[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need redpilling on why we shouldn't allow refugees. Specifically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: _20170523_120838.jpg (84KB, 720x389px) Image search: [Google]
_20170523_120838.jpg
84KB, 720x389px
I need redpilling on why we shouldn't allow refugees. Specifically Syrian. I'm about to debate someone who is pro-refugee and I could use whatever you guys have.
You've never let me down before, /pol/!
>>
Just show them this. It's all you need

https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

If they can't understand after that they're too retarded to live in the coming golden age.
>>
>>126835067
>anno domini twenty seventeen
>needing people to tell you why you have an opinion
just state what you know, bruh
>>
>>126835067
>You've never let me down before, /pol/!
this is demonstrably untrue
>>
>>126835600
Pretty much this. If it gets traction, mention that every once in a while one of those gumballs being moved in is a hand grenade.
>>
>>126835600
Very helpful, thank you!
>>
>>126835067
How would you know the difference between a passportless iraqi/afgan/pakistani at your border? All those physically fit working age men ? Looking for Germany and Sweden who are uncivilised and don't respect western law or culture ? Who wouldn't want those people around and your family? See what you can dig up about their re-employment status and crime figures however I doubt this will be easy without knowing German or Swedish?
>>
>>126835067
becuase isis said they were going to infiltrate the refugee population. if the IRA said they were going to infiltrate the Christian refugee population, we would have common sense to ban irish christian immigration, no?
>>
>>126835067
immigration without assimilation is invasion
>>
>>126837656
Also we've experience of taking in Muslims en masse and it didn't work out see bradford/rotherham/keighley/burnley/manchester/saville town. Those towns are ruined with enclaves of Muslims who've taken over their areas of the city and turned them into shithole ghettos. Litter, over extended houses that are unkempt while porches/mercedes/BMW/audis sit outside amongst pigeons and rats eating up discarded rice and chapattis all while dodging as many taxes as they can while sucking up benefits and shipping money back to their homelands. Look how we were repaid with demands of sharia and to build more mosques, systematic habitual and socially acceptable gangrapes of young and vulnerable girls, Christians persecuted and unable to have rights in their homelands and deadly terrorist attacks. We have taken Muslims in we know where we went wrong before you can either listen or you can end up like us scared and paying four them in our safe societies.
>>
the economic debate that you don't hear often, and can say in real life, is that increasing the supply of labor lowers the damand for labor.
if if a huge influx of unskilled workers flood the market, it guarantees that the wages of the lowest class people in that country are gonna take a nose dive

the minimum wage was originally created for this to remove the incentive from business owners to hire minorities that would work for less. good ol' democratic party
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.