[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any other aus fags heard of this red pill? supposedly there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 345234234.jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
345234234.jpg
9KB, 268x188px
have any other aus fags heard of this red pill? supposedly there were white aborigines, not from having children with europeans, but they were like that already, but photographs and film were not taken of them (at least not specifying they were fully indigenous), and they were not documented, because back in the day people were ashamed of an aboriginal people who were white. And the stolen generation supposedly had a lot to do with integrating them into the european genepool to cover it up. Whereas the official narrative was that it was entirely mixed race children of black and white that they were trying to assimilate into the white genepool.

It is known that aboriginal people are distantly related to europeans, having a relation to europeans that sub-saharan africans for instance don't. And that when aboriginal and europeans have children, the genes for white features dominate, where as in every other case of intermixing with other races, it is the non-white features which dominate.

Supposedly, these "white aborigines" had similar appearance to black aboriginals in terms of facial features, except closer to european features as well. Basically like the ainu, and they were hairy in body like the ainu too
>>
i could stand to believe there were "white" aboriginals
but it would be insanely stupid to cover them up, if this was true it would almost forgive the whole lost generation slaughter because white people were being assimilated too
>>
>>126891913

it wouldnt because even if they were white skinned or white in appearance, its a completely different culture and they're still taken away from their parents, families and communities. Plus there's no claim that this is entirely what the stolen generation was about, its a conspiracy that this was part of the reason, still, I can't find fuck all about this online
>>
>>126891649
>austr*lians are literally descended from inbred, unevolved abbo shitbloods and inbred island brit convicts
Hwhite australians , hahahaha
>>
For non Australians out there just fyi its just a clever troll. The pic his showing is from a Eugenics program where they were showing how interbreeding would have the aboriginal genes die out, due to them being recessive. Also Europeans are more genetically similar to neanderthals then we are to Aboriginals.
>>
>>126893930

I wasn't trying to use the picture as an example of the fabled people discussed in the OP, I included it because its relevant to the stolen generation and also, they are the only known white aboriginals; people of both european and aboriginal ancestry. Also it shows how the genes for european/lighter features seem to dominate the genes for darker/aboriginal features, in people of both white and aboriginal ancestry
>>
>>126891649
You're pic just shows pure blooded germans
They do look like those abo niggers tho
>>
File: Birdsell-Pygmy-184x300.jpg (18KB, 184x300px) Image search: [Google]
Birdsell-Pygmy-184x300.jpg
18KB, 184x300px
>>126891649
I've never heard about this, but I have heard various theories about white people in prehistoric NZ.

Another thing people don't know about is that there were Australian pygmies. We have photographs and documentary evidence, but they've disappeared and are no longer included in Australian histories. Super weird.
>>
>>126891649
Interesting theory but it sounds pants on head retarded. Turns out this bloke I know is a quarter abo but you could never ever tell. All of his facial features are European and I always try to pick out an aboriginal trait when I see him but I never can. He's smarter and works harder than me too.
>>
>>126897328

I don't think they were related to african pygmies, they're just short. Looking at that guys face, it does look african at first glance, but on closer inspection it looks like a fair few aboriginal people I've seen, from the tropical regions which is where these people were from, queensland.
>>
>>126897098

no they are actual australians, the text which you cant read at that size says they're of irish and aboriginal descent. The boy does look sort of german though, but still looks anglo-celtic to me
>>
>>126898147
It's the same "white" like albino niggers are

Just a genetical mutation pased down by family
Probably set off and lived by them self
>>
>>126897328
Papuans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.