[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They have connections with human trafficker and terrorists in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: MOAS_logo.png (18KB, 403x180px) Image search: [Google]
MOAS_logo.png
18KB, 403x180px
They have connections with human trafficker and terrorists in Lybia and Tunisia, they are responsible for the massive migration of illegals from Africa to Italy, they make them pay 9000 € per head and they don't pay taxes whatsoever in any EU country. Soros is they main contributor.

Why isn't this considered Terrorism? Why aren't Regina and Christopher Catrambone considered terrorists?
>>
picture of them
>>
>>126921392

I think you know why, my friend. Other than the obvious answer, you can also say they have connections to western european governments and officials.
>>
>>126921392
They've got a twitter, they need a campaign running against them to discredit and expose them as people traffickers and anti-European racists.
>>
File: C-kLMg_XUAE65qf.jpg (93KB, 1072x547px) Image search: [Google]
C-kLMg_XUAE65qf.jpg
93KB, 1072x547px
>>126922960
it's not a mystery they earn money from the trafficking and from Soros speculations. It's still debatable the reason why they have connections with jihadists in Tunisia and Libya.
Right now some Italian judges are pushing for Police agent permanently on MOAS boats but as you can imagine it's not an easy task
>>
b u m p
>>
>>126921392
Because they fit the script?
>>
>>126925268
thanks for the bump

I find strange that people don't want to discuss this
>>
>>126921392
>>126926073
go hang yourself racist

no human life is illegal

no one has the right to decide who lives in europe and who doesn't
if they want to come they're welcome, racists like you burn in hell
>>
>>126926209
>no human life is illegal
>no one has the right to decide who lives in europe and who doesn't
so what about abortion?
>if they want to come they're welcome, racists like you burn in hell
unlike you I highly evaluate my brothers when they collect the tomatoes. They are pretty based people especially when you threat them as people and not as living political tools. I guess You think by filling the streets with them without a job will let you go to Heaven, implying God loves taxi drivers
>>
>>126926925
what's this about abortion here?
good way of changing the topic
btw fetuses are not real people until they are born

they live better here sleeping on the streets than in their countries because of all the war that we brought them, who cares if they sleep in our streets, its better than letting them die in their countries
>>
we should also discover who is trasnporting those niggers in lybia or how do they arrive there.who is telling them about europe and gibs?
>>
>>126926209
Really made me think...
>>
>>126926209
racist like me will be closer to the seat Christ the King
>>
File: img_52371750576e7.png (271KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
img_52371750576e7.png
271KB, 400x267px
>>126927566
>btw fetuses are not real people
just wait 9 months and they breath, cry and seek for help
>they live better here sleeping on the streets than in their countries because of all the war
what wars?
>that we brought them
who?
>who cares if they sleep in our streets, its better than letting them die in their countries
do you really believe they die in their countries?
oh boy
>>
File: 1483123629732.png (645KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1483123629732.png
645KB, 600x878px
>>126927600
>who is telling them about europe and gibs?

(((who))), I wonder...

I guess we may never know
>>
>>126926209
>t. Saverio Tommasi
>>
>>126928022
checked.
i know it's (((them))).i was vague but i meant wich specific organization,also how do they rech libya?
>>
>>126928565
reach*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.