[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This new idea of gender was a thing created by a man who pre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: canada.png (18KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
18KB, 1200x600px
This new idea of gender was a thing created by a man who preformed horrible sexual experiments on children, forcing one to commit suicide via shotgun:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Diamond

Figures this happens, coming from a country that passed Bill C16.
>>
>>126861069
>David Peter Reimer (August 22, 1965 – May 4, 2004) was a Canadian man born biologically male but reassigned as a girl and raised female following medical advice and intervention after his penis was accidentally destroyed during a botched circumcision in infancy.

Holy fuck..
>>
>>126861069
oh shit, so leaf land is responsible for it...
day of the rake soon i hope. Its a commie country anyways
>>
>>126863014
Yep.
Thanks Canada, you doomed us all.
>>
File: tmp_16743-images(11)1248718279.jpg (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16743-images(11)1248718279.jpg
9KB, 268x188px
>>126861069
so the leafs are to blame for everything
>>
>>126861069
>>126862791
>>126863014
>>126863286

You idiots, the two docs are Americans. The victim was a Canadian. And it's the Canadian victim who spoke out and probably saved a ton of kids from that horrible fate.
>>
File: 1493489477965.jpg (41KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493489477965.jpg
41KB, 500x242px
Here's another fun fact:

Ontario's sex education curriculum was created by convicted Jewish pedophile Ben Levin. It teaches kids as young as 8 about gay sex, orgies, anal, etc.
>>
>>126863434
how fucked up is your country leaf
>>
The canadian was the victim
John was from new zealand and molton from kansas
you were tricked by the leaf flag in the image
>>
>>126863399
>leaf parents allowed that cunt to do it
you're no better though
>>
>>126863399
It happened in Canada.
Yes the American doctors are to blame, but Canada's broken system is also to blame for allowing them to even go through with this.
>>
File: 99978.jpg (14KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
99978.jpg
14KB, 236x345px
I'm sorry, world.
>>
>>126861069
Up until that point people didn't think transsexuality was a real thing, they just figured you could turn anyone into the opposite gender and they'd be fine.
I guess in a sense that experiment created modern trans stuff since it proved transsexuality was a real thing and that gender is an innate condition, but it also saved a lot of people since the prevailing idea at the time was that you could switch your child's gender at will. I believe that was not the only case as well, it was done a whole bunch of times.
>>
And Ontarios sex ed was written by a pedophile.

This country is beyond redemption, just don't think about how literal pedophiles write the laws around here, and you'll be happier.
>>
>>126864204
Transsexualism is a normalized mental disorder, and gender Should be about what your genitals are, not you feel like.
Example: If you're a feminine man, you're a Feminine man not a female.
If you're a masculine female, then you're a masculine female not a male.
Unfortunately, the only thing this paved way for was the removal of your rights, ala-bill C16
It proved nothing.
>>
>>126864204
P.S.
Just looked up the definition to Innate.
>>
>>126865174
Your statement is correct.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.