[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ wants to ban Muslims and people from the Middle East

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495204161992.gif (704KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495204161992.gif
704KB, 382x450px
>/pol/ wants to ban Muslims and people from the Middle East from their country
>Manchester bomber was a natural born Brit of Libyan descent
>/pol/ still advocated against immigration even though the bomber wasn't an immigrant

My noggin's joggin
>>
>>126993591
His parents should have never been in England in the first place.
>>
>migrants and their children blow up shit
>want to stop more migrants because even if they don't blow up shit their children will
no it doesn't make you think. they need to get the fuck out and go make their own country good
>>
>>126993591
You actually make a good point. Freezing immigration is a stop gap solution. What really must be done is killing all mudslimes.
>>
>>126994130

Yeah, I don't really agree with that solution, but it makes more logical sense.
>>
We don't like brown people because they ruin everything. Not even racism if it's true. The work would be better with whites only.
>>
File: knowing.png (194KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
knowing.png
194KB, 382x597px
>>126994224
Take the crusader pill, anon.
>>
>>126993591
just Mooslims. They can't integrate, they want to dominate. They only understand submitting to a greater power.
>>
>>126993591
parents werent natural born there, which he was raised by... you can be born anywhere and still have migrant parents thatll have views from their homeland to teach their future generations
>>
>>126993591
Those sand niggers wouldn't be in England in the first place if their borders remained closed to them.

But the genie's out of the bottle now. Nothing short of bloody revolution or purging is going to fix these things.
>>
>>126993591

1. Most Muslim terrorists who carry out attacks in Europe were born and bred in Europe.

2. Their parents never should have been there to begin with

Therefore, halting immigration would stop these leeches from immigrating to Europe, living off the government tit, and birthing all these maladjusted, Muslim savages who will eventually go on to slaughter their countrymen.

It's simple, really.
>>
>>126995477
This. The Islamic womb has been weaponized; our invaders don't need to trample our civilization with armies; rather, they breed the next generation of conquerors within our borders. Even worse, as taxpayers we're forced to support them, and by extension, our own eventual demise
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.