[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes. I like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 55

File: DAmFthaXUAA6Axx.jpg (38KB, 775x310px) Image search: [Google]
DAmFthaXUAA6Axx.jpg
38KB, 775x310px
Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes.

I like /pol/ for laughs, but there are KIDS dead. Just shut the fuck up for one fucking day.
>>
>>126955644
His name is English. I'm convinced!
>>
>(((otto)))_English
swedes get out
>>
>>126955644
>That dog was a horse. Born in a stable and thus more of a horse than other horses. Stop pretending he's a dog.
>>
>>126955644
>Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes.
Guess what? He spent time in Syria, and conveniently when he got back he blew up a concert.
A lot of young, impressionable girls who had futures ahead of them are dead now because Europe and ilk like you keep shilling for these animals. YOU shut the fuck up, you utter maggot.
>>
>>126955644
Did you hear the one about the Grande concert the other day?

It went off with a BANG!
>>
>>126955644
I thought this was about him being a piece of shit Muslim. Who cares where he was born ? At this point his allegiance is to a pedophile warmonger, nationality is irrelevant.

If you pledge allegiance to the Islamic STATE, then why are we questioning his statehood ?
>>
Child of Refugees
Still cant integrate

By trying to defend Migrants it just proves Muslims can never integrate and shouldnt be allowed
>>
ISLAM = TERRORISM
saged this slide thread
>>
File: TerrorCampsUS.jpg (28KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
TerrorCampsUS.jpg
28KB, 450x300px
Not an argument.
Anytime an American shoots someone we have to heat about "homegrown terror" for weeks on CNN.
>>
>>126956330
Wasn't he a second generation immigrant anyways?
>>
>>126955644
>Muslims are the ones carrying out terrorist attacks even when they're ""British""
I have a feeling this argument will backfire
>>
>>126955644
Cucked
>>
File: 1309218377570.jpg (28KB, 647x362px) Image search: [Google]
1309218377570.jpg
28KB, 647x362px
>>126955644
>2nd generation Libyan immigrant
>radicalized Muslim

B... but muh people raised in the 1st world never become radicalized!
>>
Did anyone say he was a migrant? People pointed out he was yet another Muslim terrorist.
>>
>>126955644
>telling me how to live my life
Don't tell me how to fucking live my own life
>>
File: we did it reddit.png (394KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
we did it reddit.png
394KB, 702x960px
>>126955644
wait so you can use dead kids for political purposes but we cant? hypocrite much

remember the dead syrian kid on the french beach
>>
>>126956330
I was under that same impression. I don't particularly give a shit about his nationality, the point is that he indulged himself in the poison that is islamic extremism, and big fucking surprise he killed innocent people, what a shocker.
>>
>>126957711
Goooood times
>>
>>126955644
Parents were refugees from Libya.
>on the political board
>gaiz stop politics! my feefees can't take it!
>implying radical islam isn't political
>implying anything about his name is English
>implying you care that kids died in an explosion
Where's your bleeding heart sympathy for children dying in Africa of starvation? Or is it only something for you to pretend to care about because they were white?
>>
>>126956330
>>126957799
I think it's an attempt to obfuscate the perpetrator. If they can imply he is British than it's to try and avoid mentioning that he is a muslim.
>>
>>126955644
>Shut up don't fix the problem cry over your dead kids, but dont say or do anything
Go fuck yourself idiot I hope the bongs for deathsquads and start killing muslims in the streets
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (122KB, 897x561px) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
122KB, 897x561px
>>126955644
Multiculturalism.
>>
>>126955644
>parents fled Libya because muh oppresive regime
>UK welcomed them
>fucking UK, I'm gonna kill them all

someone explain this logic to me pls
>>
>>126955644
If a mouse is born in a stable, that makes him a horse, yes?

Get fucked.
>>
>>126955644
Who's forcing you to come here? Who even asked you to come here? Just GTFO and it will all stop getting into your eyeballs.
>>
Both his parents were refugees from Libya and his father was a member of Al Qeida
But no it has nothing to do with immigration
>>
I think the UK could use a nuclear sub or two.

If the one next to North Korea wasn't obvious enough already.
>>
>>126955644
How do they not understand that this is even worse?

If he was a foreigner, then he was probably taught this bullshit in some insane foreign jihadi school.

Being a British national means he lived in western society and was still able to be programmed into a lunatic terrorist hell bent on destroying his "homeland".
>>
Well maybe it's just the people from that region that are cancer, whether or not they were born here is irrelevant.
>>
>>126958872
Yes! Blame the corporations.

That's right. It's money's fault.
>>
File: Suprise_yes.gif (963KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Suprise_yes.gif
963KB, 500x281px
>>126957139
>NC
>None
Yes
>>
>>126955644
>Come to pol/ for laughs

Bantz is that way.

His parents were refugees from Lybia.
He was raised by Lybians in the Lybia culture. They did not choose to go to England because they wanted to be British. They fled their home country on a free check to get the fuck out. He's about as British as a beaner raised in little Mexico is American.
>>
>>126955644
I was actually born in Japan, but I'm not dumb enough to call myself Japanese.
>>
>Salman Hayedi
>British

Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>126955644
Guys like him are just as bad though. They just use this as a way to virtue signal, by making sure they jump in there and defend migrants/muslims
>>
>>126958548
Using an analogy is literally Facebook tier arguments. Try harder
>>
>>126957799
People always forget that the ISIS member that beheaded that Japanese journalist was white and brit.
>>
>>126955644
Roger Moore died yesterday.
>Roger Moore was born in Stockwell, London. His mother, Lillian "Lily" Pope, was born in Calcutta, India, but was English.
So you believe his mother was Indian, and thus Roger Moore was of Indian descent? Wikipedia thinks otherwise.
>>
File: achmed and pip.png (116KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
achmed and pip.png
116KB, 500x564px
>>126955644

