[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of sad that pol fell for the dotcom meme, he's a fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (13).jpg (11KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
11KB, 511x288px
Kind of sad that pol fell for the dotcom meme, he's a fat lefty who tried to roll out centrist party and put Labour Greens in power
>>
>>126962435
pol is fucking retarded and enjoys being subverted by active measures
>>
File: 149454957162.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
149454957162.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>126962435
>/pol/ fell
oh /pol/ is STILL falling for it. Remember that /pol/ is always right and won't admit to being wrong until they can find a way to spin it as a victory, no matter how petty or ridiculous it seems.
>>
>>126962435
I only fell for it the first time
>fool me once
>shame on you
>fool me again
>I'm /pol/
>>
>>126962435
>>126962722
>>126962932
Yes I agree
>>
That is why the heads of the world's top Intelligence agencies met with him last month in New Zealand. stop with the lies. None of your invented cover shill stories have anything to do with the truth. you may think you are fooling the sheep through the Deep state blackmailed media but people are waking up. we will pray for your evil shilling souls. You serve evil. For a paycheque? Think about it.
>>
File: 1454845471.jpg (16KB, 216x178px) Image search: [Google]
1454845471.jpg
16KB, 216x178px
>>126963773
>cheque
Quebec detected
>>
Never fell for it. Obviously trying to boost his international reputation and gain media attention prior to our upcoming election. Look for a poorly supported claim that National is somehow involved in the last week of the campaign.

Extradite this fat cunt yesterday.
>>
>>126963773
You'll never be told the truth about anything, because you're chattel.
>>
>>126962435

It's coming guys. He's taking down all the swamp loosers and shills down with him!

Praise KEK.
>>
File: 1495292373244.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495292373244.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>126963921
How was he even able to start a political party when he's not a citizen? He only holds finnish and kraut nationalities.

Do you allow your immigrants to partake in politics that much?
>>
>>126964330
He joined the fucking Mana party which is full of Maori radicals, then got this chick it's ducking Stalinist pant suit to be the Co leader (Laila Harre?)

It was a huge fucking debacle and he's essentially destroyed the left for a couple more elections at least. So, all in all good, but I feel sorry for hannity taking the Bait
>>
>>126962435

I'm sorry, but did Big Kim already testify? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Big Kim is still playing right now and he has been the leetest haxor in Kiwiland for how many years now? He's playing one of the dirtiest teams in American establishment history, who just happen to have a lead because they own the MSM. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Kim Dotcom is one of the best fucking haxors in the cybers, he went 2-1 last year and would of won the popular vote if the guccifer didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the neets win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Shariablue just flooded the catalogue with bullshit, forcing people to discuss viable ledes. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Seth Rich topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking justice warriors on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>126964796
*in a fucking Stalinist pant suit
>>
>>126964330
He is a permanent resident which under our system is virtually identical to being a citizen. The only added benefit to being a citizen that I can think of is getting the passport.

He got BTFO last time and lost a bunch of money with his stupid political party. This time I think he is bring more subtle.
>>
>>126965458
>He is a permanent resident which under our system is virtually identical to being a citizen
That sounds highly exploitable desu.

>He got BTFO last time and lost a bunch of money with his stupid political party.
I hope for your sake he eventually gets repatriated to the states to pay his MEGA denbts.
>>
>>126964807
Are you upset?

You seem upset...

Calm down there peanut. Get mommy to make you a nice glass of warm milk, and it'll be all better.
>>
>>126967394
I'm so sleepy now

time to rest
>>
>>126964807
Is this copy pasta? Because I'm going to start using it as copy pasta.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.