[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AIPAC is the biggest problem in US politics! They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 380px-AIPAC_logo.svg.png (10KB, 380x110px) Image search: [Google]
380px-AIPAC_logo.svg.png
10KB, 380x110px
>AIPAC is the biggest problem in US politics! They're running the government!
Actually, AIPAC isn't even in the top 10 federal lobbying groups in terms of spending

>Israel is ruining US foreign policy! They're creating extremists and making us go to pointless wars!
Again, wrong. Israel is, in fact, the only stable democracy in the Middle East. Muslims are terrorists because their Quran mandates they be, they don't need Israel to tell them so.

US foreign policy may not be perfect, but it's the best we can do. And one thing's for certain, Israel is NOT the problem here.
>>
>Jews don't spend much

No suprises here.
>>
File: OyVey.jpg (2MB, 2459x3995px) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.jpg
2MB, 2459x3995px
Really makes you think.
>>
>>126868634
Wow, what an argument.
What does this have to do with Israel? Nothing
Also, friendly tip, Jews don't have connection to all other Jews. So posting a picture of a bunch of them means nothing.
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 2350x3600px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 2350x3600px
>>126869058
>Also, friendly tip, Jews don't have connection to all other Jews. So posting a picture of a bunch of them means nothing.
Literally a picture of the top leadership of the Democratic party, MSM, and Federal Reserve heads for past few decades.

Also, I guess you are here to tell me #NotAllMuslims.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>126869498
Jews have a higher average IQ than the white population. It's natural that they rise to the top. Unless you're denying the correlation between success and IQ, in which case fuck off.
But of course you've deviated completely from the original debunking of an inane AIPAC conspiracy theory to follow up on an even more inane conspiracy theory, which I never even mentioned.
Idiot.
>>
>>126868465
Trump is doing everything they want and the media still shits all over him. So much for the big Jewish conspiracy.
>>
File: 1471926364433.jpg (321KB, 1062x722px) Image search: [Google]
1471926364433.jpg
321KB, 1062x722px
>>126868465
>>
>>126868465
>assuming AIPAC is the only israel lobby.
good one faggot, the jews are smart enough to not pull all eggs in one basket.
>>
File: iraq_war_redpill.png (499KB, 865x8453px) Image search: [Google]
iraq_war_redpill.png
499KB, 865x8453px
>>126868465
>Again, wrong. Israel is, in fact, the only stable democracy in the Middle East. Muslims are terrorists because their Quran mandates they be, they don't need Israel to tell them so.

This doesn't even answer the question. Israel being a "democracy" has no relevance to whether we should be allied with it or not.
>>
>>126869918
Greater Israel much? kek

>>126869838
Listen faggot. No one is going to stop you from riding the kike cock but going around being so flamboyant for your love of kike cock will not be well received. Maybe reddit will be a better fit for you.
>>
>>126868465
Israel is a theocracy not a democracy faggot.

Lebanon is more democratic than israhell.

might as well support iran.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.