Post this pic in reply.
>>
Reminder that the British police are LAPD-tier useless.
>>
>>126958710
Why didn't his parents commit acts of terrorism then? Because they didn't grow up in a right wing British government that made them live in poverty all their life. They didn't grow up surrounded by racist right wing British people who alienated them all their life and filled them with hate. That was only their kids
>>
>>126955644
Who in the fuck has ever claimed Prince Philip was British?
>>
How about no.
>>
>>126955644
Stop shielding Muslim cunts then.
>>
>>126959427
>Why didn't his parents commit acts of terrorism then? Because they didn't grow up in a right wing British government that made them live in poverty all their life. They didn't grow up surrounded by racist right wing British people who alienated them all their life and filled them with hate. That was only their kids
Plenty of other immigrant-born children do well enough and they aren't bad enough to blow themselves up
>>
File: 1491001524918.jpg (149KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491001524918.jpg
149KB, 1004x1024px
One post by this ID
>the shills are out in full force!
>>
>>126955644
I don't understand the mental disconnect.
Just because he was born in England doesn't make him less muslim or less descended from shitskins.
Place of birth doesn't matter. It would take many generations away from islam to dilute the dune coon blood.
>>
>>126955644
The deaths of the kids are the result of political process.
Pol is wise enough to see this.

You can go light a candle if you think it'll stop the attrocities that are coming.
>>
Terrorism makes all the right people back themselves in a corner.

When this is all said in done your either a yes man or you lash out and become a terrorist yourself.

lol, we're all fucked!
>>
File: 1495654726980.png (990KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495654726980.png
990KB, 1080x1920px
>>126955644
>there are KIDS dead. Just shut the fuck up for one fucking day.
No fucking way, Im laughing my ass off waiting for the next Mudslim terror attack. Im hoping they actually kill more. Maybe if they ramp up the bomb attacks sooner or later people might wake up and end this migration shit once and for all. Until then, enjoy your diversity
>>
>>126958475
>Shitskins
>Capable of logic
There, satisfactory?
>>
>>126955644

A rat born in a stable is not a horse
>>
>>126955644
so what you are saying is that muslim immigrants represent a persistent multi-generational threat far worse than simply covert terrorists infiltrating refugee groups.
>>
>>126959053
>blame the corporations, it's money's fault
are you replying to the wrong post or did you have a minor stroke before posting this

>>126959199
>all analogies are invalid because I say so
nope, sorry try again
>>
The man's father was also arrested for having ties to ISIS. The man's father was born in Libya. Now what?
>>
>>126959761
When we catch these shitskins it would be nice to execute their families and offspring as well. That would be progress.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1691x1691px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1691x1691px
>>126955644
Shouldn't we use it for political purposes to make sure it doesn't happen again?
>>
>>126955644
We're not talking about nationality or race, holy fuck how racist are these people?

Clearly this is an IDEOLOGICAL issue/
>>
>>126959199
Wrong it's true
Just because someone is born in a certain place does not make them a member of a different race or tribe
Arabs remain Arabs even if born in England
>>
>>126955644
Stop using the terrorist attack to defend terrorists.
You fucking retard
>kys
>>
>>126960085
So you're saying terrorism exists because of a book?

I mean, FUCK, these captchas are turning me into a terrorist right now!
>>
His parents were immigrants.
>>
they are already claiming locality
>>
>>126959862
http://time.com/4793058/salman-abedi-brothers-father-arrested-manchester-attack/
lol its real
what excuse are they going to use for his father? the brits weren't receptive enough?
>>
>>126960446
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/PFkzn <- time.com article
>>
>>126956273
Yeah she really nailed it
>>
>>126955644
make me americuck
>>
>>126956273
The fans had a blast, Ariana totally bombed out there, she blew everyone away.
The explosion was Grande.
>>
>heritage has nothing to do with nationality

So if two Americans give birth to a child in India, that child is Indian?
>>
>>126959862
This. Mudslimes are shit and all but this is just getting to be too funny. It is better than reality tv.
>>
Corporations could ALWAYS use more yes men.

So back yourself into a corner in front of everyone to see and maybe you too someday will become the president.
>>
>>126959862

What people need to pay attention to is how he wasn't even the only one in his family who was into this.

The "Moderate Muslim" population is much smaller than anyone wants to believe, and most of the ones we call 'moderate' actually hold serious extremist views.

They ought to set up surveillance at this guys mosque, and infiltrate the local quran study classes. I bet he's not the only one in his circle of friends.
>>
Don't libshits do the same exact thing?
>Shootout happens
>Shooter is Muslim
>Many innocent people have been slaughtered for nothing
>GUYS GUNS ARE CLEARLY THE PROBLEM BLAH BLAH BLAH MUH GUN CONTROL
>>
>>126955644
doesnt matter if hes british or not, its about his religion.
>>
>>126960194
Seems like they already caught up to the kids parents. Hopefully they stick them in a deep dark hole for the rest of their lives. Better they suffer for their mistakes. Death is too easy.
>>
>>126955644
Go fuck your goat wife, filthy mudslime bitch.
>>
>>126960076
Jesus was born in a barn and he was GOAT.
>>
Just because you are not capable of suicide bombing doesn't mean you are incapable of convincing, training, extorting someone into being capable of that.

It's like the Islamic purge killing two birds with one stone, they get to get rid of their crazies and laugh at senseless killing.

As if life were a video game or something where it doesn't matter what you yell at the screen because your neighbors are also of the same background.
>>
>>126955644
People like him really need to kill themselves.
>>
>>126959427
That's a shit argument. You could compare the lives of Abedi's parents with that of his and come up with several drastic differences - the fact remains he chose to kill and injure several dozen people, people who he had no connection to.

Instead, due to his parent's ties to extremism, which allowed for that young man to access those despicable channels, innocent people are dead.

