[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most boring and unproductive aspect of the /pol/ common wisdom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

The most boring and unproductive aspect of the /pol/ common wisdom is without a doubt this gigantic hate boner against diversity and fetishization of uniformity

>Yes.
>Like a muscle, using the brain makes it stronger, however the reasons are different. Muscles become stronger with use because the muscle cells synthesize new "motor proteins." The added proteins, which are the engines of muscle contraction, increase the muscle's size and strength at the cellular level.

>Using the brain makes it stronger in a completely different way.

>The brain is a pattern organizing machine. A "stronger brain" is one that is creative, cognitively flexible, and able to reason efficiently while making few mistakes. This comes not from increasing the capacity of the neurons, but from exposing the brain as a system to new experiences and new information.

>New experiences keep the brain at its best by giving it new information to organize and make sense of. This leads to learning, which drives the brain's process of pattern recognition and neural reorganization. Learning new skills not only adds to the brain's repertoire of abilities, but it forces the brain to continually restructure its "filing system" and prevents "thought ruts" from forming.

>An analogy could be made to a biological ecosystem, where biodiversity makes the ecosystem as a whole more resilient and adaptable. Being exposed to new ideas and experiences is like adding diversity to the cognitive skill and intuition ecosystem managed by the brain.

"Diversity is strength" is not some feelgood hamfisted liberal garbage, it is literally biological truth.
>>
Many strong governments also collapsed due to mass immigration. After the Roman evolved into an Empire they tried to assimilate many of the other Mediterraneans and the Gauls, but their lack of common ancestry and they had no respect for the Roman government and philosophy.

Sorry, but real-world events trump your shitty analogies.
>>
>>126843174
Many strong governments have collapsed for many different reasons, why should we give special attention to the ones that have collapsed because of mass immigration?
>>
>>126844383
We don't give them special attention we simply accept the inherent truth that mass immigration, which is the liberal definition of diversity, causes the decay of society. This is alongside other causes such as the decline of religion, feminisation, feminism and mass government, causes which are given exactly as much attention on /pol/ threads as the one you have chosen to cherry pick.
>>
>>126843174
Also you might find this interesting

>Traditionally, the Roman attitude toward “barbarians,” though autocratic, had been pretty longsighted. Populations were often sent where the empire needed them the most, with little regard to where they wished to stay; however, there was a strong push toward assimilation that eventually turned foreigners into citizens. Descendants of immigrants would routinely be seen in the high ranks of the military or the administration. The recipe that kept the empire safe from attack from other populations was simple: allow them into the empire and make them Roman.
>But things eventually changed. The military officials who were in charge of provisions for the Goths—an ancient version of the support offered to migrants arriving in Greece or Italy—were corrupt and profited off of what was meant for the refugees. The starving Goths were forced to buy dog meat from the Romans.
>Marcellinus has no doubt: “their treacherous covetousness was the cause of all our [the Romans’] disasters.”
The trust between the abused Goths and the Romans was broken several times before Adrianople, and the Goths went from wanting to become Roman to wanting to destroy Rome.
>Less than two years later, Marcellinus writes, “with rage flashing in their eyes, the barbarians pursued our men.” And they took down the empire.

https://qz.com/677380/1700-years-ago-the-mismanagement-of-a-migrant-crisis-cost-rome-its-empire/
>>
>>126845207
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/2x1Dc <- qz.com article
>>
>>126842348
If we were meant to diversify, we as humans would have come that way from the beginning, with one skin tone, one culture and one language.

Since the increased "browning" of the US, it has been made clear that Americans have become more poor, more criminal, more fat and more stupid. You cant get around that.
>>
>>126845032
Why does mass immigration inherently cause decay in society? At what point does immigration become mass immigration?

>This is alongside other causes such as the decline of religion, feminisation, feminism and mass government, causes which are given exactly as much attention on /pol/ threads as the one you have chosen to cherry pick.

How is it cherry picking if I specifically single it out in literally the first sentence of my fucking post?
>>
>>126842348
Your text sounds more like an argument for travel through a nationalistic world than a globalized "multicultural" one.
>>
>only way to expose yourself to new ideas is to import foreign peasants often themselves unversed in the high culture of their home
>only concern of government is increasing it's citizens "brain power"

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Also completely ignores how it affects social dynamics.
>>
File: Spicy.jpg (145KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy.jpg
145KB, 640x360px
Fuck off Ice Cream flag.
You biologically diverse subhumans are just passed around between empires.
As soon as the 300,000 Turks ran into a wall of 17,000 Aryans they melted away.
Stop writing slide threads for the Jews you stupid fucking gypsy.
>>
>>126842348
Okay, yeah guys I think he is onto something.

We introduce a virus (shitskins) into the ecosystem as a way to immunise ourselves against a full scale replacement.

Well, I think we all understand the sickness, so it's time the immune system repelled it.

Thanks, anon. 1488!
>>
>>126842348
Reasoning by analogy is a faulty and dangerous practice. Societies are not biological systems. Historically a homogeneous state outperforms a heterogeneous one. Productivity, crime, education, sense of community, general happiness. These are real and quantifiable reasons against diversity.
>>
>tfw nato missed this one

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
I thought to myself this morning that there's a conflation between the diversity you see on a Google Doodle and actual diversity.

The faux-diversity is basically tokenism - having one of each flavour, collecting them all. If everyone working at a shop is the same colour, uh-oh! Problemo!

Real diversity is the acceptance that Bob's Painting Company can have an entirely white staff, and Hardeep's Courier Company can be all punjabs, and we shouldn't stir the pot if it works.
>>
>>126842348
on behalf of actual serbs, I condemn this flaming faggot.....white pride world wide....you can literally cleanse half of us serbs too I dont mind...there are enough shitskins lurking among the serbs

I'm lucky to have been one of the families that fled Serbia and fought for Austria hungary on the border against the turks for hundreds of years, everyone in my family has pink nipples and light eyes, I myself have green eyes

white serbs exist and they fight every day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.