupid because of the small frame of reference.
>>
File: ggSRfZD.jpg (55KB, 459x646px) Image search: [Google]
ggSRfZD.jpg
55KB, 459x646px
>>126995944
>be me
>be gommie
>hate Christians because they are traditional, racist, sexist, homophobic. Christianity is the opium of the people.
>hate Muslims because they are even more racist, sexist, homophobic
>'No anon. You are a bad goy.'
>pic related is me now
>>
>>127028790
Why the fuck do you care what some sand niggers does in Isreal?

>oh no some jews are doing something in another country, better bitch and moan about it like a woman on her period

What's important is improving your life quality. You don't want more money in your life?
Sure, go and bitch about globalists. But it's still just pointless whining.
>>
File: received_1408038675942930.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1408038675942930.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
Discovering /Pol and pretty much pic related reminds me coming here saved my life.
Were you persuaded by external sources?
I started off with PJW videos and few other alt light guys before finally swallowing the red pill. Brexit and Trump really shined the light upon liberal hypocrite.
Did you slowly come to this realization on your own?
Yes eventually. You put two and two together.
Were you instantly shocked out of liberal ideals by a traumatic event?
A few here and there. The rapes at cologne by migrant and the migrant crisis in general shocked me.
>>
I was a liberal when i didn't care that much about politics, it's just your default state when coming out of school.
Then i started becoming an atheist and realised that i have been lied to and manipulated most of my life, so i started being sckeptic about every other 'philosophy' wich i was fed with.

It was not long until i realised that liberal policies make absolutely no sense.
Took me longer to realise that they make sense if a parasitic race aims to destroy and weaken the country
>>
I felt isolated by the liberal dogma in college. I had a liberal Jewish gf who didn't want to question her point of view. I thought she was smart idk. I was and still am an edgy out of the box thinker.
>>
>>126995944
I wouldn't call myself a conservative. Reading the unabomber manifesto has made me an anti-leftist forever though, whereas before I thought leftism was okay and ultimately good.
>>
File: the farmer vs. the marxist.jpg (86KB, 704x764px) Image search: [Google]
the farmer vs. the marxist.jpg
86KB, 704x764px
>>127029217

>>127029495
It's a redpill to be secular/atheist and realize Christianity's persistent utility as a check against a tyrannical state and the hordes of other worse religions waiting at the gates. And to start respecting some of the cultural roots of it born out of paganism and other traditions that kept some allegiance in white cultures for so long. Acknowledge the goods and bads, the ugliness and the beauty. Doesn't mean you have to be a Christcuck, it's just a healthy fuller perspective to recognize it from the vantage of thousands of years of history up to this point vs. alternatives.
>>
>>126995944
The US presidential election of 2016.
No.
Yes. Basically I witnessed the media figures and news outlets go apeshit over a foul-mouthed orange buffoon. Objectivity, facts, any shreds of credibility flew out the window.
No.
>>
File: 1493459023410.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1493459023410.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>127001460
>Came to 4chan to convince Trumpfags to switch sides, was exposed to information that I had literally never seen before.
Thanks, anon. You make me feel like my shitposting is really making a difference. Hail victory.
>>
File: CDi7pl_WoAA-IK9.jpg large.jpg (72KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CDi7pl_WoAA-IK9.jpg large.jpg
72KB, 906x1024px
>>127030126
>Christcuck
Get behind me, Satan!
>>
>>126995944
In september 2016 I realized liberals hate free speech.
>>
File: ISIS useful tool.png (164KB, 665x610px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS useful tool.png
164KB, 665x610px
>>127029549
>who cares about the elites who architect cultural Marxism that now affects all areas of life (school, news, entertainment, grade school, university, finance, government, foreign policy) in a vicious cycle that keeps repeating ("Russia" 1900s, Germany 1920s, US 1930s+) which is trying to usher in a one world government through materialistic communism not unlike China's model: of a communist slave class where whites are bred-out with dysgenics and a master class of ethnostatists centrally plan everything in a New World Order...

