[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The news doesn't lie to us. That would be unethical and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DAmMTzjXoAEXyj6.jpg (42KB, 639x505px) Image search: [Google]
DAmMTzjXoAEXyj6.jpg
42KB, 639x505px
The news doesn't lie to us. That would be unethical and deceptive, so just trust what they tell you.
>>
>>126969309
yes
>>
>>126969309
A while back, WaPo ran a ridiculous story that the Russians had hacked the Vermont power grid. It was briefly picked up and given major coverage by MSM.

It was quickly proven to be false. Last time I checked, WaPo still had the article on their website with a tiny editor's note saying that the story was less than true. Google 'WaPo Russian Vermont Power Grid' or something similar to find it.
>>
File: 1487318331987.png (942KB, 1222x913px) Image search: [Google]
1487318331987.png
942KB, 1222x913px
>>
File: 5nRLVOm.png (461KB, 1080x1623px) Image search: [Google]
5nRLVOm.png
461KB, 1080x1623px
>>
Sally my dick is 14 inches it's true because you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>126969309
Better question, since they're the ones making the statements:

Can they provide times they've been PROVEN accurate (past anonymous unverifiable sources)?
>>
or, you know, that whole MUH RUSSIA thing that they still don't have a single piece of evidence on
>>
>>126969309
>be MSM
>talk about "Russian Spy" - an operative known to intelligence agencies - for months
>turns out it is actually the Russian Ambassador to the US performing his daily duties

Yep, they don't lie. They just intentionally mislead for political gain.
>>
>>126969309
How about when he first announced his candidacy and the knee jerk articles all accused him of saying that "All Mexicans are Rapists" despite that being a wildly inaccurate misrepresentation of his speech?
>>
File: 1469747614493.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1469747614493.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>126971373
>>126971463
>>
>>126969309
They said he didn't pay taxes for 18 years, when he actually could have carried losses to offset against income for up to 18 years. They also said he asked Russia to hack Hillary's e-mails. He did not. IT was talked about for MONTHS how Hillary had "lost" 33,000 e-mails. And it was widely speculated that Russians had stolen them. So, he made a joke - if you want to know what is in the e-mails, ask the Russians. Quite obviously IMPLYING that the "lost" e-mails were stolen and in possession of the Russians. It is too easy to point out the lies, I could sit here and do it all night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.