[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You people are sick, pushing this Seth Rich crap... even aft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

You people are sick, pushing this Seth Rich crap... even after the parents come out saying to please stop

This is as bad as the Pizzagate thing.

It's not even funny...it's sad and pathetic.

Shows our education systems worldwide need a lot of work in basic logic and evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4ccd05bdd89b
>>
>>126841865
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/xgwQf <- washingtonpost.com article [#1]
>>
>>126841865
>This is as bad as the Pizzagate thing.

I think it's Russians, they want to weaken our government starting with the presidency
>>
>>126841865
>its afraid
>>
>>126841865
kill yourself shill
>>
what a surprise a shill linking to fake news
sage
>>
>>126841884
>>126842150
>>126842250
What appropriate responses...

Yes, the Washington Post is fake news, right? Like CNN, ABC, CBS, CNBC, basically everyone except RT, Breitbart, and FOX, right?

You people are so gullible, it's sad...
>>
>>126842482
Should have thought of that before posting 500,000 SJW articles about why white males should be deathcamped for #manspreading. Washington Post is not serious journalism.
>>
>>126841865
Your college professor sent you here.
>>
>>126842050
True, but they have no ability to do that, Trump is pushing back.
>>
>>126842482
>WaPo
>CNN
>ABC
>CBS
>CNBC
>RT
>Kikebart
>FOX
All fake news; move on, shill
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 274x184px
>>126841865
shilling the legacy media narrative
remember the last time legacy media had something to push? <pic related>
>>
>>126842911
>>126843136

Yes, my evil liberal Jewish professor sent me here to shill from the Podesta/Clinton Foundation University of Marxism. You caught me!
>>
>>126841865
What kind of robbery ends without taking anything you stupid fucking faggot? Why did a private investigator say there was evidence that Seth was in contact with Wikileaks? Why are faggots like you so scared of people trying to solve a murder? If you're so fucking confident that it wasn't foul play, then let people fucking investigate, you should have nothing to be scared of.
>>
>>126842482
go ahead and obey your corporate masters and believe every word they tell you. Good goy thats a good goy
>>
>>126843836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpMv76SIUhg
>>
>>126842482

Are your parents brothers or why are you so retarded? WaPo is a pile of crap, moron.

You just discredit yourself faggot, the fact that there are tons of shills flooding /pol/ right now only show how terrified the media is that their nonsense is being unveiled, the only stuff they have left is the muh russia thing, and they can barely keep pushing that story, so enjoy your last days of shilling dumbfuck
>>
>>126841865
Eat shit and die you gullible monkey
>>
>>126841865
HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

AND

HE

WAS

MURDERED

BY

THE

DNC.
>>
>>126844102
>>126843836
>>126843977

.... yeah, shills....

Or just regular people who use reason and logic and not believe everything is a conspiracy against them...
>>
File: ShareBlue.jpg (98KB, 870x458px) Image search: [Google]
ShareBlue.jpg
98KB, 870x458px
>>126841865
I listen to NPR daily because to know thy enemy etc.
They mentioned Seth Rich on Monday evening's show and they barely touched on it. They said that Julian Assange mentioned Seth's name in an interview and then highlighted the fact that he also said he wouldn't name sources. So basically, because Julian is being coy, we won't know the truth, but NPR didn't highlight this fact. They totally just glossed over it like it was nothing. If someone died over leaking information to wikileaks on American soil, then I demand to know the truth. Until then, I'm going to keep posting Seth Rich crap, because there's probably a greater good towards it other than just protecting your muh gibs party favorite.
>>
>actually thinking America's elite wouldn't kill one man to potentially stop a disaster

LMAO. They have already before proved our liberties come second to their schemes. You're a fucking naive bastard if you think seth rich being murdered by the dnc is far fetched. He'll never be linked because they already took care of it.

>cops were told to stand down
>robbery where nothing was taken

I fucking hate how we hide from truth and believe lies spun by other men. If you believe one source and one man for everything you are a cuck and a pussy whom we don't need in society.
>>
>>126844239
the same people that fed you the logic and reasoning that Killary had a 99% chance of winning? Bet you cried that night and looked to your overlords for guidance in how to justify a crushing defeat. God liberal tears are so tasty
>>
>>126841865
>2017
>still sauce MSM
>>
>>126841865
GO TO SLEEP.
MY EYES ARE TIRED.
GO TO SLEEP.

S L E E P
L
E
E
P
>>
File: 1495470279039.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495470279039.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>126841865
>>
>>126841865
Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC
>>
>>126841865
his parents are liberal garbage people who raised a pudgy faggot
>>
>>126843303
Yeah everyone knows the performance artist is the only source of (((real news)))

Oy vey good goy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.