[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: Why are people against "degeneracy?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: gOoXLKV.jpg (137KB, 960x829px) Image search: [Google]
gOoXLKV.jpg
137KB, 960x829px
Serious question: Why are people against "degeneracy?" If someone likes to dress up like a dog or likes choking his girlfriend or anything else you're not into, what right do you have telling them they can't do that?
>>
File: dean.jpg (50KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
50KB, 600x806px
>>126952386
They can do their activities all they want, as long as it is in the designated area of their assigned camp
>>
My daughter could have watched 'sex junk' . That's why I hate it.
>>
File: CjqjPkQUgAAtfBm.jpg (182KB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
CjqjPkQUgAAtfBm.jpg
182KB, 1024x709px
>>126952386
>why are you against degeneracy
Because it's rotting away at the foundations of our society
>>
>>126952386
Degeneracy is defined as things that destroy and disrupt the welfare of things.

If someone is against the welfare of things, it is in the spirit of charity to oppose it and support the opposite.
>>
>>126952386
You'll understand when you grow up
>>
>>126953134
That's a fantastic quote. Will check out that book.
>>
I remember when I believed in the naive live and let live libertarian pill too. Some day you will realize this is the attitude that led to the downfall of civilization.
>>
>>126952386
I don't care just keep it private
>>
>>126954273
The issue is thinking being permissive of others actions is what it means to be libertarian and not just not opposing it by the government's sanction. The latter is libertarianism, the former is weakness and or selfishness.
>>
Because living only for your own pleasure and ego is profoundly unsatisfying, even though we've been led to believe that isn't the case
>>
Hhere's what happens:
>degenerates have money
>degenerates can't control themselves
>(((They))) perfectly manipulate the degenerates by appealing to their base instincts
>The sheer amount of degenerates in the world adds up to a sheer amount of wealth that they can waste away on degenerate media perfectly catered to their needs
>(((They))) take all this money, providing little value in return
>(((They))) end up owning the vast majority of the world's wealth
>The white man simply can't compete because his moral scruples prevent him from taking advantage of another in such a base way
How do you justify this?
>>
File: furry.jpg (493KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
furry.jpg
493KB, 1200x803px
>>126952386
This is why ISIS hates us.
>>
File: 1494626512861.gif (1010KB, 180x130px) Image search: [Google]
1494626512861.gif
1010KB, 180x130px
Nothing wrong with society today...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.