Because it actually matters. I don't support communism. Addressing elephants in the room means speaking truth. In case you weren't aware, Israeli-globalist policy has controlled the CIA for over half a century, and it's promoted pure chaos in the middle east and regime change of all secular dictaorships that stood up against globalist rule. They don't give a shit about human life. Iran 1.0 overthrow, Afghanistan 1.0, Iraq 1 & 2, Libya, Syria attempts, Iran attemps, Yemen, and soon perhaps Asia to cuck it back a step. So I'll speak up about it even if I'm showing into the wind. Truth is a disinfectant to the persistence of globalism. If truth wakes up just 1 person here tonight to do more research and not just take my word for it, then I'm happy. It's not pointless to me.
>>
File: 20170426_072916.png (2MB, 1157x1367px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_072916.png
2MB, 1157x1367px
I dont think I ever became conservative, I just grew a very bad distaste for everything democrats have come to represent.
I've just become more allied w/conservatives.

Thank you, /pol/ . you have given me grounds to ask out loud in my college history class, "why did the Germans REALLY hate the Jews(kikes) "?

T. Spic
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 476x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 476x732px
I used to be blue pilled as fuck
Somewhat centre for UK but liberal for US
Then I started lifting and all my views swayed right. The testosterone memes are true.
Then talks about the EU got serious in 2015 and I became extremely anti globalist pushing me toward nationalism
Constant terrorist attacks made me hate immigrants
Started talking to my grandad more about politics once I realised I agree with him on everything and I got a new perspective and it's been like this for decades just the problems have evolved
Now I am full far right nationalist
>>
Former commie here. I gravitated towards that ideology without much reason besides my slavic heritage, ignorant completely as to what it did to my people. Also because I was a social outcast, go figure. I was in middle school at that time. I didn't understand history and I was too blue-pilled to understand that it destroyed the welfare whatever ethnicity it happened to govern.

Soon I get some friends, realize communism is impractical and become a libertarian. I stayed that way for several years until early this year I realized that by befriending mostly shitskins, I was sabotaging myself in many obvious ways. Drugs mostly. But the main thing that red-pilled me is that I've only ever had my things stolen (or generally been treated unfairly) by a shitskin or spic.

I'm in between the millennials and gen Z, so I was indoctrinated with multicultural propaganda in public school. It's even worse because I live in NYC, Queens. Whatever you do, don't raise white children (in certain parts) of New York City. The chances are that much higher that they will go to shitty public schools and learn to be cucks, and I think we all know how hard can be to reverse that.

And one last thing: speaking from personal experience, the generation I've grown up with is perfect for life under the boot of communism. Especially here in New York, most people are practically begging for it. Whatever the liberals have been doing, it's working, and the end-goal is far more sinister than most of us can imagine. No tragedy in history could ever hold a candle to what's possibly coming for us. If SHTF, New York and everyone living in it is fucked. We'll never be able to remember the meaning of liberty or freedom ever again. This place is exactly as horrible as it seems on the news. I'm not kidding.
>>
I went from middle to hardcore bernie communist, bernie speakin real red pills, EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP SHOULD GO BACK TO RUSSIA
>>
>>127006669
Thomas Sowell is just about the smoothest redpill other than Jordan Peterson.
>>
File: agenda-21-objectives.jpg (44KB, 517x332px) Image search: [Google]
agenda-21-objectives.jpg
44KB, 517x332px
>>127032158
Agenda 21. Research it thoroughly. It's the tactic of creating de facto globalism through circumventing national laws by focusing heavily on cities to enact/enforce the UN Agenda 21's "voluntary guidelines." Voluntary => local law. Under the guise of environmentalism and forcing burdensome zoning changes so only wealthy can afford to build new, larger multitenant properties that no one wants. Central planners want to pack as many people into megacities as they can to free up the land for elite exploit. And anyone trapped in a city becomes almost entirely malleable and dependent on central planning and is far more vulnerable to major disaster. Win-win for elites.

