[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandy Hook conspiracy? >fake Pizza gate conspiracy? >ultra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: atm.png (614KB, 949x669px) Image search: [Google]
atm.png
614KB, 949x669px
Sandy Hook conspiracy?
>fake
Pizza gate conspiracy?
>ultra fake
Seth Rich conspiracy?
>mega giga fake

Smart, "red-pilled" people of /pol/, please apply your executive mind to the above and sense the pattern.
>>
>>126846346
>Sandy Hook
WRONG
>Pizza gate
DOUBLE wrong
>Seth Rich
probably right
>>
>>126846346
What I've noticed is that every time pol starts to investigate and/or give visibility to any (((conspiracy))) the shills, the media, and tptb go ape shit and spam all news and social media outlets with crap. It's almost like we're not supposed to have silly conspiracy talk amongst our silly tin foil selves.
>>
>>126846775
no
>>
>>126847397
I don't think the problem is you guys have silly tin foil talk. The problem is that you harass grieving people and then show up and commit federal crimes at a pizza parlor.
>>
File: 1494948070078.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494948070078.png
38KB, 600x621px
>>126846346
Admit it, /pol/.

You backed the wrong horse.
>>
File: alex jones 911 cover up.jpg (15KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones 911 cover up.jpg
15KB, 300x240px
>>126847397
>What I've noticed is that every time pol starts to investigate and/or give visibility to any (((conspiracy))) the shills, the media, and tptb go ape shit and spam all news and social media outlets with crap. It's almost like we're not supposed to have silly conspiracy talk amongst our silly tin foil selves.
This

Stop it goy. Your Conspiracy theories are sanctioned by the State and delivered by Infowars.
>>
Hillary isn't sick
>fake
Comey was influenced by Trump
>ultra fake
Russian collusion conspiracy
>mega giga fake
>>
>>126846346
https://youtu.be/8epVY9hGqy0
Trump is a time traveler confirmed
>>
>>126846346
>this isn't real you are dumb
>>126846775
>former trump supporter here!
>>126847636
>think of the people!
>>126847740
>Img_009_Shareblue_Hillary3.jpg
CTR made a new thread.

Do you people understand what you are doing? Do you even care about human life? Our country is in a worse place than it has ever been in since 1913.

I assume a lot of you believe in a communist state, and a progressive liberal diversity utopia.

Do you really think Hillary Clinton was going to lead you into that? She was a bigger conservative than Bush honestly.

Get what you want, and take part in it, without selling you soul to the worst people ever. You had your primaries stolen from you. Thats where you lost, not the general election.
>>
>>126848181
pizzagate then was about him eating pizza with a fork. get ur facts str8.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (217KB, 1054x1130px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
217KB, 1054x1130px
>>126848561
>Our country is in a worse place than it has ever been in since 1913.
This is objectively false and you know it beyond the >hurrr, I can't own slaves and have a woman socially brow-beaten into marrying me because society has changed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.