Bottom line is he chose to commit this heinous act. He targeted children. If that is the way you respond to hardship and struggle, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>126959669
Not everyone has the exact same life. I'm saying the hostile environment they grew up in is a reason why they were vulnerable enough to be radicalised. Other immigrants could have been rich already. Not everyone is the same
>>
>>126955644
>he's english because he was born there
yeah and the Chinese consider me chinese eventhough I have white parents just because i was born there

stick your ISIS up your ass, cunt
>>
>>126960322
Terrorism exists because of people programming others to kill in the name of something. In this case, the reason is based on the Qu'ran:

38. Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

There's many other passages in the Qu'ran and Hadiths advocating for violence against non-Muslims. They are taught the base interpretation of these verses: to kill those who are not Muslim until the rest are Muslim.
>>
>not a immigrant
Exactly why we should ban Islam period. All Muslims are suspects they do not integrate even if they are born here.
>>
File: stats.png (500KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
500KB, 959x540px
>>126955644
>>
His allegiance lied with the Islamic State, not with Great Britain. His "nationality" was but a bunch of letters in a paper. "Nationality" in the twenty-first century is dead.

I long to return to the days when, to be Spanish, you had to feel Spanish, love Spain, know about Spain. And the same with every Western country.

We're fucked lads, we're fucked beyond recognition if we don't do something and fast.
>>
File: quintessentially british.png (57KB, 230x212px) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially british.png
57KB, 230x212px
>>126955644

Yes, he is BRITISH period.
>>
>>126961320
Good shit man.

I can't wait till they put those ideas in movies and tv shows.

Oh wait, they already do.

It's a mass projection of mental illness onto those vulnerable enough as a catch all.
>>
>>126961231
I didn't know his parents had ties to extremism. I stand by my last post anyway. I'm hardly a piece of shit
>>
LSD is to MK Ultra as Jihad is to Islam
>>
Saying he's British makes the case worse against Islam. All your proving is that Islam can successfully isolate born and bread Brits from their native culture. Islam is the larger threat.
>>
>>126956181
>A lot of young, impressionable girls who had futures ahead of them are dead now

To be honest, given the concert, I think they probably didn't. However if they are not stopped eventually these asswipes will get at people who would have a future.
>>
i.e. Talk to anyone who's ever done or tried LSD and chances are they'll know wtf MK Ultra is.
>>
>>126955644
he was only born in britian becasue of migrants fucking idiot
>>
File: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
Person im talking with is trying to claim radical christian terrorism is 94% of American terrorist attacks and that there barely isnt any radical islamic terrorist attacks. Mind giving me redpills and information to counter this?
>>
>>126962767
Just stop talking to him.

Their triggered and are highly likely to cause you harm.

Just stop asking for it.
>>
>>126955644
being called mohammed, having waxy yellowish skin and a huge hooked nose, and worshipping allah are all totally british traits. stop trying to divide us!
>>
>>126955644
fuck you
nobody that would do something like that could be called Italian even if he was born in it, if his family was in it and if his entire life was spent living in this country
It's time to stop pretending that the vermin swimming in the gutter deserve anything but a bullet to the head
>>
File: 544.jpg (14KB, 224x324px) Image search: [Google]
544.jpg
14KB, 224x324px
>>126955644

>English

Right that's it.

*coughs in that about to say something intelligent sort of way*

- the english are an ethnic group native to england and are composed of several european peoples and are not in any way shape or form anything other than white

THEY CERTAINLY AREN'T FUCKING BROWN FROM LIBYA like this paki bastard

reeeeeee

otto has me sperging
>>
>>126962767
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

Terrorist attacks are broadly defined, but the immense majority of casualties are caused by Islamic terror attacks, (plus radical communist terror attacks in Europe.)
>>
>>126962995
No i want to redpill them, besides they're political opinions they're not terrible.
>>
>>126955644
Get the fuck off the internet snowflake.
>>
All that in-breeding has got to their head.

THE JEWS WERE RIGHT!

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!
>>
>>126962767
The only way this argument can possibly work is if you start on 9/10

Also why only count domestic terrorism (unless he's positing that American Christian suicide bombers are going to Iraq to blow up buildings)
>>
>>126963437
9/12
>>
>>126958350
Will he make it?
>>
>>126963049
There's no such thing as physical British traits you racist cunt. Why should all British people look the same? Why can't everyone stop being retarded and stop being patriotic
>>
>>126962245
I have a phd and I think Ariana makes (some) catchy music and is fucking hot.
>>
Manchester suicide bomber was Elliot Rodgers on steroids.
>>
his dad's a migrant and he raised a terrorist with his extreme views before fucking off to syria. based immigration
>>
>>126963593
No tits, no ass, not a model type body either, how is she hot exactly?
>>
File: 1488845810696m.jpg (79KB, 607x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488845810696m.jpg
79KB, 607x1024px
>>126961422
I always like Stefan's disappointed face in these charts
>>
Phew this shit's complicated.

I almost don't want to share my worthless opinion anymore.

Brb gonna get a sub.
>>
>>126963593
>has phd
Not Phd.
Keep larping.
>>
Many say it was an occult offering of young virgins to the Satanist Gods. The timing is everything. The evil loser terrorist worship Satan-he makes them bow to him 6 times per day. Their minds are controlled.
>>
>>126963593
OH BABY LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED
>>
>>126955644

>child actress

Hoax.
>>
>>126959253
Why don't you do one where Janos is a Christian reading his Bible, or where Schlomo is reading his Torah. Your little picture is useless
>>
File: 1493769842562.gif (99KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493769842562.gif
99KB, 350x300px
How do they not realise they're arguing against the assumption that the children will integrate with this?
>>
>>126961932
Not saying you're a piece of shit - just saying anyone who reacts to hardship and struggle by killing innocent people, let alone innocent children, is a piece of shit.

The bomber made a choice to target those people. To target children. That dude is a piece of shit and undeserving of any remorse - even if his life was shitty and filled with poverty, racism and alienation.

