[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is a failure isn't it? for whites anyway. Massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: aa22.png (943KB, 1190x669px) Image search: [Google]
aa22.png
943KB, 1190x669px
America is a failure isn't it? for whites anyway.

Massive debt, no savings, generations sharing one house, rap music, reality tv, etc.
>>
>>126987063
Under one roof.

The only roof we needed was Dylan Roof.
>>
>>126987063
Weird how whites fail when they don't have a minority group to rape for resources.
>>
File: images.jpg (32KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
32KB, 640x348px
>>126987244
>>
>>126987398

another group will take the whites place. probably intellectual mexicans.
>>
>>126987063
Wonder what kind of third world country we'll be in 10 years.
>>
>>126987063
I live with my family and my own kid and husband and I think thats a lot more noble than giving our money away to a slum lord every month. It would be nice to have our own place but I'd rather support my folks while we save up to buy a house.
>>
>>126987708
>probably intellectual mexicans.
Why would you assume that? Asians outperform everybody in pretty much every metric. They already make up a massive amount of doctors, lawyers, and other professionals.
>>
>>126988017
It's a meme you newfag

>>>/reddit/
>>
This is good by the way. Gramps can redpill the kids.
>>
File: hugh neutron jimbo politics.jpg (80KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
hugh neutron jimbo politics.jpg
80KB, 960x954px
>>126987063
You do understand that all of those metrics are worse for every other demographic (with the exception of Asians and DA JOOS)? The idea that everyone can buy their own house shortly after leaving home was built entirely on the post-war economy. To reach that level absurd economic splendor we would need the production bases of the rest of the world to get bombed to nothing again.

There's a big difference between a multi-generation family living in one home (most Asian immigrants do it, and it's part of the reason they succeed after immigrating) and a neckbearded permavirgin mooching off of their parents in perpetuity (like most of /pol/). There's nothing wrong with multiple generations of a family living together. It was the norm in America until the late 50s.

It's more secure, allows the grandparents to see their kids and grandkids and vice versa, relaxes some of the child-rearing duties of the parents, and makes it easier and more humane to care for aging parents.
>>
>>126988017

dont asians live like 20 families to a single room?
>>
>>126987881
An extended family is strong. Nuclear families are weak.
>>
File: willywonka_013pyxurz.jpg (139KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
willywonka_013pyxurz.jpg
139KB, 1000x561px
I don't know, i need my space. i don't care if i have 3 empty rooms i don't use and that others have to share a toilet amongst 20 people. I am better than them and I deserve more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.