One of the front organizations for open borders and Agenda 21, before people really started waking up to it online, made the mistake of releasing government-funded propaganda comics to get people to start warming to the idea of their Brave New World where life is better than dying as long as you get some food, nevermind western democracy or liberty.

1. First watch it fully, two parts in one, Plannedopolis (6mins):
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qh8OPhXjT8
You're going to think it's satire or some such. It isn't. They literally are cool with making fun of "freedom" (as they new ghetto). Colbert & usual leftist cuck comics have been making "freedom" and libertarian rights the butt of jokes for years.

2. Then watch a very important primer for your some of the NWO globalist/communist plans:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRybM76qx6I
Lots of other important vids on that channel.

3. Then go ahead and do some digging on Agenda 21 beyond leftists rags that try to pretend it's all sunshine and rainbows and anyone who questions it must be evil right.
>>
>>126995944

I used to be Lib Dem, but after the coalition government when they rolled over and let the tories get their way on austerity and not reforming the house of lords because Bone and Gove wanted it as their retirement home, I just said "fuck it, these pushovers don't deserve my vote anymore."

At the time Best Milliband was leading the Labour party and that was the closest to true liberalism around that wasn't run by wet blankets, so that's where my vote went.

Then Corbyn became the labour leader... and he is fucking awesome. Socialism is the way forward after brexit and a chance to change britain for the better.
>>
>>126995944
Anyone else sexually attracted to Jill stein?
>>
>>127034651
No , is there nudes of her ?
>>
>>126995944
I'm not conservatist. I'm a right wong progressive. I want to radically reform society and education to stop trans nonsense, 50+ pronouns, instigate a national an international discussion about the JQ, and protect western democracies from foreign wombs.
>>
i was a senior in college at the time of the nov 2015 paris attacks. i was a bernie guy like most college plebs and to make it even worse i was a graphic designer so i had to take mandatory art classes with the biggest sjws possible including my professor. once that attack happened and i watched how their demeanor did not change and welcomed more of it i was like wtf is this shit?

then i start to redpill process
>>
>>126995944
I was a braindead cuck, grew up around Conservative Christians and most were assholes so I adopted liberal views. Coming here made me realize pretty much all my beliefs were actively working to make the world a more dangerous place for me. A large amount of women and nonwhites are working to snuff my kind out just for existing. I'd like to live in peace and harmony but I now know that's not the world we live in: might makes right, you have to take what's yours or be raped and killed, there aren't any other options.
>>
>>127014924
Can you ungay your sister with your D?
>>
File: 1486021770904.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1486021770904.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>126995944
>Current year
>Russia narrative
>>
>>126995944
Studying economics, realizing that bitching about world problems while circlejerking at the UN won't solve them

Not really, I was taught at some point to think critically so I just thought critically about my beliefs

You can say that, yeah

I have no idea how that would even work
>>
File: 1481832500444.jpg (22KB, 350x299px) Image search: [Google]
1481832500444.jpg
22KB, 350x299px
>>126995944
facts
>>
>>126995944

Heavy interest in religious philosophy as a kid, beginning with Kierkegaard in sophomore year. Realized pretty quick Islam was cancer, Hinduism is a self-defeating prophecy, etc. Once the left became enamored with Islam it slowly started to turn me.

I was also pretty big into the gamer gate fiasco with lurking since 07 on b so the SJW mindset wasn't ever going to click with me. Only a matter of time, really.
>>
File: 1864534.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1864534.png
1MB, 642x767px
>>126995944
I stopped being a liberal when I realized it was political tribalism.

You could guess my stance on abortion if you knew my stance on climate change.

Once I realized that at least a few of my beliefs weren't rooted in logic, but rather social influence, it was a swift ride to primarily conservative beliefs.
>>
>>126995944
I grew up
>>
Anyone else been fucked over by both sides of politics so hard you collapse into political apathy and just focus on work and family/friends?
>>
>>126995944
Going to occupy in 2011 made me a Nazi.
>>
>>127006375
A conflict of visions
Intellectuals and society
>>
>>127015789
Hey he said he hates Canadians leave him alone.
>>
I was a faggot who put £150 bet on Bernie Sanders winning because I was so sure he was going to win.