Decent people don't respond to hardship and struggle like that.
>>
>>126959427
kek you left wing cunts started this all in the 90s and early 00s letting everyone into our country with no background checks.
>>
>>126963898

He really wanted to believe that it was merely the government dividing us.
>>
>>126959253
the one with the hamster is better because hamsters are from syria.

Also that looks like it's been posted saved rinse repeat on multiple forms of social media.
>>
>>126963898
>>126964398

source?
>>
>>126964581

They're from any video entitled 'the truth about'.
>>
>>126955644
Terrorism is a political act.

It requires a political response.

If the murders help convince loyal Britons that Islam and Muslims have no place in a civilized society and need to be purged at any cost, some good will have come of this.

If the suicide bomber took a few traitors and Remoaners to hell with him, so much the better.
>>
>>126955644
His dad LITERALLY lives and works in Libya!
>>
>>126963856
She does have model body, shes slim. She has tits and an ass but shes not thicc. Her face is hot amd she can sing and she's got spunk.
>>
>>126964188
In their reasoning, even if a bunch of apples is rotten, a single good apple makes up for it.
>>
>>126964581
>>126964675
https://youtu.be/TVBJ5m3sGfk
>>
>>126955644
> you're not allowed to call things what they are because I'm offended

> this mouse is a horse because he was born in a barn .jpg
>>
File: mcmahon_immigrationgasm.jpg (175KB, 524x930px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon_immigrationgasm.jpg
175KB, 524x930px
>>126955644
>born in limey land
>FROM LIBYAN PARENTS
>...WHO WERE RAPEFUGESS

this level of cognitive dissonance
>>
>>126955644
Born in the UK, Parents were not

They hated the nation they lived in and this fuck was easily flipped.

Deport them.
>>
>>126963593
She's 23 and she has a pre pubescent body. She looks like she's 12 with a 20 year old face, I don't find anything about her attractive.
>>
>>126959427
my nigga how blind are you

its a shame those girls died and you didn't, I'm sure their parents can at least console themselves that they're still tolerant
>>
>>126964981
You forgot
>Refugee Parents
>Who currently live in Libya and work for the Libyan Government.
>>
>>126964981
what's the context of 2nd last pic that ol' vinnie's reacting to?
>>
File: Drax_Profile(1).jpg (47KB, 350x402px) Image search: [Google]
Drax_Profile(1).jpg
47KB, 350x402px
>>126965083
>>
File: beingaliberal.png (448KB, 674x651px) Image search: [Google]
beingaliberal.png
448KB, 674x651px
>>126959427
>Why didn't his parents commit acts of terrorism then?

According to police, they did. And they were arrested for being accomplices. So was his brother.
>>
>>126964767
She doesn't exactly have long legs or a slim waist so she'd make a shit model. Anyway she looks too small to even carry a baby in her womb. Yikes
>>
>>126955644
So a second gen migrant kid blew himself up?
That's somehow worse don't you think?
>>
File: 1495664001500.jpg (389KB, 1280x1711px) Image search: [Google]
1495664001500.jpg
389KB, 1280x1711px
Find your local liberal apologist and smash your fist into their fucking face.
>>
>>126955644
and if a mouse is born in a stable its a fucking horse.
>>
>>126965117
How am I not tolerant, what the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
Yeah, the jihadist was English and I'm a fucking Mongol khan.
>>
File: mcmahon_gaygasm1.gif (2MB, 135x101px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon_gaygasm1.gif
2MB, 135x101px
>>126965261
>batalcan toilet scene
>>
Does that retard not know that Britain doesn't have birthright citizenship?
>>
File: misho-is-a-fish.jpg (137KB, 735x877px) Image search: [Google]
misho-is-a-fish.jpg
137KB, 735x877px
>>126955644
>>
>>126964717
You mean that Libya that was destroyed and given to ISIS after Qaddafi was backstabed by the joo ?
Ok
ISIS is a Mossad/CIA/Saudi operation. You wanna blame someone for this. Blame them.
>>
>>126965485
Go punch Ariana Grande then
>>
>only one post by OP

STOP FALLING FOR SHITBAIT GUYS

also...

>KILLERS PARENTS WERE REFUGEES
KILLERS PARENTS WERE REFUGEES
>>
>>126955644
The parents were refugees who fled from Gaddafi and the son was a suicide bomber, that's not a coincidence.
>>
>>126965722

yes, He fled GADDAFI, and MOVED BACK AFTER
>>
>>126965690
>nationality is the same thing as species

You are a moron.
>>
>>126965920
That should tell you a lot... Qaddafi force Libya to be secular he left. When Zog give Libya to ISIS he goes back.
wew if that doesn activate your almonds
>>
>>126955644

You know damned well this attack was about Islam, if you genuinely care that more kids don't die you'll stop being a faggot and stand with us.
>>
>>126965885
Pol should have sympathy with refugees, seeing as the west caused the mess.
>>
Time
>>
File: ghjdgf.png (68KB, 639x802px) Image search: [Google]
ghjdgf.png
68KB, 639x802px
POL BTFO
>>
File: lebbit.jpg (51KB, 680x664px) Image search: [Google]
lebbit.jpg
51KB, 680x664px
>>126965971
>the low-iq shitlib doesn't understand analogies
Shocking.
>>
>>126966067

If they showed up at our doorstep genuinely grateful to be helped, well behaved, and kind, you might have a point, but all they're here to do is get revenge, so we should respond in kind.
>>
>>126964767
>>126966067

I'll start sympathizing with them when you kill yourself you disgusting thing
>>
>>126966058
>You know damned well this attack was about
Wahhabism Islam, exported by the Saudi with the help of our gullible as fuck globalist cucked government.
Fixed for you senpai
>>
>>126955644
He's right though guys.
It's not immigrants that are the problem.
It's Muslims
>>
>>126966034
>Gee, my home country is lawless and run by radical Islamic extremists now.
>Better go home and get a job, finally things are the way I wanted them to be
>>
>>126966357

