[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ says Jews aren't white >even though being Jewish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484533537491.png (263KB, 366x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484533537491.png
263KB, 366x331px
>/pol/ says Jews aren't white
>even though being Jewish is about following a religion and can consist of any race
>majority of followers are white as well
>>
>>126898876
Religious Jews =/=ethnic jews
>>
>>126898876
#not all Jews

The problem Reddit, is that along with Islam, both ideologies allow lying to non members.
This makes it very difficult for the regular everyday jew or Muslim to not come under suspicion because of the actions and ideals of those that have I'll intent.

Learn to differentiate.

How long have you been racist?
>>
>>126898876

To be a proper jew you're required to be related to Abraham.
>>
>>126898876
Do you know what an ethnic Jew is you fucking shit ass nigger
They trace their lineage by thousands of years
It is in fact a super organized and interconnected group worldwide
>>
>>126898876
Goyim are not true Jews
>>
>>126901145
> jews are k-k-k-khazars... they're fakers... not real jews...
> jews all ove the world are a single ethnicity, they stay in the tribe and dont convert others

*sweating lookin at 2 buttons*
>>
>>126898876
Don't you literally have to take a DNA test to become an Israeli citizen
>>
>>126898876
>even though being Jewish is about following a religion and can consist of any race

This is false, an atheist Jew is still a jew even in the eyes of the most orthodox jewish movement, just like a goy who declares himself a believer in Judaism is still a goy even in the eyes of the most progressive jewish movement.

Fuck off, with your disinformation.
>>
File: jews (7).jpg (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jews (7).jpg
182KB, 1200x800px
>>126898876
Do these "people" looks white to you?
>>
why didn't Jews during the holocaust just pretend to be christian?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.