[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Veritas, Barack Obama, and the SEIU were connected involving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Map of Seth Rich's path.png (111KB, 673x376px) Image search: [Google]
Map of Seth Rich's path.png
111KB, 673x376px
Negotiations ongoing at the Hospital that Seth Rich Died near between the SEIU (Service Employees International Union) and the Hospital, for new contract. Hospital employees get pay raise.

Negotiators for the contract listed here: https://seiu722.org/2017-contract-negotiations-updates-medstar/#meetNTeam
Two of the SEIU negotiators, Kevin Mitchell and Leon Reed show up on the White house logs on April 22 2016. One of them (Kevin Mitchell) re-visits the Whitehouse after Seths death on July 22. In between these two dates (April 22 and July 10) are a number of interesting visits.

April 22 SEIU Negotiators Kevin Mitchell, Leon Reed visit same time

June 21 Aaron Minter, and Bob Creamer of Project Veritas fame visit together.

June 22 Jennifer Palmieri meets with Jen Psaki at White House for 2 hours.

July 4th fireworks planned for the Whitehouse lawn, and Seth possibly invited to attend this event. The event is suddenly scrubbed due to weather.

July 6th, Bob Creamer, Aaron Minter, and the Lou City Bar Owner visit the Whitehouse same day.

July 10 Seth assassinated after leaving Lou's City Bar

July 12 Aaron Minter and Bob Creamer visit the Whitehouse again same time slot

July 22, one of the two SEIU negotiators Kevin Mitchell, re visits the White House, for a third visit since 2009.
Keep up the good work, guys. I can see that John Podesta is already lawyering up.
>>
>>126989347
O'Keefe you disappointed us

GTFO
>>
Publicity bump
>>
Another
>>
another cause I want /pol to see how fucking much of an attention whore you are James
>>
>>126989347
Bump
>>
>>126989347
bump
>>
ill bump
>>
File: big-smile-barack-obama-smile.jpg (294KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
big-smile-barack-obama-smile.jpg
294KB, 1440x810px
>>126989347
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
File: Girugamesh.png (173KB, 630x374px) Image search: [Google]
Girugamesh.png
173KB, 630x374px
>>126989347
>Project Veritas

Okay so wtf is up with Bob Creamer? He works for Veritas but isn't that run by O'Keefe (one of /ourguys/)? Does this mean O'Keefe might not be one of /ourguys/?
>>
>>126991468
I thought o keefe exposed that man in his vids
>>
>>126989347
Creamer was exposed in Project Veritas vids. He was not a part of that, but rather the DNC's voter fraud dirty work
>>
>>126991599
Okay nvm I misunderstood the "of Project Veritas fame" part of that
>>
Bumping. Justice for Seth.
>>
#Justice4Seth
>>
The Russians murdered him. It's glaringly obvious.
>>
>>126989347
bump for curiosity/verification/debunking
>>
>>126989347
>can see that John Podesta is already lawyering up.

wat dis??
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.