[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ANYTHING more degenerate, selfist and stupid than the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1474097070136.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474097070136.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
Is there ANYTHING more degenerate, selfist and stupid than the generation of 1950-1970s?
>be a son of a rich father who earns lot because he knows how shit is done in his field (machine industry)
>besides his job, he is a complete idiot and don't even know how stock market or investment funds work
>he's basically been a dick for my entire life, even when we were poor he acted like an asshole
>now he has like 700k USD on his account, which is a SHITLOAD of money here
>he wants to buy a new CAR for almost 20% of it
>"dad... don't you think it's kinda stupid? you should probably invest that money? there will be almost 20 billion people on Earth 100 years from now, don't you think our family should have its own land, for your grandchildren, you could send your grandson to Harvard (my sister has a 2 year old son)"
and he fucking replied
>"why the fuck would I care? I'll be long dead in 2120, and he can study here"

I just lost faith in white people guys. Let the mudskins just wipe us out.
>>
>>126933161
Most people from that generation are awful, but you're from Poland, be thankful you were not born in an Islamic country like England.
>>
>>126933161

Lol, 700k in Poorland, thats a shitload of money. Even in my country, you would easily be in the top 10% with that amount of cash.

My advice would be to just buy some decent land and build a comfy house, while you use the rest to buy apartments, which you rent out to generate revenue.

Real estate is never really going to lose its value, unless some catastrophic event, like an all out war happens.
>>
>>126933327
in the former commie block they've fallen for capitalism and western goods so hard, they still cannot recover, i.e. they take loans just to buy a fucking car
>>
>>126933161
Boomers are shit
I'm sorry you truly have a shit father
My parents were poor and fortunately not a typical self-centered boomer

Use it as motivation to better yourself for your family. Fuck your dad if he refuses to be any semblance of a decent father
>>
>>126933566
what for? he could just buy a new 440 HP Jaguar, you now?

GOD I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>126933746
know*
>>
>>126933161
>tfw you understand why muslim are winning
keeping women in check and strong family structure is what make a civilization survive the trial of time
>>
File: reinarmenoid.jpg (12KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
reinarmenoid.jpg
12KB, 186x270px
>>126933161
>us
nah me and gramps will be gona like he said, just you bucko, sort your shit out
>>
>>126934114
>strong family values in 2017
>when 40% of Europeans don't own a piece of land covered in grass, just a small cage somewhere in the city
keep dreaming
>>
>>126934633
thats why the west is losing
>>
>>126933161
Abandon him when he gets old
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.