[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hannity is seriously based. Check his twitter, he is red pilling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: hannity-1015-614x412.jpg (44KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
hannity-1015-614x412.jpg
44KB, 614x412px
Hannity is seriously based. Check his twitter, he is red pilling people nonstop on Seth Rich, George Soros, etc.

We need to get behind him. Don't let Soros' owned groups get him fired!
>>
Hannity is a fucking twat.

No, you're actually a twat and he's just a twit.
>>
File: merchant damage control.gif (365KB, 2000x1153px) Image search: [Google]
merchant damage control.gif
365KB, 2000x1153px
>>126990417
>>
>>126990417
And you're a fucking faggot.
>>
Leftists advertisers are pulling ads from Hannity.

How do we help him?
>>
you stupid fuckers will believe this shit like y ou believed trump would do something.

You are so desperate for someone or something to change this shit show that has been happening since you first learned the truth you let your defenses down and got played.

The president is groomed and selected they mean nothing at all, faux news is a false media station. Every single talking head on any major news station deserves to hang by their neck until death along with about three million others and their children. Wipe their bloodlines from this beautiful planet.

Yet nothing will happen at all, until divine intervention is a reality.
>>
>>126990689
Kek, look how hurt this pathetic shill is
>>
>>126990277
What do we do to help him? Soros has already had him fired. We just don't know about it yet
>>
he looks like a human muppet
>>
This thread brought to you by MyPillow(tm).
>>
File: 1461225690351.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1461225690351.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>126990689
>>126990417
>>
>>126990649

> And you're a fucking faggot.

I may be a faggot but at least I'm not an angry irish midget with an inferiority complex that likes making shit up.
>>
I will repeat.

SOROS IS GETTING ADVERTISERS TO PULL THEIR ADS FROM HANNITY.

How do we help him? He is red pilling people by the hundreds of thousands. How do we make sure he doesn't get smeared like O'reilly (which Soros was also behind)?
>>
File: sadhannity.jpg (22KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
sadhannity.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
>>126990277

He hasn't said shit about Seth Rich since he got cucked live on air last night.

All these pro seth rich people defending him on twitter, and he's ignoring them to save his career, which will be for nothing cause he's getting fired anyways.
>>
>>126990277
Mansae Mansae! Nice Digits faggot. Fuck shills, tell the advertisers that if they pull out of supporting Hannity that they will get niggers chimpin out of their homes.
Bump for Hannity!
>>
>>126990277
Hannity is the fucking worst. Just because he's trying to politicize someone's murder doesn't make him base.
>>
>>126991050

I need a mypillow and a zypha
>>
File: colossal faggot.jpg (89KB, 1480x832px) Image search: [Google]
colossal faggot.jpg
89KB, 1480x832px
Reminder that it has been 2956 days since Sean Hannity offered to be waterboarded for charity to virtue-sign-- I mean prove that it isn't torture.
>>
>>126991445
Check his twitter. He isn't ignoring them. Fucking idiot.

Also, read this:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/24/advertisers-bow-to-activist-left-begin-pulling-ads-from-hannity/
>Advertisers Bow to Activist Left, Begin Pulling Ads from Hannity
It touches on Soros' media matters role in the entire thing. His funding is responsible for the fall of Rush, O'reilly etc. and now he is going after Breitbart, Hannity, etc.

Strictly going after conservatives. CNN, NBC, Colbert etc. untouched. We cannot allow this any longer.
>>
Also
IGNORE THE SHILLS
>IGNORE THE SHILLS
IGNORE THE SHILLS
>IGNORE THE SHILLS
IGNORE THE SHILLS
>IGNORE THE SHILLS
IGNORE THE SHILLS
>IGNORE THE SHILLS
IGNORE THE SHILLS
>IGNORE THE SHILLS
>>
>>126990901
>>126991069
If you faggots were red pilled for the last fifteen years of your life you'd understand. I believe in a constitutional republic, but I don't ascribe to either party. It's all a shit show to let you believe you ahve a choice in the matter, while in reality they are two sides of the same coin. There are no two parties and the tv wont help you.

Listening tohim speak about 911 truth in the past makes me want to watch him die slowly, not to mention how he has lied to humanity for years while collecting a huge paycheck and feeding off brainwashed retards like my father.