Canada yes, we get it, you have special girl feelings for rapists and suicide bombers of various stripes, no one gives a shit right now.
>>
File: 1351361353.jpg (91KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1351361353.jpg
91KB, 1280x715px
>>126966279
>lebbit.jpg
Hello JIDF
>>
>>126955644
>I like /pol/ for laughs
Totally don't believe you because this statement:
>Just shut the fuck up for one fucking day.
can only come from a butthurt leftard. A mudslime murdered those children and there is nothing you can say to cover it up.
>>
>>126959427
His family has all been arrested as accomplices you Corbynite faggot.
>>
>>126966520
Fuck off if you can't use your brain why you even here ? Go mentally jerk yourself in your huge box at T_D.
Do you even understand what is happening my primal friend ?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495578354200.jpg (78KB, 876x770px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495578354200.jpg
78KB, 876x770px
>>126955644
Quit supporting terror to advance political agendas.
>>
>>126966216
pure fucking delusion. we all know this innocent baby "british" boy heard the word of allah and thought his true calling was to blow up western infidels. burying your head in the sand is just one symptom of a dying civilization.
>>
>>126966774

>if you can't use your brain why you even here

in the immortal words of the kettle the pot called black, what the fuck did you just say to me?
>>
>>126956273
Bang bang in the concert
Bang bang shrapnel all over you
>>
>>126966544
>the low-iq leaf responds with a mindless nonsequitur
Even more shocking.
>>
File: IMG_2841.png (132KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2841.png
132KB, 500x610px
>>126959427
Shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot. Stop making excuses for these shitskins. They bomb each other even in their own fucking countries (inb4 this is whities fault too). This will never stop until every last one of these subhumans are deported
>>
>>126966774

Oh also, and as far as understanding what is happening, yes, I do, sand niggers are killing our people, so sand niggers have to die. I don't give a shit what made up faggot word you use for your denomination of sand nigger shit Achmed, you need to go.
>>
Fuck off he wasn't English. He was British, English is an ethnicity not a nationality.
>>
>>126966686
Alright, so his parents were affected by the government too. My post is still partly valid
>>
>>126955644
Born a muslim of muslim foreign national immigrants, raised in a mulsim way by an al qaeda supporting muslim immigrant father. Radicalised in a muslim mosque by muslim extremists, went to an unstable muslim country to train with a muslim terror group, came back to commit a muslim atrocity in the name of the muslim religion...... that was allowed in thanks to unchecked and uncontrolled immigration. A hamster born in an aquarium is not a fish, he was not British no matter where he was born. Citizenship needs to stop being a geographical birthright.
>>
>>126957409
Second, third, fourth generation, it doesn't matter. Being born in Britain doesn't make you British. Being Anglo-Celt does.
>>
>>126955644
>Nationalism is a construct

>Sayid Jihad Mohammed was British

really makes you think
>>
>>126967071
His parents were Islamists who fled Libya because Gaddaffi wanted to kill them. Blair let them in, then they raised their children to hate the UK. The parents recently returned to Libya and he committed terrorism. The Libyan government has arrested the parents for links to ISIS yesterday.
>>
>>126966883
>the low-iq leaf responds with a mindless
You which
>>126966883
Ok you got me I'm about to puke, fucking normies.
>>126967049
Man i hope you're trolling. Can't be that brain dead. I start to despise your kind more than the left SJW.
>>
>>126959427
>that made them live in poverty
Lol I'm gonna start using this.
>>
>>126965561
I think he's trying to say that (((tolerant))) views like yours (and probably some of the girls parents) lead directly to dead children.

Those who want more immigration should just be honest and say they value the lives of the immigrants more than the people already here.
>>
>>126955644
kys faggot
you just want to heat to turn down so the narrative can turn towards doing nothing but the same old "not all muslims" bullshit
>>
>>126955644
0/10 no effort
>>
File: grand-mac.jpg (39KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
grand-mac.jpg
39KB, 960x542px
>>126955644
>muh magic dirt
genetically, i'm more anglo than the people in British cities, just sayin
>>
>>126957711
>remember the dead syrian kid on the french beach

Holy fuck our swedish medias was plastered by that retarded kid.

But Ebba ƅkerlund, the girl who died in the stockholm terror attack = 0 ZERO COVERAGE.
>>
>>126955644
Prince Philip was born in Greece
>>
>>126959427
lol his parents grew up in oppressive libya and fled to the uk by their own admission, you fucknut
>>
File: islam.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>126955644
NATIONALITY IS NOT THE PROBLEM

ISLAM IS
>>
>>126955644
He an African
>>
>>126955995
underrated m8
>>
"KIDS" died That's no reason to respect the enemy who KILLED them!

OP = Achmed.
>>
>>126955644
HE'S A MUSLIM! BORN IN ENGLAND OR NOT HE IS AN IMMIGRANT WHO DOES NOT BELONG HERE! THAT'S WHY HE DONE IT! NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE YOU ARE BORN SO THAT IS A NON-ARGUMENT!
>>
>>126955644
sage
>>
>>126955644
there are kids dead to muslim hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
>>126955644
>I was born in America and thus more American than a Mexican immigrant.
>I was born in America and thus am just as much a native as the Cherokee.