What redpilled me? Honestly, the memes, this place and r/T_D. The meme strength coming from the trump camppaign had me checking these pages for the lulz constantly every day, and very soon I felt like "one of the crowd". The messages start penetrating properly and things started to click, eventually I was shitposting and as you know, you can't spend even a tiny bit of time on /pol/ before it consumes you entirely and you go full fash.

Really though, it just felt more natural, closer to the truth, it felt more "comfortable" to believe. All that cognitive dissonance was straining my mental capacity and as soon as I let go and just /accepted/, I felt much more in tune and at peace.

It got the point where I got so edgey I wore a trump hat on election day in my city, which got me A LOT of stares and looks (considering i'm in the UK and we're libfucked).

Wikileaks and Pizzagate all played a huge role too.

I made that £150 back (and more) when I put down a better bet on Trump winning.
>>
>>127038912
To an extent, yes.

I stopped thinking there's a "correct" side.

It's almost like the Jews have intentionally divided us so that we'll never have all the correct answers.
>>
>>126995944
The opposite of liberal isn't conservative, retard. Most conservatives are liberals. Most Republicans and Democrats are liberals. The two people in your picture aren't liberals, they are moderate leftists whose views align with Scandinavian style social democracy. Stop being retards.
>>
>>127039724
You clearly had to know what he meant, Billy Bob.

Don't be a salty nigger.
>>
> be young woman
> Move to New Town for a job
> Get gay roommate
> Gay roommate invites trans'woman' friend over regularly
> Tranny has crush on me
> Just ignore the tranny
> Gay roommate tries to hook up with tranny repeatedly
> Tranny doesn't want the cock
> Gay roommate stats groping my boobs and ass on regular basis in front of tranny in attempt to taunt 'her'
> Tranny starts ejaculating on my clothes and bedsheets while I'm away at work
> Catch tranny jacking off with CAT5 cable up 'her' dickhole on multiple occasions
> Come home from work, gay roommate is sucking the tranny cock on the couch
> Frozen in shock
> Gay roommate tells me to just give the tranny what 'her' ' wants
> They're both much bigger and stronger than me
> They hold my arms down
> They take off my pants and tranny puts disgusting fingers in me
> Tears
> Force my shirt off to and tell me to 'be sexy' for tranny
> Endure several hours (?) of tranny rape

Fuck those degenerates and all those who normalize that behavior and support gays and trannies no matter what they do
>>
>>127039257
Yes. Read these.
>>
>>127040670
fuck thats horrific. If its any consolation transwomen tend to have miserable lives.
>>
I'd be called a liberal by conservatives and I'd be called a conservative by liberals. The biggest divide is that I'm not opposed to progress but I don't ignore facts to avoid hurting anyone's fee fees. Nigs are sub-IQ apes and gay marriage and marijuana should be legal.
>>
>>126997720
Oh my god, it's retarded
>>
>>127039963
We will be much more efficient at fucking shit up if we have a shared basic vocabulary.
>>
>>127003219
I don't mind their beliefs most of the time but I can't stand the smug self righteous elitist attitude they all seem to have. I want anyone who behaves that way to fail, even if they believe in a noble cause.
>>
>>126995944
lysergic acid diethylamide redpilled the shit out of me.
>>
>>126995944
Identity politics. Once I was demonized by "my side", I was open to listening to diverse viewpoints and realized I had been wrong about many things. Still am not conservative about everything. I really don't care what consenting adults do with each other in private but when it comes to public behavior and the operating principles of government, I'm fairly conservative now.

I should thank the friend who suddenly one day turned on me because his pc friends told him that heterosexuals are all evil. If he hadn't shown me the hatred of the left first hand, I might not have ever woken up.
>>
For me it started with the whole "punch a Nazi" thing. Got called a Nazi for saying that violence isn't the answer and started tumbling down the rabbit hole ever since
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.