[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As if we needed more proof, there's even more scientifi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 85103889.jpg (85KB, 640x827px) Image search: [Google]
85103889.jpg
85KB, 640x827px
As if we needed more proof, there's even more scientific proof of why liberals are more intelligent than conservatives.

http://www.iflscience.com/brain/study-suggests-atheists-are-more-intelligent-because-they-can-override-religious-instinct-/
>>
>>126818981
So, liberals are always atheists and conservatives are always religious? You may want to re think your argument
>>
File: 1493849996927.jpg (78KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493849996927.jpg
78KB, 638x800px
>>126818981
>Liberals
>Intelligent
>>
>>126819206
When the majority of your party is religious, and the majority of your party voted for Donald Trump, the evidence that conservatives are inherently retarded is pretty sound.
>>
>>126818981
>ifls
>i fucking love science
>credible

nice bait
>>
>>126819343
>your party
I never claimed anything. You sure are quick to defence. That's a sign of a low intelligence individual
>>
>>126819343
Also, what about the independents? They are responsible for swinging elections. Go back to plebbit newfag
>>
>>126819593
The majority of /pol/ are right-wing trolls, it's only natural to assume.

>>126819718
There's no such thing as independents. They're just attention whores who want to think their vote matters. Everyone knows who they're voting for months before an election happens and if they don't they're too stupid to deserve to vote in the first place.
>>
>>126819912
Or maybe its because they share points of view from each side. Its whats called a moderate/centrist. Not everyone is an extremist
>>
>>126818981
There's one study that reported that Jews were the most educated and wealthy of them all, including atheists, which is further supported by the disproportionate amount of Jews claiming Nobel Prizes in the sciences. While another study conducted to figure the political beliefs of a high IQ group called the Triple Nine Society revealed that most of the people polled held views that would be considered Libertarian.
>>
>>126819343
Ummm....you have all of the niggers, and the spics. That makes up about 60% of the Dmocrat party. The other 60 million or so are about 50 million white women, and about 10 million white men. Impossible for your IQ to be smarter, when 60% of your people have IQs under 90. Trump won voters making over $50,000 per year. Hillary won those making under $50,000. Yep, we are dumber as proven by the fact that we make more money, and 60% of your side are niggers and spics. Truly a bizarre fantasy land you leftists inhabit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.