How come leftists consider the above statements wrong, but his tweet right?
>>
>>126966969
Ok but it's only 2% of muslims that are terrorists. So if they're all deported, that includes the muslim doctors and scientists, which is a fucking huge number. The only practical solution is government surveillance on everyone's phone and having armed troops on the streets at all times
>>
File: images (21).jpg (29KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
29KB, 511x288px
>>126955644
I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your blatant hypocrisy.
>>
>>126968037
The only solution is deporting all muslims.
>>
File: IMG_4487.png (152KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4487.png
152KB, 750x1334px
>>126955644
That guy is literally retarded
>>
>>126968130
Mass execution?
>>
>>126967629
I know
>>
>>126955644
I think you're looking for reddit homie
>>
File: 1479518326469.jpg (48KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1479518326469.jpg
48KB, 500x373px
>>126955644
>>
>>126958350
Can you imagine how hard that was to clean up?
>>
File: tmp_1764-1494721666657569342355.jpg (56KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1764-1494721666657569342355.jpg
56KB, 458x390px
>>126955644
Lol. Just look away from the monitor. Like you cant just walk away from your computer
>>
File: 1495217042916m.jpg (137KB, 839x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495217042916m.jpg
137KB, 839x1024px
>>126968187
>>
>>126955644
wouldnt this work against their argument? that these people cant fucking assimilate properly
>>
>>126968130
Yeah but the disadvantages of that outweigh the advantages so it can never happen
>>
>>126959862
Yup no sympathy for the killing of urban degenerates. I hope they get more next time. The compassionate ā„¢ urban left wants vibrant diversity let's give it to them
>>
>>126963577

There are certainly British traits. England is Anglo-Saxon (i.e. Saxon, Angle, Frisian and Jute) and Brittonic (Roman-Celtic). Scotland is Norse and Celtic, as is Ireland. Wales and Cornwall are Brittonic. There's historical internal mixture within Britain, of course, but that should give you some sense of what British traits might be.
>>
>>126959199
not an argument
>>
Don't they realize this argument makes islam sound worse?
>>
>>126968678
I'm sorry, you'll have to explain to me where the disadvantage is.
>>
>>126955644
Who the fuck cares if there are KIDS dead?
Children are the most expendable things, they have no valuable skills, they have no expertise, they bring no money to the state. Yet when something bad happens media always emphasises that there are CHILDREN dead.

Children have no inherent value.

You can always make more, it's as easy as sticking your dick into a dank hole and waiting for 9 months.

Making an engineer, mathematician or scientist on the other hand is much more complicated process.

Also he can pass his experience to those expendable critters.
>>
>>126955644
cant believe so many idiots liked this tweet
>>
>>126955644
a rat born in a barn is still a rat and not a horse
>>
>>126968265
Mass extermination. Actual extinction. This needs to be said out loud.
>>
File: echo.jpg (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
echo.jpg
81KB, 640x360px
>>126967071
no it's not. you're a fucking retard. kill yourself
>>
>>126955644
HE IS RIGHT, HE IS THE TRUE HEIR TO THE THRONE OF ENGLAND!
HIS BLOODLINE AND ANCESTORS HAVE ROAMED THE MOTHERLAND FOR CENTURIES
ALL HAIL KING SALMAN ABEDI!
TRUE KING OF THE UNITED KINGOM OF GREAT BRITHISTAN!!!
>>
>>126968187
i posted an wiki article. you should spamm his account
>>
>>126956273

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sMnlPtlHk8
>>
>>126958350
is this from the manchester attack? that shit is hard to watch
>>
File: 1490977845330.jpg (275KB, 860x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490977845330.jpg
275KB, 860x900px
>>126969114
>>
>>126968489
Yes, but people seem incapable of seeing that.

Despite being born and raised in England, the fact his parents were immigrants is apparently enough to make him eligible to turn into an ISIS supporting child murderer.

It's the most scathing criticism of immigration.

You can be born in this country and STILL hate it enough to kill yourself and those around you, they'll never be English, regardless of where they're born.
>>
>>126963538
doctor said he should recover, just some scrapes and bruises.
>>
>>126955644
>KIDS

2/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoKDjDKap0
>>
>>126955644
Oh those white people up to their murderous ways again!!
>>
>>126968806
Those traits apply to most of Europe, and British people can be of American or African descent and you wouldn't notice physical differences. Stop being racist
>>
File: IMG_3607.jpg (90KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3607.jpg
90KB, 530x295px
>>126955644
>>
File: 1484968257201.jpg (105KB, 999x735px) Image search: [Google]
1484968257201.jpg
105KB, 999x735px
>>126955644
He was born in Britain by Libyan refugees. The father who was an Islamic Front(read:Terrorist that Gaddafi kicked out) commander. They took what they could from Britain and fucked off back to Libya with most of the family to take up the fight against Gaddafi with western help and their offspring went and blew up kids and teenagers. An 8 year old girl was blown into chunks of flesh. His entire family are involved in Islamism of the Salafist persuasian. His brothers are all fighters and wannabe fighters.

He is not and never will be English or British. He, his family and anyone that tries to justify him with "muh foreign policy" should be shot. Any with close links to him and the family but not involved in the plot but aware of their Islamist dreams should be deported and made stateless with lifetime ban on travel to the UK and its overseas territories.
>>
>>126966969
When Thoth brings down the hammer

OwO indeed you wise motherfucker
>>
>>126955644
Remember when the ebil nadsis were telling you not to let these people in? They had your best interests in mind you have no one to blame but yourselves for letting in these savages. OP is probably the same sort of faggot who repeats the "we are all citizens of the world, fuck borders" meme.
>>
>>126961233
You are a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>126968678
why can't we just kill them all and turn them into mulch? and use all the money to have more white babies to replace them and so that we don't need them anymore?
>>
INITIATING NSA SPYING SEQUENCE: #31337

TARGET NAMES: Muhammad

ADDED TO LIST...

EXECUTING SPY ORDER ON LIST...

OPEN LIST PERMISSIBLE...

LISTENING TO NEW TARGET ADDITIONS...
>>
File: IMG_3446.jpg (38KB, 282x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3446.jpg
38KB, 282x484px
>>126957139
>tfw you live in Arkansas.
>>
>>126963577
Yourr some sort of fucking nigger aren't you.
>>
>>126970203
lets start a terrorist org? I'm in fay
>>
>>126961233
They were radicalised by their own community and Islam itself is the problem even the fucking Quilliam foundation founder did an interview on Sky News admitting this and saying he is sick and tired of naive people saying "They are not real muslims" and "Islam is peace". The communities are self segregated. No one to blame but themselves.

