[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever think about the state of Hollywood (and music)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg (270KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood_Sign_(Zuschnitt).jpg
270KB, 1280x800px
Do you guys ever think about the state of Hollywood (and music) and worry about the USAs influence in the world?

One of the things that made the USA cool was its movies and music which were pretty influential around the globe and made the USA cool

Now Hollywood and US Music media have been cranking out nothing but complete dogshit and a large part of Americas projection of culture has to be gone by now

is this another jew plot to crank out dogshit entertainment not because they are completely horrible at making movies anymore, but because purposely making unwatchable, forgettable crap will further destroy part of American culture?
>>
what does holywood has to do with music you mongoloid faggot op?
you have cool TV (And not for long...)
you know TV?
that one thing "respected" actors look down upon?
respectable movies have been produced outside of the US for decades
you have no REAL culture, in any sense besides burgers, obesity and industrial military complex (with all the goodies that come along), you are the total sum of the world, and you made the worst options
it's safe to say, you failed
>>
>>126955076
>what is popular culture
>>
last time holywood was involved in movies and good music
DreamWorks, The Tuxedo (2002)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sV0JKVz2yA
moments like this keep me from going full taliban on the germans :D
>>
>>126953686
No you just probably got red pilled and almost all movies suck after you take the redpill. Happens to all of us.
>>
>>126956114
And pop music
>>
>>126955076
Music comes from Hollyjew too cuck
>>
>>126953686
>he only worries now

Ye. Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>126955076
Also why are you speaking English you shitskin
>>
>>126956417
there's literally only one track holywood tought me
Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
yurofags don't need your "HOLYWOOD" musical taste, especially when you consider detroit and florida as outsiders, you fuckin no musical taste faggots, PRAISE KEK
>>
>>126956505
it's the internet language
you didn't tried to take for a language that isn''t yours, did you? murican faggot?
>>
>>126957414
take credit*
>>
>>126953686
>Do you guys ever think about the state of Hollywood (and music) and worry about the USAs influence in the world?

Yes, your shit usually stains everyone else's culture. What I hate the most is the Kardashian fat-ass, coal-burning, half-naked sluttery that Hollywood women seem to utterly embrace. Many women over here seem to think being like that is "sexy", and perhaps it is, but it's also dressing and acting like a prostutitute and when someone treats them accordingly they tend to go aboard the SJW train.

That's all on you and your degenerate Hollywood "culture" (and the stupidity of women everywhere, obviously).
>>
>>126958070
>perhaps it is
there is no middle ground argentinian bro
some tv channels have some bright executives with good taste
some tv channels have some bright executives with good taste but decide to air the office (us) at 5am in the morning
always focus on the non-retarded-retards argentinian bro
>>
>>126953686
When I watch American movies and listen to American music my mind goes numb. I can only imagine what an effect a constant stream of this horseshit has on your average American. It gives me an overall impression of Americans as a bunch of dumbasses even though I know this is not the case. American culture is non existent really and if you are happy to offer up this garbage to the world as an example of the American dream it is no wonder a lot of the world views you as a bunch of uncultured morons. You could influence the world but have decided to dumb it down. Thanks but no thanks.
>>
woods funboys are shilling this board
i'm a fun too but not to the point to shill it
but i will bump it
you are so obsessed by (((them))), talk holywood faggots
>>
>>126956114
>be american
>need the redpill to realize how retarded your movies are
Your culture was made by jews from scratch and is only successful thanks to their international influence.
>>
>>126961720
Ari Gold supposedly is a fictional character
is Entourage the real fuckin holywood redpill, from start to finish?
i get the feeling it is, and it's retarded, i mean it's great for my amusement, but if this shit is happening cause "the faggot producer liked my ass" i must question the quality behind the script
is it a layered message? or the producer is a faggot?
we didn't had so many problems in the matrix and ya all seen sense8
>>
>>126962628
youjust confirmed 4faggots are not to be counted for on the day of the buttplug
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.