[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stephen Colbert has become a real arrogant little cunt. Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: stephen.png (934KB, 1007x783px) Image search: [Google]
stephen.png
934KB, 1007x783px
Stephen Colbert has become a real arrogant little cunt.

Doesn't the President have the power to get rid of dipshit hypocrites like him?
>>
>>126891058

Was this about him saying a "joke" that The_Donald s mouth is only good for is being Putins Cockholster?
>>
>>126893193
Yes.
>>
>>126893193
You just have to keep complaining about EVERY JOKE

Claim you're Jewish or a black woman or Muslim or a single mother or a disabled retard and write letters about anything possibly perceived as offensive
>>
>>126891058
>Doesn't the President have the power to get rid of dipshit hypocrites like him?
We all have the POWER and AUTHORITY to change the channel.
>>
Surely if Trump said he would do something about Colbert (who let's face it just made a stupid joke) and didn't... he's the dipshit hypocrite?
>>
>>126891058
Mmmm yesh.... keep them salty drumpfie tears coming, cuck.
>>
>>126891058
Is the God Emperor so weak that he has to silence his critics?
Or do you have your doubts about him and can't handle hearing criticism about him?

Does what Stephen say bother you?
Did it bother you when Trump appointed Kike Bankers to the Administrative branch, and let them present his tax plan on international television, not even hiding it?
What about when he smoked Saudi Cock all weekend?
You do know he's grooming Kushner for the Presidency in 2024, right? That's why he put him in charge of the only shit he's gotten right so far. Letting Sheckles take all the credit for his hard work.

Your Idol is just an elaborate plot to sell the few remaining detractors out to the jews. You probably know this deep down which is why you're lashing out at know-nothing establishment puppets like Colbert.

Getting your panties in a twist over Mainstream Media Talking Heads. We don't need a weakling like you in our movement.
>>
>>126891058
Is the trumptard angry?
>>
File: 1494995500005.jpg (129KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494995500005.jpg
129KB, 511x496px
BUT THE SCOOOOOOPS
>>
File: 1494558730714.png (81KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494558730714.png
81KB, 500x449px
>>126897887
>liberal unironically saying silencing criticism is weak
>liberals have been censoring, subverting, and silencing opposition RELENTLESSLY for the last few months

god damn I hate you people so much. I'm just grateful none of you take the time to vote.
>>
File: 1401150179292.jpg (106KB, 450x361px) Image search: [Google]
1401150179292.jpg
106KB, 450x361px
>>126891058
Cancel your cable/streaming subscription if you're so butthurt. If you're so worried it won't work, look at ESPN (yes I'm aware they're bleeding cash over league contracts too).
>>
File: Untitled.png (249KB, 542x440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
249KB, 542x440px
I thought Trump Supporters believed in the Free Market? Change the channel?

(something...something...snowflake)
(something...something...cuck)
>>
>>126891058
>Doesn't the President have the power to get rid of dipshit hypocrites like him?

First he needs to put on melanias shoes and click his heels twice.

Next grab his balls and pinch his left nipple while saying "There's no place like Russia, There's no place like Russia"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.