The founder is a fucking Muslim and he's telling people stop making excuses for these Muslim terrorists.
>>
>>126955644

>In 2011, when Abedi was still a teenager, he traveled to Libya and fought alongside his father in a militia known as the Tripoli Brigade to oust Gadhafi as the revolts of the Arab Spring swept North Africa and the Middle East, a family friend said. The militia battled in Libyaā€™s western mountains and played an important role in the fall of Tripoli to rebel forces that year.

>Abedi and his mother returned to Britain in 2014, the family friend said. The young man enrolled at Manchesterā€™s University of Salford in 2015 to study business administration. He studied for a year before effectively dropping out, according to a university spokesman.
>>
>>126963577
>There's no such thing as physical British traits you racist cunt
nigger detected. and guess what? we can tell your nigger traits from your bones. same for brits. same for other whites.

eat shit, shitskin.
>>
>>126969616
It's a troll.
>>
>>126959685
thought that movie was pretty redpilled
not because of the rhetorics, but
>mind controlling vagina
>>
File: 1492811554364.jpg (76KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
1492811554364.jpg
76KB, 660x439px
>>126955644
>Cognitive dissonance at maximum output levels

Yep, I'll just laugh as the next "lonewolf, British person" rekts some britcucks, while they scream "ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAR"
>>
All Muslims are under surveillance and investigation.

If you got nothing you hide, you got nothing to fear.

Sorry Muslims, you got a few bad apples and this is why its happening.
>>
>>126955644
BUT THIS IS POLITICAL, STOP SHILLING YOU FUCKING CUNT. DONT USE YOUR BRAINDEAD ARGUMENT "DONT USE LOGIC, PEOPLE HAVE DIED"
>>
>>126955644

Worst thing about this tweet is how he used the term "English" instead of "British".
In UK, "British" is used as the nationality; someone born here is considered British regardless of their ancestry as stupid as that may seem, but English is considered an ethnicity.

But the Left evidently aren't satisfied with just diluting the concept of Britishness to irrelevance, they're now going after our English identity which is based on our shared ancestry as well as our culture and history.
>>
>>126955644
There are kids dead and everyone BUT /pol/ is saying "but what about all the REAL victims? the poor oppressed muslims in Britain??"
>>
>>126955644
>Stop using the terrorist attack for political purposes.
Stop using the school shooting for political purposes.
>>
>>126959427
This is some premium bait here boi, I r8 it 8/8
>>
>>126970724
lol, /pol/ is one person.

have fun with your apophenia.
>>
File: 1490868907973.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490868907973.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>126955644
>>>126955644
>Did you hear the one about the Grande concert the other day?
>
>It went off with a BANG!
It definitely was an explosive performance
>>
>>126955644

>the Manchester murderer was English

I'm sure the horrible sadistic little cunt would beg to differ if he wasn't dead.
>>
>>126955808
Otto is a german name.
>>
that's right /pol/ turn the other cheek.

your butt cheek.

spread them wide open and let all the terrorists in.
>>
File: RRROBERT SMITTH.jpg (11KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
RRROBERT SMITTH.jpg
11KB, 350x245px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdbLqOXmJ04
>>
>>126957139
>One in roughly Loudon County VA
Not even remotely surprised.
>>
>>126958224
>is it only something for you to pretend to care about because they were white?
It's almost like people have a natural preference for people who are like them. Really makes you think.
>>
All this talk about child sacrifice makes me want to poop.

I hope its diarrhea.

I love the burn.
>>
>>126959427
They run the intelligence network which supports jihad. The fled Libya because the government was going to arrest them for terrorism lol, hence "refugees"
>>
>>126967629
You should remember that "oppressive" Libya was against Jihadist fundies who didn't agree with the secular Libyan government.

Rapefugees don't flee for conventional Western secular freedom, they flee to escape other sand niggers who disagree with them.

Have no compassion or pity for Muslims. They are a virus.
>>
No such thing as bad press.

This is economic as fuck!

Doesn't matter who dies, people with money are gonna make more money.

Some people think that's sickening but all that makes me want to do is make more money.

lol @ suffering.
>>
"paramilitaries like in norn iron to shoot their people in their mosques"
>>
>>126970593
>a few bad apples
Truly an understatement for the history books...we're well past the point where an ethnic cleansing would be justified, now it is just necessary
>>
>>126972350
Dousing the fire with gasoline until we run out of gasoline.
>>
>>126956181
Syria and Libya and both his brother and father linked to al qaeda in Libya.
Also traveled to libya several times and recently.
>>
>>126973000
British Intel = Virtually Non-Existent.
>>
>>126971154
>it was a random place I was born
That is not how genetics work.
Do you think we all begin in a warehouse beyond the clouds, waiting to be distributed across the Earth. Perhaps you believe we are delivered by storks?
>>
>>126955644
Any comment on the fact that he is Muslim? Even if he was "English", he was still a Muslim, and that makes for an even worse indictment of Islam that these fuckers can have any nationality but still be murderous terrorists who target teenage girls at a pop music show.
>>
>>126968037

This is absolutely outrageous. Not only do you want a police state, but you want one without any liberty at all to have privacy. I can't discern your motives, because I'm not a mind reader, but I can't imagine anything more antithetical to human rights.

These people aren't radicalized because they are made fun of, the radicalization comes from the history these people have in the middle east.

You are as much of an enemy to free people, as the terrorists.
>>
I can't wait for the day you have to qualify for a security clearance before buying a plane ticket, or a car, or an internet connection.

