[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the ultimate end goal of the globalists, /pol/? My thought-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: the_future.jpg (450KB, 1920x1200px)
the_future.jpg
450KB, 1920x1200px
What is the ultimate end goal of the globalists, /pol/? My thought- one world government controlled by the Jews, mass automation. robots and AI rendering most jobs moot, universal basic income, housing, (((education))), healthcare, internet and basic food and water for everyone. It won't be necessary to work to live, but if you want luxuries/are bored, you can work if you choose. There will be no restrictions on sexual relationships, but the differences between men and women will be heavily suppressed through endocrine disruptors and social conditioning (gene editing will ensure even incest isn't a problem), and all races will be thoroughly mixed to prevent sectarian violence, all religions will be understood to be crude variations on a common theme, and everyone will instead learn some variant of Kabbalah. At birth, everyone will be given a supped up RFID chip linked to their bank account that functions as your identification, and allows you to interface with all the relevant technology through near-field communication. There won't be any countries anymore, just jurisdictions (for ease of administration) probably divided up by geographic barriers, or we will live in levitating cities so that there are truly no borders, and the earth below will be left to the animals. We will mine asteroids for fuel and minerals, and history will either be ignored or taught through a lens of 'the period before the NWO.' Children will be grown in artificial wombs, and natural childbirth will be prevented or aborted. Those that refuse to capitulate and assimilate to the Jew world order will be cast out of the supercities, left to fend for themselves. If the cast out ones become too well organized, the NWO will forcefully disperse them.

The timeline for this would be many decades, even a century or more into the future, so in the meantime we will see ever more race-mixing, overlooking historical differences, and calls for integration into larger and larger economic zones.
>>
>>126988306
You're pretty spot on.
But Globalism isn't the final goal.
It's just one of many weapons which results in the final goal, kinda like Communism, Marxism and the Alt-Right.
>>
Damn, that's a whole lot of feces pouring out of that huge city
>>
File: POO IN LOO 2.jpg (394KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
POO IN LOO 2.jpg
394KB, 1100x732px
>>126988592
dont insult the Indians anon..

;)
>>
File: Perception.jpg (75KB, 560x335px)
Perception.jpg
75KB, 560x335px
>>126988417
What else do you think I'm missing?

I'm guessing that we'll still have drugs, but I would imagine that some kind of Brave-New-World-esque soma would be produced. It goes without saying that people wouldn't have any serious form of self-defense, there'd be 24/7 surveillance, and the universities would teach STEM and a thoroughly ideological form of the humanities in order to make people believe that the NWO is truly the best form of government. The main appeals will be to peace and prosperity, and all the humanities will be used to demonstrate how the NWO was the outgrowth of people wanting peace from thousands of years of violence and suffering caused by selfishness, sectarianism, and ignorance.
>>
>>126988306
doesn't sound so bad really, aside from the forced abortions
>>
>>126989276
Well that's just the thing- it will be such an amazing offer that people won't be forced to join, they'll do it on their own accord. The /pol/acks who LARP about
> Day of the Rope!
Want basically the same things, they just take the route of eliminating ethnic conflict by eliminating other ethnic groups, as opposed to the more gradual approach which the globalists/utopianists seem to be taking
>>
>>126989276
And the thing about the non-mainstream conservatives is that they really don't have a long-term, alternative model to counter this 'vision'. Anyone who is motivated by dreams about a 'better' world will almost inevitably support some kind of supranational organization. The pitch is simple, really. "A one world government is the only way to eliminate unnecessary suffering." Most people aren't edgy /pol/acks who jerk it to newsreels of dead kids- the normies just want to be safe and comfortable, and will follow anyone who promises those things; history, identity, and ideology be damned.
>>
>>126989240
Jews are destroying all races through forced mass immigration
>http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Jews are presently creating a new race through a false act of evolution, and will replace the world's races with their own creation
https://mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.BvbeO9aHS
>Jews will enslave this new race but they'll be too stupid to realize their predicament
>Once Jews have answered all of their questions regarding reality through the advancement of Science, technology and medicine, they will begin growing humans in labs
>These humans will be raised to believe the Jews are gods and that they exist to serve and make the Jewish people happy
>When the time is appropriate, the Jews will slaughter the race of people they created and will replace them with those whom they grew in labs
>These people will have no religion, no culture and no real knowledge. They will not even be given Kabbalah. Their only meaning in life is to serve the Jews.

This will all happen within your children's lifetime, because they have already done many of the things outlined above.
>>
>>126988306

One world government, obviously. The only question is if the Western or Eastern school will win out.
>>
>>126990209
Well there's an interesting question about whether or not the one world government will have tiers. I'm inclined to think that the Chosenites will not give up their special status easily, and the world will likely end up having some kind of priestly/administrative class made up of Jews. After all, their own holy books promise them that they will rule over the nations, but they themselves will be a nation of priests.

Again though, even if this were a 100% accurate prediction, I don't see how they can be stopped. The business world overwhelmingly supports globalism and movement of capital/labor, academics and leading personalities all support a one-world vision for the future. The only thing I can't quite figure out is where the hell ISIS fits in to all of this. As numerous anons have pointed out, /pol/acks and radical Muslims share a lot of things in common, and I would argue that the "alt-right" and the jihadis are merely two sides of the same, reactionary coin, merely expressed using different culmotifs.
>>
There should a requirement that to have a political party, you have to outline your endgame in detail. It would allow meaningful debate, and innovation. It would be easy to spot the people and party's which are in politics for nefarious reasons.

But that will never happen because the leftist "utopia" would too easily logically dismantled and the globalists would never allow that.
>>
File: James Dean8.jpg (845KB, 1794x2200px) Image search: [Google]
James Dean8.jpg
845KB, 1794x2200px
>>126991866
But every ideology has some variant of a utopia, because everyone wants the same things (more or less); to be safe and comfortable, and happy/flourishing/fulfilled. The rest is just details.
>>
File: James Dean2.jpg (263KB, 753x1100px) Image search: [Google]
James Dean2.jpg
263KB, 753x1100px
>>126992196
Ofc, anyone who didn't want themselves and everyone else to be safe, comfortable, and happy/flourishing/fulfilled would not be welcome.
>>
>>126992196
Natsoc belives utopia was an absurd idea. Being born in the first place is a hazard, and you continually face adversity until you die. Whether you're a hard worker or a "gibsmedat", we suffer. But, we can face it down together.

Which is the very best chance at an impossible utopia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.