[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Phone posting Sorry at work and dying to ask. Weren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170524-143629.png (990KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-143629.png
990KB, 1080x1920px
>Phone posting

Sorry at work and dying to ask. Weren't the lefties claiming that this dude's parents were immigrants and not him? What do they say now?
>>
they were peacefully linked to isis and alqaeda
>>
>>126942785
This. They were in ISIS but weren't driven to suicide bombing by racist comments on twitter so it was fine
>>
File: Borbog.png (190KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Borbog.png
190KB, 400x400px
>>126942429
This is always how it seems to play out. Authorities know about this guy but do nothing until the big crime.

then after the big crimes, like clockwork they find all the connections and release info that the entire family was in Libya training with Bin Laden and living in the underground city beneath Tora Bora with Isis and Al-Qaeda and the whole gang
>>
>>126942429

They knew
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4537330/UK-border-shambles-means-ISIS-fighters-slip-in.html
>>
File: 1489538229110.jpg (13KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489538229110.jpg
13KB, 203x240px
>>126942429
>guys, don't blame his refugee parents for his extremist views
lel. leftshits BTFO again.
>>
I have 0 social media but this is driving me crazy. Someone needs to reply to those people that made that argument.

I'm a strong believer in a lot of different things, but I can always admit when I'm wrong. Why are these people so stuck in their thinking even when its so clearly wrong?
>>
File: 1440639397057.gif (546KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1440639397057.gif
546KB, 200x150px
>>126942429

>Commit terror attack
>Family gets black bagged

Islamisharts BTFO.
>>
didn't his father say he dindu nothing earlier? Or was that article fake
>>
>>126943441
This, so much. Why is it always "he was on a watchlist" or "he was known to the police". A lot of good that fucking does now he's killed 22 people. I'd rather they say that they didn't have a fucking clue. This guys own neighbours reported him to the police because he flew an ISIS flag out of his window and shouted verses of the Quran. Yet, he wasn't considered a threat until he blew up a concert.
>>
>>126944946
Sadly this is very true but it annoys me a little less because you never wanna nab someone too early because it would do significant harm to your credibility with today's media.

The worst part imo is the sheep who will always defend them. Why can't the narrative change in our direction already? Once people stop blindly defending them then officials can do their job properly without any blowback.

Immigrants did this. At least admit it this one time. I'll admit when I think a cop shoots a black guy without cause. (Rare but happens)
>>
File: manchester bomber4.jpg (60KB, 739x501px) Image search: [Google]
manchester bomber4.jpg
60KB, 739x501px
>>126944333
the very early stories were all about how this dude was the son of Libyan refugees, he was born in Manchester. He began "acting strangely" not so long ago and chanting loudly in the street. you know how it goes

>he was a good boy but started acting weird a couple years ago and blah blah blah

AND THEN they start releasing the heavy shit. Check out this photo I believe is the brother with the Nike shirt. Nike shirts & hats always seem to show up in these stories.

check out where his left wrist attaches to that hand.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.