[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys do the last time this painfully awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mfw somethign transphobic.png (615KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
mfw somethign transphobic.png
615KB, 600x775px
What did you guys do the last time this painfully awkward situation has come up?
>>
>>126878438
High Five
>>
>>126878438
shrugged and moved on
>>
That's too bad. She looks kind of nice.
>>
>your friends with
>>
>>126878438

Respect their opinions and not let my personal opinions on matters affect our friendship.
>>
>>126878438
I'd fuck her (male) butthole
>>
Did you seriously block out her fucking name you dumb fucking kike? Everybody knows her. Inuitluna. There you go. Now please blow your fucking brains out.
>>
>>126879728
Inuitlnua*

Naturally correct it to Luna.
>>
awkward? you mean high five for giving a glimpse of their power levels, i love some blatant bigotry and anyone who says they don't are lying
>>
File: Jeff.jpg (88KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff.jpg
88KB, 806x806px
>>126878438

Learn some history, French fag..
>>
>>126878438

Maybe you are the racist one.
>>
Fuck I hate how the trans freaks get shoehorned in with everyone else. They shouldn't be tolerated, for their own well being if nothing else. The blowback from this tolerance arms race is going to be horrific
>>
File: damn good stuff.gif (322KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
damn good stuff.gif
322KB, 500x200px
>>126878542
fpbp

The joy when I realized my martial art teacher is aware of the JQ. He's not even "redpilled", he's just an old-school kind of nazi.
>>
>>126878438
Very recently actually...last weekend I was hanging out (drinking) with a black buddy of mine and we took a cab to the pub and when we got out I started ranting on how muslims like the cab driver don't belong here....then after a few more beers I let slip, "You know why I love my neighbourhood? because its one of the few Canadian neighbourhoods left in the city...if you know what i mean"

Felt a little embarrassed the next day but meh
>>
>>126878438
I have so little friends I don't tell them.
Obscure vietnamese image boards don't influence my greater life
>>
>>126878542
Fpbp.
>>
>>126878438
I said oh you are one of those generic crackers huh. Well you be you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.