[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben G's work is parody of right-wing comics, right? It doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: DAmYNncWsAEmgmP.jpg (230KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
DAmYNncWsAEmgmP.jpg
230KB, 1024x814px
Ben G's work is parody of right-wing comics, right? It doesn't make sense any other way.

Why is Seth Rich the dealer? Why is his own name on his cards? Why isn't the evidence in Kim's cards? What is Kim actually putting on the line that's represented by the chips? Why would Assange need to be labeled in this situation, for this audience?

Or is Ben G just an idiot making belabored and nonsensical comics to capitalize on current events?
>>
>>126940888
>trips

Kim has gone insane, he literally has no evidence

the whole thing is hilarious
>>
>>126940888
American caricatures are literally for retards. Everything has a stupid label.
>>
>>126941277
because you need to adapt to your audience
>>
>>126940888
>political cartoons are overly-metaphorical and hamfisted

This has been true since the 1700's. Though I'm sure your groundbreaking insight felt like a real revelation to you when you noticed it, so congrats I guess.
>>
>>126941235
LMAO KIKE
LMFUCKINGAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: Capture3.png (17KB, 588x278px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
17KB, 588x278px
>>126941461
>>126941627
>BOY I HOPE NO ONE NOTICES THAT
>>
File: 1482993504473.png (134KB, 472x759px) Image search: [Google]
1482993504473.png
134KB, 472x759px
>>126942121
typing too fast héhé
>>
>>126940888
>Why is Seth Rich the dealer? Why is his own name on his cards?

I'm guessing its hold'em and that was the hand the dealer drew. Everyone else has two cards. Kim is going all in despite the donkey having three of a kind, which doesn't make sense because if you go all in on the river card because no one would have shown their hand until after the bet or maybe when they flopped. Unless the Russia is the top of the card.
>>
>>126942121
Whaa? Where the fuck did they post that? Is it JIDF again?
>>
File: Dems conspire with Alien.jpg (94KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Dems conspire with Alien.jpg
94KB, 1200x630px
assange is just chilling in the back watching the whole card game unfold, just genius.
>>
>>126940888
Has there been any proof of life of Ben Garrison? When did the style of his cartoons change? Are there any misspellings in his cartoons?
>>
>>126940888
The dealer is generic. What, are the cards supposed to deal themselves? It makes sense to me. You're the one who is an idiot.
>>
>>126940888
>the shoe
>>
>>126940888
Why do you guys always post the censored version? Somebody post the real version, ffs.
>>
>>126942889
The cartoon is a metaphor. It's symbolic and not to be taken literally.
>>
>>126946100
So it doesn't have to make sense?
>>
>>126946506
not in terms of matching a real Texas Hold 'em game, no
>>
>>126945317
This.
Zyklon Ben doesn't like people altering his anti Jew work.
>>
>>126941235
KIKE FAGGGOT CHOKE ON A DICK....I HOPE YOUR TREMBLING IN YOUR BOOTS KEK...YOUR DAYS ARE FUCKING NUMBERED
>>
>>126940888
Your thick headedness is not our problem. We can't help you be smarterd; the bit you're dealing with has no plasticity, there's nothing there to work with. Thank your mother, she's the one who couldn't put down the bottle while pregnant with you.
sage this retarded faggotry.
>>
>>126941235
FA66OT
>>
>>126940888
Garrison is a fucking retard
>>
>>126947304
maybe, someday, you too can be smarterd
>>
>>126940888
The power of their cartoon and so many other Ben Garrison cartoons is that you can "get it" within the span of seconds. Political cartoons are different from classic art, because its purpose is to make a statement that immediately registers to the viewer. It's like giving a simple 2+2 calculation instead of a difficult calculation such as (x/566)354-x. The sooner the viewer can "get" what's being said from the political cartoon, the easier it can flow into the subconscious before blocks set in. And it is in the subconscious where our beliefs are really formed.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.