[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >talking to 7/10 sloot >hitting it off well,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1292.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>be me
>talking to 7/10 sloot
>hitting it off well, might bang her
>finish drinking by 6th beer at the same time she mentions the word 'jew'
>autistically do a "let me tell you about the Jews" rant
>lost my opportunity to get a nut that night

Anyone have trouble hiding their power level when drunk?
>>
>>126907278
No. Women love an alpha male. You are just a beta.
>>
Why would you want to fug with a bluepilled libslut?
>>
>>126907278
The jews stopped you from getting laid! What're you gonna do about it, Mr. Larusso?!
>>
>>126907278
Me and a bro got shitterd at the bar last weekend end up doing a bunch of Roman salutes. We end up getting the qt bartender with blue hair to do them with us. Also told a native chick that her people where inferior to white people and she agreed with me. Good times
>>
>>126907278

The problem is most people's true selves they try to hide come out when they're drunk due to lowered inhibitions

That's why some people are loud drunks, rapey drunks, violent drunks, weepy drunks, etc., they are internally that way and merely hiding it better when sober.

Either be yourself all the time and it's not an issue, or learn to slow it down a bit to avoid losing control in such a situation.

That or find some sweet Nazi cooter or something
>>
>>126907278
This is becoming a constant problem for me. The only option is to convert more people to our belief system.
>>
Stop drinking. I used to be a binge drinker and realized more negatives than positive come with it. I also don't have moderation when it comes to drinking.
I decided to stop drinking completely a couple years ago and I won't even drink a beer now.
Just remember that degeneracy is a slippery slope
>>
>>126907278
Thousand of qt females out there, why care about the one liberal idiot, also in general try to be more intellectually minded and don't talk straight ever to a female, if it's not one hundred percent useful.
>>
>>126908299

This is the /pol/ version of Reddit stories where the atheist btfos a fundie does a 1080° kickflip and moonwalks away to public applause
>>
>>126907278
this is nu-pol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.