Fucking lol to the max.
>>
>>126970662
>the economy
Self sufficiency. Start focusing on your own people rather than foreigners. Cut all foreign aid and pump it into buying back our industries to be owned,managed and worked on by British hands.
>millions are removed from the workforce
Most are in jobs easily taken by Automation. The rest can be replaced by British workers. With a new education system focusing on fitness and national service, they would be proud to do anything. It also applies to below as fit people means less strain on NHS and a major budget saver.
>Hundreds of thousands of doctors
Are you high? We wouldn't deport such skilled people but the less overall people here means much less strain on the system which really is past breaking point now with the HUGE growth thanks to non white foreigners and their invading offspring. Check pic related. It'll be double that in 2021.
We replace any lost with native trained doctors and other staff.
Stop with this Celebrity worship nonsense and really tell the youth to aim for careers that help society and their nation and not delusions of Hollywood and Football.
>The country that deports them will probably face air strikes
What are you smoking? From who?
No one sane would fuck with the UK as we have nuclear weapons and a modern military going through a refit right now up until 2026 to modernise everything from vehicles and uniforms to weapons and logistics. Using domestic companies and long time allied countries like the USA with whom we are joint producing multiple weapon systems,vehicles,aircraft and emerging technologies to be used exclusively by US and UK forces.
Don't forget the UK also has the right to request aid from the Commonwealth of Nations that's 52 countries with individual militaries encompassing 25% of the worlds population that all swore an oath to the British monarchy. They aren't legally obliged due to the modern role of the Queen/King but many would answer the call out of historical alliances and shared interests.
>>
File: 1494368112342.jpg (74KB, 720x669px) Image search: [Google]
1494368112342.jpg
74KB, 720x669px
https://youtu.be/kqhcVgsUkmg
>>
>>126955995
>>That GERMAN Sheppard is German. I don't care if it was born in England, its GERMAN.
>>
>>126972606
Wouldn't have to have dealt with a fire this large if we'd been more willing to recognize it as a threat. The West has indulged in mercy long enough, the time for a culling is now
>>
>>126973724
We didn't start the fire.

It was always burning since the worlds been turning.

I'm under the impression that the world will turn faster the larger the fire burns.

It's hard to extinguish a fire if all we have is gasoline.
>>
>>126962767
stop talking to him about politics he's just sperging. he know the truth he just can't accept it
>>
Did this "British" guy's dad immigrate there? And wasn't his dad JUST arrested for his ties to al Qeada?

Really activates the old almonds.
>>
>>126974109
FAITH man, just have FAITH.

These terrorists will stop being terrorists given enough time and freedom and weapons.
>>
>>126959427
t. future suicide bomber

britfags take note, this is your neighbor
>>
>>126971008
if only i were bantanese
>>
We just need to point guns at every Muslim until they snap and then we shoot them.

Yea! That's the ticket!
>>
>>126957409
Usually the parents are docile "moderates" who want to drink and engage in degenerate behavior, while the children they have in another country get radicalized much easier as they get told of how much better it is in the place they came from, forgetting to mention they fucking left, because they would of gotten beatings and prison if anyone found out they were having sex before marriage or drinking alcohol at all.
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (42KB, 631x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
42KB, 631x399px
>>126955644
>>
>>126955644
hes the son of a refugee,this shows they dont intergrate EVER even their kids dont
>>
>>126975300
Hey, at least they tried.

Gotta give them credit.

The attack was super successful.

Look at all this chaos.
>>
File: gobacknow.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
gobacknow.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>126955644
>muh kids

you have to go back
>>
>>126956273
Bang bang is the name of a song featuring ariana grande i think
>>
>>126958224
>Where's your bleeding heart sympathy for children dying in Africa of starvation?

Lets see
>country that literally cant support itself so they get welfare from the world
>breed to UNPRECEDENTED levels with new food and technology from colonization
>hate whitey and demand independence
>new leaders corrupt as fuck warlords
>lose all benefits of colonization
>start starving again
>have 9 kids

I think people dont care about some fuckwit who cant stop popping out kids they cant feed in the first place, in comparison to some little girl who gets her face fucking blown off around the corner from where your children go to fucking school mate.
>>
>>126958224
>refugee from Libya

You had to be a special kind of scum to be forced to flee Gadaffi
>>
>>126975300
Or you could understand that they come When the Secular Libya tried to arrest them. They were already radical Sunni/wahhabist when his parent came. They went back when Qaddafi was murdered to return to his position as a logistic controller FOR ISIS.
Your government chose to take them fully knowing what would happen, even helping them to do so.
Why aren you brit mad about Saudi Arabia financing the Wahhabist mosque in your country ? ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>126969531

No dumbass

It's an industrial accident
>>
>>126975860
This. Mad.
>>
>>126955644
>stop using political mass murders as political talking points
kys, muttburger
>>
>>126964153
Yeah.

>devoted mother
>allows 12 to go concert where she's exposed to hyper sexual lyrics and other degeneracy

Pic one.
>>
Carpet bomb them with cheap cell phones with a note that says, "Dial this number to blow up the world." in arabic.

Arrest everyone who dials that number.
>>
>>126959862
If this 22nd is a thing, it should be july 22nd, 6 years since Anders Breivik in Norway
>>
>>126962767
Tell him you agree and that islam has actually done all the good things which you can see on
www.thereligionofpeace.com

Then go to the site together and go "oh wow its actually showing terrorist attacks fucking DAILY around the world"
>>
>>126977021
ain't clickin that shit nigga!

food for thought:
What if the only way to make arrests of terrorists is if they commit a crime?

Like how would they know if they didn't let children die?
>>
>>126977344
its a valid site showing attacks around the world just archive it if your a paranoid cunt

>What if the only way to make arrests of terrorists is if they commit a crime?

Same thing with attempted murder and murder, if they can establish that your intent was to harm/murder people they can practically get you done for the same crime as you were about to commit.
>>
>>126978378
Thought Policeā„¢
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.