[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Love for all hate for none Am I the only one who finds displaying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DAnAezoWAAELzrU.jpg (290KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DAnAezoWAAELzrU.jpg
290KB, 1200x900px
>Love for all hate for none

Am I the only one who finds displaying that shit at funerals and vigils deeply offensive?

>mourning my son who was murdered by a bomber, seeking comfort in my community
>people show up saying #NOTALLMUSLIMS #HATEFORNONE #LOVEFORALL
>everyone makes a big show of talking about how this isn't Islam's fault
>I'm just trying to mourn without having this "we strongly condemn the attack, we love all people" rhetoric shoved down my throat

what do you think? is there a place for these kinds of messages at vigils?

would it be appropriate to come to a school shooting vigil in the US with a sign that says "GUNS ARE GOOD, VIOLENCE IS BAD" or "DON'T BAN GUNS BAN HATE"?
>>
Whats wit the desert script in the back?

Freedom of faith?
>>
>>126933524
didn't even notice that, it's even worse
apparently it's a "multi faith vigil" but I don't see why you would bring arabic script and reminders to not hate to a muslim bombing victim funeral
that just seems insanely insensitive
>>
Kill them all.
God pls let some jihadi set off a nuke.
>>
is Australia the last bastion of freedom?
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (124KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
124KB, 1024x699px
>>126933306
Of course the fucking sand niggers are holding the sign. The Jews probably are still jerking off to all the dead white goyim.
>>
>>126933306
Of course it is. It's also deeply offensive that a bunch of Muslims felt the vigil was an appropriate time and place to spend their time spouting "not all muslim" apologetics.

I'm racist though so I can't have an opinion.
>>
>>126933694
Yeah completely agree.

"We are gathered here today to mourn the death of our daughter. Who-"
"Who wasnt killed be Muslims!"
"Ummm....right....so we are mourning the death of our child-"
"Who loved everybody right? She didnt hate muslims did she?
"No....I......can I just please say a few words for my-"
"You dont hate muslims do you?"????"
>>
File: IMG_1721.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>126934911
Kek'd and checked.
>>
>>126934911
laughing
>>
>>126933694
I'd love to see some liberals start a "Multi-Faith Vigil" for some victims that were killed by radicals in a Muslim-majority country....
It'd either be Jizya/Jihad against it, because they are so tolerant.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.