[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents had a story book marriage. My White MRA dad had escaped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1494753652535.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494753652535.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
My parents had a story book marriage. My White MRA dad had escaped the bitchiness of White Feminists with his Asian Geisha wife. He had intelligent well-behaved Eurasian sons. All seemed to be going well. Until I became a teenager and found out that all women rejected me because I'm perceived to be an Eurasian male.

Then I vowed to devote my life to destroying my WMAF parents, who had emasculated and humiliated me. My Confucian filial piety went to hell. And my White Dad and Asian Mom were subject to parent abuse from an enraged Eurasian demon.

They are now faced with a totally useless son in his mid-20s. I never leave the basement, since it is in my Asian genes to be a good for nothing Hikki-Mori. I have no social contact, and 0 career prospects. Despite my WMAF parents pissing away thousands to put me through college and grad school. All I do is mock and attack their relationship for the crime of race-mixing.

Now the once storybook marriage of my WMAF parents has been brought to the point of divorce. They are distraught at having such a worthless Eurasian son. I constantly remind them of the better lives they could have lived if they had stayed within their races. I might not be able to destroy every WMAF in the world, but I have destroyed the WMAF that matters most to me- my own parents. They plead with me to get better and get help. But I have no desire to improve my worthless Eurasian life. They beg me to save the marriage I have destroyed. But I will never get married because I'm Eurasian, so why should I preserve the marriage of a White Man and Asian Woman?

TLDR Eurasian son destroyed a WMAF couple who was living the 4chan weeabo dream
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (50KB, 616x960px)
IMG_0969.jpg
50KB, 616x960px
Cutting off your face to spite your nose I see.
>>
>>126898531
I feel bad for that bird, someone give him a sausage
>>
>>126898308
>Bragging about being a complete fucking loser
Why don't you just kill yourself, Elliott?
>>
>>126898308
Nigga just go to China or indeed Singapore.
It is very much a case of "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king". In the land of the 100% Asian, the hapa is king.
In white countries, we are shorter, weedier, and less creative than whitey. But in asian countries, we're the fucking alpha dog above the purebreeds.

I speak from firsthand experience.
>>
>>126899628
This is an uplifting story.
>>
>>126898308
The reason for your never marrying is probably not because you look like that. It's because you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>126898308
just curious which white nationality and which asian nationality? i got laid and dated and am a hafu. the white side of my family has a few east asian marriages as well in washington state though im in south carolina of all fucking places

you need to stop being a spaz
>>
To be honest, Elliot wasn't even bad looking. Yes in photos where he was striking a pose he looks kinda arrogant or conceited, but that's coloured by what we know after the fact. He looks fairly average to even above average in some of his candid photos.

I think his problems mainly stemmed from a fractured upbringing (his father and biological mother were separated etc) rather than his outward appearance, though it probably didn't help his chances.

Compare him to a hapa like Nathan Adrian.
>>
File: St. Elliot Rodger.jpg (57KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
St. Elliot Rodger.jpg
57KB, 250x334px
>>126898308
Reminder:

Half white children will never qualify as a substitute for full white authentic offspring

Asian women hate asian men
Their hapa sons turn out looking like asian men
Society identifies them as asian men
Any whiteness they are told they have does not communicate outside the house of miscegenation

Half asian daughters turn out to be sluts and whores as they are fetishised from a young age and embracing sexualisation is rewarded.

Asian women think they are white, they hate white women as they are jealous of them, they use white men to enter white society,
but always end up around other WMAF couples with the same mindset. The midwest will soon be sink like the chinks that over run it.

Asian females date marry and breed outside of race at a rate of 40% compared to male counterparts:

Therefore there is NO asian community

Asian women lure psuedo progressive white men by hyping up asian culture and the submissive waifu meme

White men think they are a catch, but they are fetishised trophies and plane tickets to the west, they contribute to white genocide w/ "Muh Honoraray Aryans"

Many yellow fever losers are pedophiles, criminals, white supremacists bottom of the barrel types, that struggle to gain white partnership

Ie. Kyle chapman

>Marries Asian wife
>Remains active of tinder looking for white woman
>Creates hapa son
>Goes full autist for the alt right
>Get Arrested
>Asian wife posts 35k bail
>Bails him out
>Spends time harassing college students to rally a /pol/ Stormfag fan base
>Becomes a bad meme.jpeg
>Gets some attention from white females
>Leaves Asian wife and child for glance of white woman

Son left fatherless with mentally unstable mother who allowed all of this to happen through being a mediocre asian whore.

Who gives a shit for the child, he will never be accepted as White or full asian as there is NO asian community

This is how you create Supreme Gentlemen
>>
>>126898308
Elliot Roger is a case in point of the saying: Do your children a favor. Make them white!

(No, Hapas are not white.)
>>
>>126898308
Eurasian here. You're projecting your failure as if it were caused by your parents. In this day and age even niggers are getting laid,so if you can't you have no one to blame but yourself.
I've never had any problems with women, I have had white gfs but now I'm quite content with my current Eurasian gf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.