I agree fully that Seth Rich will go down in history if we win as a true american hero if he was the one who leaked the emails and if he was the one whom podesta said to kill just to send a message. You faggots have no idea how bad I want to see them brought down. It's affected my life greatly knowing what I knew from a young age. An age where it was easier to decipher the truth and tell the difference between bullshit, cointelpro, propaganda, psy ops and blatant shill tactics.

This shit wasn't as bad back then, I understand why you are too stupid to see the truth or understand it. Maybe you fags are in denial to top it off.

These satanic child sacrificing, mudering rapists need to be cleanses from this planet along with their entire bloodlines once and for all. You faggots haven't learned basic truths and you spout shill. Maybe you're the shills, and that faggot fuck will just derail and discredit the movement.

They were never on our side and never will be you dumb niggers
>>
>>126991969
Good post. You're not a shill.

But the fact is, people need to be rewarded when they bring fucks like Soros into the spotlight. Or when they get people interested in matters such as Seth Rich. Even if they are fucking scumbags.
>>
>>126990689
And yet here you are, being a faggot. Who are you trying to convince? Us, or yourself?
>>
File: 1494415545980.png (273KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1494415545980.png
273KB, 434x428px
>>126991774

He literally hasn't said shit in the last 24 hours except bitch about media matters.

Here's the link, I'll make it easy for you: https://twitter.com/seanhannity
>>
>>126990277
We should make a gofundme to compensate the losses of the lost deals due to mediamatters
>>
>>126990277
You're an idiot. The guy is a shapeshifting Catholic-Jew. Worth $200M+ ... his $20M mansion is on a street with all billionaire Jews. He doesn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Embarrassing how many dumb rubes have an affinity for this huckster
>>
>>126990277

Why is Hannity doing damage control for Russia? Was Seth Rich speaking broken Romanian?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0
>>
>>126990277
He's a gigantic vagina with neocon cuckcut hair did
>>
>>126990417
Fuck of William LeGay
>>
>>126990417
KILL YOURSELF SHILL RAT
>>
>>126990277
Can someone please give me a quick rundown on the hannity situation?
>>
Sean Hannity is responsible for so many inbred and senile white Drumpfshits voting against their economic interests

I hope Hannity gets in a horrible car accident
>>
>>126991445
Didn't watch tonight I guess.
It was there, dillhole.

Wonder if he is trolling here now.
>>
File: 1493784921919.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1493784921919.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>>126992888
Checked.
>>
>>126994926
Basically just red pilling people on Seth Rich and Soros. Check his twitter from the last 3-4 days.
>>126994312
Fucking idiot. They all are. But some are objectively better than others. And they need to be rewarded for this. We need to have their backs. It's all we have.
>>
>>126992888
>still shilling for the greatest goy
>>
>>126990277
He needs support rlly bad
>>
>>126995992
Yes, because Hillary and Merkel are a lot better.

Kys fucking fag. Look at the state of your pathetic caliphate of a country. You are more cucked than us.
>>
Breaking News Sean Hannity in talks with CNN for new primetime show
>>
>>126997349
Nah, he calls out and destroys CNN on a regular basis
>>
>>126990277
Hannity may cuck to Israel every show but he's doing some good work, we can't let the left get another scalp.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>126990277
>Sean "Live From Israel" Hannity
>Based
Pick one
>>
>>126990667

Its too late. The Twitterverse is in full force. 15,000 're-tweets' and spambots are all it takes to get someone fired.

Hell, the little faggot who started it all literally doxxed someone on Twitter, got them fired, publicly shamed them and the guys wife and Twitter hasn't banned them yet.
>>
He obviously is a threat - I mean if there is nothing to the Seth Rich case (((they))) would not try to stop him - (((they))) would just let him hang himself
to me this fracas is proof positive of DNC guilt
>>
>>126990667
Kikebook bits and sheeple are calling fit his job, calling him evil, ect...

We can help him by not backing down. To continue to search and expose the truth. To each of us be our own grassroots movement against corruption.

I seriously love you guys and the hard work you have been putting in to expose this shit.

Bump for seth rich for justice for america
>>
Hannity has plenty of backing from the normies...what we need to be doing is engaging people like Brad Bauman on reddit, and other social network sites. He, BB likes to call people sociopaths....he needs to be told he is not a doctor, for starters.
>>
>>126998777
Check this truth
>>
File: 1495671085354.png (78KB, 1196x276px) Image search: [Google]
1495671085354.png
78KB, 1196x276px
Important post
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.